Vision or reception

Leon1

Padawan Learner
Strange occurance some nights ago.

I had been working overtime mentally trying to get to grips with the two slit experiment in another section of the forum, not to mention becoming more and more befuddled in my ability to make sense and to interpret what I have been reading. (ie mentaly short circuiting myself is close as I can pout it). Anyhow as mentioned in the two slit experiment thread my last post on 'Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance' reference comes into play with what I am going to mention here (ie intensive work followed by rest can initiate insight or intuition).

So to the point. After all this intense mental juggling and short circuiting, I went to bed and shut my eys, and was instantly into a vision of sorts. Now in the past I have done work on Lucidity and have experienced states related to the same. But this was different, it was instant, it was crystal clear, full colour, and I could open my eyes back into my rom, then close them back into the scene/vision. Something I have only exeperienced a couple of times before. So I was wide awake as opposed to being hypnagogic or in a lucid state.

What I saw was a very bright scene which looked a very sterile envoronment. Looked like a scientific base or some sort of facility, yet far more advanced that what we have. The room was very bright white walls, floor ceiling etc, and the equipment was very white and blue, and also the equipment was very smooth and rounded contours, really ultra modern. The personel were all dead, also in blue and white uniforms, looking very 'Star Trek' is nearest I can describe. In the room there were an assortmet of strange creatures from some the size of dinner plates up to the size of a lion, though nothing any of us could recognise. They were very bizarre, if you can imagine 'the creature/s from the film The Thing' yet in more recognised shapes one would be a bit closer.

The smaller ones were attached to the wall (limpet-like) in rest, looking as if they had fed and were sated. Some of the larger were still feeding. I had to open my eyes a few times and close them back into the scene, it was that gory. But I had to keep looking. I felt that I was not in physical form yet percieveable,as I mentaly moved closer to the larger feeders, they responded defensively/agressively like a wild animal would defending its kill.

My impression was that the experiments had got loose?

Anyhow I continued to move around the room and other rooms around the area, and was moving down a corridor, when I rounded a corner. There stood as if it had seen me and gone into a strtled defensive stance was a humanoid that looked partialy reptilian, yet the head had an insectoid look, similar to a locusts head. Its colour ranged for light green/yellow to almost black/green, in a sort of reptilian fashion, yet the head was less so. No antenna, more oval from top to chin. Hard to describe, but proportional to a human the head was reptilian looking with insectoid features like the straight slit mouth of a locust for example, The yes were slanted up and were oval more to te side of the head and angled up, though larger than ours. I opened my eyes again to pull me from the scene.

I closed them again and was back in scene, but there was now a tunnel like veil seperating me from the scene, looked almost smoke like ot cobwebby, similar to a tunnel a laser makes in smoke/fog. And the scene broke up.

My initial thought was that a base somewhere had been breached either by the test animals breaking free, but then seeing the hybrid humanoid creature my next thought was that this race was responsible for that breach.

My wuestion has to be then, Have the C's mentioned anything lately relating to an attack on an undeground base, be it Humanoid aka Orion, or Human aka ours. Or some other outcome as in an experimental base having gone toxic in sense of escape of test subjects.

It was very real and very unesxpected experience.

Thanks

Hi Leon and All,

I experienced a great deal of this type of thing the past week or two as well, totally unexpected and of a nature unlike other "dreams" or visions, which, BTW, have experienced all my life.

I do not have any answers for you, but do have questions.

Is it (and by "it" I mean the experience, or sudden onset of vivid and colourful dream-like visions) perhaps some sort of "beaming" going on, ramped up, by electronic means or by the "psychic warriors"?

Is it perhaps related to the full moon and therefore some aspect of increased gravity/consciousness being "pulled"?

Is it perhaps related to EE and diet and clearing?

Is it perhaps related to one's own mental stimulation or neurological health?

Is it effects of 4D bleedthrough?

For a number of days now I've noted this "tingling" on the top of my head, even "beyond" my head.

A few nights ago I felt this when turning in for the night. As I lay in bed, relaxing my thoughts and getting ready for sleep, the thought came to mind, what are unstable gravity waves? Feeling at some level to grasp this but being unable to articulate it, a sudden inrush happened in terms of vision in one's mind's eye (with eyes closed) and there was a "cracking" sound ALONG WITH this feeling of detached observation.

The strangest part of all this, related to the cracking sound, is the impression of a split, that is, two sides to the mind (the best I can do to describe though it does nothing for the experience) and it seemed that there were two antennae coming from the head and that there were two salamanders communictaing in/through/from these "poles"?

The sound and the feeling and the sight were simultaneous and lasted for some time before drifting off to normal sleep. I have never before had the impression of "salamanders" come to mind. They may or may not have been such, but the visual production of whatever it was matches that type of description.

This sounds poorly phrased to me but I am not sure how else to phrase it. I do not believe blindly the experience, whether it even happened as I perceived, but SOMETHING happened and I am curious as to discover WHAT?

This is one example, but there have been experiences every night similar to this the past week.

Such as, immediate visions which seem to come from "outside" - that is, a thought in my mind and then an "answer" from elsewhere in the mind or some other level of being or some outside influence.

Visions include flight in space; voices describing barometric pressure and instrument panels, "flashes" - along with sights of the most breathtaking space, lit-up with millions of stars and "waves of colour that think/communicate" to name a few.

If possible I too would appreciate asking the C's - is there an increase in mind-beaming activity/interference from outside sources, either 4D or 3D? There seems to be quite a few on the forum describing this type of thing (check the threads on dreams, "aliens helping in sleep" and so on) so perhaps it is 4D bleedthrough, perhaps it is "help" from the "Dark T-Shirts" and perhaps it is merely going nuts! But wouldn't it be nice if it were help from our own selves aiding the process of unveling?

:D

If merely going nuts, well . . . I say lets enjoy the ride!

And intereference from outside sources? Well, that is a struggle for you are damned if you do and damned if you don't, if you know what I mean.

FWIW

With kind regards.

The only 'affects' that I feel any different from 'my' norm, are an increase in Tinitus, pretty constant since past two-three weeks, (related to raised sun activity?) and a sort of butterflies/unease, though for the most part that has receded, though the tinitus has remained constant.

One other thing is that when one goes into lucid states, there is a very hard to describe feeling a sort of dreamy feeling between sleep and awakened states. Pretty much these past two to three weeks, I have felt this as a constant state, ie 1 foot in each world so to speak, ie almost as I am in Alpha state rather than Beta which tends to be the normal waking state.

Could be raleated to the tinitus in that there is some frequency variations going on that I pick up as a tinitus sound that is creating an alpha state, not too sure on that but I imagine it is a possibility. Could create a state that is somewhere between the two states, ie Alpha/Beta.

Hi Leon,

I have also noticed an increase in tinnitus the past couple of months, alternating between ears.

Also want to add that last night there was a fairly intense storm, I was out driving at one point and the lightning lit up the entire sky.

The thunder was booming. :cool2:

Whenever there are storms of this nature, things get weird at night. Upon turning in for the evening, after just a few moments and upon closing my eyes, clear as day, a cat appeared. It was pretty persistent as I tried to "shake the image" but there it was nonetheless.

A few things have run through my mind, one being that the dreaming symbol I've read for cats indicates "temporal matters" - but I brush this aside for it does not seem pertinent. The next thought is maybe the image came to mind because of recently reading The Power of the Pendulum by TC Lethbridge and in that book he gives account of dreams and the "reversed cat" - however, this seems like a stretch.

For this morning, speaking with my mother, it became clear that she saw that cat last night too! We live a couple miles away from each other.

She saw the cat in the evening, also in a waking state, whereas for me it appeared much later, (I go to bed later) in the early morning.

So . . . . anyone else see a cat last night?!

FWIW.

PS - Did ya'll realize the Sun, Mercury, Mars, Uranus, and Chiron are transiting Pisces just now, with Neptune at ~29 degree Aquarius?

Oh, and about the storm I mention, this type of activity started early this year when all the snow on the ground disappeared practically overnight. Last night was the same, although some snow still remains, it is almost completely gone again.

Hi Leon. I have also been experiencing both on/off ringing in the ears and lucid states like you describe, but not so much the kind of dream content. Mostly landscapes at dusk that I've never seen before (that I can recall) and lab-type places, vacant of people but rich in content.

Interesting that you mention Pirsig's book and that double-slit thread in connection to your concern. These seem to be two things that have made deep impressions on you.

Consider the full title and description of that book: Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry into Values - a 1974 philosophical novel, the first of Robert M. Pirsig's texts in which he explores his Metaphysics of Quality.

In that thread you mention, there was also a lot of contrasting between a whole-being intuitive kind of awareness and a more left-brain focus on the subject matter, irrespective of what the 'truth' might happen to be.

Now consider that Pirsig was big on showing the connection between a person or society's neuro-semantic-linguistic 'system and content' and its results in reality. In fact, he pointedly revealed how, even if a person can see through falsehoods, as long as that 'system of thought' remained in place, nothing will change for the better because a different pathology will just come along and take it's place.

So, if you're capable of a deeper perception, then I would say that the lucidity that you're experiencing is a possible 'loosening' of certain cognitive frameworks that you may have been holding onto.

I don't know if this is the case, but it sounds very similar to what I experience when I seem to have deep insights, causing whole knowledge frameworks to seemingly reorganize and 'click' together in different ways, so-to-speak.

But I could also be totally out in left field on this, so just FWIW. :)

Hi, Leon.

Three thoughts struck me when I read your original post in this thread.

1. The scene you described sounds almost exactly like any vanilla 3D 'shooter' video game starting sequence, both in visual content and the impressions of 'monsters' getting loose from the lab coats. A very typical scenario for numerous games. I speak from experience having burned quite a few hours on those insipid games a decade or so ago. (I don't play them anymore. Video games are an addiction to which I have been particularly susceptible.) Anyway an old game called, "Halflife" in particular, is one I am thinking of, where in the story-line, poking at the veils of reality by arrogant scientists caused untold horrors to escape from an adjacent reality. I remember thinking at the time that the consulting author who helped design that game was really connected. It contained lizard-like MIBs, secret underground military bases, etc. The author knew his stuff.

2. Richard Sauder, another author, who wrote the well-researched non-fiction title, "Underground Bases and Tunnels", (which connects to this subject very directly), in an interview once described that at a point when his research was about to break certain vital ground, he was visited in the night by a voice in his head. He described it as a normal human voice which sounded like it was being beamed through technology directly into his ears, and this voice told him he was on the right track and filled him in with some extra details. It struck me that what you experienced might be a version of the same sort of technology designed for the visual cortex rather than the auditory nerves, (or whatever).

3. I have not experienced any such visions myself, (having also been involved in that Double-Slit thread, it strikes me that I might be a candidate for such tampering), BUT I have felt an uncommon urge to revisit my old video game addictions.

In any case, it sounds to me like you are being messed around with.

I've always felt that the Double Slit work is something which cuts close to important matters and that understanding it could reveal the illusion of reality. I've found it and work relating to it, (trying to understand time and the nature of 3rd and 4th Density), to be very helpful in breaking my own "Matrix containment", so to speak. This might be a means of trying to distract or misguide or generally prevent breakthroughs of a personal sort, (or other).

Or it could be a sort of psy-ops means of creating a tar-ball, and that the Double Slit experiment is no more or less important than any other line of exploration, but if uncommon interest is prevailed upon it through this kind of head game, it might suck up useful hours which might otherwise be spent more productively elsewhere by seekers.

EDIT~~~~~~~~~~

It strikes me that the metaphor of "Poking at the walls of reality" (as per point number one) was very close to what I think we have been trying to do via the Two Slit thread. The experience of "monsters being released" is, I think, a real possibility, (though not so directly, but certain upon a passage from 3rd to 4th Density). In fact, as I recall, this past week my thoughts have been lingering on the potential challenges people might have to face when the illusion has been breached; that there truly ARE monsters in 4D which we are totally unprepared to deal with.

I keep thinking, "Sure, here we are doing lots of research and opening ourselves up and charging forward, but have we done any work at all to prepare for what we might face on the other side, (assuming any of us get there)? A field guide to 4th Density and how not to get gobbled up immediately upon arrival might be nice. Sheesh!"

Hi Bud,

So, if you're capable of a deeper perception, then I would say that the lucidity that you're experiencing is a possible 'loosening' of certain cognitive frameworks that you may have been holding onto.

Probably right on that score. Every time I have increased my own work in searching along my path over all these years, there has always been an increase in such activity for a time if I have surges or dips in my learning. Afterwards it is more guided or I should say able to be guided/controlled, as in steering ones attention, but initialy it can be unannounced. So I think yes, when one kicks up a gear then something else loosens as we open up further. As I have probably been engaging different thought centres by my short activity here than I am used to doing, or at the least not as actively. And I think that is the answer right there. An increase in activity rather than just being insular in my thoughts, if that makes sense.

------
@ Woodman

My initial thoughts at the time were that it was an intrusive vision, ie being messed with. The reason for this being that everytime I tried to engage on the forum, I kept getting short circuited by myself or that is what it felt like. Lots of typos, missreading, missunderstanding yet blind to it all till after the event. Seems to me that my raising activity (linked to the above answer) created a disturbance in the force so to speak, taking the term from left of screen posting level indicator. My thoughts even at the time were all over the place during that short time.

Seems to me that as we kick up a gear, then sometimes it takes a little time for the gears to engage and the engine can seem to stall before acceleration picks up smoothly again, for want of a better description. Now maybe outside influences can and do create interference but also we can create our own as we change speed/vibration so to speak. Or mayb a combination of both. Certainly not the first time I have experienced this phenomena.

I would never underestimate the rise in interference from outside however and am always on guard and have been for years to unannounced and unwanted pheneomena outside my norm, and this awareness generally suffices until it abates, which it is doing again, though the alpha/beta feeling is still there, but that again could be attributed to my increased activity here and in my reading. It's good to get it out and talk about it though, it does increase ones ability to look more broadly at oneself and ones situation, and, it can heighten ones intuitive radar too via communication with others, ie we help fuel our energy and thereby increase our range of function.

----

@ Herakles

Aye I am sure outside phenomena can increase tinitus like phenomena. It has not been stormy here, but the weather has been up and down, ie warm one day realy cold the next. Maybe it is linked to some atmospheric phenomena as much as anything else, hehe, either that or someone is playing a Haarp! ;)

Leon said:
My initial thoughts at the time were that it was an intrusive vision, ie being messed with. The reason for this being that everytime I tried to engage on the forum, I kept getting short circuited by myself or that is what it felt like. Lots of typos, missreading, missunderstanding yet blind to it all till after the event. Seems to me that my raising activity (linked to the above answer) created a disturbance in the force so to speak, taking the term from left of screen posting level indicator. My thoughts even at the time were all over the place during that short time.

Yes, I have experienced that myself. It took several false starts over a years-long period to get properly involved in this forum. I learned to read and re-read, check and double-check my posts before committing exactly because the human mind is so easily misled, either through its own means or by outside means. Also, I found that it was possible to be set up so that things which seem like the right thing at the time are confounded because we cannot take into account sudden changes in the information/social spectrum which have not yet happened to us in a 3D sense. We are dueling with 4th Density nasties for whom time is not an object. We are mice in the machine, so it pays, I believe, to always assume tampering, always assume attack.

In the end, I just balled up my courage and went ahead to do my best, get my ego and any strong 'feelings' under control, try to recognize the tactics of my inner predator, and in the end, TRUST that the forum is stocked with smart and lucid people capable of calling me on any errors and mis-steps I might make. I make many. We ALL do. But it also seems to be that consistent application of intent, will and knowledge allow steady advancement.

Seems to me that as we kick up a gear, then sometimes it takes a little time for the gears to engage and the engine can seem to stall before acceleration picks up smoothly again, for want of a better description. Now maybe outside influences can and do create interference but also we can create our own as we change speed/vibration so to speak. Or mayb a combination of both. Certainly not the first time I have experienced this phenomena.

I would never underestimate the rise in interference from outside however and am always on guard and have been for years to unannounced and unwanted pheneomena outside my norm, and this awareness generally suffices until it abates, which it is doing again, though the alpha/beta feeling is still there, but that again could be attributed to my increased activity here and in my reading. It's good to get it out and talk about it though, it does increase ones ability to look more broadly at oneself and ones situation, and, it can heighten ones intuitive radar too via communication with others, ie we help fuel our energy and thereby increase our range of function.

I think it is dangerous to assume that we are not targeted. As has been pointed out (by the C's and Laura), "There is a program for everybody" and "Nobody is a nobody."

Have you researched yet, ringing ears in the transcripts? As I understand things, it is a possible sign of tampering or feedback on an implant.

It is likely, I would guess, that many, if not most, of us have been abducted at some point or other, possibly several times. Will power, clarity and intent are the tools we use to combat the programming placed within us.

I don't mean to scare you, but it is better to be aware than to be complacent. Not all problems stem from within, and it is not always a symptom of ego to believe that outside forces see you as important enough to attack, OSIT. :)

It is likely, I would guess, that many, if not most, of us have been abducted at some point or other, possibly several times. Will power, clarity and intent are the tools we use to combat the programming placed within us.

I don't mean to scare you, but it is better to be aware than to be complacent. Not all problems stem from within, and it is not always a symptom of ego to believe that outside forces see you as important enough to attack, OSIT.

Aye, I do not discount it, I just try not to give it energy, I become aware of the possibility and heighten my awareness a notch.
I don't scare so easily these days, I just get extra careful.

Abduction has crossed my mind over the years and I will give you a couple of examples why I came to this conclusion.

My life story is a complex one and would need to be told to get everything in context, but ths is not the time and place as yet for that. So will relate a couple of fairly nightmarish occurances from way back.

When I was 15-16 y.o. I lived with my father, had my own room in a very old two up two down house. One night I saw and felt a presence in the room, like a bald headed man, though more a shadow of a bald headed man. He was stood at the bottom of my bed initialy. I could hear dad snoring next door. I was terrified and put my head under the covers too afraid to move or call out. The sweat just poured of me in rivelets literally down me I was that terrified. I felt a sensation like someone pushing a pillow over my head, but as if it also was a shadow pillow in that it passed through me(hard to explain). Realy scary. I was awake hours after that too afraid to even move or peek out. The fear was almost palpable as if I could sense the presence rather than just imagine it outside my covers. This happened in slightly different form two or three times.

Moved my bed after that and it stopped. At the time I reasoned it as a haunted spot in my room. I was always uncomfortable alone in that house afterwards.

When I was around 17-18 y.o. I was lay fully dressed on my girlfriends bed (now my wife). She was in her sisters bed with the sniffles next to the one I was on with and we fell asleep talking. Next thing I wake up to a spinning electric blue vortex rotating horizontal to the plane at ceiling height. Trouble was, I also was at ceiling height. I looked down and there I was lay on the bed. Then I am jumping up and the vortex was still there and fading. very bizaare.

Theer have been other things over the years some scary and some fortuitous in my life, but the 15-16 y.o. incedent was the most terrifying.

So yes, I have no illusions where anything high strangeness is involved, I have just learned to deal with an extraordinary amount of them over the years.

Within the last month or so, I too have noticed a marked increase with the tinnitus/ringing/cycling/frequencies between the ears y'all have spoken of. And the tones are changing, combining, can't quite explain, but they're changing. I've heard them all my life. As a child I asked/demanded to be checked out for this "hearing things", but nothing found by the medical community. But methinks there has been an increase in intensity, like things are ratcheting up. Just look at the "craziness" going on all around, that to me, seem to be spreading amongst the population of this BBM.

And being aware of what I call the "Tin Foil Hat Syndrome" (ear ringing) I often wonder about those less aware. Just what are those frequencies actually doing to them? I often "hear" these phenomena and methinks I try to shut down/turn off/ignore whatever effects that are intended by whomever/whatever. At least be aware of potential attack from outside influences.

I also think the veil is thinning. Movements/visions within peripheral vision, shady cloudy things that aren't quite clear probably because I do not know what it is to be perceived. But something is there never the less.

Being wakened by "feeling" a presence(s) that evoke defensive flight or fight fear...

Or then again, I really am chemically imbalanced, or becoming more balanced, I do not know. Only that world events demand awareness & attention...

I am a firm beleiver in that, if one is feeling disturbed in any way, then something is doing the disturbing.

Now what that is, can be harder to pin down precisely.

My tinitus is increasing and becoming higher in frequency from even an hour ago, to the point where it is becoming slightly painful, so something is causing it. My pulse is regular and breathing etc, is normal, I am not in any way agitated and last time I went for a checkup my doc said I was superfit for my age. May do a little sky watching every time I crave a ciggie and see if there is anything unusual tonight.

Went out for 5 minutes, my its cold tonight, nice clear sky, well for time of year. Notice stars are reddish tonight, dust in the atmosphere. During my deliveries today I did notice a heck of a lot of contrails, and over past few days many in parallel lines with up to 3 high altitude fliers equidistant by a around a mile, yet parallel by 1/4 mile or so. Noticed that again today too, Lots of criss crossing contrails too. Could not look too much as was driving but certainly a lot around. possible link maybe.

Leon said:
I am a firm beleiver in that, if one is feeling disturbed in any way, then something is doing the disturbing.

My tinitus is increasing and becoming higher in frequency from even an hour ago, to the point where it is becoming slightly painful, so something is causing it. My pulse is regular and breathing etc, is normal, I am not in any way agitated and last time I went for a checkup my doc said I was superfit for my age. May do a little sky watching every time I crave a ciggie and see if there is anything unusual tonight.

How's your diet?

I think, often, these things can be part of a self-reinforcing cycle. The more attention you pay to it, the stronger it gets, sort of thing.

Also, why would you be looking for anything unusual tonight, and if you found it, would you consider that to be a positive thing? Considering that we are food for those who 'drop in and interfere', I can't imagine that would be a positive thing - any more than a cow thinking about the abattoir and then seeing him.

anart said:
Leon said:

How's your diet?

I think, often, these things can be part of a self-reinforcing cycle. The more attention you pay to it, the stronger it gets, sort of thing.

Also, why would you be looking for anything unusual tonight, and if you found it, would you consider that to be a positive thing? Considering that we are food for those who 'drop in and interfere', I can't imagine that would be a positive thing - any more than a cow thinking about the abattoir and then seeing him.

Hi Anart,

My diet is mainly meat with potato and veg, and I enjoy spices and have those on occassion in the form of curries. Not a great lover of sweet things, but do take sugar in tea.
Tonight we had a stir fry with spring rolls and prawn toast.

As for self reinforcing, again that can and does happen, but it has been up and down in a noticeable way of late, whereas I can usualy ignore it, and tonight as I sit here at my computer this past hour it has become quite pronounced in a way that feels like a rise in atmospheric pressure. But checking the sky shows it to be clear tonight.

I often go out stargazing for my ciggie breaks or just stand at the back door, as my wife does not smoke, and remembered the contrails.

I don't think anything found would be positive but anything different in my local could be a link of sorts, if the cloud cover had built up and created higher barometric pressure, then that may have been a link. I certainly dont consider being food for anything dropping would be anything positive.

I believe in signs, and signals also, one thing leads to another, so if I have the idea to go for a ciggie, I have been in a disussion on a subject like this, and, my tinitus is rising,then of course I am going to look for any meteorogical differences as a cause whilst stood having that break.

anart said:
How's your diet?

Indeed. Balance is necessary. Healthy awareness is no longer healthy when it turns into paranoia. I think spending time working on collecting knowledge and learning how to apply it reduces the chance of slipping into destructive fear patterns, jumping at shadows, etc.

Part and parcel of that is applying the knowledge, closing gaps in awareness through which sneak the attacks; reducing the vectors. The stronger, healthier one becomes, both physically and mentally, the more one is able to cope with the soup of influences out there, as well as increase the ability to bounce back when something does get in under the radar.

Back
Top Bottom