What's going on with Brazil - Lula, PT and Sao Paulo Forum

After learning a lot about what is going on around the world in the last couple of years I more recently began to be interested in what goes own in my own country. I must say that I never quite understood what goes on around here in terms of politics and economics, it all seemed a lot of confusion that made no sense at all.

Today I have a little bit more knowledge about somethings and still near zero about others. Nevertheless, it struck me that I'm one of the few Brazilians in the Forum and maybe I should try to explain things about my country that I find relevant.

Particularly, it seems to me that the average Brazilian and also foreigners have little or no idea of what really goes on here. I recently watched two videos that kind of summarize this perception of mine in regards to foreigners:

Brazil's Rising Star - 60 Minutes Report About Brazil Economy
_http://youtu.be/CxKzINFI8ig

BRAZIL: A NEW WORLD OF LUXURY BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
_http://youtu.be/Ju5Wi1wS0is

Well, to give an overview of what I gathered so far regarding the political arena, first of all it is relevant that Brazil has been ruled by the Worker's Party (Partido dos Trabalhadores - PT) since January 1st, 2003. President Luiz Inacio "Lula" da Silva ruled until 2010 and as from January 1st, 2011, the country is ruled by his appointed successor, Dilma Rousseff.

Lula had been a candidate for Presidency two times before and when he won in the 2002 elections everyone was looking forward for major changes in the country, as he has always been a partisan of communist ideas and the Worker's Party is clearly a left-wing party (the former President was from a party considered liberal). It is important to note that Lula is only semiliterate and has openly bragged about never having read an entire book. In terms of intellect, he was our Bush.

The two things that stand out to me during his government is that he definitely created a new middle class in the country by giving more money to the poor by means of elevated minimum wage and many subsidy programs (e.g., giving a monthly payment to the parents that kept their children in school and duly vaccinated). The second is that the Brazilian economy was "good" during most of his government, which surprised me a lot, as the Worker's Party was thought to be inept at ruling a country, especially in the economic aspect. It is also of note that the corruption scandals were many and some of them considered to be "very serious". Yes, in this sense Brazil is bizarre, everyone is so used to corruption that garden variety corruption goes unnoticed and only major scandals are able to make people scream - but even then only for a little while, then everything gets shoved under the rug and forgotten.

From where I stand now, I think that, first of all, the relatively stable Brazilian economy is due in big part to foreign investment. One of the reasons for this is that Brazil pays the highest inflation-adjusted interest rate on the planet. This was used by foreign investors in what is called "carry trade", where banks borrowed money from the US, for example, at almost zero interest rate and then invested in Brazilian bonds receiving two digits interest rates. Foreign exchange rate also plays a big role in carry trade. So, I think it will be stable as long as the government keeps the banks happy. But, who knows, the Ruling Elite may decide that is time to bankrupt Brazil too. Note that in the video above Lula himself says the bankers had never made so much profit in Brazil as they did during his government.

The other thing that was bugging me was "what about the communist background of these people"? Aren't they against capitalism and bankers etc? Well, it turns out that the still have a communist agenda, and a very heavy one. The shocking news to me was to learn about the Sao Paulo Forum. This seems to be an international organization of communist parties from Latin America, but it also seems to include criminal organizations, in particular the Colombian FARC, which in knowingly invested in the drug business. The Sao Paulo Forum was presided by Lula himself with the blessing of Fidel Castro. The purpose of such organization seems to be to establish a new communist order in Latin America, and it seems to me they have succeeded.

I also believe that Brazil is going through serious brainwashing techniques as to make the population ever so ignorant and unable of critical thinking. For instance, the media here is completely controlled, I had never heard of the Sao Paulo Forum until a year and a half ago (it was created in 1990), and no one - I really mean no one - that I have asked about it knew what I was talking about. There are other examples such as public authorities endorsing college books that are clearly biased in favor of left-wing parties or even children's book (I mean 6-7 year old children) that fully endorse masturbation (this seems to relate to a general idea by the government that normal moral codes should be substituted by a deranged moral code) or that uses grossly incorrect grammar because the Worker's Party says this is how the language is spoken by normal people.

While there are other things that seem relevant in this subject, such as the problem of the Brazilian public debt, drug trafficking and what is called the National Human Rights Program (that appears to be a manifesto against civil liberties but I have to do more research on that), I would like to show you this interview with Olavo de Carvalho (one of the very few authors and journalists that make a critical analysis of Brazil) that explains some basic facts about the Sao Paulo Forum (emphasis added):

Alek Boyd: Perhaps you remember Olavo that, in November 2005, we were part of a small group of people who were invited to brief former US Assistant Secretary of State for Western Hemisphere Affairs Tom Shannon, about the political situation in our respective countries. I do remember, very vividly, your warnings about Lula during that particular meeting. With the passing of time, I must say how pleasantly surprised I am with the turn of perception vis-a-vis Hugo Chavez. Mind you, in November 2005, the DoS still harboured the notion that he was a democrat, purportedly just like Lula. However, recent developments in Honduras show that Lula is as keen on interfering in other countries internal affairs, as his Venezuelan counterpart. Yet one would be hard pressed to conclude, by way of how mass media portrays the Brazilian president, that such is in fact the case. For this reason, taking into account that you are Brazilian, and that you have been following your country's politics for longer than most reporters are aware of Lula's very own existence, I would like to ask you a few things about him, starting with: why do you think the media is given him such benign treatment? Most analysts and media types believe that Lula is a moderate, a democrat. How do you reconcile that with, for instance, the foundation by Lula, at Fidel Castro's personal request, of the Foro de Sao Paulo (FSP)?

There is nothing there to be properly reconciled. The image and the reality, in that case, are in complete contradiction to each other. The legend of Lula, as a democrat and a moderate, only holds up thanks to the suppression of the most important fact of his political biography, the foundation of the São Paulo Forum. This suppression, in some cases, is fruit of genuine ignorance; but in others, it is a premeditated cover-up. Council of Foreign Relations’ expert on Brazilian issues, Kenneth Maxwell, even got to the point of openly denying the mere existence of the Forum, being confirmed in this by another expert on the subject, Luiz Felipe de Alencastro, also at a conference at the CFR. I do not need to emphasize the weight that CFR’s authority carries with opinion-makers in the United States. When such an institution denies the most proven and documented facts of the Latin American history of the last decades, few journalists will have the courage of taking the side of facts against the argument of authority. Thus, the São Paulo Forum, which is the vastest and most powerful political body that has ever existed in Latin America, goes on unknown to the American and, by the way, also worldwide public opinion. This fact being suppressed, the image of Lula as a democrat and a moderate does indeed acquire some verisimilitude. Note that it was not only in the United States that the media has covered up the existence and the activities of the Forum. In Brazil, even though I published the complete minutes of the assemblies of that entity, and frequently quoted them in my column in the prestigious newspaper O Globo, from Rio de Janeiro, the rest of the national media en masse either kept silent, or ostensibly contradicted me, accusing me of being a radical and a paranoid. When at last President Lula himself let the cat out of the bag and confessed to everything, his speech, published on the president’s official website, was not even mentioned in any newspaper or TV news show. Shortly afterwards, however, the name “São Paulo Forum” was incorporated into video advertisements of the ruling party, becoming thus impossible to go on denying the obvious. Then, they moved on to the tactic of harm management, proclaiming, against all evidence, that the São Paulo Forum was only a debate club, with no decisional power at all. The minutes of the assemblies denied it in the most vehement manner, showing that discussions ended up becoming resolutions, unanimously signed by the members present. Debate clubs do not pass resolutions. What’s more, the same presidential speech I have just mentioned also disclosed the decisive role that the Forum played in the sense of putting and keeping Mr. Hugo Chávez in power in Venezuela. Nowadays, in Brazil, nobody ignores that I told the truth about the São Paulo Forum and the rest of the media lied.

On the other hand, it is clear that Lula and his party, being the founders and the strategic centre of the Forum, had to keep a low profile, leaving to more peripheral members, like Hugo Chávez and Evo Morales, the flashiest or most scandalous part of the job. Hence, the false impression that there are “two lefts” in Latin America, one democratic and moderate, and the other radical and authoritarian. There are two lefts, indeed, but they are rather the one that commands, and the other that follows the first’s orders and thereby risks its own reputation. All that the Latin American left has done in the last nineteen years was previously discussed and decided in the Forum’s assemblies, which Lula presided over, either directly until 2002, or through his deputy, Marco Aurélio Garcia, afterwards. The strategic command of the Communist revolution in Latin America is neither in Venezuela, nor in Bolivia, nor even in Cuba. It is in Brazil.

Once the fact of the existence of the São Paulo Forum was suppressed, what has given even more artificial credibility to the legend of the “two lefts” was that the Lula administration, very cunningly, concentrated its subversive efforts upon the field of education, culture, and custom, which only affect the local population, prudently keeping, at the same time, an “orthodox” economic policy that calmed down foreign investors and projected a good image of the country to international banks (a double-faced strategy inspired, by the way, in Lenin himself). Thus, both the subversion of the Brazilian society and the revolutionary undertakings of the São Paulo Forum managed, under a thick layer of praise for President Lula, to pass unnoticed by the international public opinion. Nothing can illustrate better the duplicity of conduct to which I refer than the fact that, in the same week, Lula was celebrated both at the World Economic Forum in Davos, for his conversion to Capitalism, and at the São Paulo Forum, for his faithfulness to Communism. It is quite evident, then, that there is one Lula in the local reality and another Lula for international consumption.

Alek Boyd: Could you expand a bit on the sort of organization the FSP is, and the democratic credentials of some of its members?

The São Paulo Forum was created by Lula and discussed with Fidel Castro by the end of 1989, being founded in the following year under the presidency of Lula, who remained in the leadership of that institution for twelve years, nominally relinquishing it in order to take office as president of Brazil in 2003. The organization’s goal was to rebuild the Communist movement, shaken by the fall of the USSR. “To reconquer in Latin America all that we lost in East Europe” was the goal proclaimed at the institution’s fourth annual assembly. The means to achieve it consisted in promoting the union and integration of all Communist and pro-Communist parties and movements of Latin America, and in developing new strategies, more flexible and better camouflaged, for the conquest of power. Practically, since the middle of the 1990’s, there has been no left-wing party or entity that has not been affiliated with the São Paulo Forum, signing and following its resolutions and participating in the intense activity of the “work groups” that hold meetings almost every month in many capital cities of Latin America. The Forum has its own review, America Libre (Free America), a publishing house, as well as an extensive network of websites prudently coordinated from Spain. It also exercises unofficial control over an infinity of printed and electronic publications. The speed and efficacy with which its decisions are transmitted to the whole continent can be measured by its ongoing success in covering up its own existence, over at least sixteen years. Brazil’s journalistic class is massively leftist, and even the professionals who are not involved in any form of militancy would feel reluctant to oppose the instructions that the majority receives.

The Forum’s body of members is composed of both lawful parties, as the Brazilian Workers’ Party itself, and criminal organizations of kidnappers and drug traffickers, as the Chilean MIR (Movimiento de la Izquierda Revolucionaria) and the FARC (Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Colombia). The first is responsible for an infinity of kidnappings, including those of two famous Brazilian businessmen; the latter is practically the exclusive controller of the cocaine market in Latin America nowadays. All of these organizations take part in the Forum on equal conditions, which makes it possible that, when agents of a criminal organization are arrested in a country, lawful entities can immediately mobilize themselves to succour them, promoting demonstrations and launching petition campaigns calling for their liberation. Sometimes the protection that lawful organizations give to their criminal partners goes even further, as it happened, for example, when the governor of the state of Rio Grande do Sul, Olívio Dutra, an important member of the Workers’ Party, hosted a FARC commander as a guest of state; or when the Lula administration granted political asylum to the agent of connection between the FARC and the Workers’ Party, Olivério Medina, and a public office to his wife. Sometime before, Medina had confessed to having brought an illegal contribution of $5 million for Lula’s presidential campaign.

The rosy picture of Brazil that has been painted abroad is in stark contrast with the fact that from 40,000 to 50,000 Brazilians are murdered each year, according to the UN’s own findings. Most of those crimes are connected with drug trafficking. Federal Court Judge Odilon de Oliveira has found out conclusive proofs that the FARC provides weaponry, technical support, and money for the biggest local criminal organizations, as, for instance, the PCC (Primeiro Comando da Capital), which rules over entire cities and keeps their population subjected to a terror regime. Just as I foretold after the first election of Lula to the presidency in 2002, the federal administration, since then, has done nothing to stop this murderous violence, for any initiative on the government’s part in that sense would go against the FARC’s interest and would turn, in a split second, the whole São Paulo Forum against the Brazilian government. In face of the slaughter of Brazilians, which is more or less equivalent to the death toll of one Iraq war per year, Lula has kept strictly faithful to the commitment of support and solidarity he made to the FARC as president of the São Paulo Forum in 2001.

Alek Boyd: Why do you think worldwide media didn't pick up on the fact that Lula's presidential campaign was illegally funded, to the tune of $3 million, by Fidel Castro, as exposed by Veja?

In face of facts like these, it is always recommendable to take into account the concentration of the ownership of the means of world communication, which has happened over the last decades, as it has been described by reporter Daniel Estulin in his book about the Bilderberg group. Even the more distracted readers have not failed to notice how the opinion of the dominant world media has become uniform in the last decades, being nowadays difficult to perceive any difference between, say, Le Figaro and L’Humanité concerning essential issues, as, for example, “global warming,” or the advancement of new leaderships aligned with the project for a world government, as, for example, Lula or Obama. Never as today has it been so easy and so fast to create an impression of spontaneous unanimity. And since the CFR proclaims that the São Paulo Forum does not exist, nothing could be more logical than to expect that the São Paulo Forum disappears from the news.

Alek Boyd: Other analysts have made the preposterous argument that foreign intervention, imperialism by any other word, has never characterized Itamaraty's policy. In light of "union leader" Lula's direct intervention in helping Chavez overcome the strike in 2002-03 by Venezuelan oil workers, by sending tankers with gasoline, how would you explain such blatant ignorance?

Itamaraty’s traditions, however praised they were in the past, no longer mean anything at all. Today, the Brazilian diplomatic body is nothing but the tuxedoed militancy of the Workers’ Party. At the same time, the intellectual level of our diplomats, which had been a reason of pride since the times of the great baron of Rio Branco, has formidably declined, to the point that nowadays the intellectual leadership of the class is held by geniuses of ineptitude, such as Samuel Pinheiro Guimarães. No wonder then that everywhere now our ambassadors are simple agents of the São Paulo Forum. It cannot be said that this properly expresses Brazilian imperialism, for our Ministry of Foreign Relations does not hesitate to sacrifice the most obvious national interests before the altar of a more sublime value, which is the solidary union of the Latin American left. There is no Brazilian imperialism, but rather São Paulo Forum’s imperialism.

Alek Boyd: Do you think Marco Aurelio Garcia is behind Zelaya's return to Honduras, as has been alleged? If yes, it is evident that is a matter of a FSP member coming to the rescue of a fallen comrade, but what's in it for Brazil?

The Brazilian government denies having something to do with that, but Zelaya himself confessed that his return to Honduras had been previously arranged with Lula and his right-hand man, Marco Aurélio Garcia. The most evident thing in the world is that this grotesque installation of Zelaya in the Brazilian embassy is an operation of the São Paulo Forum.

Alek Boyd: Given that Tom Shannon is now US Ambassador to Brazil, would you reiterate what you told him about Lula, and his partners in crime, in November 2005, or would you advise differently?

Tom Shannon did not pay due attention to us in 2005 and this was, no doubt, one of the causes of the aggravation of the Latin American situation since then. It is likely that he read Maxwell’s and Alencastro’s speeches at the CFR, and thought that such a prestigious institution deserved more credibility than a handful of obscure Latin American scholars with no public office or political party. Unfortunately, we, not the CFR, were the ones who were right.

Alek Boyd: Finally, as in the case of Chavez, has Lula done enough institutional damage to remain in power, or will he hand over power democratically?

The alternation in presidential power no longer has any great meaning, for the two dominant parties, the Workers’ Party and the Brazilian Social Democratic Party, act in concert with each other and, despite minor differences in the administrative economic field, they are equally faithful to the overall strategy of the Latin American left. Lula himself has celebrated as a big victory of democracy the fact that there are only leftist candidates for the 2010 presidential elections, as if the monopoly of the ideological control of society were a great democratic ideal. On the other side, the most celebrated of the so-called “opposition” leaders, former president Fernando Henrique Cardoso, has already acknowledged that between his party and the Workers’ Party there is no substantive ideological or strategic difference, but only a contest for offices. It matters little who will win the next elections, for, in any event, the orientation of the Brazilian government must remain the same: in the social and juridical field, overpowering subversion; in the economic field, moderation to anesthetize foreign investors. The only difference that may arise is in the field of security, in the case that the candidate of the Brazilian Social Democratic Party, José Serra, wins, for his party, despite being as much a left-wing party as the Workers’ Party, does not formally belong to the São Paulo Forum, being therefore free to do things against organized crime, which Lula himself could never do. As governor of the state of São Paulo, Serra showed to be the only Brazilian political leader who pays attention to the slaughter of his fellow-countrymen. It is still early to know whether or not he will be able to do what he did in his state, but it is certain that he would wish to do it.

Here is the Sao Paulo Forum official website: _forodesaopaulo.org

I apologize if this post is convoluted but I had a lot on my mind and really wanted to share some of this. I learned so much here that I wanted to give something back, even if only a dime.

Living here right now and seeing people so confident in their country and thinking we are heading towards our so deserved golden age makes me very worried. I don't know what the future holds for this particular piece of land, but it is clear that Brazil is in some way under the rule of the World Government and that can't be good. I'm trying to pay attention and intend to post more about what goes on around here.

Ps: I made a quick search on the Forum and these are the two threads that also mention Brazil's economy or politics:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12088.msg86624.html
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,19144.msg184514.html - By the way, although the anti-corruption law mentioned in this last thread was indeed enacted, its application was postponed by the Federal Supreme Court and thus did not apply to the 2010 elections. It is currently being postponed once again by the same Federal Supreme Court and it seems that it will not be applied to the 2012 elections either. Please note that the majority of the Federal Supreme Court judges were appointed by Lula himself (eight out of eleven judges, if I'm not mistaken).

I will read it with more care later, but I agree with everything so far.
I would add that here in Brazil there is a sort of lateral power, namely the Drug lords and Paramilitary organizations (Milícias). They rule most of the poorer places and actually supply most of the common goods of many communities. Goods like water, gas, cable TV, clothing... are all suplied directly or indirectly by those organizations.

I thought I'd put this here since it is titled, "What's going on with Brazil".

Michael Shellenberger posted on X that it would seem that Brazil is trying to get X to block certain accounts, which X refused to do. However, other social media have given the government of Brazil personal information of their users.

He claims that "Brazil is on the brink of dictatorship at the hands of a totalitarian Supreme Court Justice named Alexandre de Moraes."

BRAZIL IS ON THE BRINK

I’m reporting to you from Brazil, where a dramatic series of events are underway.At 5:52 pm Eastern Time, today, April 6, 2024, X corporation, formerly known as Twitter, announced that a Brazilian court had forced it to “block certain popular accounts in Brazil.” Then, less than one hour later, the owner of X,
@ElonMusk
announced that X would defy the court’s order, and lift all restrictions.“As a result,” said Musk, “we will probably lose all revenue in Brazil and have to shut down our office there. But principles matter more than profit.”At any moment, Brazil’s Supreme Court could shut off all access to X/Twitter for the people of Brazil.

It is not an exaggeration to say that Brazil is on the brink of dictatorship at the hands of a totalitarian Supreme Court Justice named Alexandre de Moraes.President Lula da Silva is participating in the push toward totalitarianism. Since taking office, Lula has massively increased government funding of the mainstream news media, most of which are encouraging increased censorship.

What Lula and de Moraes are doing is an outrageous violation of Brazil’s constitution and the United Nations Declaration of Human Rights.At this moment, Brazil is not yet a dictatorship. It still has elections and the Brazilian people have other means at their disposal to confront authoritarianism.But the Federal Supreme Court and the Superior Electoral Court are directly interfere in those elections through censorship.

Three days ago I published the Twitter Files for Brazil. They show that Moraes has violated the Brazilian Constitution. Moraes illegally demanded that Twitter reveal private information about Twitter users who used hashtags he considered inappropriate. He demanded access to Twitter's internal data, violating the platform's policy. He censored, on his own initiative and without any respect for due process, posts on Twitter by parliamentarians from the Brazilian Congress. And Moraes tried to turn Twitter's content moderation policies into a weapon against supporters of then-president Jair Bolsonaro.

I say this as an independent and non-partisan journalist. I'm not a fan of either Bolsonaro or Trump. My political views are very moderate. But I know censorship when I see it.

The Twitter Files also revealed that Google, Facebook, Uber, WhatsApp and Instagram betrayed the people of Brazil. If such evidence is proven, the executives of these companies behaved like cowards: they provided the Brazilian government with personal registration data and telephone numbers without a court order and, therefore, violating the law.

When Twitter refused to provide Brazilian authorities with private user information, including direct messages, the government attempted to sue Twitter's top Brazilian lawyer.

When I lived in Brazil in 1992, I was very left-wing. At the time, Lula and the PT's slogans were “Without fear of being happy”.In recent days, I have spoken to dozens of Brazilians, including professors, journalists and respected lawyers. Everyone tells me they are shocked by what is happening. They told me that they are afraid to speak their mind and that the Lula government is complicit in creating this climate of fear.

Brazil belongs to the Brazilians. It is not my country. As such, there are limits to what I am capable of doing.But I can say things that many Brazilians do not feel safe saying: Alexandre de Moraes is a tyrant. And the only way to deal with tyrants is to confront them. It is up to Brazil’s senators to confront the tyrant. And it is up to the people of Brazil to demand that their senators do so.

Any comments from those in the know?

From Brazil here. Didn’t know of FSP either.

Now, first of all, to all foreigners reading this, I will say loud and clear that no matter what nonsense we’re doing here, I have no interesting in seeing another US coup happening, which seems to be what they’re cooking up - again,

And yes, this is a hot topic for me (my grandma was tortured in dictatorship).

I have bit more details than I’ll mention at first.

So about Michael Shellenberger. Maybe I should, but I have very little patience to even check his background. By hearing this “descending into darkness” (Tucker Carlson’s words), and and “this is very dangerous for our democracy”, particularly coming from a US-based (how many coups just in the last 20 years?) journalist (profession with 6th highest incidence of psychoapthy of all) with such a jewish-sounding name (seen what they’ve done in Gaza?), on Mister Elon “we coup whoever we want. Deal with it” Musk’s platform, speaking of a country that was couped 3 times in 80 years by US, is my exhasperation understandable?
Especially with my anger, this man is as credible as a naked, horny guy with pointy tail, red skin and flaming horns knocking at my door telling me it’s ok to let me in.

In this regard, I share the sentiments of a X/Twitter user commenting in a recent interview I watched Tucker Carlson - “go -flick- your own country”.

This interview was very clarifying. Tucker interviewed Bolsonaro and Paulo Figueiredo Jr. The theme was Brazil’s “descent into darkness”. Both of them were saying how freightening it was, people are very scared, and passports are being cancelled, and assets frozen, and it’s very tense and it’s a very tough time. The implicit (or maybe explicit) overtones is that the US should “intervene” as soon as possible, lest freedom be lost.

Figueiredo Jr happens to be the grandson of Brazil’s last US-based dictator who stepped down in 1984. The young man carries - I kid you not - the same name as the dictator grandpa.

Eduardo Bolsonaro works closely with his father and former president, Jair Bolsonaro. Jair Bolsonaro, then senator, got a lot of attention in 2016 when he dedicated to General Ulstra his vote to impeach then president Dilma. Ulstra was not only a prominent general at said dictatorship, but he was convicted of killing and organizing torture for a huge number of people.

These are not cherry picked vignettes. Especially about Bolsonaro, I could write pages of documented - often recorded - actions that indicate that he’ll defend “democracy” rather when it’s convenient for his plans.

Tucker’s done one for the world in interviewing Putin. He doesn’t seem to have the same depth of research - or minimum decorum - when it comes to Brazil. I watched one right after the other, and the difference… well, see by yourself.

About Lula being illiterate. If that’s so, then that’s a compliment. Can you imagine running the world’s 11th biggest empire in history without being able to read or write? If you want to see the man’s linguistic skill, see his 20min-long speech to Macron in the latest Paris Cupula, whose nearly last words were, looking directly ar Macron: “you guys get ready. I’ve never felt so much in the mood for a fight”. I’ve never seen him read or write, but I find it a safe assumption he can manage.

Is he a globalist? It seems to me that, similarly to Turkey and Bharat (“India”), Brazil is a master at balancing plates. She has gone through many imperial transitions quite smoothly. See how Getúlio Vargas pondered with which germanic mass-murdering nation to side with - teutonic or anglo? In due time, he sided with the people who keep confusing a country with a continent, and he bet on the right horse.

Lula recently said in Ehtiopia that Israel is doing just like Hitler. Less known is that Bolsonaro was giving the Mossad a free hand at Brazil’s army and intelligence work. The Mossad apparently returned the favor by spying on over 100 of his enemies. And mow one of Lula’s minister said Israel is now being pushed from such strategic positions.

Lula openly criticized Assange’s imprisonment - in London, just 5km from the prison. He was imprisoned himself many times - more recently in 2018, in a suit lead by Deltan Dallagnol, an evangelical attourney who came fresh from finishing his studied in Harvard in 2013, at which time his pastor reportedly prophesied he’d rid Brazil of corruption.

Does he play the globalist cards? Yes.
Does Brazil have the guns or economy to confront Klais Schwab et alii? No.

Russia and China really are outliers, you see.

About Fidel Castro’s 3 million dollars, as reported by Veja. That sounds mighty weird to me. Cuba has many things to offer - and as far as I know, none of them is cash. Why not offer an espionage campaign? Medicine? Music? Sportsmanship training? I find it credible that Castro would commit to Lula, but this sounds like saying Japan commits to Australia by sending them 3 million barrels of petrol. As for the source, Veja. Again, I should do more background research, but I remember clearly how they supported the 2016 color revolution by turning Lula’s case judge Sergio Moro a hero (and then throwing him under the bus when Moro started doing legal consultation work for the very company Lula was supposed to have been dirty with).

And yes, to the best of my knowledge, the paramilitaries (“militas”) are like that, and so were the drug dealers before them. Olavo’s numbers seem to match what I’d seen in terms of homicide.

As for Olavo himself, he was a staunch critic of the government and of communism. He lived in the US of A, and while supposed to be rich from selling books and courses, when he got critically ill (reportedly covid), he flew all the way to Sao Paulo to get treated in the public healthcare system. Harsh to say - it looked pathetic to me. That was quite and end for a man who talked very, very tall.

(On an interesting sidenote, he was quite pivotal in making Lobaczewski’s “Political Ponerology” somewhat better known in Brazil, having reviewed it.)

I’m in personal touch with many libertarians here, who adore de Carvalho.

This is a whole subject in itself, but it’s remarkable how the most prominent “libertarians” are government public servants or government beneficiaries.

A famous one, who happens to live in my small town and is my dad’s colleague, left the country to Macedonia with his macedonian wife during Bolsonaro’s administration - who is hailed by the libs. When Lula won… he came back right away. This is all public information, because he’s surprisingly transparent in his youtube channel.

The libertarians are relevant to this discussion because

1) To use the sentiment-filled expression from before, they want to be “-flicked-” by the US, and they express it quite explicitly.
2) They are an important link to all “fuckers” in the US, to the point of providing them with hand-picked traitors to totally-not-scriptedly interview.
3) Their mentality seems very similar to the “common folk hero” we’re now rooting for in the US. Basically white schizoid supremacists, which is, tellingly enough, objectively less destructive than the infernal mash of lizzies, trannies and jews that’s close to taking over in the US.

About Alexandre de Moraes.
Yes, for some reason he’s been spearheading the banning of X accounts. What mister Goldbergsteinmann forgot to mention was the conditions under which those accounts were suspended.

More specifically, they had created a method to spread lies. Check the magazine Piaui’s report on it. I forget the name exaclty of the article, but if you search for “o show de bolsonado” as keyword, it’ll certainly show up. When I say “lies” I don’t mean the kind of “lies” like - maybe the vaccines aren’t exactly safe? Maybe CO2 isn’t aaaaall that scary?

I mean like saying PT would give babies nursing bottles with penises-shaped sucklers, forging incriminating audios and the forging forensic analysis of them, paying actors to make videos impersonating adversaries mocking their own political base.

Tucker asks Ed Bolsonado: “why are they suspending the account?s”, Ed smirks and says “I don’t know. I want to know, too!”. Tucker: “this is such a shocking story😦”. Hmm, yes, apparently a supreme campaigning to protect the country’s stability against agitating internationally-organized traitors is more surprising than J. Bolsonaro’s campaign theme “Brazil über alles” (in Brazilian: “Brasil acima de tudo”), one minister of Culture playing Wagner while quoting Göbbels in a speech, or that time the Minister of Education accidentally fired his gun in Brasilia’s airport.

Honestly, if Tucker, his judeo-nazi handlers, and all the people those schizoid traitors like getting “loved” by, hadn’t such big guns and Mossad-level know-how, I’d be feeling genuinely sorry for them. I actually do feel compassion, but I’m sick and tired of seeing my country being raped.

I see people on the streets every goddamn day - poor, insane, addicted. We are problematic enough without the US of Arrogance’s “guidance”. I’m sick of seeing people dying and suffering and getting truamatized. It’s not funny.

I can spot a “I wish I was the one instead” “anti”-globalist from a mile away at this point. When evil can’t find more Lebensraum, it starts looking for “who else can I plunder”? I suggest erecting a “Statue of Responsibility” on the other coast, maybe a gift from Haiti this time. As far a I know, demanding freedom without responsibility is the very core of entitlement, isn’t it?

My plead to the people who have a heart is not to confuse US’s and Europe’s struggle with de-ponerization, with Brazil’s. US and EU are fighting for dear life, dealing with the dire consequences of trying to take over the world and failing. Brazil is a very problematic, juvenile and traumatized country, but our common folk heroes are the ones who dance and sing on the streets, the ones who’ll smile and keep hoping even as their children hunger, and our present president seems to actually care about his people. Let us deal with it ourselves this time.

Turns out I was actually not done with my long-winder response but couldn’t edit my post anymore😆

Here’s a few paragraphs I wrote later.

“Brazil is on the brink of dictatorship on the hands if the supreme justice Alexandre de Moraes”? What on Earth kind of analysis is this? I’m not sure how to even respond to this. This sounds to me like saying like the US is on the brink of a gayness virus epidemic at the hands of Minister of transportation Pete Buttigieg. What kind of understanding does this denote of Brazilian politics - any politics? How exactly would a single justice take a 200 million people country to the “brink” of “dictatorship”? Is the justice supposed to be the dictator then? How exactly does taking down the account of systematic lying agents provocateurs going to put the three powers of checks and balances (including the army) in the hands of one justice? Does the reporter realize supreme decisions also need majority vote on the other side of the equator? That the army remains staunchly Bolsonaro-oriented? That we actually have more than “two” parties and the house of reps and sens are very diverse and wouldn’t go along with this? This just sounds cartoonish to me, I don’t know how else to talk about this.

What exacty parts of Brazilian consitution was violated? And who interpreted it so? “Without any respect for due process”; yes, I see what the pathological kids in the playground talk about rules when they are winning, compared to when they are losing.

“I’m saying this as an independent journalist”… look, I’ve heard this script so many times I could write backwards - I think I actually could. More comment on it would be a small treaty on pathological phenomena - projection, inversion, value-bending, aphasia, etc. I think the man must have quite “quirky” brain to go on camera and say this like he wrote it.

I just bothered to hear the creature’s full speech. This indicates to me it’s worse than I thought. He’s telling “we” (in English) must “confront” the “tyrants”. Reminds of the tyrants Gadaffi, Husseim. I feel quite nervous. I’m in a materially stable position but my heart is torn enough as it is. Seems it’s time to brace for impact.

that has to be one of the most full assumption and emotional posts I've seen here, far from being informative it's on the brink of psychopathic lying accusing the 'other party' of your crimes
and that's why it's impossible to discuss politics in this country you got a bunch of OP lunatics on one side and ingenuous ppl on the other

did you know Lula publicly supports possession-driven religions which are really an appropriation of African religions and an excuse for the rich to bid demons?

this is a list of the crimes Lula was accused of and what their pet followers call a US coup(because the judge studied in the US so he can only be a US agent smh):

2003 - NGO Rede 13 is dissolved after receiving R$ 7.5 million
2004 - GTech Case (Carlinhos Cachoeira)
2004 - Bingo Scandal (Waldomiro Diniz)
2004 - 300 Provisional Measures by Lula
2004 - 3 Bancoop board members die (OAS and Triplex)
2005 - Murder of the coroner in the Celso Daniel case
2005 - Correios Scandal
2005 - República de Ribeirão (Antonio Palocci)
2005 - Mensalão Scandal - R$ 200 million in embezzlement
2005 - Dollars in Underwear Scandal
2005 - Zé Dirceu's impeachment
2005 - Gamecorp-Telemar scandal R$ 111 million for Lulinha
2006 - Case of Francenildo dos Santos Costa (Antonio Palocci)
2006 - Pasadena Refinery Scandal (loss of R$3 billion)
2006 - Bloodsucker Scandal
2006 - Nuts Scandal
2006 - Corinthians Scandal - MSI
2006 - Antônio Palocci's allowances
2007 - Operation Razor
2007 - BNDES and ethanol in Mozambique
2007 - R$111.4 billion from CPMF diverted from health
2008 - Dossier against FHC and Ruth Cardoso (Dilma and Erenice Guerra)
2008 - Corporate Cards Case
2008 - Jirau Hydroelectric Plant - Auction Fraud
2008 - Santo Antônio Hydroelectric Plant - Slush fund
2009 - Lina Vieira case (Dilma and Gabrielli)
2009 - Abreu e Lima Refinery - R$90 million in bribes
2009 - Bribe in the purchase of French submarines and helicopters
2009 - Automakers scandal - Provisional Measure 471
2010 - Bancoop Case
2010 - Novos Aloprados Scandal
2010 - R$ 1 million from Alberto Youssef in Gleisi Hoffmann's campaign
2010 - BTG Pactual and the pre-salt probes
2010 - Erenice Guerra - Influence trafficking
2010 - Lula government spends R$88.2 million on corporate cards
2011 - Palocci Consultant Case
2011 - Scandal in the Ministries of Agriculture, Transport and Cities
2011 - Scandal in the Ministries of Tourism, Sports and Labor
2011 - Ethical Cleaning in the Dilma Government
2012 - Cachoeira Case
2012 - Scandal at the Ministry of Fisheries (Ideli Salvatti)
2012 - Rosemary Noronha and Lula and the 25 € million in Portugal
2012 - BNDES - Metallurgical Plant in Venezuela
2012 - Operation Porto Seguro (Rosemary Noronha)
2012 - PT leadership arrest
2013 - Start of Fiscal Cycles
2013 - BNDES - Highway in Ghana
2013 - Airport in Equatorial Guinea
2013 - Arlindo Chinaglia - R$1 billion in bid fraud
2013 - Dilma forgives US$900 million in debts owed to African dictatorships
2014 - Murder of Paulo Malhães - Truth Commission
2014 - BNDES - Porto Mariel in Cuba
2014 - Lava Jato - expected to recover R$40 billion
2014 - Overpricing of US$ 900 million for Gripen fighters
2015 - Arrest of former PT treasurer
2015 – Former ANP director falls from the 11th floor
2015 - LFT Marketing and Touchdown Case - R$ 12 MI for Luleco
2016 - R$131 billion in cuts in Health
2016 - Exergia Case - R$ 20 MI for Taiguara dos Santos
2016 - Dilma's fiscal responsibility crime
2016 - Murder of Arthur Sendas (Pasadena Purchase)
2016 - PT marketer is arrested
2016 - Delcídio Amaral arrested in the act
2016 - Dilma's government spends R$44.4 million on corporate cards
2016 - Proven allegations already amount to R$47 billion in deviations from the PT
2016 - BNDES - US$788 million in bribes in 12 countries
2018 - Assassination of Roberto do PT (File Burning)
2018 - Lula Arrested - First of 8 Processes
2018 - Corruption at the Belo Monte plant
2018 - Scandal of research agencies in the Dilma Campaign
2018 - BNDES - Default of Venezuela, Cuba and Mozambique (international laundering)
2018 - Comperj - R$15 million in bribes for the PT
2018 - Vice-president of Equatorial Guinea arrives in Brazil with US$16.4 million
2018 - Deviations of R$ 140 million in the Pituba Tower works
2018 - Lulazord Case
2018 - Deviations of R$ 126 million in the works to transpose the São Francisco River
2019 - Fernando Pimentel and CEMIG
2019 - André Esteves, Lula and Graça Foster at PetroAfrica
2019 - Operation Vegatomia - R$500 million in FIES fraud
2019 - Palocci's plea bargain - R$270.5 million for the PT
2019 - R$1.1 million allowance for Frei chico (Lula's brother)

that has to be one of the most full assumption and emotional posts I've seen here, far from being informative it's on the brink of psychopathic lying accusing the 'other party' of your crimes
and that's why it's impossible to discuss politics in this country you got a bunch of OP lunatics on one side and ingenuous ppl on the other

I agree. My last post is probably the most emotional post I’ve seen here as well.

I don’t know about psychopathic, but I am implying foul play from a huge number of people. Well, in the case of the US i’m not just implying. And in the case especially of 04/01/1964 coup (yes, the couped on the first April. Brazil is very comedic), it’s not an accusation, it’s literally public information, compiled in the files of Operation Brother Sam and Operation Condor. If you prefer to call it a revolution, that’s fine by me. My main point is that all this foreign interference, riddled with torture and death, and plundering (famously through privatizing state companies) is very unhelpful for the health of the country. And if it’s necessary to back up calling the 2016 impeachment a US coup, and that the “dark forces” in Getúlio Vargas’s suicide note (brazilian dictator and creator of Petrobraz) was referring to the US (among others), I’m happy to look for it and I’m fine with being proven wrong.

For you and me, writing in English in an intellectual-spiritual forum, an injection of USD might even be materially convenient. But in your town, has the number of crazy, hungry beggars increased or decreased since 2016 with vice-president Temer and president Bolsonaro?

I’m not sure what the other ‘other party’ is, that I’m accusing. Since you say “your crimes”, I’m assuming you mean that I’m accusing the ‘right’ (personified in Bolsonaro), and I’m affiliated with the ‘left’ (personified in Lula and his part PR (“part of the workers”) very closely or even officially. I don’t have a problem with such assumptions. I could remark how none the first nor the second would be accurate, but that’s probably not the point.

No need to discuss politics. Rather document it. The only non-public information I mentioned is Dallagnol’s (Lula attourney) being religiously persuaded to start Lava-Jato (a legal operation that had the intention, and partially achieved it at least in short term, to dwindle corruption in the country. Was pivotal for the 2016 color revolution). This is in the Piaui magazine, and I can’t check it. Piaui was founded by the banker Moreira Sales in 2006, and has intense globalist tendencies, so you may diacredit that if you want. And my granda’s reported 3 months of torture at OBAN’s house (Operação Bandeirantes) close to all the way down in Abílio Soares streets, near the Tutoia bridge in São Paulo. Almost everything else is just google away.

Well, fair enough, you can’t just first-hand google check my closing remarks that Tucker has judeo-nazi - which I’m using specifically, not as name-calling - handlers, and that libertarians want to be -flicked- by the bigger guys with bigger “guns”. Still, the suggestive evidence does remains.

C’mon, there’s more the two extreme types of people talking about politics, isn’t there?

did you know Lula publicly supports possession-driven religions which are really an appropriation of African religions and an excuse for the rich to bid demons?

this is a list of the crimes Lula was accused of and what their pet followers call a US coup(because the judge studied in the US so he can only be a US agent smh):

2003 - NGO Rede 13 is dissolved after receiving R$ 7.5 million
2004 - GTech Case (Carlinhos Cachoeira)
2004 - Bingo Scandal (Waldomiro Diniz)
2004 - 300 Provisional Measures by Lula
2004 - 3 Bancoop board members die (OAS and Triplex)
2005 - Murder of the coroner in the Celso Daniel case
2005 - Correios Scandal
2005 - República de Ribeirão (Antonio Palocci)
2005 - Mensalão Scandal - R$ 200 million in embezzlement
2005 - Dollars in Underwear Scandal
2005 - Zé Dirceu's impeachment
2005 - Gamecorp-Telemar scandal R$ 111 million for Lulinha
2006 - Case of Francenildo dos Santos Costa (Antonio Palocci)
2006 - Pasadena Refinery Scandal (loss of R$3 billion)
2006 - Bloodsucker Scandal
2006 - Nuts Scandal
2006 - Corinthians Scandal - MSI
2006 - Antônio Palocci's allowances
2007 - Operation Razor
2007 - BNDES and ethanol in Mozambique
2007 - R$111.4 billion from CPMF diverted from health
2008 - Dossier against FHC and Ruth Cardoso (Dilma and Erenice Guerra)
2008 - Corporate Cards Case
2008 - Jirau Hydroelectric Plant - Auction Fraud
2008 - Santo Antônio Hydroelectric Plant - Slush fund
2009 - Lina Vieira case (Dilma and Gabrielli)
2009 - Abreu e Lima Refinery - R$90 million in bribes
2009 - Bribe in the purchase of French submarines and helicopters
2009 - Automakers scandal - Provisional Measure 471
2010 - Bancoop Case
2010 - Novos Aloprados Scandal
2010 - R$ 1 million from Alberto Youssef in Gleisi Hoffmann's campaign
2010 - BTG Pactual and the pre-salt probes
2010 - Erenice Guerra - Influence trafficking
2010 - Lula government spends R$88.2 million on corporate cards
2011 - Palocci Consultant Case
2011 - Scandal in the Ministries of Agriculture, Transport and Cities
2011 - Scandal in the Ministries of Tourism, Sports and Labor
2011 - Ethical Cleaning in the Dilma Government
2012 - Cachoeira Case
2012 - Scandal at the Ministry of Fisheries (Ideli Salvatti)
2012 - Rosemary Noronha and Lula and the 25 € million in Portugal
2012 - BNDES - Metallurgical Plant in Venezuela
2012 - Operation Porto Seguro (Rosemary Noronha)
2012 - PT leadership arrest
2013 - Start of Fiscal Cycles
2013 - BNDES - Highway in Ghana
2013 - Airport in Equatorial Guinea
2013 - Arlindo Chinaglia - R$1 billion in bid fraud
2013 - Dilma forgives US$900 million in debts owed to African dictatorships
2014 - Murder of Paulo Malhães - Truth Commission
2014 - BNDES - Porto Mariel in Cuba
2014 - Lava Jato - expected to recover R$40 billion
2014 - Overpricing of US$ 900 million for Gripen fighters
2015 - Arrest of former PT treasurer
2015 – Former ANP director falls from the 11th floor
2015 - LFT Marketing and Touchdown Case - R$ 12 MI for Luleco
2016 - R$131 billion in cuts in Health
2016 - Exergia Case - R$ 20 MI for Taiguara dos Santos
2016 - Dilma's fiscal responsibility crime
2016 - Murder of Arthur Sendas (Pasadena Purchase)
2016 - PT marketer is arrested
2016 - Delcídio Amaral arrested in the act
2016 - Dilma's government spends R$44.4 million on corporate cards
2016 - Proven allegations already amount to R$47 billion in deviations from the PT
2016 - BNDES - US$788 million in bribes in 12 countries
2018 - Assassination of Roberto do PT (File Burning)
2018 - Lula Arrested - First of 8 Processes
2018 - Corruption at the Belo Monte plant
2018 - Scandal of research agencies in the Dilma Campaign
2018 - BNDES - Default of Venezuela, Cuba and Mozambique (international laundering)
2018 - Comperj - R$15 million in bribes for the PT
2018 - Vice-president of Equatorial Guinea arrives in Brazil with US$16.4 million
2018 - Deviations of R$ 140 million in the Pituba Tower works
2018 - Lulazord Case
2018 - Deviations of R$ 126 million in the works to transpose the São Francisco River
2019 - Fernando Pimentel and CEMIG
2019 - André Esteves, Lula and Graça Foster at PetroAfrica
2019 - Operation Vegatomia - R$500 million in FIES fraud
2019 - Palocci's plea bargain - R$270.5 million for the PT
2019 - R$1.1 million allowance for Frei chico (Lula's brother)
The compilation of malfeasance from Lula is very helpful. I don’t think he’s a candid politictian.

My preference for him is distilled in a phrase my dad says: “yes they’re thieves. But they’re our thieves”. And I think that there truly is room in his heart for the people, and he does comparatively a lot for the poor. Also, see economic indicators under him and his party 2002-2016 vs the US-hugging administration 2016-2023.

Here’s an interesting story: someone close to me was studying be a public servant in the area of auditing. She would have to choose a post - a city -, so she was asking around what each city was like. She heard that in Santos, the port city (big port) just one hour away from the 20 million people São Paulo, on the first day the auditor is invited to open all the drawer in their desk to become acquainted with the place. In one of them is found a stash of cash, 3 months worth of salary. Not a word from anyone.

She didn’t apply to Santos after all - you see, I wouldn’t expect any politician to have a clean record. I don’t think it’s possible to become a president without being a massive embezzler and privilege paddler.

And before the meme comes up again that “Brazil is such corrupt country!”, I want to remind you that the most referenced index for corruption, by Transparency International, rates Switzerland consistently as one of the top 5 cleanest nations in the world. Try and find the methodology for their rating. It’s a very informative task.

A family member of mine, high-level in an multi-national Swiss company, got fired just last month after - as it became documented inside the company - the top teams in the company stole so much it went bankrupt.

How well-informed are people who proclaim Brazil’s corruption as exceptional - have they dealt with politics in other countries? Have they death with politics at all? Cui bono - for the Brazilian people to believe that have no native alternative? The Economist articles on Brazil are very informative.

As for umbanda - the religion you must be referring to.

Does it have possessing rituals? Very much so! It’s the centerpiece of their religious gathering.

Now… for the rich? My friend, have you ever seen a rich person in an umbanda “ground” (terreiro)? I don’t know about where you live, but not in São Paulo, not in my town, not in Salvador (most prominent capital with intense afro-religious activity) have I ever heard anybody even consider umbanda as a tool for the rich to leverage their influence with demons. To the best of my knowledge, this sounds to me like someone saying those banjo players from the swamps in Florida are just a front for the ponzi scheme of rich plantation owners.

“Appropriated”? Hmm… you must referring to Candomblé. Candomblé is practiced in Brazil very similarly to how it is in West Africa, even many chants are in Yoruba. I was stunned when I saw a rite once with an altar that struck me as very similar to an bharati (indian) altar. Umbanda, I heard is actually a spiritist branch with heavy focus on the black culture, as they incorporate spirits from the destitute and working class black (preto-velho), indigenous (caboclo), muscle workers (marinheiro), and four others I can’t remember.

Umbanda and candomblé are famous for pacts with entities, and I think they both contact the group of entities they call Exú.

Are there conflicts between the two? Yes. Rio de Janeiro’s historian Luis Antônio Simas talks about it. As for “appropriation” by umbanda of candomblé, this is the first time I hear. By implication, your comment is a compliment to candomblé, which strikes me as insincere and purely convenient for the point you wanted to make. Candomblé loves their possession, pacts and pop corn showers as much as the umbandists. In fact, they are much more intense about it sacrificing animals, just as an example.

And by the way, by the woman’s clothes and ethnicity, I’m fairly confident you actually posted a candomblé rite, not an umbanda’s - the latter being the one you were criticizing.

It’s normal in many towns, even in the São Paulo state with less black influence, to see plates of food and alcohol and cigars in places with more vegetation - the offering. They call it the “works”/“jobs”. Needless to say, their sense of sprituality is not a puritan one, and particularly the evangelicals ahere demonize them - catholics not as much.

Though the pop-corn shower is a statement in itself, I’m not aware of an open letter of Lula, or of any public policy from Lula favoring the umbandists (the thought of it tickles me. They’re widespread but are poor, not majority and have little political clout to my knowledge). Wouldn’t they vote for him anyways? In contrast, he did publish an open letter to the evangelists supporting them. This was probably a necessity, since many were told by their pastors and the web of propaganda that Lula planned to (which I assume is a plain lie) and could (which I’m certain is not the case with the strong “bible bench” in house of representatives and senators organized by 2016 impeachment protagonist Renan Calheiros) close down their congregations.

As for the evangelicals, they are a very strong force in favor of Bolsonaro, in direct contact with the immiserate mass. Accoeding to oppositionary Piaui’s article “o império das fake news de Bolsonaro”, a qualitative research on who voted on whom and why, there’s strong indication they’d deliberately spread the falsehoods I mentioned before.

They are deeply linked to Israel, as I can attest first hand, since there are many of such congregations in my town and some family members are evangelical. Those congregations actively promote tours to Israel and are often staunch supporters of Israel. As one said “we’ll wait until all this [gaza’s onslaught] is over, and then we’ll go”. I remember seeing a manifestation in October/2023 on Paulista avenue (São Paulo’s most iconic spot) with an electric truck, on top of which a man shouted to a crowd wearing yellow and green (symbol of support for Boksonaro): “the people of God have been hurt by Hamas. Now let them defend themselves!”. A 10 year old cousin of mine wears almost every other day a black baggy t-shirt with Brazilian and Israel flag merging, and says: “Israel 2024, eu vou!/I will [sic] go!”

Some historians point that the evangelical movement became particularly strong in the 50’s in the US, when he had no strongly unifying ideology. There were still nazi, communist and many other ideological demonstrations left and right. They say then-president Eisenhower’s team came up then with the “one nation under God” motto. Generals and militaries became the head of CNBC, ABC and other alphabet TV channels, which were infused with zionist money. That’s when the first attempts at the spectacle show-church sessions happened - which flopped in the beginning. In time they got the hang of it. This info comes from one guy Tucker interviewed and a columnist at Unz Review. I forget the details, which are aplenty.

Last edited:
Here’s a few paragraphs I wrote later.

“Brazil is on the brink of dictatorship on the hands if the supreme justice Alexandre de Moraes”? What on Earth kind of analysis is this? I’m not sure how to even respond to this. This sounds to me like saying like the US is on the brink of a gayness virus epidemic at the hands of Minister of transportation Pete Buttigieg. What kind of understanding does this denote of Brazilian politics - any politics? How exactly would a single justice take a 200 million people country to the “brink” of “dictatorship”? Is the justice supposed to be the dictator then? How exactly does taking down the account of systematic lying agents provocateurs going to put the three powers of checks and balances (including the army) in the hands of one justice? Does the reporter realize supreme decisions also need majority vote on the other side of the equator? That the army remains staunchly Bolsonaro-oriented? That we actually have more than “two” parties and the house of reps and sens are very diverse and wouldn’t go along with this? This just sounds cartoonish to me, I don’t know how else to talk about this.

What exacty parts of Brazilian consitution was violated? And who interpreted it so? “Without any respect for due process”; yes, I see what the pathological kids in the playground talk about rules when they are winning, compared to when they are losing.
India too asks some social media companies to close accounts which it considers "disrespectful" to its public. West will cry as if it is against the "Democracy" (Whatever that means). With Indian elections around the corner, Some high profile politicians were locked up over corruption charges that were brewing for many many years and few assistants were locked up well in advance. Recently Indian Govt. summoned German counsel, when they made noise over arrest of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejarwal over liquor scandal. But, when Soros & Co spends billions to do color revolutions, that is not violation of "Democracy". Will Elon Musk lose business in India too? In any case, so much bottom up support Modi has, it doesn't make any difference.

India too asks some social media companies to close accounts which it considers "disrespectful" to its public. West will cry as if it is against the "Democracy" (Whatever that means). With Indian elections around the corner, Some high profile politicians were locked up over corruption charges that were brewing for many many years and few assistants were locked up well in advance. Recently Indian Govt. summoned German counsel, when they made noise over arrest of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejarwal over liquor scandal. But, when Soros & Co spends billions to do color revolutions, that is not violation of "Democracy". Will Elon Musk lose business in India too? In any case, so much bottom up support Modi has, it doesn't make any difference.
Oh, I didn’t know that. Just yesterday I saw Sadhguru explicitly suggesting banning people from X, over someone calling an ex-actress and Elephant-Lady, or something of the like.

I appreciate freedom of expression. In a way, that’s what Brazilian carnival is about - and I’ll guess also that’s a deep point of the color festival in Bharat as well. My point is responsibility - freedom without ability to respond is like driving a car with huge torque without a license.

And also making a clear distinction between de-ponerization process of, let’s say, the US versus Bharat versus Brazil. Seems to me that rooting for Musk & co. in Brazil is like rooting for Soros in the US. And for Bharat, it’s a country with 5 thousand years just of recorded written history - in sanrkit and tamil - let alone ancient traditions such as yoga. It strikes me as very unflattering demonstration of sensibility to tell them how to govern themselves.

My wish is we all remember very clearly that Freedom is a fruit of Responsibility. Wishing for fruits without roots is just insanity, and we’ve seen how it plays out - again, and again, and again. Time to strengthen our roots so when freedom eventually comes, it won’t be a ‘freedom’ where some morn and other gorge - it’ll be Freedom where we all feast and celebrate.

I saw a Elon Musk video in regard to the Brazilian judge, it had 'Resign or be impeached' on its cover... I thought it was just sensationalist youtube tactics to get you to click... I don't know if it was a quote from Elon himself, but it seemed attributed to his stance with the judge.

I never understood why Elon gets into all kinds of mass-media over tech, science, politics, business, ect. He's like a persona for 'the American Way' - someone for the mass-media to direct the masses to as a model for success. He's the turn-to in the sphere of industry, science, success, ect., but under scrutiny, his successes look more like flops than anything successful.

So, to me, he seems like a mass-media persona from which Western agendas pursue their ambitions... a freedom loving American, whose goal is ideal in every respect: from science to politics to anything else that captures the masses imagination.

So, maybe his career in the limelight has taken him down a similar path as Zelensky: politics. And the methodology is the same: using influence and notoriety and mass-media build up to make him larger than life, so that no one is comparable. Naturally, it leads to politics.

So, he seems shady. And when someone gets in his way, his persona must be protected, and so any detractor is a dictator or tyrant, ect. He is larger than life, after all.

Back
Top Bottom