Yet Another 'True purpose of The Great Pyramid'

Zod

A Disturbance in the Force
There are many bizarre theories concerning the true purpose of The Great Pyramid.

So, I thought, why not add yet another one?

Naturally, all the others are wrong, and mine is the right one. :-)

Check it out, and let me know just how barking mad I am:

Hi Zod,

Thank you for sharing, would you mind giving us a bit of a summary to your theory? the document seems a bit extensive, so maybe a summary might actually get curiosity going.

Also, I noticed that you hadn't posted an introduction, so I'd like to invite you to post one so that we may get to know you and as much of your story as you're comfortable sharing, you can see here how others have written theirs.

Welcome to the forum!

Alejo, here's a summary. I will get round to an 'introduction' in due course.

The ultimate objective of the engineers of The Great Pyramid was to warn a future, technologically advanced civilisation that cataclysm happens, cyclically - such that there will be sufficient time for that civilisation to prepare for it (to preserve mankind's technological advancement). The Great Pyramid was built to withstand a mega-tsunami, i.e. a wave of seawater 500m to 1,000m high. Its interior was designed to demonstrate that, post-tsunami, it would experience a sustained sea level of around 120-180m above normal (The Great Flood). The porphyry coffer in its upper chamber could only have got there by floating intoit, which requiring a sea level 1 metre above the floor (111 metres above normal), demonstrates the occurrence of The Great Flood.

The Great Pyramid was built to withstand a mega-tsunami, i.e. a wave of seawater 500m to 1,000m

Pretty handy for an area not prone to even small tsunamis.

Tsunamis in Egypt

A total of 3 tidal waves classified as a tsunami since 365 have killed 70 people in Egypt. Tsunamis therefore occur only rarely here.

The strongest tidal wave registered in Egypt so far reached a height of four meters. On 11/22/1995, no losses of human lifes have been registered by this tsunami.

The biggest impact in terms of lifes, injuries, destroyed homes and the economy had been a tsunami on 08/08/1303. A tidal wave of up to zero meters killed 70 humans and destroyed vast areas.

The thing with mega-tsunamis is that there aren't many survivors who keep records of them. Nevertheless, flood myths are pervasive throughout human culture.

The Earth's surface records them (in some places). Consider this recent video:

Also check out the Channeled Scablands:

I'll give you one thing, at least they included a warning... sounds kind of dire. At least, as stated below, it is woo-woo free.

The Floating Coffer Theory - 2nd DRAFT
======================================
Version History
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In elucidating a monument over a dozen millennia old, of critical interest to mankind, this document is exempt from commercial privileges granted a mere three centuries ago, i.e. copyright. However, for the benefit of readers, those modifying this document should add an identifier, date, and summary of changes below, e.g. "2) MoonDog: 2022/12/07 Reformatted":#)ID:Year/MM/DDChange0) Zod YinYang:2022/09/011st Draft (English)1) Zod YinYang:2022/11/142nd Draft

Caution : ALTERNATIVE THEORY AHEAD!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This highly speculative thesis flies in the face of uncountable pieces of evidence and reams of peer reviewed academic papers establishing the decades-old scientific consensus that The Great Pyramid was built in the bronze age (3-2,000BC) as a pharaoh's tomb.Warning 1: Even if you find speculative fiction entertaining, it is not advised to proceed beyond this point if you'd hold with the scientific consensus. Warning 2: To proceed constitutes a severe mental health risk, exposing your mind to traumatic paradigm shift. Warning 3: If you cannot countenance accepting the premise that The Great Pyramid was built by an antediluvian (pre 10,000BC), technologically advanced civilization,of which little trace remains, then do not proceed. If you've read this far, you're intent on proceeding. Therefore, beware that the following thesis is woo-woo free, e.g. there is no involvement of extra-terrestrial, hyper-dimensional, or supernatural beings. Consequently, you may find it difficult to find a simple means of invalidation

Back
Top Bottom