Barack Obama

anart said:
Interesting, I see more Superman imagery there - the running start, the flag as cape and the 'leaping buildings in a single bound' - either way - they sure are pushing the hero meme ...
Very true, throughout the CNN election coverage they were pushing a 'vote for your hero of 2008' competition. They also had viewer video's declaring how they could imagine how this event was just like people watching the landing on the moon. -
Windmill knight said:
I was just going to write that he looks like Captain America. Which is kind of funny - at least to me.
He is now for many. :)

my 2 cents. The election told me that whatever I expect doesn't happen and there's no point in assuming in what is coming and how it will come. It seems so far that predictions have been too spectacular, maybe the future holds one colossal bang. Or maybe things will just happen more mundane as in not so Hollywood.

The difference between the GOP and the Dem's seems to be that the GOP has their foot wholeheartedly on the peddle towards total destruction but the Dem's are taking us there by refusing to change lanes.

The powers that are, are smart. I doubt truth seekers really expected Obama to win fom past experience of elections. They are smart. What are they up to?

Jamie

Interesting post elsewhere on the forum that may suggest what Bush will be up to in the next 77 days and may have a bearing on the Obama election:

Ellipse said:
Remember this subject ? : NORTHCOM Plans 5 Day Martial Law Exercise

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7099.0

The exercise which is slated to run from October 15th to October 20th is described as a way to prepare, prevent and respond to any number of national crises. The exercise is simply a test case scenario for the implementation of martial law.

The official page :

Exercise Vigilant Shield ’08 slated for October

Click to download the VS-08 Fact Sheet

August 30, 2007

PETERSON AIR FORCE BASE, Colo. – North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command along with U.S. Pacific Command, the Department of Homeland Security as well as local, state and other federal responders will exercise their response abilities against a variety of potential threats during Exercise Vigilant Shield ‘08, a Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff-designated, North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and U.S. Northern Command (USNORTHCOM)-sponsored, and U.S. Joint Forces Command-supported Department of Defense exercise for homeland defense and defense support of civil authorities missions.

VS-08 will be conducted concurrent with Top Officials 4 (TOPOFF 4), the nation’s premier exercise of terrorism preparedness sponsored by the Department of Homeland Security, and several other linked exercises as part of the National Level Exercise 1-08. These linked exercises will take place October 15-20 and are being conducted throughout the United States and in conjunction with several partner nations including Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom, as well as the Territory of Guam.

VS-08 and National Level Exercise 1-08 will provide local, state, tribal, interagency, Department of Defense, and non-governmental organizations and agencies involved in homeland security and homeland defense the opportunity to participate in a full range of exercise scenarios that will better prepare participants to prevent and respond to national crises. The participating organizations will conduct a multi-layered, civilian-led response to a national crisis.

USNORTHCOM’s primary exercise venues for VS-08 include locations in Oregon, Arizona and a cooperative venue with USPACOM in the Territory of Guam. NORAD’s aerospace detection and defense events will take place across all the exercise venues, to exercise the ability to mobilize resources for aerospace defense, aerospace control, maritime warning, and coordination of air operations in a disaster area.

-30-

NOTE FOR MEDIA ORGANIZATIONS: For more information on the exercise or for potential media coverage during the exercise, please contact Mr. Michael Kucharek or Lt. Cmdr. Gary Ross at the NORAD and USNORTHCOM Public Affairs Office, 719-554-6889.
http://www.northcom.mil/News/2007/083007.html

But this operation seems to have been canceled for October and Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, Maj. William B. Fox, Dr. James H. Fetzer, Capt. Eric H. May, SFC Donald R. Buswell say is now planned on November 12-18, 2008.

Operation Vigilant Shield, running from Nov 12-18, 2008, is much too big to ignore, as it will link multiple concurrent exercises including USSTRATCOM Global Lightning 09, Bulwark Defender 09, Canada Command Determined Dragon, California National Guard Vigilant Guard, and State of California Golden Guardian. Unfortunately, according to USNORTHCOM, specific information about Vigilant Shield scenarios will not be available for weeks, permitting less time to analyze the situation.
Once an urban area has been designated an exercise target, that designation increases its odds of actually experiencing a future false flag attack. It takes considerable resources to corrupt an area, and false flag insiders like to get a return on investment. Since Houston, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, and Phoenix have already been “prepared” in prior exercises, they remain especially vulnerable. In addition, Vigilant Shield will probably add new areas in northern California to the potential target list.
http://www.amfirstbooks.com/IntroPages/ToolBarTopics/Articles/Featured_Authors/fox,_william_b/Fox_works/Fox_2006-2008/William_B._Fox_20081009_with_Capt_Eric_May;_Vigilant_Shield_and_Jokers_Gone_Wild.html

We can read :

On 18 Sept, the 1st Brigade Combat Team completed “Vibrant Response,” an exercise simulating a 10 KT nuclear weapon detonated in America’s heartland. USNORTHCOM told the Iconoclast this unit simply lends WMD-related expertise to local police. In reality their mission involves quelling civil unrest as well as responding to catastrophic man-made or natural disasters.

Now, a 'connecting the dots' exercice :

National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Security_and_Homeland_Security_Presidential_Directive
is a Presidential Directive which claims power to execute procedures for continuity of the federal government in the event of a "catastrophic emergency".

11) The eleventh nodal point was October 2008 Bush's ordering the day-to-day control by U.S. Army North, the Army component of Northern Command (NorthCom), of the 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team who could and will be used to quell U.S. "civil disturbances."
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10007.msg73759#msg73759

and

But this new mission marks the first time an active unit has been given a dedicated assignment to NorthCom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities.
http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/09/army_homeland_090708w/

"Bring the troops back home - but not like that!" section
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/168403-Connecting-the-Dots-Towards-the-New-World-Order-with-the-Men-who-Count-the-Votes

Well, it looks like the official betrayal has begun.
It was announced on radio that Obama has chosen Rahm Emanuel for White House Chief of Staff. :scared:

If you don't know about this Zionist, dual-citizenship freak, check into his connections, past, family history, etc.

The energy in the state of Hawaii is one of overwhelming frenetic energy :scared:
It is interesting to observe, the general consensus appears to be a sense of relief and lots of talk about Obama bringing change :-[
The local newspapers are stating that this is a huge moment for Hawaii especially since Obama was born and raised here, a few phone calls from people in the state sharing that this is a momentous day in history, the first time a minority has been elected president. Still processing all that is happening and what change is really in store for the future :evil:
Thought I'd share this front page article from November 5th paper depicts what the people in this state are feeling/sharing :zzz:

www.starbulletin.com > News >
Hawaii's Reaction
Win resonates across ocean
By Susan Essoyan
POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Nov 05, 2008

The polls hadn’t yet closed in Hawaii when news stations projected the swing state of Ohio had gone for Barack Obama, foretelling a landmark victory in U.S. political history.

“Thank the Lord!” exclaimed Faye Kennedy, glued to the television in her home in St. Louis Heights along with her husband, Pat Daly. “It’s the most exciting event in my life, not just because he’s African-American but because he’s managed to unite so many people.

“Bush has been such a divider, and Obama is such a uniter — and he brings the spirit of Hawaii’s aloha with him.”

Four years ago, Kennedy was a Hawaii delegate to the Democratic convention in Boston. She heard the keynote speaker had grown up in Honolulu, so she brought him a lei. “None of us knew how to pronounce his name,” recalled Kennedy, president of the Hawaii Women’s Political Caucus.

No longer. The candidate with the funny name and Hawaiian roots caught the country’s imagination and went on to capture the presidency by galvanizing new and old voters across the country.

Yesterday, Hawaii delivered the largest margin of all to Obama, with three out of four voters supporting their native son. All over the islands, his supporters rejoiced.

“I think this is the most important election in the past century,” said Obama volunteer Nina Starr, 81, choking up behind heavy black-rimmed glasses. “Obama is obviously the right person. No question about it. He’s for the people.”

Several hundred members of the “Obama Ohana” packed the Pearl Ultra Lounge to celebrate his victory, exploding in cheers and group hugs when their candidate was projected the winner.

“Obama will be a president who not only understands Hawaii intellectually but carries it in his heart,” said Brian Schatz, a spokesman for the local Obama campaign. “We are proud not just because he’s from our hometown but he represents our hometown values. He understands that diversity is a strength, not a weakness.”

Also in the diverse crowd was George Scott, the first African-American to serve as chaplain at Punahou School, Obama’s alma mater. “I think this is the time to heal the land,” he said. “He has the ability and we all have the focus.”

At Republican Party headquarters, the mood was glum with a small crowd, including a group of Christian home-schooled children. McCain campaign chairman Andy Blum said he was worried about the future, and the possibility of Obama cutting funds for the military, which he said would hurt Hawaii’s economy.

“We’re disappointed,” Blum said. “We can only hope that Sen. Obama will be the president he says he will be and not what is reflected in his voting record.”

Gov. Linda Lingle, who campaigned for McCain on the mainland, said Americans should heed the call of both presidential candidates to come together. “I listened to both speeches and they made the same important point that now we have to pull together as a government,” she said. “We need to work in a bipartisan fashion.”

Shana Peete, an attorney, spent Election Day at Obama headquarters, making calls on Obama’s behalf. Peete, 30, grew up in Tennessee, and her parents were involved in the civil rights movement. She had a hard time sleeping the night before the election.

“This is definitely a huge, huge opportunity and event for our country,” she said. “I just think that we’ve come so far, although we have really far to go. It’s important for us to remember what it took to get here today. People bled, sweated and died for this.”

I have to say that the environment here in Colorado is literally like it's Christmas day or something. I had to run out to the post office and out of the blue a postal employee I've never met before told me that he cried three times last night watching the returns - people are SO excited, as if 'all our troubles are over'. From what I can gather it is because everyone assumed the election would be stolen again - (who knows that it wasn't?).

Even people at the grocery store were smiling, and laughing with each other - employees there with their Obama pins on - and this is a traditionally strongly republican state. 'Yes we did' yard signs everywhere and people just being so outwardly happy with each other - it was down right bizarre to watch. It also strikes me as sad - these people are so starved for anything positive - for any sign that the destruction, poverty and injustice they've come to expect as normal might be lifting. If everything in the world does not change, these people will be shattered. In short - these people will be shattered; they have bought it hook line and sinker.

I even spoke to a friend in NC this evening who said that people there are exactly the same way - everyone is over the top happy and hugging each other and acting as if the whole world has been saved.

I've never experienced anything like it - so much energy - so much hope - it just strikes me as being so sad - or rather, as the perfect opportunity for maximum release of energy when things go 'wrong' - quite the brilliant maneuver.

Interesting times, indeed.

Obama winning has certainly had quite an affect on everyone all over the world. When I watched the acceptance speech last night, I could also not help shedding a tear. But it was not because of happiness, it was because of how sorry I felt for all of the American people with SO much hope in their eyes. And it sickened me so much to think how they are being played by the PTB.

Now here is something that I have been pondering about all day, and for a little bit now. A few weeks a go I also had a dream that Obama had won the presidency. But my dream was a bit different. In my dream Obama the president had been assassinated, and my dream showed the reaction of all the people. It was like a second 9-11 had happened. I remember walking around and people were all watching TV's with tears in their eyes. Just like 9-11. It was a short dream, but it made quite an impression and had me in deep thought and still does.

It was an unsettling dream, and more so now that he actually won. I just can't help but think, what if something does happen to him. What would happen to all the hope in America? Will it turn to rage and anger? Will the people want blood because of it? And will they follow Biden with everything they have to get revenge? I just can't stop thinking about it, and thought to share it.... :/

What happens if Obama gets assassinated before his inauguration in January? Would Joe Biden automatically get inugurated as president?

And what better day then on 11/22 (November 22nd) which would make it 45 years after JFK!!! Wow all that numbers!!! (speculating off course)

anart said:
I've never experienced anything like it - so much energy - so much hope - it just strikes me as being so sad - or rather, as the perfect opportunity for maximum release of energy when things go 'wrong' - quite the brilliant maneuver.

That's what is most hurting and heart breaking, all these people full of hope, joy, and relief. Really sad, yes :(

And nearly everybody was so sure it was gonna be McCain. We think we knew what to except so that we wouldn't have been surprised. But with the Obama win, we're disconcerted, wondering what's gonna happen, which is kinda stressful. It feels unsettling. A brilliant maneuver indeed.

Prayers for rain said:
And nearly everybody was so sure it was gonna be McCain. We think we knew what to except so that we wouldn't have been surprised. But with the Obama win, we're disconcerted, wondering what's gonna happen, which is kinda stressful. It feels unsettling. A brilliant maneuver indeed.

For those fully asleep they take the full hit (hook line and sinker), for those slightly more aware the 'wondering what's gonna happen' can trigger fear (avoidance) and hence stress (from avoiding the fear I think)....as SOA put it, its transmarginal inhibition. Its that avoidance of something within us that seems to be the key to control and feeding...
For me at least between this and watching V and realising I have a lot of fear from my past left to deal with...it seems that this is the way to go to being less manipulated by these things for me...at least an important step in the process.
I'm probably going off on a tangent here.

It is a very clever maneuver, and I think it cover everyone who is aware of the election....this includes us.

:Exercise Vigilant Shield, Northcom's 5 day marshall law exercise dated for November 12-18, 2008
:An exercise simulating a 10 KT nuclear weapon detonated in America’s heartland.
:Presidential Directive which claims power to execute procedures for continuity of the federal government.
:The eleventh nodal point was October 2008 Bush's ordering the day-to-day control by U.S. Army North who could and will be used to quell U.S. "civil disturbances."

Vulcan59 wrote: 'And what better day then on 11/22 (November 22nd) which would make it 45 years after JFK!!! Wow all that numbers!!! '

Yeah, that is interesting. The connecting dots sure seem to paint a very clear picture. And bombs can manifest in many types of forms.

All that positive energy and hope the public now has should it suddenly be taken from them would surely create a scenario with consequnces similar to a nuke going off.

J

mugatea said:
Yeah, that is interesting. The connecting dots sure seem to paint a very clear picture. And bombs can manifest in many types of forms.

All that positive energy and hope the public now has should it suddenly be taken from them would surely create a scenario with consequnces similar to a nuke going off.

something you said made a connection in my mind with 'bombing' plus the huge wave of naive happiness that has engulfed the sleeping world due to the election of Obama: the phrase of 'bombing with love and light', and how it can be extremely destructive and dangerous, and can actually fuel a descent, because of its wishful-thinking STS nature. (I particularly like the C's comment about how it might as well be buckets of vomit). We shall see how it goes over coming weeks.

45 years since the assassination of JFK... and 4 + 5 = 9

Interesting.

anart said:
I have to say that the environment here in Colorado is literally like it's Christmas day or something. I had to run out to the post office and out of the blue a postal employee I've never met before told me that he cried three times last night watching the returns - people are SO excited, as if 'all our troubles are over'. From what I can gather it is because everyone assumed the election would be stolen again - (who knows that it wasn't?).

Now that you mention it, all those early reports of voting machines where the votes were switched from D to R right in front of the voter's eyes ... if you're going to rig the voting machines, why would you do it in such an obvious way? Writing the software so that votes were switched invisibly would be trivial. So, then, this opens the possibility that the 'rigged election' reports were part of a huge emotional setup. Get everyone really scared that McCain was going to steal the election, that Palin and the Dominionists were going to end up in control of the White House ... and then, when it goes to Obama, there's a huge outpouring of relief, a pervasive sense that the good guys won.

Laura said:
Exercise Vigilant Shield ’08 slated for October

VS-08 will be conducted concurrent with Top Officials 4 (TOPOFF 4), the nation’s premier exercise of terrorism preparedness sponsored by the Department of Homeland Security, and several other linked exercises as part of the National Level Exercise 1-08. These linked exercises will take place October 15-20 and are being conducted throughout the United States and in conjunction with several partner nations including Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom, as well as the Territory of Guam.

VS-08 and National Level Exercise 1-08 will provide local, state, tribal, interagency, Department of Defense, and non-governmental organizations and agencies involved in homeland security and homeland defense the opportunity to participate in a full range of exercise scenarios that will better prepare participants to prevent and respond to national crises. The participating organizations will conduct a multi-layered, civilian-led response to a national crisis.

But this operation seems to have been canceled for October and Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, Maj. William B. Fox, Dr. James H. Fetzer, Capt. Eric H. May, SFC Donald R. Buswell say is now planned on November 12-18, 2008.

Not to mention that the international financial crisis meeting (aka the New Bretton Woods) is scheduled for November 15th "somewhere in the Washington area".

Back
Top Bottom