What is 6D STS?

Yeah probably our assumption of what 6D beings are.

Maybe their existence as well as souls, which do not require a body, do not follow the definitions because they do not have a body.

They mentioned all souls go to 5D but 5D has not polarity.

Maybe the functions of the soul or the soul properties are such that place both "beings" in 5D and 6D above these concepts. That is polarity is not applicable since the functions of the soul are of universal nature.

What leads me to think that is the comments the C's made about Hittler and our brought up thought of hell and heaven. He was extremely deceived even if he made a pact with the dark forces, his soul was terribly deceived and as a consequence it is in state of sleep maybe a state of recovery or recovery of the soul "now", (maybe everyone expected the C's or Ra to say something along the lines of hell) But that implies that his soul is unable to even make karmic decisions or preform any of the other soul functions .

At the soul level the dynamic of existence is very different, because it is our soul decisions that makes us the way we are in this world, poor, rich, healthy, ill, tall, small, etc. The soul is concerned with lessons to be learned, which serve the universe in either STO or STS path.

some more thoughts

Felipe4 said:
What leads me to think that is the comments the C's made about Hittler and our brought up thought of hell and heaven. He was extremely deceived even if he made a pact with the dark forces, his soul was terribly deceived ...

Well, from an STS perspective Hitler was a complete success. He's probably sitting with his feet up now in 5D awaiting for a triumphant return to 4D ...

electrosonic said:
Felipe4 said:
What leads me to think that is the comments the C's made about Hittler and our brought up thought of hell and heaven. He was extremely deceived even if he made a pact with the dark forces, his soul was terribly deceived ...

Well, from an STS perspective Hitler was a complete success. He's probably sitting with his feet up now in 5D awaiting for a triumphant return to 4D ...

This may also be the reason why many leaders who we consider psychopathic do terrible things and they are still alive, because as long as they DO this kind of things, they are useful to their masters. Unfortunately for the rest of us, they act all the time.

Having read this thread again (and gone "Huh??" and scratched my head again over the concept) I'm currently going with the idea that the 'thoughtform(s)' referred to may be the 6D Being(s) acknowledgement/projection, so to speak, of what 6D STS would be like, - if it existed separately - i.e., if 'duality' still occurred (which it reportedly does not at that 'level' of understanding).

I don't know leonarda, I don't know why I picked that there may be a difference between a psychopath and a STS oriented soul individual.
Psychopaths are described as failed organic portals, they do not have the ability to host souls, that's what I think the C's meant, as with souled individuals, those are people who may even have an advanced soul but just heavily STS oriented.

With psychopaths, it might be that the soul energy they carry is a primitive circuit of survival and predation like that of a shark for example. With Robot people the C's said not conscious beings at all, suggesting psychos have a limited soul energy from the evil side of the spectrum, and of course they can work towards the dissolution of this little spiritual energy, but it seems to me that STS OP with a developed soul, are people like hitler who actually have a soul just that their souls has made the decision to align with the STS side and serve the creator in that way.

Serving the creator in an STS manner as Ra describes it, doesn't mean they are entitled to a autonomic consciousness, that means that in 6D they have become the "darkness in which the light shines" and having this autonomic existence at that level is available only to beings like the C's.

Light is conscious and the C's communicate from the realm of light into the realm of lies down here, so I think the 6D STS existence is a universal service of non-being which allows the "great illusion"i.e. physical universe, to be, even if in constant contradiction and struggle.

And that is when the crossover occurs Im thinking... When STO and STS are the same, because if STS, in servicing itself ends up serving the creator it is serving others, that's why leads me to think about gravity as an STS expression of pure thought forms.

In the example of the black holes, if you think how a black hole would bring together two different parts of the universe, I can't help but thing that this acts as a form of union, or unifying the universe, or breaking certain density barriers allowing distortions which allow possibilities.

OR!! I could be waaaaay off in my interpretation. :P

Felipe4 said:
I don't know leonarda, I don't know why I picked that there may be a difference between a psychopath and a STS oriented soul individual.
Psychopaths are described as failed organic portals, they do not have the ability to host souls, that's what I think the C's meant, as with souled individuals, those are people who may even have an advanced soul but just heavily STS oriented.

With psychopaths, it might be that the soul energy they carry is a primitive circuit of survival and predation like that of a shark for example. With Robot people the C's said not conscious beings at all, suggesting psychos have a limited soul energy from the evil side of the spectrum, and of course they can work towards the dissolution of this little spiritual energy, but it seems to me that STS OP with a developed soul, are people like hitler who actually have a soul just that their souls has made the decision to align with the STS side and serve the creator in that way.

I understood that OP's were originally intented to be a bridge between 2nd and 3rd density, and that the "failed ones" were the psychopaths, hence their innability to see the effects of their actions in the long run, etc However it seems very difficult to distinguish them in real life, they could be souled individuals that have suffered trauma and don't act normal.

Regarding the black holes I am afraid I can't give any useful information, let's see if any of the members can put light into this darkness ;)

Little off-topic: What you said about a primitive circuit is very interesting, because when confronted to -what Laura called in a video- "cardboard" people (people who have only like 4 or 5 topics they like to talk about, and when you look inside them, there's "nothing else" inside) and you say anything that goes against their beliefs, it's like they have a cortocircuit, like you have hit them and they don't know how to answer using logic, they just reorganize what they know by heart and say it again with other words.

Leonarda said:
Little off-topic: What you said about a primitive circuit is very interesting, because when confronted to -what Laura called in a video- "cardboard" people (people who have only like 4 or 5 topics they like to talk about, and when you look inside them, there's "nothing else" inside) and you say anything that goes against their beliefs, it's like they have a cortocircuit, like you have hit them and they don't know how to answer using logic, they just reorganize what they know by heart and say it again with other words.

Yeah, it is a good way of looking at it, in the case of people who become psychopaths, the stress in early childhood or from a trauma knocks out this component in them. However psychopathic they still hold consciousness, they are not dead inside but rather the stairway to the soul is blown up for ever and in the eternal chaos of this event makes them hunt for darkness. Existing only in function to their body and the psychological craving for darkness.

and even though off topic, it gives us a 3D perspective of how there are "not STS beings" in 6D. Just as they are not "souled" psychopaths in 3D, even though they posses consciousness. And in 6D to have autonomy(for lack of a better term)in the realm of light you must be of light.
So Im guessing the question I would find interesting to ask is if all 6Density Throughout the whole Universe is necessarily a realm of light or if this just applies to the realm where the C's and STO beings "live"?

Yesterday on reading workshop somebody commented that 4D STS is maximum level of STS and after that they recycle to 1D.

I know this is an old topic, but I think this thread is the closest one where I´d like to share my toughst.

As was stated by the C´s, 6D STS exist as "Reflection for balance.".
My thinking is as folows....

By "As abowe, so below" concept, we on 3D "see" 6D STO as stars, while 6D STS we "see" as black holes.
In that line, the C´s said: "STO is a REFLECTION of the existence of gravity dispersal. "
While: "STS is reflection or reflected by collection of gravity."

So, after a 4D STS graduates from 4D, I´ve imagined that "for a moment" it moves to 6D only to be "sucked" in by 6D STS (aka black hole) and then recycled back to 1D. So, 6D STS exists for balance and as a counduit for 4D STS to recycle on 1D.

Does this makes sense to you?

Yesterday on reading workshop somebody commented that 4D STS is maximum level of STS and after that they recycle to 1D.

I know this is an old topic, but I think this thread is the closest one where I´d like to share my toughst.

As was stated by the C´s, 6D STS exist as "Reflection for balance.".
My thinking is as folows....

By "As abowe, so below" concept, we on 3D "see" 6D STO as stars, while 6D STS we "see" as black holes.
In that line, the C´s said: "STO is a REFLECTION of the existence of gravity dispersal. "
While: "STS is reflection or reflected by collection of gravity."

So, after a 4D STS graduates from 4D, I´ve imagined that "for a moment" it moves to 6D only to be "sucked" in by 6D STS (aka black hole) and then recycled back to 1D. So, 6D STS exists for balance and as a counduit for 4D STS to recycle on 1D.

Does this makes sense to you?
If I understand correctly, 4D STS is the last physical existence with soul. 6D STS may exist as a reflection , but may not have soul component. But, how this balances things in 6D, I am not sure.

Q: (L) As four dimensional probes, what are their capabilities?

A: They have all the same capabilities of the Lizard beings except for the fact that their physical appearance is entirely different and they do not have souls of their own and also their biological structure is internally different. But, their functioning is the same and in order to remain as projection beings they also must absorb nutrients in the same fashion both spiritually and physically as the Lizard beings do. The reason the negative energy is necessary fuel is that the Lizard beings and the Grays are both living in the fourth level of density, which is the highest level of density one can exist in serving only self as these entities do. So, therefore, they must absorb negative energy because the fourth level of density is the highest example of self service which is a negative thought pattern. The fourth level of density is a progression from the third level of density. With each progression upward in density level, the existence for the individual conscious entity becomes less difficult. So, therefore, the fourth level of density is less difficult to exist in that the third, the third is less difficult than the second and so on. It puts less strain on the soul energy. Therefore, beings existing on the fourth level of density can draw from beings existing on the third level of density in terms of absorption of negative soul energy. Likewise, beings on the third level of density can draw from beings on the second level of density, though this type of drawing is not as necessary but is done. This is why human beings existing on the third level frequently cause pain and suffering to those of the animal kingdom who exist on the second level of density because you are drawing negative soul energy as beings who primarily serve self, as you do, from those on the second level, and on the first, and so on. Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self. And those who are described as the Lizards have chosen to firmly lock themselves into service to self. And, since they are at the highest level of density where this is possible, they must continually draw large amounts of negative energy from those at the third level, second level, and so on, which is why they do what they do. This also explains why their race is dying, because they have not been able to learn for themselves how to remove themselves from this particular form of expression to that of service to others. And, since they have such, as you would measure it, a long period of time, remained at this level and, in fact, become firmly entrenched in it, and, in fact, have increased themselves in it, this is why they are dying and desperately trying to take as much energy from you as possible and also to recreate their race metabolically.

Lizard "dying" as race is related to "physical death" in 4D. What do they do after wards? they have to sit in 5D forever( anyway no time there) or comeback to 4D and starve to death if they can't consume in increasing quantities.

I found this thread by the accident, just "jumping" through the forum and I remember that I have written about something what can be find certain application to this discussion, and it's possible to read in the Descriptions of the Afterlife thread. The best will be to read the whole post, but I share only a fragment here:

So you do whatever you want until it finds a connection with the whole Universe and not disembowel self from the objective rights of life in the universe. So if you want to experience the flight on the chariots with the winged horse. You need to create a suitable world in 5D or find and enter the 5D world, with the proper conditions and laws which potentially allow you to create and run/simulate such experience you want and EVERYTHING that is happening has to be subordinate to the general objective law of the universe, in other words, conditions and your experience that you create can be different, very different from that which we can experience here on the Earth, but this experience in this world require existed cause and effect relationships, things still have to keep logical and objective connections, between themself. All of these are going in the Being part of the universe.

So now, the second way B), at this time with "Harry Potter" admixture. The second way of the experience is when you do not need to have any objectively working world, you do not need any conditions which allow for the existing real worlds. One thing you do is using imagination. This act allows you to create everything you want in your imaginations. You can create it like a painter creates the pictures, you can paint almost everything, even if it have no sense. Like in the A) all that was made there belong to the Being part of the Universe. In this situation, we are dealing with Non-Being part of the universe, because everything that some individual imagines not became the part of the creation, only exist for the balance that makes possible the Being to exist and create some order and make creations real. Being and Non-Being exist as some that when they clash with each other, allow for the creation and experience. The Non-Being part does not exist as the "autonomous being" so to speak, but for the balance to make the creation created.

So, what I can add is that that the first paragraph is the description of the 6D STO manifestation through the all the Densities with the 6D itself as the conscious beings, and all of that represents Being part of the Universe. The 6D STS "is like" description in the second paragraph. 6D STS exists only as of the pool of the thoughts from which all the beings can borrow the thought patterns that allow them to build the apparent and elusive thought constructions/ideas that finally allow you to create the objective creation and began to be part of the Being. In other words, you need 6DSTS thought centers to diverge from the, in a sense, a status quo, in order to in further step build the new form of the Being, a new form of the creation, but to do that you need to certain "conflict" between Being and Non-Being to create the worlds, the existence at the rest levels of the Densities. All the objective existence finally after the process of the creations are genuine and feasible but in the moment of the same process of development of this creation is the "fight" between two antagonistic sides Being and Non-Being, 6DSTO and 6DSTS.

It appear that you have forgotten the role of 5D in the process. This is the denisty of wisdom used for further contemplation before reincarnation to 2,3, and 4th.

If I understand correctly, 4D STS is the last physical existence with soul. 6D STS may exist as a reflection , but may not have soul component. But, how this balances things in 6D, I am not sure.

Lizard "dying" as race is related to "physical death" in 4D. What do they do after wards? they have to sit in 5D forever( anyway no time there) or comeback to 4D and starve to death if they can't consume in increasing quantities.

In Wave Ch.25 Tree of Life says:
On the STS axis, beings that graduate become more and more “encapsulated” until, at fifth density, they exist completely in entropic thought with no activity whatsoever. At some point, these contractile energies gain sufficient “weight” to graduate to sixth density, at which point, in contact with knowledge of all, they perceive their true function which is to regenerate at level One as primal atoms. They become matter. This occurs at the same instant that STO energies have gained weight on an opposing axis, and rise to union with the One. In short, a constant cycling.

So that indeed makes 6D STS exist; as "Reflection for balance“ as C‘s have said and as „black holes“ that are conduit for STS beings to recycle back to 1D as primal matter aka Non-Being or sleeping consciousness. And to begin the cycle all over again.

A thought just occurred to me that as the STS realizes their final destination is for their consciousness to be recycled as matter, then the same may be true for STO, they're true purpose upon joining the one is to BE the new consciousness which fills that matter, which is dispersed throughout creation. It being a an honor/duty to serve by giving of themselves (their combined knowledge/experiences), just as in the fable of Jesus giving his Bread as his body. Maybe through this willing sacrifice, the true meaning of forgiveness is realizing our responsibility and all is forgiven. Just as lower life forms forgive us when when we consume them. We must forgive others for consuming us at that level. The ALL neither blinks at the darkness or the light, all is used in the process of creation.

Back
Top Bottom