weird incident involving my cat

Deedlet said:
Last night I noticed that the cat was in pain and was licking her tail a lot. She re-opened it and it was bleeding for a little bit. I tried cleaning it, but she would barely let me near her. So I gave her some pain killers which calmed her down- and I was able to clean her wound. We took her to the vet this morning, and he said she's doing ok, and gave us a cone for her. I asked him if he should wrap up the wound with a gauze or something, and he said the wound should remain open, because air helps it heal faster and to continue giving her the medicine on time to stop the wound from getting an infection which could lead to an abscess. He also said that since the tail wasn't broken, he doesn't see a reason why the cat shouldn't make a full recovery, but there are times that the nerves are too damaged to fully recover and that her tail may stay bent forever, even though it's actually healed... This made me quite upset but at least it's better than having to amputate her tail due to it being broken.

A while back, my cat (the little guy who used to be my avatar) got some sort of fungus on the end of his tail, all the hair fell out by the tip. The vet wanted to give him some anti-fungal medicine to take internally, but thought it would make him sicker, as his overall health is kinda delicate. So I started spraying colloidal silver on his tail instead. It healed up perfectly and all the hair grew back.

I don't know that it would do anything for nerve damage, but maybe to put on the wound?

If there is indeed nerve damage, St. John's Wort oil would be very helpful with healing it. (I know of 2 companies that make it. Gaia and Herb Pharm)

But kitties use their tails a great deal for balance. I would think that if there were nerve damage, you might notice your kitty swaying a little, or unsure of foot. Though I suppose any tail damage, temporary or not, could cause that.

I hope your kitty feels better soon.

And you too :)

Deedlet said:
I may have to make a trip to the baby store, and buy and install some sort of cabinet lock.

Maybe magnets could be handy and then you wouldn't have to lift the lock to open cabinet. Here's a picture of the magnets I have in mind:

aimants-de-placard-bla-000104914-4.jpg

Just wanted to send out a quick update. My cat is feeling a lot better. :D

I have hope that she's going to have a full recovery. I've noticed she's starting to very slowly stick her tail up more which is a good sign. I took her to the vet yesterday and he said she looked great.

That's all :)

Cumulus said:
Glad she's feeling better. That must be a great relief for you, too. :)

You have no idea!

Today she stuck her tail all the way up so it's just a mater of time before she's fully back to normal. Basically the hair on her tail just has to grow back now but that's no biggie- I'm just happy she's felling better now.

I hated giving her medicine, because I had to give it orally, so i had to hold her down and I felt so bad every time I did. She hissed at me a couple of times, but I had to do it... so I sucked it up and did it.

I have to admit that this experience made me think about parents in general. How this is nothing compared to what parents go through when their kids get sick. Especially hearing their children tell them things like "I hate you!" Because they are sick and don't want to take medicine or something..
I know I've said it to my mom when I was a kid- even though I didn't mean it of course. But it must have made her anguish inside.

Awwww. I have kitties of my own, I know how it feels to have to take care of them in ways that make them uncomfortable or are unpleasant - medicine that tastes awful, or Elizabethan collars so they don't pull stitches out, things like that.

And you're right. It's not parenthood, but it can definitely give you a perspective on what it's like to have a small being, who cannot speak, helpless and in pain and totally dependent on you to do whatever has to be done to make it better.

Glad to hear that it looks like she'll make a full recovery.

For the last reply..."there is so many bad things happening these days"

Hun, remember you are can spiral....once one bad thing happens it puts you on a frequency level that perpetuates more bad to happen. So please remember who you and enjoy this life as a spiritual being experiencing this human life.... with a kitty who is alive and well! Don't spiral...down.....spiral up! ;D

I look for keys in life and then I zero in on what is the instrumental obstacle is in life...what you said earlier "there is so many bad things happening these days...I am so blue"

Hun, remember you are can spiral....once one bad thing happens it puts you on a frequency level that perpetuates more bad to happen. So please remember who you REALLY are and enjoy this life as a spiritual being experiencing this human life.... with a kitty who is alive and well! Don't spiral...down.....spiral up! ;D
Just keep obtaining knowledge and vibrating at a higher frequency and those 4D guys can't touch you or your kitty..I promise.

wildflowerkl said:
I look for keys in life and then I zero in on what is the instrumental obstacle is in life...what you said earlier "there is so many bad things happening these days...I am so blue"

Hun, remember you are can spiral....once one bad thing happens it puts you on a frequency level that perpetuates more bad to happen. So please remember who you REALLY are and enjoy this life as a spiritual being experiencing this human life.... with a kitty who is alive and well! Don't spiral...down.....spiral up! ;D
Just keep obtaining knowledge and vibrating at a higher frequency and those 4D guys can't touch you or your kitty..I promise.

Hi wildflowerkl,

I'm wondering from your recent posts whether you've read the Wave Series in its entirety? The idea that '4D guys can't touch you or your kitty' is wishful thinking in this context and not paying attention to objective reality right and left. In short, it's dreaming. It appears you are coming from a strong new age background, which is fine, but if you are sincere about being on the forum, then getting up to speed on your broader knowledge will be a big help. :)

Hmm...your own interpretation of my words? I am a scientist, not at all a new age enthusiast and yes I read it ALL...started reading it years ago. You see I am at the point in my learning curve, where I can understand that ALL comes from the 7th place of the one source. I speak to you guys here as if you already understand that. So, when I say the 4D guys can't touch her, I am always referring to a PERMANENT state of pain or control experienced by them onto her and her cat. She is part of this forum so obviously she has acquired knowledge..and our older brothers and sisters vehemently say Knowledge is Power. What good would it do to tell her that they are tormenting her?! huh? So she can live in fear and miss out on experiencing this life at this time and halt her growth she is working towards? If you believe this, then I can't agree that your interpretation is right. I don't think that is what that is what the C's are trying to tell us. All of their dialogue has always had a undercurrent of "yes, there are indeed beings who will control and eat you for their own selfish needs, however...it is all coming from ONE Source anyways and will be as it is...learn from it and be aware....after all it is ALL for to you experience AND it is fun!" I mean they should know, they can look down from the top and just laugh at us because they KNOW the final punch line!

It is always key to see that we are all part of ONE CONSCIOUSNESS...of course be aware of the dark and opposite reaction and "absence of GOD", however SHE HAS THE CHOICE to allow them to further invade her mind and reality AND her kitty's. I was simply reminded her, that yes, be aware, but do not bring monsters into reality with her fears. Be strong and know your rightful place as a spiritual being to experience and LIVE.... not be food. WE ARE NOT HERE JUST TO BECOME FOOD, but we can be if we let ourselves through the choice of ignorance and neglect of our own authentic power.

I was just calming her fears, not out of ignorance, I am aware of the dangers, but out of sheer compassion as someone who also had some fears one night..which lead me to read Laura's book! It is all a grand cycle after all.

Hello wildflowerkl,

I understand that it all came from 7th density, but for now we are all inhabiting 3rd denstity STS as it seems. And there are certain cosmic laws and lessons that apply to each density which cannot be bypassed simply by wishing that they do not exit, or even by recollecting on our 7th density origin. So we are "here" now, and thus we are all subject to the machinations and manipulation of higher density beings. :rolleyes:

wildflowerkl said:
WE ARE NOT HERE JUST TO BECOME FOOD, but we can be if we let ourselves through the choice of ignorance and neglect of our own authentic power.

Well, the devil is always in the details. Personally i think that we ARE here just to become food and sustain the growth of higher densities, much like ourselves who sustain on plants and animals. We are here to be subject to 3rd density Laws. But there is also the slight chance that a person might first realize that he IS food, and then by learning and networking with other like-minded individuals, and by embracing the pain of knowing, that person might gain enough Being so as to begin to exclude himself from the vicious Laws and the suffering that rule the life of sleeping 3rd density humans.

7nth density is there, but IMO it is useless for us to hope for a privileged treatment by reciting our "origin" from it . The creator Mind at 7th density did set some cosmic Laws and an Order, and we are here to find them out and navigate through them by our efforts and conscious choices. But I guess 7nth density will not buy any of us a "free lunch" because we are "distant relatives"... "There is no free lunch, unless you are lunch." ;) Just some thoughts...

Thank you,
:)

wildflowerkl said:
It is always key to see that we are all part of ONE CONSCIOUSNESS...of course be aware of the dark and opposite reaction and "absence of GOD", however SHE HAS THE CHOICE to allow them to further invade her mind and reality AND her kitty's. I was simply reminded her, that yes, be aware, but do not bring monsters into reality with her fears. Be strong and know your rightful place as a spiritual being to experience and LIVE.... not be food. WE ARE NOT HERE JUST TO BECOME FOOD, but we can be if we let ourselves through the choice of ignorance and neglect of our own authentic power.

Hi wildflowerekl,

I don't see how becoming aware of the "dark" side/4D STS and gaining knowledge of them brings monsters into reality. Awareness of both dark and light is necessary to avoid being FOOD, and gaining this knowledge doesn't mean that one is allowing an invasion of the mind. My understanding is that the more knowledge one has, the more protection one has.

No guys, please go back the the FIRST conversation topic post. I was referring to her last remark...and was saying there is a light at the end of the tunnel. She was talking about her cat and then kept going till the very end where she related this strange incidernt with her cat to "There is so much wrong in the world...I am so blue" She seemed like she spiraling as the simple meaning that when one thing happens, many more follow because you are on that plane. I was simply offering her another persepective.... after all it is her choice. If you CHOOSE to see your reality as we are all food when then you will experience that in this reality...here is a qoute from Laura.

"In other words, if your knowledge and awareness of the reality lead you to the conclusion, via reason, that the reality is controlled, and you are not free within it, yet you can develop or comprehend the idea of a world that is NOT controlled, that is NOT limited, you can CHOOSE to align yourself with such a possible world in a deep and conscious way. This choice of alignment then becomes your connection to a THOUGHT CENTER. And the stronger your connection to the Thought Center, which is in the causal realm, the more it will manifest in your reality."
I am an aware person and am doing the work to know more however I CHOOSE to not be food.

wildflowerkl said:
... WE ARE NOT HERE JUST TO BECOME FOOD ...

But what if these bodies, these physical (bio-mechanical) bags of water, flesh, and bone have been engineered to maximize energy output as a food source? Custom built for this BBM physical environment. This body we inhabit being merely a temporary lodging for a fragmented consciousness unit.

Back
Top Bottom