Barack Obama

Laura said:
45 years since the assassination of JFK... and 4 + 5 = 9

Interesting.

Yeah, when I first thought about that it was interesting but then I have learnt to discount dates. And then again "they" wouldn't be so blatant about it or would they? "They" could chose 1/1/2009 or 1/11/2009 which would also sent the message that "they" are in complete control and "they" care not what we could do or think.

But still, if Obama is assassinated before his inauguration date, what happens? Does Joe Biden takes his place? Off course that would also allow GWB to stay in office a bit longer. Could this happen? With all this euphoria after winning the election and then he gets assassinated before he can step into office, what a shock world wide that would be!

Well, when you consider the "continuity of government" plan, a simple assassination is not likely. With the exercise being focused around a nuke attack, how about a REAL nuke attack where the largest number of congress people are assembled together, including Obama?

After all, 9-11 happened on a day when the "exercise" included dealing with planes flying into towers.

After witnessing the high level of fervor that people feel for Obama, I feel that they will follow whatever he says will be "necessary" to fix the Bush administrations mess, the economy etc. etc.

It is a classic set-up with the Bush = "Problem", Obama = "Solution"

I have never seen such blind adoration for a politician before and was disheartened when encountering Obama supporters because of their "mob" or "herd" mentality. The novelty of having a black president with charisma seems to override an honest comparision of his proposed policies to the current administration.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGiVMHxGvgE

Not that I expected their policies to be any different. I honestly don't spend too much time on politics, but I did do a bit of research to at least have some facts to share when cornered or confronted by "Obamites" about why I hadn't accepted Obama into my heart as my personal savior yet.

Time will tell but from the reaction of the masses to the Obama image, it seems they are ready to follow him into hell or any new war he asks them too without question.

how about a REAL nuke attack where the largest number of congress people are assembled together, including Obama?

This event in So Cal seems unrelated:

"At 10 a.m. on November 13, join millions of people throughout Southern California in the ShakeOut Drill, the largest earthquake preparedness activity in U.S. history!"

http://www.shakeout.org/ (Nov 13, 2008)

but the timing does overlap the:

Vigilant Shield, Northcom's 5 day marshall law exercise dated for November 12-18, 2008

Argh! Just when I was drooling over some Dutch Oven Turkey in Joshua Tree NP.

db

Hum, this is fascinating, because I am reminded of the Islamic revolution of Iran. Where people where so ecstatic and had a similar outburst of emotions towards the return of Khomeini and how he would save them from the tyranny of the Shah and bring about change.

Well he sure brought change. Shortly after the 1979 Islamic revolution, many of the moderate scholar leaders and younger educated leaders of the first Islamic parliament, including their leader Dr. Seyyed Mohammad Hosseini were assassinated together with more than seventy members of the Islamic Republic party on June 28, 1981. This lead to an absolute power grab by Ayatollah Khomeini.

It is a well known fact that the People's Mujahedin of Iran or MEK were responsible for the attack. To my knowledge there are different conspiracy theories which detail the involvement of Khomeini with the MEK bombing.

In the end Khomeini shed his mask, and slowly revealed himself as one of the most pathocratic leaders of the world.

Here’s a link to a short summery of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini that I found.
_http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/98.htm

“…
Khomeini was then the disciple of Iran's pre-eminent cleric, Ayatullah Mohammed Boroujerdi, a defender of the tradition of clerical deference to established power. But in 1962, after Boroujerdi's death, Khomeini revealed his long-hidden wrath and acquired a substantial following as a sharp-tongued antagonist of the Shah's.”

Laura said:
Well, when you consider the "continuity of government" plan, a simple assassination is not likely. With the exercise being focused around a nuke attack, how about a REAL nuke attack where the largest number of congress people are assembled together, including Obama?

After all, 9-11 happened on a day when the "exercise" included dealing with planes flying into towers.

Thanks Laura, that would really be a shocker!!

Nienna Eluch said:
I didn't hear Obama's acceptance speech. Now after reading it, it seems to me that the PTB needed a new mask. The old one was falling off and in disrepair and had too many holes that could be seen through.

Now that they have the new mask in place, things can proceed as the PTB see fit.

I have been wondering why, if it was so obvious to us that Sarah Palin is not educated enough, nor experienced enough to run for Vice President of the U.S., the GOP could not also see this. But, maybe, they did, indeed, see this. And they sacrificed John McCain by choosing a redneck, uneducated white supremacist as his running mate ensuring his election loss so that this new mask could be donned.

This is the only thing that makes sense. Not only has the U.S. been mollified, but the entire world. Well, except for those who are aware of just how things really work, that is.

It will, indeed, be interesting to see how things play out now. :shock:

That is exactly what I've been thinking. Obama is the perfect "tool" or pupper since so many people now follow him blindly and hence loose much critical thinking. He also seems to be well in the hands of the Zionists. He's just a different mask for the PTB, better looking, more eloquent in speech, but essentially he views the world not much different than Bush. He's more like "let's talk to them before we nuke 'em".

In regards to McCain and Palin, yes it also seems to me that it was a set up, to make sure Obama gets in. The way McCain and Palin committed political suicide was not just based on "stupidity" it seems. I doubt that the ptb are that naive to believe that Palin would have helped McCain win. He seemed to have been sacrificed. As someone famous said: "Nothing in politics happens by accident."

Myth of Myself said:
After witnessing the high level of fervor that people feel for Obama, I feel that they will follow whatever he says will be "necessary" to fix the Bush administrations mess, the economy etc. etc.

Time will tell but from the reaction of the masses to the Obama image, it seems they are ready to follow him into hell or any new war he asks them too without question.

Yep, that's the way I see it as well. Follow the leader!! :-[

Bernhard said:
In regards to McCain and Palin, yes it also seems to me that it was a set up, to make sure Obama gets in. The way McCain and Palin committed political suicide was not just based on "stupidity" it seems. I doubt that the ptb are that naive to believe that Palin would have helped McCain win. He seemed to have been sacrificed. As someone famous said: "Nothing in politics happens by accident."

Well, there's something about this that bugs me. On the surface, it does look like McCain committed political suicide by picking Palin and certainly that is what effectively happened. But was that part of a "plan to get Obama in"? Maybe not. Here's what came to my mind as I was thinking about it, something the Cs once said, toward the end of this excerpt:

Cs said:
18 January 2003

Q: (L) What is driving Bush to have his war with Iraq?
A: Orders. Bush knows little in any respect as to what or why he does anything.
Q: Is the war drama merely a play being put on to keep us all distracted and in a state of fear?
A: More or less.
Q: Yet, you said the United States would be bombed, and on another occasion you said there would not be a nuclear war.
A: "Bombs" are not all "nuclear." And, there are "natural bombs."
Q: (A) I want to ask about the collapse of the World Trade Center. There is evidence of seismicity and unusual pulses that seem to have simply disintegrated matter.
A: Very good observation, but that does not mean human sabotage either. There were certainly "pulses." They were of a "natural" source that was "sculpted" or "shaped" and directed.
Q: What do you mean by a 'natural source?'
A: Energies of the planet artificially collected and disbursed. An artificial earthquake sort of.
Q: But we are still talking about technology. Where is the operational center for this type of thing?
A: 4th density technology.
Q: This we know. But there are human brain involved. What brains are behind this?
A: Did you ever wonder why the pentagon is a pentagon? Hint!
Q: Is that why they specifically included the Pentagon as one of the buildings to be hit in the 9-11 attack; to allay suspicions?
A: Yup!
Q: Are there 4th density sections to the Pentagon?
A: Absolutely. It is a "deep cover" kind of place.
Q: (A) There is this Pentagon, then there is another superpower - Russia - and still another - China...
A: There is only one. The U.S. just happens to be the center.
Q: (A) Well. (L) Maybe the heads of these other countries are all like George Bush. They don't know why they do what they do. It's all been scripted from somewhere else. (A) Question is: there is Europe - how can France or Russia or whoever, win against this kind of technology? Apparently, since there is only one center, and this center of technology is the U.S, it seems pretty hopeless.
A: Remember Perseus and David and Goliath. Besides, help is drawing near.
Q: (A) Help. (L) Sometimes I have the feeling that when they say "help is drawing near," it really means that that our "future" is getting closer and we are going to be the ones doing the helping! [Laughter.]
A: Close, but not all.
Q: (A) That means there are surprises waiting for us. (L) I think that people concentrating on the anti-war thing is a waste of time. I think they ought to be concentrating on the "impeach Bush" issue. But then, what good would it do to impeach Bush. Same thing would have happened with Gore. Until people wake up to the reality of 4th density manipulation, we are all in deep doo doo.
A: True.
Q: (L) I guess they are all gonna gather together there on the battlefield and when they are all there, something is gonna happen to scare the bayjeezus out of them...
A: Maybe...
Q: (A) The point is, that people have no choice. They are backed into a corner. The only thing they can do now is just impeach Bush. If they don't do that, there is nothing else they can do. Because if they don't do anything, they will bear the blame for doing nothing - the same way Germany did after Hitler. All the signs are here now: it is exactly like it was in 1939 in Europe.

(L) Well, anything we do, we cannot anticipate the outcome. We can't even know if it will be helpful. We just have to do what is right from one moment to the next based on what we know using our best efforts. For all we know, if we keep pushing the "impeach Bush" issue, we may end up in jail as "enemy combatants."

(A) What did we learn? That there is this help on the way. We know that we cannot quit working. We are helping the help, so to say.

(L) Well, I wrote to some people pointing out that the anti-war stance is only more divisiveness. There are people who are for the war to support Bush, and there are people who are against the war who don't support Bush. It is a question of supporting Bush. Everybody agrees that Saddam is a stinker, but they can't agree on whether how Bush is handling the matter is appropriate or not. They forget that what is happening here is that they are all being put into an oppositional stance against each other, and Bush, himself, is coming out on top clean. If they would concentrate on the REAL issues: that Bush is a liar, that he is not even our legal president, that he stole the election by nefarious means, that he is a criminal from a criminal family, making it clear and plain with facts and massive media coverage about who and what Bush really is, then the whole issue would be focused where it belongs: on Bush and the Consortium that has put him in power to serve its agenda. But, instead of concentrating on the problem - of which Bush is only the representative, the real issue being the Consortium - people are not seeing that the whole situation is being manipulated for the benefit of the Industrial-Military Complex just as Eisenhower foresaw. Bush is only the puppet for this Consortium. If that could be seen as the real danger that it is, if they could impeach Bush - who is their creature - and get somebody into the presidency who was uncorruptible, who could kick butt and take names like Kennedy tried to do. Well, we have learned. Kennedy didn't take the danger as seriously as he should have. If he had, maybe he could have carried through what he wanted to do: disband the CIA, tie the hands of the military, make things more equitable for the common people, enhance civil rights and civil liberties. If we could get somebody in the White House who was smart enough to not get assassinated, and who was clean and not tied up with the consortium, things really COULD change.

(A) The problem is only in America. If America would just stand down, Saddam would be dealt with appropriately. Nobody likes the guy. He doesn't have anything. He is no danger to anybody. But Bush is a danger to the whole planet. He has created this crisis and the whole world has gone to hell in just a few months.

(L) And the reason he is able to do what he is doing - which is basically that he is going to destroy the whole damn planet - is because of the media. The media is controlled by the Zionists who have only one agenda: to own all of Palestine and revenge. And so, they dangle carrots for Bush to follow without even knowing that they are signing their own death warrant. They are following the script of the Consortium which wants, above all other things, to see all Semitic peoples destroyed, and their hubris won't even allow them to see it. For that reason, the Jews have helped George Bush plunge the entire world into chaos. And they will wonder why, at the last moment, everyone hates them just as Americans will wonder why they are the most hated nation on Earth. Blind hubris.

(A) Well, there is this Game Theory, and they are employing it to the max. They are playing a game. They know where the buttons need to be pushed, to steer the delicate equilibrium where they want it. No one in the world of politics is clean. No one. They are all dirty, and if you know all the dirt, you can do what you want. As much as it seems to be a horrible thing to lay at the door of the Jews, that's where it ends up of its own. You can't help it. You follow the threads, and that's where they take you: the Zionists.

(A) So, if something comes along that destroys their game theory...the whole operation will collapse. Game theory is based on data. It's like Vincent Bridges. His whole game was based on pushing our buttons, trying to blackmail us, saying things like "I'll tell the whole sordid story." Well, guess what? I'll tell it first! I'm not perfect and I have certainly made mistakes. But nobody is going to use it to control me. If other people could do that, if they could get over their fear of being judged for making mistakes, there would be nothing that anyone could hold over their head anymore.

(A) Okay, there is Bush and his Skull and Bones. And then, there is the Illuminati. And they are looking for something. So, probably somebody behind Bush is also looking for something. So, the only way for us to help, is to work on this project. And then, hopefully, these people will halt this mass destruction hoping they will get what they are after: grail or whatever. Because if they destroy the world, they will get nothing.

(L) And then meanwhile, there is the North Korean guy - the mirror image of George Bush; everything he says and does is modeled from George Bush. It is actually comical to watch them. "I'm going to blow up the world!" "No you're not, I'm going to blow it up first! I'm going to turn America into a sea of fire." And Bush is saying "I'm going to bomb Iraq back to the stone age." "No you're not! We're going to bomb YOU back to before the Stone Age!" They are like two identical characters! Crazy! We are in a hell of a mess. Any comments?

A: The situation looks bleak indeed. But remember the Achilles heel of STS: Wishful Thinking.
Q: In this case, how is wishful thinking going to help?
A: There will be a big miscalculation made. It will reveal the "Man behind the curtain."
Q: So, we just keep doing what we are doing. And just like Bridges, they will make a mistake and reveal themselves for what they are. Is there anything else we need to know that we haven't asked?
A: Just keep on the path. You are doing well!

Now, let's just say that McCain picking Palin was a good thing because look at how much we learned from it? Who of us had even heard of the political ambitions of the Dominionists before Palin was on the scene? We all thought that the fundies were just out there fundifying and looking stupid most of the time, that it was just a weird thing that Bush was hooked up with people on the religious right. But NOW we have a pretty clear idea of who those whackos are and what their agenda is and that they are really serious pathological people that have infiltrated Christianity and are using it and decent believers combined with crazies that are attracted to a ponerized movement to try and take over the world. The Dominionists are the new Nazi party. AND at the same time, Zionisim is seriously Nazi too (and I use the term loosely to describe the nature of the beast, not the specific political ideology.)

I'm thinking that these Dominionists actually thought it was their "time to come out from behind the curtain." I think they thought they had a lot more support than they actually had.

At the same time, there was a lot of attention placed on the election itself - whether it would be stolen again - and this attention was just a bit too intense.

So, there could be a number of things going on here, none of which says that Obama is wearing a white hat, for sure. I'm sure the deck was stacked no matter which way the election went, but I think that "they" actually thought that McCain and Palin were a viable ticket.

It's gonna be a really interesting show, no doubt.

Interesting point in light of the clues of the C's. I can see this scenario from a deep wishful STS point of view and yes we have learned much through the exposure of the Dominionists, a rather scary bunch of folks. At least I have, thanks to the articles on SOTT. Maybe I give them too much credit for being strategic like that?

How about the idea of a different group coming in behind Obama, that do not align themselves with the Fundies and NeoCons, but have their own agenda of how to bring fascism to the world, disguised as "the left"? Doesn't STS also entail the idea that powerhungry pathocrats internally "fight" for domination? I remember reading this an excerpt from the C's, but I could be mistaken.

I just came across this interview with Webster Tarpley about "The Men behind Obama" and the reasons why Obama is very bad news to the world, mostly because of his "handler" Brzezinski. Now I don't know much about Tarpley (I have done a quick search on here and have found some posts mentioning his work in regards to 9/11) or if he's saying the truth (seems more he's coming up with his own theories based on his research), however I found it an interesting scenario. Maybe others have some insights into this:

The men behind Barack Obama part 1
Interview with historian Webster Tarpley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MouUJNG8f2k

part2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-KJCMWcoms

Here's Obama talking big about Brzezinski:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASlETEx0T-I

Laura said:
It's gonna be a really interesting show, no doubt.

Oh yes. Interesting times. :/

Laura said:
So, there could be a number of things going on here, none of which says that Obama is wearing a white hat, for sure.
Obama gives the finger to McCain:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnEhmbKazdw

Obama gives finger to Hillary:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DygBj4Zw6No

Reminds me of Bush giving the finger to the world:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVynnbx1Xsc

I just don't see a decent person doing that, subtly or not. And it's not just a quality of being an immature jerk, it's also evidence of a very childish and shallow mentality. All that talk about caring about American people and all those "issues" and "values" are instantly seen as a mask. What's really going through his mind as he talks is nothing more than an ego-driven childish game, a game that most people cease to find any entertainment value in around 3rd grade. You know the one, when the teacher turns around and some kid gives some other kid the finger in front of the whole class and feels very smug about himself afterwards. That's Obama at the age of 47 apparently.

elsewhere, I saw a comparison b\w Gorbachev->Eltsin and Bush->Obama transition.

First, a representative of "old school" and party connections initiates and carries through the dismantling of financial, governmental and social network. It allows for the unprecedented consolidation of wealth and power among few. Then, a populist, energetic and charismatic candidate, seemingly not mired in any previous shadow dealings, comes in and helps solidify the transmission, using the support of a group that opposed the action of the previous leader .

Hi Myth of Myself,

I've noticed you've been contributing to other threads with interesting input, yet you continue to ignore the important questions addressed to you in this thread.
Why's that?

Myth of Myself said:

I have never seen such blind adoration for a politician before and was disheartened when encountering Obama supporters because of their "mob" or "herd" mentality. The novelty of having a black president with charisma seems to override an honest comparision of his proposed policies to the current administration.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGiVMHxGvgE

Not that I expected their policies to be any different. I honestly don't spend too much time on politics, but I did do a bit of research to at least have some facts to share when cornered or confronted by "Obamites" about why I hadn't accepted Obama into my heart as my personal savior yet.

Hildegarda said:
elsewhere, I saw a comparison b\w Gorbachev->Eltsin and Bush->Obama transition.

First, a representative of "old school" and party connections initiates and carries through the dismantling of financial, governmental and social network. It allows for the unprecedented consolidation of wealth and power among few. Then, a populist, energetic and charismatic candidate, seemingly not mired in any previous shadow dealings, comes in and helps solidify the transmission, using the support of a group that opposed the action of the previous leader .

That seems probable to me.....

Bernhard said:
How about the idea of a different group coming in behind Obama, that do not align themselves with the Fundies and NeoCons, but have their own agenda of how to bring fascism to the world, disguised as "the left"? Doesn't STS also entail the idea that powerhungry pathocrats internally "fight" for domination? I remember reading this an excerpt from the C's, but I could be mistaken.

Bernhard said:
As someone famous said: "Nothing in politics happens by accident."

So both candidates are staged, possibly representing in fighting of different factions of the PTB (different ideas on the same goal).

Laura said:
Now, let's just say that McCain picking Palin was a good thing because look at how much we learned from it? Who of us had even heard of the political ambitions of the Dominionists before Palin was on the scene? We all thought that the fundies were just out there fundifying and looking stupid most of the time, that it was just a weird thing that Bush was hooked up with people on the religious right. But NOW we have a pretty clear idea of who those whackos are and what their agenda is and that they are really serious pathological people that have infiltrated Christianity and are using it and decent believers combined with crazies that are attracted to a ponerized movement to try and take over the world. The Dominionists are the new Nazi party. AND at the same time, Zionisim is seriously Nazi too (and I use the term loosely to describe the nature of the beast, not the specific political ideology.)

If McCain was plan A, revealing Palin scuppered it. Perhaps it was too soon? America isn't desperate enough yet to accept that kind of blatant fascism.
So Obama could be plan B. Subtle manipulation to solidify the goals.....if that took them by supprise, and the Obama camp is a different faction....I wonder what in fighting may be happening behind the curtain. Hmm, to many "if's"

Fascinating stuff from the C's again, that could well be another hit for them (2 in a week!)
I've been learning to try and see things from different perspectives, so I tried an experiment. I hope you don't mind Laura, but I took part of your comments and substituted Bush for Obama, and Sadam for the Banking Crisis (with the idea in mind that the PTB are not creative, but can substitute the crisis in any given situation). My changes are in red.

Well, I wrote to some people pointing out that the anti-bailout stance is only more divisiveness. There are people who are for the bailout to support Obama, and there are people who are against the bailout who don't support Obama. It is a question of supporting Obama. Everybody agrees that banking crisis is a stinker, but they can't agree on whether how Obama is handling the matter is appropriate or not. They forget that what is happening here is that they are all being put into an oppositional stance against each other, and Obama, himself, is coming out on top clean. If they would concentrate on the REAL issues: that Obama is a liar, that he is not even our legal president, that he stole the election by nefarious means, that he is a criminal from a criminal family, making it clear and plain with facts and massive media coverage about who and what Obama really is, then the whole issue would be focused where it belongs: on Obama and the Consortium that has put him in power to serve its agenda. But, instead of concentrating on the problem - of which Obama is only the representative, the real issue being the Consortium - people are not seeing that the whole situation is being manipulated for the benefit of the Industrial-Military Complex just as Eisenhower foresaw. Obama is only the puppet for this Consortium. If that could be seen as the real danger that it is, if they could impeach Obama - who is their creature - and get somebody into the presidency who was uncorruptible, who could kick butt and take names like Kennedy tried to do. Well, we have learned. Kennedy didn't take the danger as seriously as he should have. If he had, maybe he could have carried through what he wanted to do: disband the CIA, tie the hands of the military, make things more equitable for the common people, enhance civil rights and civil liberties. If we could get somebody in the White House who was smart enough to not get assassinated, and who was clean and not tied up with the consortium, things really COULD change.

[quote author=Laura] I'm thinking that these Dominionists actually thought it was their "time to come out from behind the curtain." I think they thought they had a lot more support than they actually had.

At the same time, there was a lot of attention placed on the election itself - whether it would be stolen again - and this attention was just a bit too intense.

So, there could be a number of things going on here, none of which says that Obama is wearing a white hat, for sure. I'm sure the deck was stacked no matter which way the election went, but I think that "they" actually thought that McCain and Palin were a viable ticket. [/quote]

Maybe exercise vigilant sheild and Bush's ordering the day-to-day control by Northcom is their plan b? Cause didnt they come about right before the elections, when it would have been clear Obama was gonna win?

I still can't see Obama getting into that house, but it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

J

Laura said:
Cs said:
A: The situation looks bleak indeed. But remember the Achilles heel of STS: Wishful Thinking.
Q: In this case, how is wishful thinking going to help?
A: There will be a big miscalculation made. It will reveal the "Man behind the curtain."
Q: So, we just keep doing what we are doing. And just like Bridges, they will make a mistake and reveal themselves for what they are. Is there anything else we need to know that we haven't asked?
A: Just keep on the path. You are doing well!

I'm thinking that these Dominionists actually thought it was their "time to come out from behind the curtain." I think they thought they had a lot more support than they actually had.

So, there could be a number of things going on here, none of which says that Obama is wearing a white hat, for sure. I'm sure the deck was stacked no matter which way the election went, but I think that "they" actually thought that McCain and Palin were a viable ticket.

I had exactly the same thought last night: that this had been the big miscalculation that the Cs talked about. Because there seemed to be serious attempts to force the Republicans back into the White House. It was their plan. Problem is, they were too ambitious and thought that Palin would stimulate the masses just enough for a tight election that could then be stolen, and she did for a while, but her popularity collapsed pretty soon and there were too many eyes on the voting process to steal it with such a big difference, like you say.

Now they might try to compensate for their mistake by doing something even more stupid, like a rushed false flag attack with lots of holes in its narrative, or a war with Iran, etc. Maybe at that point we will learn even more about the man behind the curtain. And maybe that further mistake is what will lead to the destruction of the US and/or Israel.

I also suspect that the Zionists are not really in friendly terms with the Evangelic/Dominionist people, because they know that their agenda ultimately includes converting Israel or destroying it. So the Zionists saw the Evangelicals coming and busied with securing Obama's favor and helping him into power - with a price for him, of course. And now the Dominionist gang will try to reestablish who is really in charge, and things could get ugly. (I also suspect that those who pull the strings of the Dominionists are higher in the STS hierarchy than the Zionists themselves - just an intuition).

Back
Top Bottom