Vladimir Putin in the Cassiopaean transcripts

Many thanks to thorbiorn for this whole collection.
I want to share my unusual feelings and assumptions. For further understanding, I must say that I have read all the sessions without exception and some more than once, so I have met everything that is present in this collection before. At the same time, reading the material in this collection, it's like I'm seeing some things for the first time. I understand that this cannot be the case for the reason described above and it really is not the case, but nevertheless the perception of the material is radically different from the original one. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing something like this?
I have some suggestions about the reasons for this different perception. The first assumption is actually not mine, I found it here on the forum and it seemed appropriate to me. Unfortunately, I did not remember the author, but let him not be offended. This assumption lies in the fact that all the long-term activities of the group led by Laura move all of us in our reality as if "horizontally" or from one time line to another, and this may be associated with another perception of the same material and also in fact a change in the material itself.
The rest of the assumptions are more banal. I have aged and become stupid in 8 years (in fact, a little more) of communicating with the material, or I have become smarter (it is harder for me to believe this and not because I have nowhere to get smarter:umm:).

Огромная благодарность thorbiorn за всю эту подборку.
Я хочу поделиться своими необычными ощущениями и предположениями. Для дальнейшего понимания надо сказать, что я прочитал все сессии без исключения и некоторые не по одному разу, так что все, что присутствует в этой подборке я встречал раньше. При этом, читая материал в этой подборке, я как будто вижу некоторые вещи в первый раз. Я понимаю, что этого не может быть по причине описанной выше и это действительно не так, но тем не менее восприятие материала кардинально отличается от первоначального. Интересно, кто-нибудь еще испытывает что то подобное?
У меня есть некоторые предположения о причинах этого другого восприятия. Первое предположение собственно не мое, я его нашёл здесь, на форуме и оно мне показалось подходящим. К сожалению я не запомнил автора, но пусть не обижается. Заключается это предположение в том, что вся многолетняя деятельность группы во главе с Лорой двигает всех нас в нашей реальности как бы "по горизонтали" или из одной временной линии в другую и с этим может быть связано и другое восприятие одного и того же материала и так же и фактически изменение самого материала.
Остальные предположения более банальны. Я постарел и поглупел за 8 лет(фактически несколько больше) общения с материалом, либо я поумнел (в это мне труднее поверить и не потому, что умнеть мне некуда).

I don’t quite understand what you are trying to say. Could you elaborate?

I don’t quite understand what you are trying to say. Could you elaborate?
I knew it! This is my tongue-tied and I don't even know how I can explain it better.
Psaki comes to mind now. Do you remember? "This is different" - and understand it as you want. Of course, this is a joke, but the feeling of a different perception is not a joke. I just really don't know how to explain it.

Я так и знал! Это мое косноязычие и я даже не знаю пока как я смогу это лучше объяснить.
Сейчас мне на ум приходит Псаки. Помните? "Это другое"- и понимай как хочешь. Конечно же это шутка, но ощущение другого восприятия это не шутка. Просто я действительно не знаю как это объяснить.

At the same time, reading the material in this collection, it's like I'm seeing some things for the first time. I understand that this cannot be the case for the reason described above and it really is not the case, but nevertheless the perception of the material is radically different from the original one. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing something like this?

So, think you are say that each time you read them (session collections) you are getting a new understanding in contrast to your old understanding, often "radically," you said? If close, agree, I'm often amazed what second, third forth readings do, like seeing something for the first time and realizing the meanings might initially have been looked at to literally, or dots are connected that were not initially. Next week, month, year, readings may offer up again something altogether different to then look back upon.

This assumption lies in the fact that all the long-term activities of the group led by Laura move all of us in our reality as if "horizontally" or from one time line to another, and this may be associated with another perception of the same material and also in fact a change in the material itself.

The second paragraph put me kind of along side with what Cosmos had said on the matter of not understanding, yet maybe what you mean relates to changes in reality; shifts and averting matters in different ways than when first envisioned - said to happen? The C's had said that everything hinged on the health of the group - so to speak, and maybe wrong here, however the ptb et cetera seem to announce what their intentions are on one level, on one timeline, yet if there are people ahead of them looking at what they intend to do, it is like a counterbalance? Their actions may change, reality changes, and the material may change.

Remember zero year and all that.

The rest of the assumptions are more banal. I have aged and become stupid in 8 years
Yes, ditto, know what you mean. :-)

So, think you are say that each time you read them (session collections) you are getting a new understanding in contrast to your old understanding, often "radically," you said? If close, agree, I'm often amazed what second, third forth readings do, like seeing something for the first time and realizing the meanings might initially have been looked at to literally, or dots are connected that were not initially. Next week, month, year, readings may offer up again something altogether different to then look back upon.
That's all to the point.
I just want to make it clear in the sense of "radicalism". When I wrote "radically", I did not mean the abolition of the previous perception, which just never happens, but rather the significance, the multifaceted presentation of C's. This is something like your "connecting the dots". It turns out that they give us much more than we (at least, I) can perceive on the fly.
In this sense, frequent standard answers like "wait and see" can be perceived as a kind of soft "slap on the back of the head" like "figure out to the end what you have already been given."

The second paragraph put me kind of along side with what Cosmos had said on the matter of not understanding, yet maybe what you mean relates to changes in reality; shifts and averting matters in different ways than when first envisioned - said to happen? The C's had said that everything hinged on the health of the group - so to speak, and maybe wrong here, however the ptb et cetera seem to announce what their intentions are on one level, on one timeline, yet if there are people ahead of them looking at what they intend to do, it is like a counterbalance? Their actions may change, reality changes, and the material may change.
I think I will agree, although it is very difficult to describe and discuss things about which you do not have an adequate concept. To change the time line is not to cross the road at a traffic light.

Вот это все в точку. Я только хочу внести ясность в смысле "радикальности". Когда я писал "радикально", я не имел ввиду отмену прежнего восприятия, которого как раз никогда не происходит, а скорее многозначительность, многоплановость изложения C's. Это что то вроде вашего "соединения точек". Получается, что они дают нам гораздо больше, чем мы (я во всяком случае) можем воспринять с ходу.
В этом смысле частые стандартные ответы типа "ждите и смотрите" могут восприниматься, как некий мягкий "подзатыльник" типа "разберитесь до конца с тем что вам уже дали".
Пожалуй я соглашусь, хотя описывать и обсуждать вещи, о которых ты не имеешь адекватного понятия очень тяжело. Изменить временную линию это не перейти дорогу на разрешающий сигнал светофора.

Thorbiorn, this is a terrific compilation, and seeing these excerpts sequentially and without other intervening material gives them unexpected force. They also reminded me of many quotes/answers from the Cs and others present at the sessions that I hadnt thought of in a while.

Thanks very much.

Back
Top Bottom