Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

Yes, the video is more than ten years old.

It was something like viral internet advertising to advertise a product by making a video that goes viral.

It was controversial on the internet for a while until it was explained.

He is a Spanish fisherman ship and the fishermen are Galician. They speak the Galician dialect of the Galicia region of Spain, which is similar to Portuguese.
It should be this one:

This orb was spotted in Valle Hermoso Tamaulipas Mexico. The video says that a famous local photographer known as Juanito Juan took a series of photographs, which were subjected to an artificial intelligence filter to appreciate more details. The photograph was taken on February 27, 2023. On the same day, but in Guatemala, another object was captured just as the Fuego Volcano erupted. Finally on March 2, 2023 on the beaches of Rosarito Baja California a series of orange lights suspended in the sky over the sea were sighted.

What might be this?

NASA has released an image captured by the Solar Orbiter Satellite, where at the top left is what appears to be a large structure; Any information @SenBillNelson?

Perhaps it's from another satellite since the Solar Orbiter-(Wikipedia) was launched on 2020 and the images have the date of 2019.

Left upside corner. And things? Stars? around the Sun.

Found another here Index Index - browse 2019/07/17

Less definition, but something is there and more things and stars around the Sun

Something blurred can be seen at similar place

I've been looking at other random images, there are so many.... At the moment, besides the one posted by Maussan, I haven't found any other stuff.

Another one

A fireball? Or the thing going away?

Both objects with zoom

Add: I felt like asking the C's if these photos are real or it's just a bug in the lens of the satellite. If real, if the thing or things are the size of planet Earth.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230322_204345.jpg
    Screenshot_20230322_204345.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230323_004933.jpg
    Screenshot_20230323_004933.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230323_003249.jpg
    Screenshot_20230323_003249.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Both objects with zoom

Add: I felt like asking the C's if these photos are real or it's just a bug in the lens of the satellite. If real, if the thing or things are the size of planet Earth.

Certainly a question for the Cs.

I think the case that it is an object and not a bug, it is some kind of orbital station. We had only seen them in Sci fi movies and comics.

NASA would say it's a speck of micrometeorite dust that was merrily passing by.

Atmospheric elf caught on camera.

Original text by the photographer, translated:

after Sprites here come the elves!
another lighting phenomenon in storms.
This developed above Ancona (285km from where I took the photo)
Its size is huge, about 360km in diameter at 80/100km above the ground and lasts a fraction of a second

- can also be found on FB here.

337558858_1367001134101158_8386132727265540386_n.jpg

For reference, here's where Ancona is:

1680112925163.png

And here's a handy chart showing what some of the Transient Luminous Events are:

orig

Atmospheric elf caught on camera.

Original text by the photographer, translated:

after Sprites here come the elves!
another lighting phenomenon in storms.
This developed above Ancona (285km from where I took the photo)
Its size is huge, about 360km in diameter at 80/100km above the ground and lasts a fraction of a second

Some further details courtesy of video below. Unprecedented scale of lightening 10x normal range to have created such a vast, terrestrially visible EMP residue.

Back
Top Bottom