What globe? Flat Earth and Flat-Earthers

I surmise you did not even look at the "conventional" globe to even understand what I was getting at. Have you spoken to international pilots and how they plot the shortest distances? GCM is the method and they have been using it for gee...of course, possibly they are 100% all in on the conspiracy and/or are the matrix guardians.

End of discussion and yes approaching Alaska would be the shortest GCM path on the way to LAX.

We are obviously not "seeing" the same thing and further discussion would be pointless.

View attachment 29372

I apologize for my tardiness in entry, and it’s ironic that this was posted on my birthday last year.

This is an example of a “Great Circle” Route. It is a straight line on a Lambert Conformal Projection chart which are charts that have been modified to depict a “sphere” on a flat piece of paper (or, screen, these days.)

It is also, exactly what we use when we navigate around the World, which I’ve done many times in my 26 years as an airline pilot, including one trip, where we started in Indianapolis and landed in Indianapolis 23 days later after stops in New York, London, Cairo, Jordon, Kenya, New Delhi, Myanmar, Easter Island and back. While there was some back tracking, the general heading was within 30 degrees either side of East.

And while that trip is my favorite to argue with the Flat Earthers, who are significantly nutty, including a very dear friend of my, who is quite well to do and just can’t be convinced, it’s not my favorite clue.

Many times a year I will take off from (pick a departure point, let’s say Kansas City, because it’s so flat,) just after sunset and while climbing westbound up to cruise as high as 40,000 feet, we will watch the “sun rise” in the west. This is possible because it had set behind the horizon yet we are able to outclimb the sun’s descent (which we know is actually due to our rotation and has nothing to do with the sun moving at all.)

And who says the sun always rises in the east? 😜

Greetings,

This is to Laura please.

In the last year or so, flat Earth discussions from scientist, pilots & other notable people have put forth evidence that the Earth is actually flat—a preposterous thought indeed. However, if I ever did look over their evidence for giggles, I found it plausible that maybe the Earth is flat, but hesitant to give it 100% credence.

I've read all transcribes from 1994 & most since 2000 to present. I never found in any of them where the C's actually said the Earth was a sphere, nor flat for that matter either (if I'm wrong on this, please provide me the date of the C's remark on this—not your's Laura—sorry—but where the C's mentioned this directly).

I found, as most of us do, where you “assume” the Earth is a sphere (due to being taught it in school & from NASA, TV, movies, etc., etc.), & many times referring to it as a “blue marble” & the C's never correcting you IF the Earth is truly flat. So, if it is flat & the C's didn't correct you, I assume it's because of your strong belief, that most of us have, that the Earth is a sphere.

I notice the C's rarely volunteer knowledge that shatter's one's strongly held beliefs, e.g., the Jesus story. Back in the '90's when you Laura, was invested heavily into Christianity, the C's never corrected you that Jesus never existed as they did after 2000 when you learned to question his existence, did the C's come clean. (The C's even embellished the Jesus story for you back then.) Maybe that's the case here with the Earth.

So, may I request a direct single question to the C's to put this matter to bed?

I ask, leaving all assumptions or heavily invested beliefs aside about this, “is the Earth a sphere or is it flat?” (No multi-questions in one on this until this single one is answered please.)

I thank you very much Laura if you would ask the C's this single question to finally settle this controversy. If it is flat, I hope you will follow it up with additional questions as you see fit. Thank you.

John C

I ask, leaving all assumptions or heavily invested beliefs aside about this, “is the Earth a sphere or is it flat?” (No multi-questions in one on this until this single one is answered please

Well, you should look into this thread that discussion about “flat-earth,
What globe? Flat Earth and Flat-Earthers

And this transcript explain very well why some people believe in such a theory.

Session Date: August 29th 2015

Q: (L) Okay. What other problems to we have to deal with? Oh... Well, let's just get on to the main one here. Hey! Is the Earth flat?

A: I can't believe you would even ask!!!

Q: (L) You didn't answer the question! [laughter] Well, of course you know the reason I'm asking. I know you're trying to be a little humorous here, but the reason I'm asking is because this is just like... I mean, there is this CRAZY group of people who are claiming this Dark City kind of reality is what really exists in our world. They've take conspiracy theory to the ultimate extreme. They're preaching the Gospel of the Flat Earth.

A: Disintegration and ultimate soul smashing takes many forms and pathways!!!!

Q: (Perceval) What was very familiar to me about the whole Flat Earth thing after watching a video and looked at the theory and stuff was that the way people were presenting it was very similar to the Boston Bombing Actors thing. People take conspiracy theories to extreme subjective levels. When we asked them about the Boston Bombing Actors thing, they mentioned disintegration. I think they said, "Pattern recognition run amok."

(L) Yeah.

(Perceval) It's pretty much the same thing, ya know?

(Pierre) I had a question about the genesis of this Flat Earth movement was due to one guy pretty much. It has some stigmas of a deliberate, coordinated psyop. So, does this Flat Earth theory come from one mind, or is it a deliberate concerted enterprise?

A: Recall your intuition, Pierre!

Q: (Pierre) My intuition that it had all the stigmas, all the marks, of a deliberate and coordinated...

A: No! 2nd density perception.

Q: (Perceval) They were not talking about your intuition that it was a psyop, but your intuition about 2nd density perception.

(Pierre) Ah, okay.

(Perceval) Laura, you were talking about it being like a 2d...

(L) It was Pierre's idea. I just brought it up on the forum.

(Pierre) So, the intuition was that there is some analogy between density and dimensions. In 2nd density, things like horses and dogs can only see in 2 dimensions. In 3rd density, we human beings can perceive 3 dimensions. Organic portals recently graduated into 3rd density from 2nd density are only used to these 2d worlds, and they have difficulties to perceive or live with 3 dimensions. So the Flat Earth idea appeals to them.

(Perceval) Maybe it's not so much that they have "problems with 3d", but that there's a harking back to 2d.

(L) Well, that would mean they would have problems with this reality.

(Perceval) Yeah, but not in a strict sense like in terms of being able to navigate in 3 dimensions like a dog can. They have no problem walking around doors or whatever.

(Chu) But in a deeper, more abstract way...

(Perceval) Yeah. Maybe they're thinking would tend towards 2d

Greetings,

This is to Laura please.

In the last year or so, flat Earth discussions from scientist, pilots & other notable people have put forth evidence that the Earth is actually flat—a preposterous thought indeed. However, if I ever did look over their evidence for giggles, I found it plausible that maybe the Earth is flat, but hesitant to give it 100% credence.

I've read all transcribes from 1994 & most since 2000 to present. I never found in any of them where the C's actually said the Earth was a sphere, nor flat for that matter either (if I'm wrong on this, please provide me the date of the C's remark on this—not your's Laura—sorry—but where the C's mentioned this directly).

I found, as most of us do, where you “assume” the Earth is a sphere (due to being taught it in school & from NASA, TV, movies, etc., etc.), & many times referring to it as a “blue marble” & the C's never correcting you IF the Earth is truly flat. So, if it is flat & the C's didn't correct you, I assume it's because of your strong belief, that most of us have, that the Earth is a sphere.

I notice the C's rarely volunteer knowledge that shatter's one's strongly held beliefs, e.g., the Jesus story. Back in the '90's when you Laura, was invested heavily into Christianity, the C's never corrected you that Jesus never existed as they did after 2000 when you learned to question his existence, did the C's come clean. (The C's even embellished the Jesus story for you back then.) Maybe that's the case here with the Earth.

So, may I request a direct single question to the C's to put this matter to bed?

I ask, leaving all assumptions or heavily invested beliefs aside about this, “is the Earth a sphere or is it flat?” (No multi-questions in one on this until this single one is answered please.)

I thank you very much Laura if you would ask the C's this single question to finally settle this controversy. If it is flat, I hope you will follow it up with additional questions as you see fit. Thank you.

John C

What pilots have said the earth is flat? It’s not and I’m not sure why you need off-world confirmation to prove it.

What pilots have said the earth is flat? It’s not and I’m not sure why you need off-world confirmation to prove it.

Pilots that fly on a flat earth! :lol: Tried to explain how the horizon displayed on the HUD at high altitude is higher than the actual horizon due to the curvature of the Earth but gave up eventually. Better to just avoid the 'flat earth pilots' type! :lol:

HUD.jpg

Funny, before I wrote my post i did a search in the forum for 'flat earth' & nothing came up, hence why I wrote my post. (And that's one transcript I missed from Aug 29th, 2015.) To be clear, I am NOT a flat Earther, however, I find it odd the C's just didn't say 'no' to Laura's question, but rather side stepped it--they used more energy to side-step it then to just say 'no'.

I am in no way a flat earth believer. However this video is extremely interesting in in other aspects. Lots of historical data.

FORGET ABOUT FLAT EARTH - WHAT ABOUT THE
"EARTH IS IN A CRATER" THEORY!!

Some interesting videos for your entertainment. The guy has done a lot of research and has some very fascinating theories. Great with some popcorn.

THE OFFICIAL NEW WORLD MAP

CRATER EARTH AND THE SPLIT OFF SOCIETY

CRATER EARTH DISCLOSURE

FORGET ABOUT FLAT EARTH - WHAT ABOUT THE
"EARTH IS IN A CRATER" THEORY!!

Some interesting videos for your entertainment. The guy has done a lot of research and has some very fascinating theories. Great with some popcorn.

THE OFFICIAL NEW WORLD MAP

CRATER EARTH AND THE SPLIT OFF SOCIETY

CRATER EARTH DISCLOSURE

Honestly, I do not laugh, because it is not funny. This is actually the examples of how organic portal people and soul smashing ones really can perceive the world.

At the same time, it is often necessary to laugh about it. They really have the ability to take their ignorance to an extreme so it might be wise to step back and let them compete at that.

View attachment 46152
But it does look like one of those typically cheap annoying advertisings, littering the internet and “magazines”.

This is what actually got me looking into everything ahaha, it was a messy welcoming party to say the least.

First I would say it's important to be going off the same "denomination" which would be Eric dubays material which would be the "gold standard" in that circle.

Like most conspiracies it's just alot of mental masturbation, however it raises plenty of questions as when you start questioning things people always say " this has already been figured out move along" and that's the end of the discussion.

I think the concept is earth is a realm with earth being a un map with Antarctica always south so you could get pretty much anywhere going east/west after that you have other lands outside where these aliens come from.

The whole a ship goes over the horizon, but all you need is a stronger magnifying tool and the object appears again is pretty cool And the whole project high jump/fishbowl thing aswell as admiral bryd's comments about Antarctica and the iss/greenscreen stuff.

It all leads to more questions but it's what got me here so I just chuckle when it gets brought up.

Back
Top Bottom