What is Your Personal Antiviral Protocol?

Guys, I'm a cereal addict for breakfast and I can't have dairy anymore :( Soy milk is questionable, almond milk is toxic, and anyways they add Calcium Carbonate in those drinks which is contaminated with Lead.
What's left as a milk alternative? Homemade Oat milk?
Since everything is contaminated anyway, I might as well have my cereals with water 🤣
What do you have for breakfast? Maybe I could change my cereal habit.
I'm a big fan of coconut milk too. Sometimes I will buy store bought, especially to add to my fat bomb, which is a sweet alternative for breakfast. Here is the thread containing the recipe:
You can do different flavors to suit your taste.

I sometimes like to buy young raw coconuts and blend the meat with filtered water and a bit of sea salt and it honestly makes the best coconut milk. I could seriously drink it forever.

My current breakfast is 4 egg yolks cooked in ghee as an omelet, 2 strips of bacon, and half an avocado with extra virgin olive oil drizzle salt and garlic powder. My brain feels amazing after I eat this and my vision even gets sharper immediately after.

I've been playing around with a detox smoothie recipe lately, but I don't feel the superpowers from it I get from my regular breakfast. It does have some oxalate from cilantro, but not much.
A palm size amount of cilantro
one garlic clove
juice from half a lemon
1 avocado
1 TBS coconut oil
sea salt to taste
personal crystal charged water covering ingredients and blend.

I've tried adding a little raw onion as well and liked that. I also tried putting a little oregano oil in it and found it to be a bit much.

Not to stray too far off the topic of this thread, but I typically use Vitamin D, C (taken apart from iodine), iodine with B complex, selenium, magnesium, and NAC. I've recently included alpha lipoic acid. I also have a tea with elderberry, astragalus, dandelion, chaga, and turkey tail that I like to drink throughout the winter. I've really liked medicinal mushrooms and had good success with them in the past. Host Defense Comprehensive Immune Support has been the one I've liked the best.

Around November, I seem to remember seeing quite a few folks here saying they were dealing with various illnesses. I caught something around that time as well. For a month I had intermittent low grade fevers and then toward mid December got really sick. The fevers got higher and went on for days with lots of pain. At first there were no respiratory symptoms, but they kicked in with difficulty breathing as the fever got better. I was really weak after the worst of it. I had no appetite during and mostly consumed bone broth, water with salt/electrolytes, and herbal tea. I did have a horrible craving for sugar as I was getting better which was weird because I rarely have anything with sugar in it. I'm a bit concerned because two months later I am still struggling with racing heartbeat, shortness of breath, and weakness compared to what I was doing before. (For anyone wondering here, no I have not taken any of the covid vaccines nor have the people I am around the most, but I work in hospitality and interact with and clean up after persons of unknown status). I had an incident at work recently where I almost passed out doing work that was only mildly strenuous. My blood pressure was low with some blue tinge in my skin. I bounced back ok after resting for a bit. I don't have a lot of resources currently, but am looking into the recommended detox books and threads. Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine are a bit out of my reach. HBOT seems like a great idea, but the only one I've found is an hour away and $80+ a session :shock: .

Anyway to make a long story short, It seemed like my regular strategies haven't really touched whatever this was. 🤷‍♀️

I found this new video from @Keyhole yesterday about post viral fatigue syndrome that may help answer some questions about prolonged malaise after viral illness:

He mentions in the video that around 12% of people are still experiencing fatigue and other symptoms 6 months after viral infection. Another study cited that the number could be as high as 60% of people still struggling with fatigue 6 months post infection.

The reason for this is neuroinflammation and overactivity of the immune system. Activation of the vagus nerve can help to relieve the inflammation. A new device that can activate the parasympathetic nervous system is suggested: Nurosym a vagal neuromodulation device.
The device is not available in the US, but he provides a link to a forwarding company for those in the US that wish to purchase one.

A few supplements are suggested towards the end of the video: B1, B5, phosphatidylcholine, plasmalogen compounds, specialized pro resolving mediators, and butyrate.

The device mentioned above looks really promising. I'm not able to do something like that at the moment, but I have taken phosphatidylcholine in the past with good results and may try that again. I will also continue with EE and hope that will bridge the gap on the vagus nerve stimulation.

I found this new video from @Keyhole yesterday about post viral fatigue syndrome that may help answer some questions about prolonged malaise after viral illness:

He mentions in the video that around 12% of people are still experiencing fatigue and other symptoms 6 months after viral infection. Another study cited that the number could be as high as 60% of people still struggling with fatigue 6 months post infection.

The reason for this is neuroinflammation and overactivity of the immune system. Activation of the vagus nerve can help to relieve the inflammation. A new device that can activate the parasympathetic nervous system is suggested: Nurosym a vagal neuromodulation device.
The device is not available in the US, but he provides a link to a forwarding company for those in the US that wish to purchase one.

A few supplements are suggested towards the end of the video: B1, B5, phosphatidylcholine, plasmalogen compounds, specialized pro resolving mediators, and butyrate.

The device mentioned above looks really promising. I'm not able to do something like that at the moment, but I have taken phosphatidylcholine in the past with good results and may try that again. I will also continue with EE and hope that will bridge the gap on the vagus nerve stimulation.
thanks for this post Freya :) I checked this out here Nurosym it costs €699,00 !!
I am not really a tekky expert and was wondering if this kind of device is like a Tens device (Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation - Wikipedia) it reminds me also of those scenar devices (Effects of a Single Application of ScenarTM, a Low-Frequency Modulated Electric Current Therapy, for Pain Relief in Patients with Low Back and Neck Pain: A Randomized Single Blinded Trial) which also have a hefty price tag on them .
anyone have experiences with any of these in relation to vagus nerve as well as cranial nerves issues?

thanks in advance for any help

R 👍

Activation of the vagus nerve can help to relieve the inflammation. A new device that can activate the parasympathetic nervous system is suggested: Nurosym a vagal neuromodulation device.
thanks for this post Freya :) I checked this out here Nurosym it costs €699,00 !!
Check out Scottie's latest video for an alternative that works with the same concept, but for 50 euros or so...

I have this small bottle of Propolis drops from a brand sold in Belgium 'Herbal Gem' that makes many other efficient (to my appreciation) products based on buds extracts. From its composition it contains:
Brown and green propolis mother tinctures (65%), glycerine, echinacea mother tincture, lemon and sweet orange essences, alder bud, clove, lemongrass, Chinese cinnamon and peppermint essential oils.
It's really strong in taste and in effect, especially for a throat ache but I have taken it any time I felt I was falling sick and I think it has helped reduce the symptoms greatly.
I also take about 6000 UI of vitamin D before bed if I feel I'm going to wake up sick in the morning.
My last viral episode was just like my "Covid" episode, I felt really crappy, but I didn't do anything other than drinking bone broth and having chicken soup and taking some Meta Relax (magnesium + B vitamins) as well as sipping "golden milk" (some plant milk with a curcuma and spices mixture.
Eating raw kefir mixed with a lot of raw garlic is my thing too.

That's pretty interesting research. My doc wants me to take low dose aspirin, but the only ones available are enteric coated.

I wonder about something like this:

And I wonder how much you would need to take to match the 81mg dose.
Just a thought: if you take coated Aspirin and you break it in pieces before taking it, does it make "quick release"?

I have this small bottle of Propolis drops from a brand sold in Belgium 'Herbal Gem' that makes many other efficient (to my appreciation) products based on buds extracts. From its composition it contains:
Brown and green propolis mother tinctures (65%), glycerine, echinacea mother tincture, lemon and sweet orange essences, alder bud, clove, lemongrass, Chinese cinnamon and peppermint essential oils.
It's really strong in taste and in effect, especially for a throat ache but I have taken it any time I felt I was falling sick and I think it has helped reduce the symptoms greatly.
I also take about 6000 UI of vitamin D before bed if I feel I'm going to wake up sick in the morning.
My last viral episode was just like my "Covid" episode, I felt really crappy, but I didn't do anything other than drinking bone broth and having chicken soup and taking some Meta Relax (magnesium + B vitamins) as well as sipping "golden milk" (some plant milk with a curcuma and spices mixture.
Eating raw kefir mixed with a lot of raw garlic is my thing too.
Herbal Gem - I m going to try that tincture ! i found a link - HerbalGem Propolis Broad Spectrum Drops Bio Throat | 15 ml | PharmaMarket looks like they have a nice assortment of other items there !

Back
Top Bottom