What's going on with Brazil - Lula, PT and Sao Paulo Forum

According to Mike Benz, whom Tucker also interviewed, the censorship of X in Brazil was not brought to you by Lula and the judge - it was brought to you by the CIA. I think Benz knows a lot about the censorship-industrial complex. More than Shellenberger? Who knows.

What I’m telling you is US programs at USAID & NED are funding censorship networks targeting Elon Musk & X in Brazil. Your salary, your taxes, fund censorship in Brazil

There's a lot of players involved here, and I don't know if I have all the info to be able to map it all out. I was pondering this statement by Benz, though.

The image we are supposed to see, and the narrative we are supposed to believe, is simple enough - Musk is under attack by leftists in South America!

Easy enough to digest for all of Musk's many fans, who conveniently forget that he's become the world's richest man, IMO, with evidence of massive gov't handouts for all his BS green products - despite tweeting about Milei's libertarianism. I think it's more like he's been allowed to become the world's richest man, and basically has had to do what he's told to in order to get there.

In the same way, he's been allowed to fly the Pentagon's rockets in order to be a hero for the downtrodden American right, trying to drum up some Kennedy-era hope in the exploration of space.

Meanwhile, he's also busy helping create a massive spy satellite network with half a dozen of America's spy agencies, including the CIA. Not to mention continual censorship and shadow-banning on X. But he's a free-speech absolutist?

He's also on record wanting to turn X into an everything app, which includes a banking section. So, a banking app linked with your social media information - what could go wrong? It's one small step away from a Digital ID.

Plus, why is he featured in so much in the media, making comments about everything from the international politics to history, etc? He's not an expert, and often what he says is borderline retarded.

But forget all that, Musk bought Twitter, he saved us from covid censorship - and he's under attack by leftists in South America! Simple enough.

But if this simple image is created by the CIA, then what is the actual play here?
Creating alternative media is a key part of the game laid out in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion:

The Protocols of the Pathocrats

9. In the front rank will stand [media] organs of an official character. They will always stand guard over our interests, and therefore their influence will be comparatively insignificant.

10. In the second rank will be the semi-official [media] organs, whose part it will be to attack the tepid and indifferent.

11. In the third rank we shall set up our own, to all appearance, opposition [media], which, in at least one of its organs, will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.

I don't know how Lula - who has 'been initiated' according to the C's - fits into this news item. Maybe Lula made a deal with the CIA/military censorship complex to persecute Musk. Why, I have no clue. But the main game geopolitically is disrupt BRICS+. My best guess is it has something to do with that. There's too many overlapping agendas, and most of them secret, for me to wrap my brain around.

The main point of the Tweet by Benz is that there is a diversion of the real enemy. It's not Lula, it is the military-industrial censorship complex, funded by American taxpayers, that is causing this.

@Dovana as a Brazilian I couldn’t agree more with you! You perfectly described the country situation! I am so glad I read your replies today!
Good to see you here @rhiannonrings. It is customary to ask new forum members to introduce themselves over in the Newbies section of the forum. Nothing too personal, just a bit about yourself, how you found the forum, if you’ve read any of Laura’s books etc. You can have a look there to see how others have done it.

I’m glad you found us and a warm :welcome: to the forum!

I saw a Elon Musk video in regard to the Brazilian judge, it had 'Resign or be impeached' on its cover... I thought it was just sensationalist youtube tactics to get you to click... I don't know if it was a quote from Elon himself, but it seemed attributed to his stance with the judge.

I never understood why Elon gets into all kinds of mass-media over tech, science, politics, business, ect. He's like a persona for 'the American Way' - someone for the mass-media to direct the masses to as a model for success. He's the turn-to in the sphere of industry, science, success, ect., but under scrutiny, his successes look more like flops than anything successful.

So, to me, he seems like a mass-media persona from which Western agendas pursue their ambitions... a freedom loving American, whose goal is ideal in every respect: from science to politics to anything else that captures the masses imagination.

So, maybe his career in the limelight has taken him down a similar path as Zelensky: politics. And the methodology is the same: using influence and notoriety and mass-media build up to make him larger than life, so that no one is comparable. Naturally, it leads to politics.

So, he seems shady. And when someone gets in his way, his persona must be protected, and so any detractor is a dictator or tyrant, ect. He is larger than life, after all.
Isn’t it interesting that the 100 wealthiest in the Forbes list - the main reference to say “Musk/Gates/Bezos/erc. is the richest man on Earth” - does not include:
• Drug/human/weapons trafickers
• Blackrock/Vanguard mentions
• Appreciation of assets of de-facto multi-billionaires such as Saudi family members?

It seems to me it takes very specific mechanisms to be crowned as “weathiest on the planet”.

The man is the son of miners, grew up as benficiary in Apartheid SA, and nearly all significant companies he created were globalist-aligned:

• X (precursor to Google Maps)
• Paypal (Global financism, later bought by Amazon)
• E-cars
• AI
• Neuralink
• X/Twitter (global communications)
• SpaceX (with satellites alledgedly used in war)

He went himself to Ošwiecim (“Auschwitz”), wore a manurah and said he was “aspirationally Jew”.

Personally, he says he had a severely dysfunctional upbringing (see Vance’s biography of him), says he’s so mentally disturbed “no one would want to be me” and sees everyone as monkeys (Joe Rogan interview), does heavy drugs semi-regularly (own tweets), dated Amber Heard, married a girl nearly half his age at the time who calls herself “Grimes”, called his child X Æ-10… (I forget the rest).

He very publicly tweeted on 25/July/2020 “we coup whoever we want! Deal with it”. It was in a discussion about Bolivia counter-acting a Trump’s US coup, which was inconvenient for Musk because it related to barring foreigners from mining rights of a valueable raw material (I think it was lithium).

Is it understandable sovereignty-oriented Brazilians may second-guess his intentions?

Again, let’s not confuse de-ponerization processes in different nations. In a nearly extremely unflattering fashion for the US, he actually seems to be a more loving option in the US than, say, CIA/Mossad/Lizzie’s rule. I root for Musk in the US. In this specific case, his interference is unwarranted and would be a steep step towards ponerization in America’s arguably second most powerful country.

@Dovana as a Brazilian I couldn’t agree more with you! You perfectly described the country situation! I am so glad I read your replies today!
I’m glad what I’m saying can be meaningful for someone, and glad to see fellow Br’s here.

I don’t want to call it a ‘perfect’ description by any means. I made a few factual mistakes (e.g. I confused Renan Calheiros with Eduardo Cunha), my biases will always distort the picture and and there’s much, much more to undig.

Who made Bolsonaro?
How come he’s being thrown under the bus now? (Was judged “unelectable”, got caught in corruption, etc)
Who exactly is harboring the “far-right” traitors in the US, and what’s the mechanism?
What’s the deal with cyphered signalling in drinking milk and the “scrubbing” hand-sign?
What’s Temer’s role?
Why are some anti-Bolsonaro agenda so obviously globalistic? (E.G: Refusal to make printed votes)
Why is this judeo-nazi group (who handles Bolsonaro, Tucker, apparnetly Musk, apparently Trump) turning anti-globalist?
Who really are the Brazilian oligarchs?
How do they relate to other oligarchies? And to Globalists? And judeo-nazis? And Lizzies?

I have, at best, only primary leads to these questions.

There's a lot of players involved here
This seems to be a key understanding. I’m not anything in Brazil is straightforward.

Overlapping agendas is a very good way to put it. Ambiguity is at the heart of Brazil. I remember that session saying Lula has been “initiated” (is it a 2018 session?) It does imply he hasn’t been before, which is very interesting.

He had a cancer himself, and his wife and grandson died “tragical premature deaths” when he was in prison. After 580 he was released on the grounds that the evidence was flismy (and incredibly enough, even the prosecution lawyers also thought so, according to the leaked telegram messages from Deltan Dallagnol). I get the feeling that the same people that put him in are the ones that put him out.

I also suspect that at his ripe age over 70, after losing two people close to him, he just went rogue and consequences be damned, like a man with nothing left to lose. I’m fairly confident the election was rigged in the urns, though there’s very credible report Bolsonaro blocked many, many roads in Bahia and other northeastern states so that PT voters couldn’t reach the urns.

(Just who’s fighting who?)

He strikes to me as a near uber-genius in politics. I can’t even start imagining what it’s like to preside this country. Getting high-school friends to meet at birthdays can be hard enough. I wouldn’t be surprised if he went almost all the way down with the “initiations”, just to create an opportunity to give’em a 180• - for the sake of the people, of himself, of satan, and maybe even for the sake of nothing at all. Heck if I know.

And yes, CIA has been here for the longest time. So many overlappintb, conflicting, and strangely aligned agendas.

This seems to be a key understanding. I’m not anything in Brazil is straightforward.

Overlapping agendas is a very good way to put it. Ambiguity is at the heart of Brazil. I remember that session saying Lula has been “initiated” (is it a 2018 session?) It does imply he hasn’t been before, which is very interesting.

He had a cancer himself, and his wife and grandson died “tragical premature deaths” when he was in prison. After 580 he was released on the grounds that the evidence was flismy (and incredibly enough, even the prosecution lawyers also thought so, according to the leaked telegram messages from Deltan Dallagnol). I get the feeling that the same people that put him in are the ones that put him out.

I also suspect that at his ripe age over 70, after losing two people close to him, he just went rogue and consequences be damned, like a man with nothing left to lose. I’m fairly confident the election was rigged in the urns, though there’s very credible report Bolsonaro blocked many, many roads in Bahia and other northeastern states so that PT voters couldn’t reach the urns.

(Just who’s fighting who?)

He strikes to me as a near uber-genius in politics. I can’t even start imagining what it’s like to preside this country. Getting high-school friends to meet at birthdays can be hard enough. I wouldn’t be surprised if he went almost all the way down with the “initiations”, just to create an opportunity to give’em a 180• - for the sake of the people, of himself, of satan, and maybe even for the sake of nothing at all. Heck if I know.

And yes, CIA has been here for the longest time. So many overlappintb, conflicting, and strangely aligned agendas.

The 'initiated' session is Jan 14, 2023:

Q: (Alejo) Is Lula, from Brazil, a useful idiot? Or is he in on the globalist agenda?

A: He is now initiated.

There is also a website that makes C's session searches very easy.

Mike Benz with a longer post about his opinion that the US censorship blob operating through Brazil as a proxy:

- USA is behind the scenes, supporting what Brazil is doing

- the globalist blob fears populism, in the US and around the world (including in BRICS+ countries)

- a few years ago Benz wrote a report about censorship actions in Brazil, which was funded by a group of US State Department funded 'NGOs', as well as USAID and NED (CIA)

- So the CIA is behind the censorship push in Brazil, which goes back to the beginning of Bolsonaro's tenure in 2019

- June 2019, the Atlantic Council (7 CIA directors on the council) convened a meeting to tackle the rise of pro-Bolsonaro 'disinformation' in Brazil

- main problem was the population was paying more attention to friends, family and clergy, instead of narratives of global institutions

- goes through the history of censorship in Brazil, including gov't censorship that subdued mainstream and also alternative platforms, which was designed to reduce the spread of pro-Bolsonaro messages

- the Intercept reported that US state dept. and the CIA directly intervened in Lula's election to stop Bolsonaro supporters from being able to challenge the election

- so US taxpayer funds are going to censor Brazilian taxpayers and prevent them from talking about politics in their country

- if Brazil was choosing to censor pro-Biden neoliberal groups on X, the first thing that would happen is the State Department mafia would arrive... it would remind Brazil about its reliance on USA for trade, funding, security guarantees, supply chain infrastructure... and if Brazil wants to keep all that, then they must rescind the law impeding X (a highly successful US tech company) and stop censoring pro-Biden neoliberal messaging

- the State Department is not threatening in Brazil in this way because the current censorship is in their favour

Anyways, the main goal of the blob, since Trump's election, has been to shut down any form of populism that arises. In Brazil, that means targeting Bolsonaro, the 'tropical Trump', or any kind of populist or Trump-like messagaes. If that means they need to censor one of their own paragon Big Tech companies, no problemo. Meanwhile, the users of X think it's just Lula and his judge attacking their hero, Musk. Who knows how far Lula is involved in this - maybe he gave it the green light.

Here's the original Benz article about censorship in Brazil from 2022:

Mike Benz with a longer post about his opinion that the US censorship blob operating through Brazil as a proxy:

- USA is behind the scenes, supporting what Brazil is doing

- the globalist blob fears populism, in the US and around the world (including in BRICS+ countries)

- a few years ago Benz wrote a report about censorship actions in Brazil, which was funded by a group of US State Department funded 'NGOs', as well as USAID and NED (CIA)

- So the CIA is behind the censorship push in Brazil, which goes back to the beginning of Bolsonaro's tenure in 2019

- June 2019, the Atlantic Council (7 CIA directors on the council) convened a meeting to tackle the rise of pro-Bolsonaro 'disinformation' in Brazil

- main problem was the population was paying more attention to friends, family and clergy, instead of narratives of global institutions

- goes through the history of censorship in Brazil, including gov't censorship that subdued mainstream and also alternative platforms, which was designed to reduce the spread of pro-Bolsonaro messages

- the Intercept reported that US state dept. and the CIA directly intervened in Lula's election to stop Bolsonaro supporters from being able to challenge the election

- so US taxpayer funds are going to censor Brazilian taxpayers and prevent them from talking about politics in their country

- if Brazil was choosing to censor pro-Biden neoliberal groups on X, the first thing that would happen is the State Department mafia would arrive... it would remind Brazil about its reliance on USA for trade, funding, security guarantees, supply chain infrastructure... and if Brazil wants to keep all that, then they must rescind the law impeding X (a highly successful US tech company) and stop censoring pro-Biden neoliberal messaging

- the State Department is not threatening in Brazil in this way because the current censorship is in their favour

Anyways, the main goal of the blob, since Trump's election, has been to shut down any form of populism that arises. In Brazil, that means targeting Bolsonaro, the 'tropical Trump', or any kind of populist or Trump-like messagaes. If that means they need to censor one of their own paragon Big Tech companies, no problemo. Meanwhile, the users of X think it's just Lula and his judge attacking their hero, Musk. Who knows how far Lula is involved in this - maybe he gave it the green light.

Here's the original Benz article about censorship in Brazil from 2022:

I feel that there’s a lot of fact-checking I need to do to properly respond. But a few points are worthy of notice.

His angle is: “your govt (specifically the CIA and “the Blob”) is spending your money to work against national interests and do something against your values (censorship)”.
He describes quite a standard 21st cent. suppression operation (NGO, backing national agents, suppressing channels, etc) except that people were focusing more on whatsapp groups than other media.

Then there are many threads to untangle. From hearing him once I can say:

1. US is a big, but not biggest Br trade partner. China is.

2. US’s pressure is not just witholding economic conveniences, it’s also death and mayhem. Janet Yellen, now head of Treasury has famously said starving 500,000 children in Iraq just with sanctions was “worth it” in her 60 Minutes interview. This type of functioning is more threatening than just withholding investment, isn’t it?

3. What metrics is he using to measure B as a “US Champion”? I’d need to check, but I’d be surprised if Lula was lowering commerce with US. It begs the question a champion of “which” US?

4. He, like Tucker, Eduardo Bolsonaro, Figueiredo Jr., forgot to mention a lot of the suppressed material was utterly false. Again, such as saying 1) Lula would close down the Evangelical congrrgations 2) He’d distribute penis-shaped-tipped nursing bottles 3) Communism is about eating dogs, and Lula is a Communist 4) Having a look-alike actor impersonate a leader of Landless Movement, a huge left organization, saying they are suckers for believing him, and he’s been stealing their money, etc.

I’m trying to avoid the term “virulent” for B’s communication, because I’m trying to be somewhat impartial. Check it yourself, and see how quickly your heartbeat raises. There was a huge operation, with many forgeries and falsehoods, complex who-reposts-who, marketing agencies, etc. You should have seen what people have turned like after this bombardment of information.

I wouldn’t call it a “disinformation campagin”, rather a “say-whatever-you-need-to-win-the-election campaign”. And that involved a large level of divorce from reality, and catastrophic disregard for the fragile social fabric of this country.

5. Trump is on many levels a US hero. He is the best option for de-ponerization for the US as far as I can see. I root for Trump.

Bolsonaro isn’t.

First because I’m strongly confident Trump has at least a bit more heart and a lot more mental acuity than B.

Second because Brazil isn’t the US. Shortly put, Brazil is significantly, maybe much less ponerized the North-Atlantis. We have a lot of North-Atlantic culture, but we’re not North-Atlantis.

We’re South Americans.

Having a Trump here would be a step towards ponerization, and then B is not a Trump, he’s probably far more dysfunctional.

I’ve recently posted a long profile made by Piaui on the Geopolitics part of the forum here. After I read more about his family, ministers, etc, I realized it was quite a mild profile they painted at the time. Please do not confuse being anti-vaxx or anti-tranny as being a good or sensible person.

6. One term he uses is “populists”. That’s very helpful, because he’s referring almost exactly what I mean when I mentioned judeo-nazis before.

Trump, Órban, Tucker, Milei, Bolsonaro, etc.

If you focus on the fact that they’re popular, and in some places more than others reflect the personality of most of the population, it’s accurate to call them “populists”.

If you focus on the fact that they’re financed by jewish money and use nazi machinations and have a similar mentality, it’s accurate to call them “judeo-nazis”.

Of course this is going to be a very unpopular opinion here. As I said before, if it’s an important enough issue, I’m willing to find a lot of evidence to falsify what I’m saying.

Also, please note this not a “name-calling”. I may dislike their interference in my country’s sovereignty, but it’s all fair to me.

Aryan mass-murder has been very tightly knit to jewish wholesale maleficence, such as in slave-trade and the raping of America and first half of 20th cent.

According the semi-declared Nazi intellectual and half-jewish Ron Unz, the biggest donor to Israel between 1933-39 was the Führer’s Germany, and they enjoyed quite some very favorable mutual commercial agreements. Germany to this day is the second largest donor to Israel in history. It seems (would need to check) that the financer of the explicitly neo-nazi Asov Batallion in Ukraine ia the jewish oligarch Igor (… I forget his last name). Ukraine president is a jewish.

I could go on and on - my point is that nazis (aryan imperialists) and jews are like a severely dysfunctional couple that keeps on falling out and reconciling, especially when they can join forces and pillage others.

Back to the populists/judeo-nazis, Some are more judeo than nazis, and some are more nazi than jews. Anyways, at least Bolsonaro has enjoyed, reportedly, help from Mossad in operations and know-how. The zionist ”christians” in Brazil are staunch and decisive supporters of Bolsonaro.

Isn’t Trump’s main donor a jew from Vegas? (Forgot his name right now). Wasn’t his say about Palestine that Israel that it was time to “finish the job”. Has Tucker ever criticized a jew openly - let alone pointed to their enduring pattern of malfeasance?

As for nazi, see my first post for two very specific demonstration from Bolsonaro admin.

His sons, very active in his governing, posted pictures with Steve Bannon many times. Trump supports B, Milei, Órban, Tucker, who all in turn support Trump, Órban, Tucker, B, and so on.

7. In pro-Russia environment, rarely do people lament the prison of the Pussy Riot ladies in Russia. I’d like to see someone persuade me that Bolsonaro is not a destructive force for Brazil as Pussy Riot is in Russia.

8. His angle strikes me as a probably well-meaning, but severely skewed by the inevitable distortions of a pirate-nation.

He implies “censorship” as something innately bad. He implies the US as the genesis of this situation. He implies US “national interests” are either food for Brazil, or Brazil’s good is irrelevant.

No mention to any of the coups in Brazil before, no mention B was a military during the military coup and that B is a staunch, explicit supporter of dictatorship.

No mention of Brazil being 11th largest nation in the planet, arguably the second most powerful nation in America, and having been nominally an empire in the XIX century, and that we’re very much capable of generating national stupidity without the help of Benz’s compatriot nominal enemies.

No mention of what happened to Brazilian industry, political sovereignty and, of course, freedom of speech in we got freedomed between 01/April/1964-15/March/1985.

Not a word on Operation Condor and many others in Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, Equador, El Salvador, Panama, Honduras, Puerto Rico, Haiti.

He strikes me as a typical monoglotic, almost as well informed as poasible within his environment allows, unfortunately and unintentionally extremely arrogant US-er who’ll unwittingly call ‘revolutions’ what those countries call ‘coups’, who would be quite moved if he ever saw the consequences of his words, but then quickly get over it and fly back to his home in a coastal city and complain the govt is stupid when inflation reaches above 2% per year.

I wonder if he’s ever stepped in South America, and how many words of Brazilian or Castillian he knows.

8. If the Biden admin. is such an opposition to B, why do his allies are so frequently have homes or are even based in the US? When L won, one of the first things B did was fly to Biden’s US. Did he know that?

Last edited:
Summary:

He seems very well informed within his own sphere, and also severely ignorant in other crucial points. Probably best to focus on his fact-finding rather than his analysis.

And then, I’d love to know the specific NGOs and Professors and agents he’s talking about, that agitated what he’s calling the “censorship”.

His info seem like a probably crucial piece in the puzzle. But also that this rabbit hole goes much deeper and wilder than he thinks.

Let me tell everyone an anecdote. This is for the sake of understanding Brazil, and a small part of where I’m coming from. It should contrast with the name of session which is ‘Orwellian World’.

The year is 2013. Rio is the city. Like every year, the huge festival of Carnival is approaching. In a huge and extensive stadium-like venue, called “Sambadrome”, schools present their music, cars, costumes and dances in a fierce and ultra-traditional competition.

One of the strongest schools of samba, Portella, wants to tell the story of a place that’s closely related to the entity Zé Pelintra (very roughly translated as Foxy Jack. He’s an ambiguous entity who helps in making money, among other things). The colors of Portella are white and blue, Zé Pelintra’s white and red.

During a rehearsal, a dancer incorporated an entity friendly to Zé Pelintra, and she informed that they were authorized to use his image, but it had to be white and red, rather than white and blue. Oh, and that there had to be a party in his name before they got into the “avenue” of the Sambódromo.

A samba presentation is practically a miracle. Imagine getting 3.500 brazilians (not the most organized nation) to dance, move, and push those huge cars (no motors!) trough the large space, with large and fancy costumes, all in an environment of complete intoxication - drugs, alcohol, and just the frenzy itself. Almost all of them are unpaid - they just love being there.

And to do this within 1h00 with +-5min error margin.

So, on the day of the parade, just outside the entrance of the avenue, Portella did the promised party. They are about to walk into the avenue. Drums start. The Umbanda singers start their chant. And suddenly! The Queen-of-the-drums, the protagonist of the whole parade, incorporates that spirit friendly to Zé Pelintra. Drums intensify, chanting continues, and the whole places become a terreiro (“ground”) for a huge Umbanda process-frenzy.

When all that is finally over (is it ever over?) they walk into the Sambódromo and the show starts. Here’s footage of how their parade went.

My friends, Brazil is a land of miracles - even too many types to count. This country may be beyond understanding. When I approach our history, I approach it with reverence and awe - how small I am.

We may be before a puzzle - but it’s only with tremendous humility we may even aspire to put it together.

Another angle on this is that Brazil and China are joining together to deny Musk's electric car manufacture and lithium interests in S. America.

And I don't know if they're really Musk's intersts per se, as I suspect there's a shady globalist team behind him who are the main controllers and also profiteers of his whole green tech BS.

So he's muscled out of the Brazilian electric car market. That won't do - that's BRICS+ cutting in on what globalists see as their game.

So then what - cue fight with Brazilian courts? How does the CIA fit into that one?

Again, all very complex. I don't really know what's going on!

Back
Top Bottom