Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

About the military training with helicopters... According to some comments in this video, it was announced by the military beforehand, and so the surprise is due to people not watching or listening to mass media. Another commenter, apparently in the know, says more training on 2/15/23.

But this video is about army training in San Diego, where copters are shown flying between high rises. Locals seem to think it is unusual.

Makes one wonder what they are preparing for. Rather ominous, no? What do they know?

Last edited:
"What looks like a joke and is not. The most realistic UFO image that I have seen, that has amazed me the most" says the television host. A video was recorded in Havana, Cuba via cell phone. The person recording the video describes it as a ball of fire. Another person says "look at this strange thing" when dark appendages appear from the fireball.

The other television host mentions an anecdote he witnessed in Brazil, when a man was filming what looked like a star in the night. He approached him and said "what a beautiful star" and the other replied not a star, "Do you want to see?" The television host approached and says he saw a kind of jellyfish floating in space, a kind of organic ship.

This video was recorded in Havana in 2019 and appears to have been released to the public only now.

It looks very much like the object I saw in 2016 and described earlier.
When I got to the window there was this very bright orange object from which a kind of antenna seemed to come out and the object was rotating, I think, or changing shape. The object was flying at low altitude and had a very nice light, it did not emit any noise or sound.

A strange object in the sky was captured on video in Scheveningen (seaside resort in The Hague) on Jan 21st:

From a Dutch news article:

UFO over Scheveningen

On January 21st, just before 6 PM, Christian spotted a strange object in front of the cinema in Scheveningen. “While viewing this object, it hardly moved. Twenty minutes long, the object floated very slowly once to the left and right, and twice up and down," the report said.

Christian is not the only one who saw the dark object, and a few days later the same object was spotted in other cities such as Nijmegen and Venray. An explanation for the object has not yet been given. The editors of the UFO Meldpunt Nederland thought of a kite, but Christian doesn't think so. Because according to him, the object hung much too still for that: “As if it was screwed onto the air. The movements that this object did make were completely rectilinear. Only horizontally and vertically without twisting or changing shape.”
Christian's full report on UFO Meldpunt Nederland:

Just before 6 PM in front of the cinema in Scheveningen, I noticed this object. While viewing this object, it almost did not move. During the entire 20 minutes, the object floated very slowly once to the left and right, and twice up and down. The shape remained exactly the same throughout; the size remained the same regardless of whether this object moved up/down/left/right. There were no lights to be seen, everything was completely black and it looked like there was a smudge in the sky. In terms of height, this is unfortunately impossible to estimate. There were several people who, like me, took photos and videos. I have seen one video on tiktok where this can be found (with foul language).

Unfortunately, this object was only visible for 20 minutes in my case because I went to the movies and it got dark pretty quickly after that, after which the object was no longer visible.
Another person also filmed the object in Scheveningen and put it on Youtube here. Doesn't necessarily strike me as ufo-y (as in, something hyperdimensional), but I dunno.

Below Christian's report one commentator said:

Flew above Brabant today [8 Feb], see picture.

Though, that looks more like a bird to me.

Another commentator:
Just seen this (12 Feb 23) fly over in Emmerich, direction Nijmegen. Did have the sound of a scooter and went too fast for me to take a photo or video. Was at about 4:00 PM
And below that, another commentator:
Also observed this yesterday (12 Feb 2023) over Venray (north Limburg), flying in an easterly direction, around 3:35-3:40 PM.
Light roaring sound and flew at constant speed. Difficult to define in terms of shape, reminded me of a Stealth B2, but certainly not in terms of sound.
From another angle (I moved by bicycle) it seemed as if there was a tail in the object.
He said it had a triangular shape, wasn't very big and flew pretty low. He was in the woods when he saw it. Just to note, these other locations are not close to The Hague. It could also be the case that each commentator saw something different.

Not quite sure what to think of it or what it could be. 🤔 The title of the news article did say "Spies or aliens?" so it could just be part of the whole balloon sillyness.

"What looks like a joke and is not. The most realistic UFO image that I have seen, that has amazed me the most" says the television host. A video was recorded in Havana, Cuba via cell phone. The person recording the video describes it as a ball of fire. Another person says "look at this strange thing" when dark appendages appear from the fireball.

The other television host mentions an anecdote he witnessed in Brazil, when a man was filming what looked like a star in the night. He approached him and said "what a beautiful star" and the other replied not a star, "Do you want to see?" The television host approached and says he saw a kind of jellyfish floating in space, a kind of organic ship.

This video was recorded in Havana in 2019 and appears to have been released to the public only now.

It looks very much like the object I saw in 2016 and described earlier.
Whoa! This looks amazing.

Back
Top Bottom