Wind Energy - "green energy" scam?

They say that nuclear energy is not a good solution for Germany, because renewable sources require an additional source of energy that can be quickly started, and nuclear power plants cannot because they need several days to start them. So that leaves coal and gas. But gas is not a solution because we know who blow up the North Stream gas pipeline. So that leaves coal. But coal will be forbidden in EU. So Germany will just have to pay France or other countries for extra energy when renewables are not producing enough.

in fact, IT IS SO SIMPLE:
- recognize that co2 IS NOT A GREEN HOUSE GAS IN THE ATMOSPHERE, but a molecule INDISPENSIBLE for plant growth,
- THAT PLANTS ARE INDISPENSIBLE TO FEED ANIMALS on earth,
- that OIL IS A RENEWABLE RESOURCE AND A GIFT BY EARTH TO MANKIND.
- the disinformation practised by the net zero lobby is criminal and should be pursued. this is a new mission for mr fuellmich.
REMEMBER GALILEE.
it is NOT because people believe that earth is flat that earth really is flat.
AND IT IS NOT BECAUSE THE EU SAYS SOMETHING THAT IT IS AUTOMATICALLY TRUE; how many physicists are there in the eu?? how many in the eu really understand what they are pushing for??? when i was recruted as an engineer, i was interviewed, not elected...

in fact, IT IS SO SIMPLE:
- recognize that co2 IS NOT A GREEN HOUSE GAS IN THE ATMOSPHERE, but a molecule INDISPENSIBLE for plant growth,
- THAT PLANTS ARE INDISPENSIBLE TO FEED ANIMALS on earth,
- that OIL IS A RENEWABLE RESOURCE AND A GIFT BY EARTH TO MANKIND.
- the disinformation practised by the net zero lobby is criminal and should be pursued. this is a new mission for mr fuellmich.
REMEMBER GALILEE.
it is NOT because people believe that earth is flat that earth really is flat.
AND IT IS NOT BECAUSE THE EU SAYS SOMETHING THAT IT IS AUTOMATICALLY TRUE; how many physicists are there in the eu?? how many in the eu really understand what they are pushing for??? when i was recruted as an engineer, i was interviewed, not elected...

It simply isn't - never has been - about saving the planet

preventing global warming or trying to produce green energy. They don't listen, in the same way the PTB in Germany ignored the overwhelming facts; the negative effects of Covid-19 injections, as did almost all judges in courts who didn't listen to the findings that has been presented to them. Most answers from official places, government and authorities are and have been simply - ignored. Cowardliness at it "best" through silence. And if you are really, really lucky, you might get a letter response with platitude phrases (It's the same here in Swede).

It is the same story. Same madness. Same hidden hands at work, using corruption and human psychology (the fallacy in the human psyche) against people, making them destroy themselves, while doing the dirty work, and on top paying for it with big money to those who never can get enough. The C's said it... It is all about Money in this generation of humanity. I used to say; they obey the "The Green God".

It is about the destruction of societies, transforming Germany into a war industry. A sort of Plan economy, which may keep it up a couple years more - but then it's over. In the mean time, they do everything in their power to destroy the livelihood for most people, especially the "pesky" middle class, it seems.

They know exactly the evil they are pushing.

It simply isn't - never has been - about saving the planet

preventing global warming or trying to produce green energy. They don't listen, in the same way the PTB in Germany ignored the overwhelming facts; the negative effects of Covid-19 injections, as did almost all judges in courts who didn't listen to the findings that has been presented to them. Most answers from official places, government and authorities are and have been simply - ignored. Cowardliness at it "best" through silence. And if you are really, really lucky, you might get a letter response with platitude phrases (It's the same here in Swede).

It is the same story. Same madness. Same hidden hands at work, using corruption and human psychology (the fallacy in the human psyche) against people, making them destroy themselves, while doing the dirty work, and on top paying for it with big money to those who never can get enough. The C's said it... It is all about Money in this generation of humanity. I used to say; they obey the "The Green God".

It is about the destruction of societies, transforming Germany into a war industry. A sort of Plan economy, which may keep it up a couple years more - but then it's over. In the mean time, they do everything in their power to destroy the livelihood for most people, especially the "pesky" middle class, it seems.

They know exactly the evil they are pushing.

dear xpan, thank you for saying it.

The news that 68,000 citizens died in 28 European countries last winter because they could not heat their homes, and that this is more than the number of deaths from the covid-19 epidemic - 59,700, and all as a result of the move by the leaders of the European Union to cut off the supply of cheap energy from Russia, not only shook the public, but the authorities owe an answer to how long will politics be more important than human lives? And will the majority of EU officials call on their citizens this year, as well as last year, to instead of having Russian gas and sitting in warm homes, put on thick woolen sweaters or wrap themselves in blankets to keep warm. This is exactly what we heard when the war in Ukraine started and when Europe firmly decided to punish Russia by not buying Russian gas. As you can see, she punished all those who froze.

They are literally killing people with all these measures.

He is trashing China, but I think that we will also see these kinds of things in Europe in the future.

money invested to make money is of no benefit to the world. china could as well dump all its ev in europe and the usa and thereby ruin western manufacturers. then it would have a monopoly. another solution could be to sink all ships delivering such ev to europe...this is what shoud have been done in "le camp des saints" of jean raspail...

china could as well dump all its ev in europe and the usa and thereby ruin western manufacturers. then it would have a monopoly.
I don't think that this will happen. Chinese manufacturers came to my country, and they are not cheap at all. The prices are 30000 euros for gasoline cars and 40000 for plug in hybrids.

What I meant was that we could also see these kinds of sharing EV cars schemes, where they will invest billions of euros and achieve nothing. Just like we see with renewables. Here is another case in point:

I don't think that this will happen. Chinese manufacturers came to my country, and they are not cheap at all. The prices are 30000 euros for gasoline cars and 40000 for plug in hybrids.

What I meant was that we could also see these kinds of sharing EV cars schemes, where they will invest billions of euros and achieve nothing. Just like we see with renewables. Here is another case in point:

thank you. implicit in my joke proposal would have been to give the ev away, or for a minimal fee...

Troubles ahead for EV cars.

VW cuts ID4, ID7 output at German plant

Volkswagen is reducing output of electric cars at its Emden plant in northern Germany due to flagging sales.

Production of the ID4 full-electric SUV and the brand's new ID7 all-electric sedan will be cut over the next two weeks, the Nordwest-Zeitung newspaper reported, citing the factory's works council.

The plant's three-week summer vacation will be extended by one week for a week for employees working on electric cars and about 300 of the 1,500 temporary workers currently employed in Emden will be laid off from August.

Demand for electric cars built in Emden is nearly 30 percent below the originally planned production figures
, the head of the factory's works council, Manfred Wulff, told the Nordwest-Zeitung.

Production of Passat combustion engine models will continue unchanged, the works council said.

A VW spokesperson told the paper: "We are confident that capacity utilization at the plant will increase again with the market launch of the ID7 at the end of the year."

Incremental EV demand is falling after subsidies were stopped or reduced in countries such as Germany, Sweden and France, Evercore said.

The company forecasts EVs will have flat or modest growth of up to 5 percent in the EU this year.

Sweden completely abolished the incentives for EVs this year:

Germany abolished the incentives for PHEVs and is gradually reducing them for EVs:

France is slowly reducing them:

Troubles ahead for EV cars.

Sweden completely abolished the incentives for EVs this year:

Germany abolished the incentives for PHEVs and is gradually reducing them for EVs:

France is slowly reducing them:
ahh, at last reality sets in...

This woman worked for 7 years as a policy advisor for an Australian liberal senator and her area was in regards to windpower and to clear up the mess which liberal policies in that regard had caused. In effect she says that Australians pay AUD 40 billions a year to subsidies for these wind projects and that the money goes overseas. As she explains it, the farmer gets AUD 12000 a year to lease the land to the wind company, which then gets between AUD 600000-900000 a year in subsides per turbine. AUD is short for Australian dollars ( 1 AUD = 0,60 Euro).

Back
Top Bottom