Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

I stumbled upon two videos that also have cloud ripples similar to Aleppo and Donbass. Here are the other videos. The first video in Aleppo was taken in February 2020. The following video was supposedly taken in July 2022, but it isn't clear. Maybe it is the older one, but taken by another person and in an unclear location. Supposedly it is also in Syria, because although the person speaks in Russian, he also says "Allah Akbar". Unless it is another video from Aleppo and from 2020, it jsut that I haven't seen this one until now.

The second video was taken in Oklahoma in March 2020. It's not as impressive as the others, but you can still see a distinct wave pattern. But as far as we know there is no portal near Oklahoma. So I don't know what it could be.

Last edited:
The second video. It was taken in Oklahoma in March 2020. It's not as impressive as the others, but you can still see a distinct wave pattern. But as far as we know, there is no portal near Oklahoma. So I don't know what it could be.
Not sure about a portal, but here's an article on the history of UFO sightings in Oklahoma:

Maybe there are some areas with more-or-less permanent portals, and other areas (like when UFO/cryptid/mutilation waves/flaps happen) where windows open that are more or less temporary.

There's also a missing 411 cluster right near the border with Arkansas.

A strange phenomenon has been captured in images during a thunderstorm in Caracas, Venezuela (There is no date of the event in the video). It is the fall of a "red lightning", but not a typical one, but something similar to a laser, colored.

It looks like the type of "lightning" that has fallen on other occasions near (or inside?) the Popo volcano.
Ovni-México-Televisa.jpg

Strangeness over Argentina

another video about red skies in different countries.
Similar fenomenon over Serbia yesterday

and Russia

Strangeness over Argentina

another video about red skies in different countries.
Really strange Argentinian one, if authentic🤔

Here is another one from China. Text suggests-portal?🤔
Video:

Back
Top Bottom