What do you think of gaia.com?

I guess when you say you "love", you meant in funny manner. Any way here is one looks weird.
How do we even know if any thing any body said or felt is correct or not? More knowledge one has about the world or creation, more easier it may become as we can correlate, hypothesize etc. which empowers us to use free will. Knowledge can be gathered from all sorts of ways and it is not one person's proprietary. If some body says that itself is trap. Whether it is meditation or yoga or bliss or nirvana what ever the name wants to use it. Saying that itself is acknowledging the limitation. Universe is LOT more creative than that.
1994-11-26
That was bizarre…did anyone else feel like she was channeling Bela Lugosi?

I recall this site way back from my online gaming days, they had something of interest to me but the registering process put me off and I moved on…I think it was the late 90s early 2000s…the site was massive with 100s of 1000s of members…I thought it was Asian based in location, memory is not strong on this but fairly certain of that name “Gaia.” A blast from my past.

Thanks for reminding me of the Wave Series, just finished the 5 books of the Ra Material, a difficult read for me and glad I finished it. I started the WS when I joined here but only got through about 10, so will start again from the beginning.

I subscribed this summer and I found a few very interesting series on that platform.

To do exercises at home:
Qi Gong, yoga, pilates and dance

Various documentaries presenting fact-based basic knowledge such as:
- Earth signs from above (Crop Circles)

- History and the alien skull with Lloyd Pye

- Superhuman Experience: For 30 years, David Verdesi has traveled the far edges of the globe, searching for the impossible - immersing himself in over 60 ancient cultures to discover how to harness human potential through energy work. PBS favorite Lee Holden distills this modern mystic's discoveries in The Superhuman Experience series.
I think I'm going to do a transcript of episode 4 and post it on the forum somewhere because it's simply amazing.
4. The Physiology of Chi: Chi is the energy that manifests in every aspect of life. This episode takes a deep dive into energy work, as Lee Holden heads to an undisclosed location to learn more about a hidden Chinese medicine practice.

- ETs among us: This series explores top-secret information on UFOs, alien bases, contact with extraterrestrials, and the presence of hybrids on Earth. With a host of researchers and insiders, the clandestine evidence is brought forth from the shadows, for you to evaluate and decide
Some of it is consistent with the C's

- Truth Hunter reported by Linda Moulton Howe: Linda Moulton Howe has spent her life hunting the truth about ET activity and government cover-ups. In Truth Hunter, she brings to light details you may have never heard about prominent UFO cases and extraterrestrial contacts.
I've only watched 2 episodes, and up to now, almost everything she exposes matches or is consistent with the C's transcript info.

Some other stuff are more questionable and might be laced with disinformation such as:
- Galactic Messages: Gosia Duszak unveils her direct written communications with Swaruu of Erra, a Taygetan from the Pleiadian star system.

- Rewired: Dr. Joe Dispenza brings together his many years of research into the brain and human biology to present the latest findings on what is humanly possible for creating massive transformation in our lives.

And other stuff I simply avoid. I won't bother listing them.

I subscribed this summer and I found a few very interesting series on that platform.

To do exercises at home:
Qi Gong, yoga, pilates and dance

Various documentaries presenting fact-based basic knowledge such as:
- Earth signs from above (Crop Circles)

- History and the alien skull with Lloyd Pye

- Superhuman Experience: For 30 years, David Verdesi has traveled the far edges of the globe, searching for the impossible - immersing himself in over 60 ancient cultures to discover how to harness human potential through energy work. PBS favorite Lee Holden distills this modern mystic's discoveries in The Superhuman Experience series.
I think I'm going to do a transcript of episode 4 and post it on the forum somewhere because it's simply amazing.
4. The Physiology of Chi: Chi is the energy that manifests in every aspect of life. This episode takes a deep dive into energy work, as Lee Holden heads to an undisclosed location to learn more about a hidden Chinese medicine practice.

- ETs among us: This series explores top-secret information on UFOs, alien bases, contact with extraterrestrials, and the presence of hybrids on Earth. With a host of researchers and insiders, the clandestine evidence is brought forth from the shadows, for you to evaluate and decide
Some of it is consistent with the C's

- Truth Hunter reported by Linda Moulton Howe: Linda Moulton Howe has spent her life hunting the truth about ET activity and government cover-ups. In Truth Hunter, she brings to light details you may have never heard about prominent UFO cases and extraterrestrial contacts.
I've only watched 2 episodes, and up to now, almost everything she exposes matches or is consistent with the C's transcript info.

Some other stuff are more questionable and might be laced with disinformation such as:
- Galactic Messages: Gosia Duszak unveils her direct written communications with Swaruu of Erra, a Taygetan from the Pleiadian star system.

- Rewired: Dr. Joe Dispenza brings together his many years of research into the brain and human biology to present the latest findings on what is humanly possible for creating massive transformation in our lives.

And other stuff I simply avoid. I won't bother listing them.
Have you first read this whole thread?

I have an acquaintance who loves the material on Gaia.com. If we run upon each other our conversation will naturally turn to topics of conspiracy, meta-physics etc. Then she often flicks myself and other friends links to various gurus she is currently following via Gaia.com. I have forced myself to have a bit of a read through or watch for the benefit of my other friends who have thanked me for the critical perspective I bring to our friend group. I do a bit of a background check on the individuals and also find they and their materials don’t stand up well to serious critique. Not when you deep delve into their backgrounds and actual scientific enquiry of the topic they are talking about.

As a result it has become easier to spot the people worth listening to. The rhetoric of a researcher committed to learning truth is different from that of someone trying to convince you of their supposed truth which is what Gaia.com seems to be about. Of course the new age deception always has some enticing truth teasers to pull one in before it veers off to down the track of self serving enlightenment and promise of immortality. Never mind the rest of the world and everyone else in it.

So after forcing myself to be open minded about Gaia.com I now am comfortable with my negative bias towards it. And seeing this thread come up and then reading through it supports my thoughts on it.

His degrees are from some sketchy institutions: Evergreen State bachelors degree and his doctorate is in chiropractic from Life Chiropractic College in Atlanta which lost it's accreditation in 2002!

So, Dispenza is not a neuroscientist at all. But he uses that "Dr" tag ad nauseam to imply he’s an expert in neuroscience or whatever he claims to be an expert in (quantum BS)...
I have been reading my first book by Joe Dispenza and have been more willing to consider his ideas because they're not solely dependent upon just his personal research and observations, but are bolstered by many neurological studies by other researchers which he cites.

A more complete summary of his education, training and experience probably should include this additional information from BiographyHost.com:

"He graduated Magna cum Laude with a doctor of chiropractic degree with a specialization in neuroscience. While there, he earned a PI TAU DELTA Graduate Award for clinical excellence proficiency and most extensive clinical practice.

In addition, Dispenza studied biochemistry at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, N.J. His post-graduate specializations include cellular biology, neuroscience and neuroplasticity, memory formation, epigenetics, QEEG measures, mind-body medicine, and brain/heart coherence.

As a researcher, Dispenza has investigated the science underlying spontaneous remissions and how people heal themselves of chronic illnesses and other deadly diseases. During his advanced seminars, he has also collaborated with other scientists to conduct significant research on the effects of meditation.

Dr. Dispenza and his team use electroencephalograms (EEGs) to map the brain and a gas discharge visualization (GDV) machine to test individual energy fields. They also use HeartMath monitors to track heart coherence and a GDVSputnik sensor to track energy levels in the workshop before, during, and after the exercises. Furthermore, he intends to add epigenetic testing to this project in the near future.

Dispenza has been a chiropractor and the director of Rainier Chiropractic Clinic for the past three decades. The clinic was established in 1988 near Olympia, Washington, where he uses integrated holistic family practice to treat patients and manage physical, chemical, and mental health concerns.

In addition to working as a chiropractor at his clinic, Dr. Dispenza also conducts several lectures and workshops about the role and function of the human brain worldwide. He has presented about it across six continents and twenty-seven nations. In addition, he has taught over 50,000 individuals how to reprogram their thinking through neurophysiologic principles."

Last edited:
Anyone who wants to read more about Joe Dispenza and his books might benefit from reading this forum thread:

Luc summed up the discussion pretty well I think:

I remember having had similar feelings about other self-help books I've read. They can sometimes feel a bit new-agey, and part of the reason I think is that they are written for a large audience - you can't just throw them stuff in their face à la Gurdjieff :D, hence the "feel-good vibe" many authors use, osit.

That being said, no book is perfect and what we get out of it depends as much on the content as on our current understanding. I think to get the most out of a book, we need to apply our own knowledge and form new and interesting connections. If we are 'turned off' by a certain vibe or some phrases that sound 'off', we might miss much good information and stimulating thoughts.

So, I think the examples you gave from the book could be read in a different way - instead of being turned off, we could ask: how does this relate to my life? Is he right, after all? If not - why and how precisely isn't he right?

I recall this site way back from my online gaming days, they had something of interest to me but the registering process put me off and I moved on…I think it was the late 90s early 2000s…the site was massive with 100s of 1000s of members…I thought it was Asian based in location, memory is not strong on this but fairly certain of that name “Gaia.” A blast from my past.
I think I know what you're talking about! It was called "Gaia Online". I used to play in middle/high school. Funny enough, this was the reason I never looked at Gaia.com. A combination that I was never fond of New Age and I was already satisfied with my time spend playing Gaia online :-[

Back
Top Bottom