What are you listening to?

Oh, someone put up the Beatles here. I sang this song in music therapy 36 years ago when I was in a closed ward for bipolar disorder. I guess this was "prophetic" too.

お、ビートルズ貼ってる人が居るね。36年前、双極性障害で閉鎖病棟に居た時に、音楽療法でこれを歌った。これも「予言的」だったんだなあ。

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Blackbird" is a song by the English rock band the Beatles from their 1968 double album The Beatles (also known as "the White Album"). It was written by Paul McCartney and credited to Lennon–McCartney, and performed as a solo piece by McCartney. When discussing the song, McCartney has said that the lyrics were inspired by hearing the call of a blackbird in Rishikesh, India, and by racial tension in the Southern United States.

"The Other Half"

Air full of feathers
Fluttering distant laughter
Air full of signs & strange magic
Planets aligned in warning
Trap door sprung beneath me
And I'm falling
But I'm rising..
Downwards into blue sky
I'm rising

Downwards into blue sky
Re-entering the earth
Comet's tail behind me
Signaling a birth
The northern lights, all burning
Hot & cold at the same time
My spirit, white & liquid
And I have learned & I am learning
But I'm rising
Downwards into blue sky
I'm rising
Downwards into blue sky

I am the other half
And you are what I am for
I won't lie to you or hurt you
I'm not like that anymore

I am with you all the time now
One soul. One mind. One heart.
The other half cannot be parted
From the other half
From the other half

The staircase pyramid is a UFO terminal! I read in an e-mail from Mario Miro himself that it is the handiwork of a man named Peter Ledger, a talented artist who is well known to all who know him. This guitar play is strikingly similar to "Do-enka" in Japan. Be careful not to listen too much.

階段状ピラミッドはUFOのターミナル!知る人ぞ知る実力派アーティストのピーター・レッジャーという人の手になるものだとマリオ・ミーロ本人からのメールに書いてありました。これは、日本で言えば「ド演歌」というやつ。聞き過ぎにご注意。

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sebastian Hardie were Australia's first symphonic rock band. They formed in Sydney in 1967 as Sebastian Hardie Blues Band but dropped the 'Blues Band' reference when they became pop-oriented. By 1973 they developed a more progressive rock style, and later performed as Windchase, but disbanded in 1977…A later member, Mario Millo (lead guitar, mandolin, vocals) became a multi-award winner for his television and movie music.

This song is called “Gypsy” from the album
Symphinity
(As Windchase)
Released: 1976
Format: LP, Cassette
Label: Infinity (L 36216)

Back
Top Bottom