What do you make of this.

Virtualme

Padawan Learner
Im loving all that is Cassiopaea at the moment - amazing doest touch it!

I`d like to share with you all some very puzzling events that have occurred in my life and have vexed me ever since. Any ideas as to what they mean would be greatly welcome.

1: Early teens, finished early at work for a change, went home and tried to have a nap

Its early afternoon, Im listening to the local radio station and just relaxing. In my minds eye I see a black tear shaped eye that comes straight at me. It gets so close that I can see an odd drizzle upon the eye itself. My fascination in this odd vision is cut short when I think WTF! I jump in my rest and sit up slightly scared and puzzled.

Around the age of 19 this type of thing came back randomly where I would be presented with moving scenes in shades of blacks and greys when my eyes where closed. At the age of 22 I did some extra work as a drivers mate. One early morning stood in the depo both myself and another saw a very low orange light over nearby houses. No sounds where present. Later that early morning I tried to get some shut eye as we drove towards London. Again, I had this eyes closed vision thing. This time I saw a concrete tunnel and a heavy duty looking security door. I got shades of green mixed into the usual blacks and greys. This place felt electrified or full of energy - I dont understand how I perecieved this.

2: Early Teens, early morning and have woke up not looking forward to work. Typical teenager :)

I lay there and think to myself whats the point in me working where i do...A mans voice breaks through my thoughts and tells me its because Im supposed to learn about different kinds of people... I remember thinking "oh, yes thats right" ( like I pre knew this ) I then thought, "where did/who was that?" This voices accent was of a upper class, well spoken person.

3: Early thirties, resting after too much sunday lunch.

I was awake with eyes closed just resting and listening to the TV. A vision in minds eye of a very young looking grey. Its face wasnt directly looking at me and i remember thinking how cute it looked. I then realise this is odd wondering how can that just appear in my mind. Get up and get a glass of something strong.

4 Early thirties

In my sleep i find myself in total darkness. All around in black, no sound and I dont seem to be able to move. I try calling out and no sound leaves my lips. I dont feel afraid of where I am but wonder how I got there. I feel like Im stood on ground but I see nothing but darkness. I can move but have no reference around me to indicate movement. After what seems like minutes of being in this place it slowly dawns on me that Im stuck. Again, I try calling out and in the end I say some form of prayer and this works! I open my eyes and find myself fully awake on the sofa.

4 Early thirties

Recall travelling down a swirling blue tunnel and then waking up back here thinking oh, Im me and Im here.

Theres others in this list but I`ll leave them for now.

Has anyone else experienced any of the above?

Hello Virtualme,

I've only ever really had the sleep paralysis thing happen to me, but some of what you wrote reminded me of what Castaneda wrote in some of his books.

1. In the second ring of power I'm fairly sure, Castaneda writes about how when someone who has lost their human form, which is like the ego or self importance as far as I can tell, they see an eye in front of their face whenever they close their eyes. He also say's that when someone see's that eye they can use it to enter their dreaming body, at least I think that's what happens.

2. In the art of dreaming the idea of the dreaming emissary is put forward. The dreaming emissary talks to people telepathically and sometimes it say's things the person couldn't have known, but most of the time it just tells the person what they already know.

My impression of the dreaming emissary idea though is that it could be anything that can communicate telepathically with people. I don't think that if they're real that they all come from the same place in the "netherworld."

I don't really have anything to say about points 3 and 4. There's some good stuff spread all over this site about greys and sleep paralysis and all that stuff.

Also, I'm not sure if Castaneda was being entirely truthful with some of the things he wrote, although I think it would be interesting to find out where he got the ideas of the eye and dreaming emissary from. It may be buried in a library somewhere... or maybe it's buried in time. ;)

I'm interested in your other experiences btw, fwiw.

This may or may not relate to some of your visions.

One Sunday, many years ago, i came back home from a mass (i was raised Catholic and at the time haven't had made my mind on abandoning religious practice) feeling extremely depressed and somehow scared. It was because of certain sensation or realization i had experienced while in church. Standing there, i suddenly "saw" all people attaining the mass as literally sheeple, directly manipulated from some other realm with fear, false sense of guilt etc. I could almost see strings attached to every single person there. It was not mere realization of how religion manipulates people but rather a kind of overwheling internal vision. The feeling came up as extremelly unsettling and I kept having it all the way back from church.

After returning home i flopped on the couch and closed my eyes, trying to restore some mental balance. Almost immediately, from the darkness, emerged a head of a grey "alien", with those huge black almond-shaped eyes as the only discernible facial feature. The entity was staring directly at me and i had a clear feeling that it was utilizing some kind of connection with my mind. The head felt quite big, like seeing another person face to face from a very small distance.

I instantly opened my eyes, almost jumping on the couch.

The worse thing of the vision was that it felt *real*. It was not a hypnagogic image and not a dream. As if a window opened in my mind and i could suddenly see my own "handler" operating... But the latter would be assumption i guess.

The vision has never reoccured. I should perhaps add that i was not yet into any paranormal stuff back then. I had read some UFO newspapers as a kid though. The poor mental state at the time could have contributed.

PS. Also i'm not a person who experiences that kind of stuff regularly. The one described is one of few instances of weirdness i recall.

Archaea said:
Hello Virtualme,

I've only ever really had the sleep paralysis thing happen to me, but some of what you wrote reminded me of what Castaneda wrote in some of his books.

1. In the second ring of power I'm fairly sure, Castaneda writes about how when someone who has lost their human form, which is like the ego or self importance as far as I can tell, they see an eye in front of their face whenever they close their eyes. He also say's that when someone see's that eye they can use it to enter their dreaming body, at least I think that's what happens.

2. In the art of dreaming the idea of the dreaming emissary is put forward. The dreaming emissary talks to people telepathically and sometimes it say's things the person couldn't have known, but most of the time it just tells the person what they already know.

My impression of the dreaming emissary idea though is that it could be anything that can communicate telepathically with people. I don't think that if they're real that they all come from the same place in the "netherworld."

I don't really have anything to say about points 3 and 4. There's some good stuff spread all over this site about greys and sleep paralysis and all that stuff.

Also, I'm not sure if Castaneda was being entirely truthful with some of the things he wrote, although I think it would be interesting to find out where he got the ideas of the eye and dreaming emissary from. It may be buried in a library somewhere... or maybe it's buried in time. ;)

I'm interested in your other experiences btw, fwiw.

Thats all very interesting stuff and food for thought. Big thanks for that contribution Archaea.

lostinself said:
This may or may not relate to some of your visions.

One Sunday, many years ago, i came back home from a mass (i was raised Catholic and at the time haven't had made my mind on abandoning religious practice) feeling extremely depressed and somehow scared. It was because of certain sensation or realization i had experienced while in church. Standing there, i suddenly "saw" all people attaining the mass as literally sheeple, directly manipulated from some other realm with fear, false sense of guilt etc. I could almost see strings attached to every single person there. It was not mere realization of how religion manipulates people but rather a kind of overwheling internal vision. The feeling came up as extremelly unsettling and I kept having it all the way back from church.

After returning home i flopped on the couch and closed my eyes, trying to restore some mental balance. Almost immediately, from the darkness, emerged a head of a grey "alien", with those huge black almond-shaped eyes as the only discernible facial feature. The entity was staring directly at me and i had a clear feeling that it was utilizing some kind of connection with my mind. The head felt quite big, like seeing another person face to face from a very small distance.

I instantly opened my eyes, almost jumping on the couch.

The worse thing of the vision was that it felt *real*. It was not a hypnagogic image and not a dream. As if a window opened in my mind and i could suddenly see my own "handler" operating... But the latter would be assumption i guess.

The vision has never reoccured. I should perhaps add that i was not yet into any paranormal stuff back then. I had read some UFO newspapers as a kid though. The poor mental state at the time could have contributed.

PS. Also i'm not a person who experiences that kind of stuff regularly. The one described is one of few instances of weirdness i recall.

Thank god its not just me them :) Strangley for me such wierdness sprung an desire to paint and sketch. Maybe a vent for what ever my subconcious was dealing with?

I spent a jaumt in my life listening to those binaural beat programs as a test of what they can do - nothing really :) But i did find that listening to them with eyes shut kind of reproduced a similar effect say 20mins in. Animated images of other places, times - if only for around 2 seconds. Never saw the Grey things though whilst trying out that experiment.

Nice talking ro you.

Back
Top Bottom