War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

"I'm honestly surprised that people are surprised. Do they really think if something like this happened it's gonna be presented to them in front of their TVs? It's like history has taught them nothing."
I laughed at this, because it's getting close to a circular argument: 'The proof that it did happen is that you didn't hear about it, because they wouldn't tell you about something so big!'

I know that's not quite what he's saying but it almost sounds like it.

I do not know if this can be called natural selection, but in my opinion it is something like. They say there is a certain Darwin Prize. The hero of the video, in my opinion, is quite competitive in such a competition.
An Israeli tried to take down the Palestinian flag. Blown up

Я не знаю можно ли это назвать естественным отбором, но на мой взгляд это что то вроде. Говорят, есть некая премия Дарвина. Герой ролика, по моему, вполне конкурентен в таком состязании.

An article with the suggestion that the funds that were approved by CON-gress was not about Ukraine but more about Israel.

On April 19, the US Congress approved $95 billion in aid to Ukraine, Israel, etc.

Any connection here? Yes, I think there is a connection — but not between Russia winning the war in Ukraine, and the aid package to save Ukraine. No. The connection is between Israel losing the war in Gaza and the war against Iran, and the desperate attempt to stop Russia from antagonizing Israel.

Was that the role played by the ultra-zionist evangelical Mike Johnson? He couldn’t care less about Ukraine, but his constituency requires his full-throated support for Israel.

The escalating threat against Russia is not in support of Ukraine but it is in support of Israel who has miscalculated its attempt at ethnic cleansing and is more and more isolated by the world. This world-wide condemnation is in no small part due to Russia’s anti-Western, anti-Anglozionist stand.

George Galloway interviews Col. MacGregor.

Short interviem, 18 min. but full of info
This interview is not only about Israel and Palestinian war but more general.

Subject talked:
- Washington is populated by lobbyists more like and Epstein Island thus, controlled by the oligarchs.
- Revolution in the USA, as for the French one, MacGregor think it may come when the population can’t effort to buy food anymore.
- A revolution may cause an opportunity to Clean House. (is very word)
- MacGregor is thought about the new fund allowed for Ukraine- Israel- Taiwan.
-About the war in Israel, MacGregor think that everyone is at the mercy of Netanyahu (or those that control him I should had) The unconditional support of Israel by the U.S. seem to have grow an opposition that see that it may well start a war that will involve Russia and China but, the U.S. still will support the genocide.
- About the war in Israel and Palestine, no Muslim country as so far shown any willingness to stop it but, Galloway think that Iran may intervene if the Israel attack Rafah in the coming day and MacGregor think that it is the population of the Muslim countries that will eventually force their respective government to take military action if they want to stay in power.
- Does Iran as the bomb.
- Israel action may bring it own destruction.
- Talk about Biden is senile state.

While Israel is trying to destroy UNRWA just to proceed with famine in Gaza, the UNRWA chief is going to attend BRICS meeting in Russia to keep it functional. It seems that BRICS will be funding UNRWA.

An article on Pepe's wild story:

PEPE ESCOBAR ELABORATES ON SOURCE CLAIM THAT RUSSIA SHOT DOWN AN ISRAELI F-35​

Ania K hosted Pepe Escobar and me on a podcast today. Most of our discussion centered on the rise of the BRICS nations and the decline of the U.S. dominated rules based international order. But we also discussed Pepe’s recent report that an Israeli plane carry a nuke destined for Iran was shot down shortly after leaving Jordanian airspace.

Here are the updated facts — Pepe has confirmed the story with three separate sources. So let me explain what this means. Pepe Escobar is not a liar or a fabricator. He is not someone seeking notoriety nor publicity. He is a reporter and is disseminating the story as it was told to him. I hold Pepe in the highest regard. We met for the first time at a conference in Moscow in December 2023 and I knew immediately I had a new friend.

The real question is why the sources are sharing this story. While I agree with Scott Ritter and Ray McGovern that there a major holes in the account that raise questions about its legitimacy, none of us have access to classified information that details the movements of Israeli, Russian and U.S. aircraft on 18 April 2024. So it could be true.

Alternatively, maybe this was a plan of disinformation designed to attack Pepe’s credibility. His reporting on Ukraine and the war between Israel and Palestine has been a thorn in the side of the West. So that is a possible explanation.

I am certain about one thing — the news accounts about Israel’s failed attack on Iran last Thursday does not make sense. We do not have a good account of what happened. Was there a missile strike that Iran defeated? Or was it a small group of quadcopter drones that were shot down? It is not clear. What we do know is that the White House and the Pentagon made a big show of touting Israel’s attack — an attack that Israel now refuses to acknowledge. The breathless reports that kept the U.S. cable news channels churning for several hours then dried up. It became like a scene from the movie, Naked Gun, where Detective Drebin tried to persuade a crowd of onlookers that the explosions and smoke they were seeing was nothing. “Nothing to see here!”

A wild story about Russia and Israeli nukes on F35s would be a good cover for something more mundane, like the USA ordered Israel to stand down. Or that Israel just doesn't have the hot-shot military capabilities as is portrayed in the media.

Whatever about there having been a plan to attack Iran using a nuclear weapon and/or the credibility of the information it's perhaps not impossible that they in times of risk put up a patrol armed this way.
In this case perhaps to enable an instant response intended to shut down guidance etc in the event of a massive missile response to their tit for tat??

A wild story about Russia and Israeli nukes on F35s would be a good cover for something more mundane, like the USA ordered Israel to stand down. Or that Israel just doesn't have the hot-shot military capabilities as is portrayed in the media.
for those who would like to listen to the story from Pepe of the F-35 carrying a nuke, his source that he think were honest you can go to the minutes 43:24 of the interview in the link provided by iamthatis or the same here; Pepe Escobar Elaborates on Source Claim that Russia Shot Down an Israeli F-35

One of the things that keeps resurfacing in my mind is what I call the 'Dark War'. It seems to me that at some point both Russia and the West will start using weapons from their dark programs. We are aware that it is most likely the West / USA has weaponized space up to 30 years ago with EM types of weapons and some based on new principles. Russia also has some of these new weapons / technologies. How much of the West's acts of aggression in Syria, Ukraine and Palestine are just probing of weapons and technology and capabilities? At what point does the West or Western scientific-intelligence matrix start zapping things from space? Or at what point does Russia use some new EMP technology? And god knows what else. Neither wants to reveal new / novel capabilities to the other, but at the highest levels each knows the other has such capabilities. Neither wants the public to know. So at what point are they used (new technologies) and how do they try to cover it up in the media?

Perhaps some of these strange stories are actually the introduction of some of these 'Dark Program' technologies and we just get the standard chaos and confused stories to cover what is actually going on.

An article on Pepe's wild story:

@iamthatis , I literally have the link to Larry’s article copied for pasting here, but you beat me to it my friend! But seriously, the article doesn’t really say anything, other than the same speculation we’ve been sorting through here. Yes, Israel’s 4 quad copter “retaliation strike” was so limp it doesn’t really rate, and the media made a big fuss in the moment, and that’s definitely suspect. We know that. Pepe’s a reliable guy. Yep. Yep. Ritter and McGovern say the story is full of holes. Uhuh. Someone is feeding Pepe the story to destroy his credibility because he’s a thorn in the side of the west. Very possibly. So basically what Larry is saying is that he thinks the same way we do!😄

Tones of protests in the US change color since hundreds of bodies were discovered buried in a mass grave at the Khan Younis facility earlier this month. “The Israeli occupation buried a number of corpses in the Nasser Compound in plastic bags at a depth of three meters, which quickly decomposed them.”
Meanwhile Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir, has called on the police to draw up plans to create emergency security response teams to protect Jewish communities and institutions around the world. “Israel calls for protection of ‘diaspora Jews.’

-Outspoken Jewish professor barred from Columbia campus — but administration turns blind eye to even bigger tent city springing up

-Ben-Gvir considering: Israeli-backed security response teams for diaspora Jews

-https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1783191454308864300

-Robert Kraft, other billionaires end support for Columbia U

"False accusations": Israel is making more "international enemies" while conducting ethnic cleansing in Gaza.

While Israel is trying to destroy UNRWA just to proceed with famine in Gaza,

Not just to proceed with famine. Apparently there is more to it, at least according to some commentators and politicians.

The story goes like that, in short:
- Israel accused UNRWA of having connections with Hamas and jihadi groups.
- Just based on that, some 18 countries, including the major donor, the US, paused or suspended funding to UNRWA.
- The UN called for investigation into the Israeli claims, repeatedly asking for evidence.
- The investigation committee, as well as 3 independent groups, published their preliminary report; conclusion: Israeli claim wasn't, so far, supported by evidence and no evidence has been found independently by the investigators.
- Several states have lifted their suspensions, but not the US, even though their own "intelligence agencies have expressed “low confidence” in Israel’s claims [RT linked by sToRmR1dR]

Palestine Chronicle:
Israeli fixation to “end” UNRWA because the Agency has become a live registry of the Palestinian refugees who continue to challenge the 75-year-old Israeli diabolical prophecy. Following the Palestinian Nakba of 1948, an Israeli foreign ministry study had predicted that “The most adaptable (Palestinians) and best survivors would ‘manage’ by a process of natural selection and others will waste away. Some will die but most will turn into human debris and social outcasts and probably join the poorest classes in the Arab countries.”

Earlier this week, Micheál Martin - Tánaiste of Ireland, Minister for Foreign Affairs, and Minister for Defence - made a trip to the ME, starting in Egipt, then Jordan and Rafah boarder crossing, including visiting Al Arish humanitarian hub and Al Arish Hospital.

The press conference he had in Cairo was very interesting. A collection of excerpts from what I could find online:

Irish Independent
"I think the most worrying aspect of that was that there was a very sudden rush to judgment in terms of the entirety of the UNRWA organisation,"

"I think, some fail to grasp the absolute centrality of UNRWA to providing aid to the Palestinians, not just in Gaza, but in the West Bank, in Jordan, in Syria and in Lebanon,"

"There's a political element to this as well, because UNRWA in many ways reflects the principle the right of return for Palestinians in the event of a final two-state solution,"

"So if you undermine UNRWA and essentially remove it, you remove the right to return. So in our view, there was a desire in Israel to both undermine UNRWA and to take it out of the equation for both political reasons and other reasons which we found unacceptable – given the role that UNRWA plays in humanitarian supplies."

In going to Rafah today, Mr Martin said he wanted "to see it for myself and to hear first-hand from people who are in Gaza."

Ireland took an opposite view to most countries on UNRWA after the Israeli claims, he said. "We actually increase our aid."
That's what no one is talking about.

Some more quotes from that trip:

Aljazeera
Speaking from Cairo, Irish Foreign and Defence Minister Micheal Martin has reiterated his country’s position on the recognition of a Palestinian state but said there are significant challenges in place.

There are other people who don’t want this recognition to happen,” he said during a joint news conference with Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry. “And they have been endeavouring to delay, delay, delay for years, and our government at the outset said that we would consider recognition, we’re disposed to recognition and we said that we’ll do it when we felt that the timing is optimal.”

Irish Times
Mr Martin also said the world “cannot go on” with the type of warfare being seen.

“There seems to be a new trend from Aleppo onwards where you just level the place, level residential houses, you level civic offices, you level universities, you level schools,” he said.

“This has become the new norm in the waging of war. We see it Syria, we see it Ukraine, we see it in Gaza and the world has to call a halt, the world will not be able to sustain this.”

The Journal
Speaking to reporters this afternoon, Martin said that he is “very pessimistic about the prospect of a ceasefire” in Gaza.

“The sense we have from the engagements I’ve had since Monday is negative in respect of the early prospects of a ceasefire,” he said, adding that he hopes he is wrong.

“We do seem to have gone backwards in respect of the ceasefire.”

The Tánaiste said he is also “worried about the prospects of an Israeli invasion of Rafah” in southern Gaza.

Following his trip to the refugee camp, Martin traveled to Amman, Jordan’s capital city, to meet with Jordanian Deputy Prime Minister Ayman Safadi.

Speaking at a joint press conference with Safadi, Martin said he will go back to his European Union colleagues and question “who in their right mind” could take away funding from UNRWA, “an organisation that provides such an opportunity for young people”.

“It is, to me, completely unacceptable to be endeavouring to undermine UNRWA.”

The Tánaiste said UNRWA is “indispensable”.

Speaking to reporters later in the day, Martin said Europe and other donors need to develop a situation whereby “just because something gets said or allegations are made” that “funding isn’t just automatically paused or reviewed or cut”.

“There has to be a proper system to interrogate any allegation that’s made.”

Back to the "if you undermine UNRWA and essentially remove it, you remove the right to return" part.

UNRWA (Wikipedia) is:
The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East is a UN agency that supports the relief and human development of Palestinian refugees. UNRWA's mandate encompasses Palestinians who fled or were expelled during the Nakba, the 1948 Palestine War, and subsequent conflicts, as well as their descendants, including legally adopted children. As of 2019, more than 5.6 million Palestinians are registered with UNRWA as refugees.

...The United Nations General Assembly passed Resolution 212 (III), dated 19 November 1948, which established the UN Relief for Palestine Refugees (UNRPR) to provide emergency relief to Palestine refugees in coordination with other UN or humanitarian agencies. In response to the political aspects of the conflict, less than a month later the General Assembly adopted Resolution 194, creating the United Nations Conciliation Commission for Palestine (UNCCP), mandated to help achieve a final settlement between the warring parties, including facilitating "the repatriation, resettlement and economic and social rehabilitation of the refugees" in collaboration with the UNRPR.

... Unable to resolve the "Palestine problem" ... Pursuant to this recommendation, and to paragraph 11 of Resolution 194, which concerned refugees, on 8 December 1949, the General Assembly adopted Resolution 302(IV), which established the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA)

Resolution 194
The Resolution defines principles for reaching a final settlement and returning Palestine refugees to their homes. Article 11 of the resolution resolves that
refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbours should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to property which, under principles of international law or equity, should be made good by the Governments or authorities responsible.

So it seems that as long as UNRWA exists, the right to return and the obligation to compensation are in force. I'm no law expert and things may be more complicated, including existing controversies and Israel's no respect to law other than their own (and even that is disputable), I think that on some level it may be at least a partial cause of their obsession with destroying the agency.

Back
Top Bottom