Vision or reception

Leon said:
Hi Anart,

My diet is mainly meat with potato and veg, and I enjoy spices and have those on occassion in the form of curries. Not a great lover of sweet things, but do take sugar in tea.
Tonight we had a stir fry with spring rolls and prawn toast.

Okay, I was mostly concerned with gluten and dairy, since they can both cause unpleasant physiological symptoms. It might be worth reading through the diet and health section if you still include those in your diet.

l said:
As for self reinforcing, again that can and does happen, but it has been up and down in a noticeable way of late, whereas I can usualy ignore it, and tonight as I sit here at my computer this past hour it has become quite pronounced in a way that feels like a rise in atmospheric pressure. But checking the sky shows it to be clear tonight.

I often go out stargazing for my ciggie breaks or just stand at the back door, as my wife does not smoke, and remembered the contrails.

I don't think anything found would be positive but anything different in my local could be a link of sorts, if the cloud cover had built up and created higher barometric pressure, then that may have been a link. I certainly dont consider being food for anything dropping would be anything positive.

I believe in signs, and signals also, one thing leads to another, so if I have the idea to go for a ciggie, I have been in a disussion on a subject like this, and, my tinitus is rising,then of course I am going to look for any meteorogical differences as a cause whilst stood having that break.

Ah, I see - you were looking at the weather. That makes sense.

Herakles said:
<snip>

Upon turning in for the evening, after just a few moments and upon closing my eyes, clear as day, a cat appeared. It was pretty persistent as I tried to "shake the image" but there it was nonetheless.

This morning, speaking with my mother, it became clear that she saw that cat last night too! We live a couple miles away from each other.

She saw the cat in the evening, also in a waking state, whereas for me it appeared much later, (I go to bed later) in the early morning.

So . . . . anyone else see a cat last night?!

FWIW.

This may be silly and unrelated, but in terms of timing it caught my eye.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361878/Russian-flight-controllers-UFO-aliens-speak-cat-like-language.html

Close encounters of the purred kind: Aliens spoke to us in a 'cat-like language' claim Russian flight controllers

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 7:29 AM on 3rd March 2011

* Comments (130)
* Add to My Stories

Air traffic controllers in Siberia claim they were buzzed by a high-speed UFO with a female sounding alien who spoke in an unintelligible cat-like language.

The mystery object suddenly burst onto flight monitors over the remote Russian diamond capital of Yakutsk.

It was shown flying at a speed of slightly over 6000 mph, and rapidly changing direction in the early morning sky, it is claimed.

Scroll down to see the video

Alien encounter: The UFO is the craft in the centre of the screen closest to the gold writing. In the video the UFO moves comparatively quickly across the radar

Making contact: Flight controllers detected the UFO in a control tower in the remote Russian diamond capital of Yakutsk

The UFO was logged at a height of 64, 895 feet above sea level and appeared to interfere with aviation frequencies.

On footage posted on You Tube, an air traffic controller made clear he sought to make contact with the UFO.

More...

* Decade of the UFO: Secret files show alien sightings, including an object that buzzed a Lancaster bomber, have tailed off since their heyday in the 1970s

The Russian aviation workers are heard in the control tower trying to make contact with the ship.
UFO landing

Evidence: The Russian video will be welcomed UFO enthusiasts who claim that civilisations from other planets have already landed on earth
Remote: The UFO was picked up over Yakutsk in Siberia

Remote: The UFO was picked up over Yakutsk in Siberia

A radar shows the UFO moving rapidly through the skies while surrounding planes in the air travel much slower.

'I kept hearing some female voice, as if a woman was saying mioaw-mioaw all the time,' he told the pilot of a passing Aeroflot flight.

His communication to the Russian plane were disrupted by interference from the UFO, it was claimed.

The air traffic control monitor automatically designated the UFO as '00000' because it did not have a flight number.

The footage was first posted last month but it is unclear when it was taken. A shot of the airport did not appear to show any snow which is normal for eight months a year in Yakutsk, where the temperature last night was minus 36C.

At one point the UFO is showing moving away from Yakutsk at great speed before turning and heading back towards the city.

There was no comment last night from airport officials on the alleged UFO
Some experts claim that it is widely known that UFOs have made contact and landed on earth but details have never been made public.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361878/Russian-flight-controllers-UFO-aliens-speak-cat-like-language.html#ixzz1G3UPrOaX

Back
Top Bottom