What are you listening to?

Mystify, by the Aussie rockers INXS. Kinda reminds me of the Doors too.

And Beautiful Girl by the same band. Sometimes I miss the early 90's, great memories evoked by this song.

In the last few days I've been listening to the experience of people discovering Tool. Accidentally came accross a 'reaction' video to The Pot by this British guy who amongst other rap music 'reacts' to modern albanian rap, completely unrelated music, so that made me curious. Little did I know that this was a youtube genre, a niche. So now I'm enjoying re-listening to Tool after so many years but in this new form; experiencing peoples genuine, 🤯 reaction.

Well known band in Belgium : Hooverphonic.
Heard it at the radio, it's the main title of their new album which will be released soon : Fake is the new dope

They are better known by this song of 1998 which is a ... well, i like it ! :wow: : Eden

I'm particularly fond of the band Depeche Mode, and have been ever since they first came on the scene. this group has been a rock for me as I enter adulthood.

I really like their latest album "Memento Mori" from which "My Cosmos is mine" is taken.

part from that,
I found a rendition of "Walking In My Shoes", recorded live at the BBC's legendary Maida Vale Studios for Radio 2's Piano Room.
and I like it very much

translation by deepl

Back
Top Bottom