SHOTW video

Wow! Great video, guys! And thanks to Craig for hitting my emotional center button there. Spread the word, write something compelling!

Oh, sooooooooo good! :D=D

Nice Work - Great Music - Great Visuals - Nice Work!

That really was great! Kind of stunned here, it was very broad yet sharp, precise and specific. A great deal of aspects of where mostly none 'of the world' is concerned or aware. Most excellent 5 stars!

Fantastasmagorical! A true piece of art, with a great finale.

Will add it to my blog straight away.

Belated congratulation :D
I am sure I would have looked for the book after having seen the video if I did not already had read it.

Wow. How informative were those 4 minutes just then?
That's a LOT of stock research.

Thanks for putting it all together guys!

Nicely done. Thanks for helping to share this information with others.

WOw..! it is impressive .! and the music just fits tremendous work my friend , really really good job , thanx a lot

Wonderfully done! I was also thinking that the youtube search engines might provide more views if the video were to be posted on the global youtube site rather than solely on the french site.

This is a great piece of work, really powerful, moving and effective! Let's keep the comments coming, more people need to know about this!

Absolutely fantastic!

I'm sending that video (along with that other video, Comets Coming
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_CnGRnz9Fi4 ) to some friends and family members as a "clue" about their Christmas gift (which will be the actual SHOTW book itself).

Amazing work, the music and images gave me "chicken skin" (goose bumps) I just finished Secret History and this video presentation brought back so many inspiring thoughts and ideas.
Thanx again for this wonderful creative act:)

Back
Top Bottom