War in Israel-Palestine - October 2023

He not so far off the mark, though. It reminds me of this article - convenient to read all parts. It's a good thing I remembered, I will read it again.
Jupiter, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and the Return of the Mongols Part 4, by LKJ
Thanks @mabar ! I’ve read that as well in the past, but I agree that I could use a refresher. It’s good to review and revisit in light of the knowledge acquired in the intervening years, to remind ourselves of what we thought we knew then and what we’ve learned since. So thank you for that.

Okay just reading through that link Mabar posted above, and the following bit jumped out at me: “At this point, the West Turkish kingdom arose, a confederation of tribes ruled by a Kagan, or Khagan. The Khazars later adopted this title for their rulers as well.” I don’t have to remind anyone here what Victoria Nuland’s husband’s name is, and how that applies to the entire Project Ukraine.

Scott Ritter takes on Pepe's post.
On the part that Israel would not do it because it would blow up treaties and laws, I don't think Israel is very concern about it, as commentators had point out.

I would like to ask, what is Israel's red line and/or does it have one?

It is striking that he is asking for a retraction, though.

Scott Ritter saying Hamas made October 7 happen shows me that he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Someone posted this in response to Ritter’s reaction to Zelensky’s tweet about the $60 billion. I thought it tied nicely this thread with the Putin/Ukraine thread.

Please read this post, because it looks that Rabbi Shneerson never said it. It's important to remember that most of these things and stories are being created by white supremacy nationalists. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish truth from lies, but there is a certain flavor to them, just like there is a certain flavor to things Jewish religious people say. And so it's easy to recognize when one tries to imitate the other.

I also recommend reading other posts on the same thread, because it will clarify many other issues when it comes to the conspiracy of Jews moving to Ukraine. Including the simple "No" that the C's said regarding this.

Q: (PoB) Is there any truth to this story that is going around at least through the last 10 years, more or less, about how Jews are going to create 'Heavenly Jerusalem' in Ukraine?

A: No

Q: (Joe) How are they going to create the 'Heavenly Jerusalem'?

(PoB) They were going to move like two millions or something to the part of Ukraine that would be killed out. Some are leaving, immigrating, some are...

(L) But God didn't give them Ukraine.

(Joe) If they move into Ukraine where there's been a lot of conflict, it's not gonna be heavenly.

(PoB) There is a whole conspiracy theory about it.

I'd like to know what @Joe and @Niall think of Pepe Escobar, please.

Pretty much the same as what Windmill Knight said and others that have posted similar analyses. Pepe loves a good "inside story", and claims to have access to one are a sure-fire way to get attention on twitter and elsewhere. Pepe has always seems entirely too positive/naive in his takes on what's going on. Like, "yay! BRICS and Russia and China are gonna win and the US and Israel and EU are going down the tubes!"

But his claim of Russian involvement in a less dramatic way may be true. Just not likely involving Russia shooting down an Israeli jet carrying a nuke!

I'm wondering what moves Russia may have been making behind the scene over the recent "escalation" in the ME. They do have a lot of skin in the game and also appear to have turned a bit sour on Israel of late.

The missile attack on the base at Isfahan early Friday morning likely provided air defense for one of Iran's nuclear facilities (Natanz) about 120kms away. That attack allegedly took out a Russian S-300. I say "Russian" because it was made in Russia, not owned by Russia, although maintenance and training on it is probably provided by Russia. Where there any Russians at that installation at the time?

Later that day, Russia called on the UN to sanction Israel for failing to comply with a resolution that demanded a Gaza cease-fire during Ramadan. Of course, that was probably (although not certainly) planned in advance, but may have been decided on as a result of the Israeli destruction of the S-300 at Isfahan.

Last edited:
I know it sounds far-fetched, but perhaps an attempt to silence witnesses? Just a thought.

Totally possible I'd say.

It basically seems like US/NATO and Israel have each other by the throats because they both want something that they can't get without the other and neither is prepared to let go so they'll end up strangling each other.

Good way of describing it IMO.

Been thinking about the title of this thread and wonder if a change from 'War in Israel' to 'War in Palestine' would be better suited. Just feels wrong to be seen to be giving Israel acknowledge statehood.

I changed it to "War in Israel and Palestine"

My partner and I have begun thinking of the logistics of moving to a less insane country. We haven't wanted to live here for a long time, abhore the government and do not want to be a part of this insanity any longer.

Get er done!

Scott Ritter takes on Pepe's post.
On the part that Israel would not do it because it would blow up treaties and laws, I don't think Israel is very concern about it, as commentators had point out.

I would like to ask, what is Israel's red line and/or does it have one?

It is striking that he is asking for a retraction, though.

As you can see, Ritter's take on Oct 7th is too 'literal' - that is, he believes the essential outward appearance of the event: Hamas surprised Israel, and Israel 'reacted' by going to war on Gaza. I replied in detail here:

... Escobar, on the other hand, while better than Ritter at 'seeing the unseen', is also, like Tucker Carlson, gullible when it comes to theorized scenarios of 'what really takes place behind the scenes'.

So the 'Russian-downed Israeli nuke-carrying F-35' theory, while not completely far-fetched given the current geopolitical context and tensions, has not even circumstantial evidence to back it up.

Pretty much the same as what Windmill Knight said and others that have posted similar analyses. Pepe loves a good "inside story", and claims to have access to one are a sure-fire way to get attention on twitter and elsewhere. Pepe has always seems entirely too positive/naive in his takes on what's going on. Like, "yay! BRICS and Russia and China are gonna win and the US and Israel and EU are going down the tubes!"
Thank you Joe for giving your point of view, which I find very important as you and others have more knowledge to see if certain sources are valid and if so, to what extent. I have always enjoyed reading Pepe Escobar's articles but from now on I will be more careful. Thank you once again.

Pepe is holding his ground:
“VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

I now have TWO separate, definitive confirmations from TWO ultra high level intel sources from TWO separate Asian nations. Working to get a third - at least a partial acknowledgment.

I moved to Asia 30 years ago. Built a unparalleled network. Trust my top sources a billion per cent.

The original source that led to my first post reconfirmed he stands by it. His words:

"I'm honestly surprised that people are surprised. Do they really think if something like this happened it's gonna be presented to them in front of their TVs? It's like history has taught them nothing."

Working on a first column - probably out tomorrow.

Many thanks to all who offered informed, sharp comment and criticism. This should be a collective effort to get to what might have happened: the shape of it, not necessarily the details as they were leaked.”

As is Ritter:
“Regarding Pepe Escobar’s post about an Israeli F-35 with a nuclear weapon/EMP over Iran:

Why an F-35?

Stealth?

Then you’re limited to a weapon that can be carried in its internal weapons bay.

We are now talking about an ASAT-type weapon—a missile launched from a plane that can make it to outer space.

(Anti-Satellite=ASAT)

Israel has no such weapon.

And if it did, it couldn’t fit in the internal weapons bay of an F-35.

Now, if Pepe had said that the aircraft was an F-15, we could entertain such a possibility, especially when including the need for externally mounting this weapon.

But he said F-35.

This kills the story right off the bat.

But, just playing along, let’s assume the Israelis built an ASAT-type weapon that could fit into the internal weapons bay of an F-35, or—just spitballing here—the Israelis decided to forego any effort of stealth and mount the missile externally, like the Russian Kinzhal/Mig-31 duo.

What size warhead could it carry?

The AIR-2 Genie air-to-air missile had a 1.5 kiloton warhead.

Why is this important?

Most Cold War EMP scenarios envisioned weapons of yields between 1 and 10 megatons.

The size of a warhead deliverable into outer space from an F-35 platform would be very small.

Without getting into the physics of nuclear weapons design/gamma ray generation potential, any realistic nuclear warhead that could fit on a missile deliverable into space by an F-35 would be of a very small yield.

As such, the size of the territory adversely impacted by the EMP produced would be very small.

As such, the scenario postulated by Pepe Escobar’s source is extremely risk averse, with little or no meaningful impact.

In short, it doesn’t make sense, even if it was able to be carried out, which it isn’t.”

Please read this post, because it looks that Rabbi Shneerson never said it. It's important to remember that most of these things and stories are being created by white supremacy nationalists. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish truth from lies, but there is a certain flavor to them, just like there is a certain flavor to things Jewish religious people say. And so it's easy to recognize when one tries to imitate the other.

I also recommend reading other posts on the same thread, because it will clarify many other issues when it comes to the conspiracy of Jews moving to Ukraine. Including the simple "No" that the C's said regarding this.
Thanks @Keit . I’ve been following all of the threads, but I’m afraid those must’ve slipped by. Admittedly I do a lot of my catching up in bed, so maybe not at my peak.
To make things even more embarrassing, I actually responded to you two posts above that one in the very same thread!

My partner and I have begun thinking of the logistics of moving to a less insane country. We haven't wanted to live here for a long time, abhore the government and do not want to be a part of this insanity any longer.

I hope you can do it!!! Sooner or later, I think it's very likely that Israel will be no more.

Meanwhile, & for the time being, I'm out here taking "It's not WHERE you are, but who are and what you see" to the level of an extreme sport.

Well, I think that one aspect of the above quote is that in some cases, who you are and what you see allow you to see the signs that the "where" needs to change, so that you can continue fighting for your destiny. So, a move in your case, for the reasons you explained, sounds like a great idea!

Pepe is holding his ground:
“VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

I'm glad that Pepe and Ritter stay civilised and just present their views and arguments. I's not a common thing any more.

FWIW, I think that Pepe may be momentarily ignoring the fact that it's also information war and that his sources may have an interest in spreading that "top secret info" via Pepe for one reason or another. Hope no harm will come from his first column editorial.

I'm glad that Pepe and Ritter stay civilised and just present their views and arguments. I's not a common thing any more.

FWIW, I think that Pepe may be momentarily ignoring the fact that it's also information war and that his sources may have an interest in spreading that "top secret info" via Pepe for one reason or another. Hope no harm will come from his first column editorial.
In the war there is an expression that is this one "The fog of war."

The fog of war is a term used to describe the level of ambiguity in situational awareness experienced by participants in military operations.

It can be applied to soldiers, militaries, or also reporters. It is very complicated, I imagine, to be a war reporter. Or a geopolitical analyst concerning a war situation. Because of the fog.

Back
Top Bottom