www.myprotein.co.uk - vitamins, minerals and amino acids (UK and EU delivery)

Product are good packed , good exp- time.

from what I know a few people from the forum ordered from this store is enough to read this topic.

Stranger said:
Lukas said:
yup I have You can trust them they send to Poland with 3-4 days.. then Uk will be faster.

No problem at all.

Thanks!
Anything to say about there products? Did they comply with your expectations?

I've had good experiences with them. Just double check the ingredients (as the pills have fillers etc). Mostly though there pure powders seem excellent to me (not that I'm really taking anymore on the new diet).

RedFox said:
I've had good experiences with them. Just double check the ingredients (as the pills have fillers etc). Mostly though there pure powders seem excellent to me (not that I'm really taking anymore on the new diet).

Aah, I did not double check. There is some silicumdioxide in the multivitamin tablets . And too much calcium, 346 mg. According to Hyman:
There are risks associated with too much calcium from supplements, so don't go over the amount recommended.
, page 308.

http://www.myprotein.com/de/products/alpha-men

Too hasty again. I will ask them if I can return them. Also ordered some omega-3 and vit. D3 from them for my kids, although they contain glycerine and gelatine.

Back
Top Bottom