SHOTW video

Brilliantly done! Very well represents the essence of the book. And the artwork is really wonderfully done, both the pictures and the music is just perfect.

Thanks stardust, I hope I will see something equally wonderful from you in the near future! :)

Congratulations ALL of you. Let's 'stick' it to the 'bad guys'. Well...if you can figure out who they are. They know, but we don't.

Hey Stardust, we just put your SHOTW video up on sott.net

Just a heads up.

Joe

Has anyone noticed and thought it odd that at the top of the 'related videos' section for the SHOTW vid at youtube is a video called, "Jadczyk vs Stadtmüller" - it's a tennis tournament but I thought the title was odd enough to bring up. 'Stadtmuller' looks like the German form of Statmiller, which if any aren't familiar is the last name of the person (and I'll use that term loosely) who runs RBN, an internet 'patriot movement' radio network.

Shane said:
Has anyone noticed and thought it odd that at the top of the 'related videos' section for the SHOTW vid at youtube is a video called, "Jadczyk vs Stadtmüller" - it's a tennis tournament but I thought the title was odd enough to bring up. 'Stadtmuller' looks like the German form of Statmiller, which if any aren't familiar is the last name of the person (and I'll use that term loosely) who runs RBN, an internet 'patriot movement' radio network.
Yeah, seems to be a table tennis tournament in Germany and is listed as "related" by youtube because of the name.

Joe

I must have forgotten to comment on this video, its absolutely perfect! I saw it again just before writing this and I got goosebumps and my somewhat noisy brain became totally silent for the duration. Wonderful, in the full sense of the word.
Btw, great use of questions, how could you not want to find out the answer?

Hey guys i went to watch it again not too long ago and youtube has this notice on it :"This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled. More about copyright". so now it plays without audio..... :(

Alejo said:
Hey guys i went to watch it again not too long ago and youtube has this notice on it :"This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled. More about copyright". so now it plays without audio..... :(

Yeah :( It's because of the sample from Dead Can Dance. Let's see what we can do about it.

Hi

unfortunately the (English) youtube link was devoid of sound!

Perhaps you breached your own copyright!!!! Damn those gatekeepers!

Secret History was a stunning read though. Just finished The Wave book 4 - did I find the books or did the books find me?

steve

mestadon said:
Hi

Secret History was a stunning read though. Just finished The Wave book 4 - did I find the books or did the books find me?

steve

They suppressed the sound because of the Dead Can Dance sample. I tried to contact the person who did the video, in vain. Will try to email her again so that we can put another sample which won't "infringe copyrights".

Lúthien said:
mestadon said:
Hi

steve

They suppressed the sound because of the Dead Can Dance sample. I tried to contact the person who did the video, in vain. Will try to email her again so that we can put another sample which won't "infringe copyrights".

From which "dead can dance" song is the sample actually?
I really liked that song and the pictures, great video by the way.

Back
Top Bottom