Videos of strange and mysterious objects and other phenomena in the sky

I think, if that was an aktual UFO/UAP then the water would not splash when it enters it...

The second video might be be showing a UFO, considering the context: Two fighter jets, the helicopter that seems to come quickly to inspect what kind of boat that is, and the bewildered look of the man in the same boat. Intriguing!

I have not checked in detail but the first watch of it gave me strong fake/SGI feeling which is reinforced for me by what comes across as an over the top reaction of the „witnesses“.

I have not checked in detail but the first watch of it gave me strong fake/SGI feeling which is reinforced for me by what comes across as an over the top reaction of the „witnesses“.
I cannot understand what they are saying, but if I saw something like this I would be pretty excited as well.
As to there being no splash when UAP enters water, there have been numerous reports of splashing when UFOs are seen submerging from the air. Maybe the field surrounding the craft in some cases needs to be altered in some way when switching to an aquatic environment?

I cannot understand what they are saying, but if I saw something like this I would be pretty excited as well.
As to there being no splash when UAP enters water, there have been numerous reports of splashing when UFOs are seen submerging from the air. Maybe the field surrounding the craft in some cases needs to be altered in some way when switching to an aquatic environment?
Sounds like Italian to me, but I do not understand either. Maybe an Italian Forumite can help us to understand what is saying, including what may be a voice coming from the helicopter? I would be pretty excited as well, I guess.

I'm pretty sure the "ufo" ducking under water after fighter jets chase it came out quite a few years ago and was shown to be a scene from a movie. Maybe a little searching is in order to see if it is the same one.
Yes, the video is more than ten years old.

It was something like viral internet advertising to advertise a product by making a video that goes viral.

It was controversial on the internet for a while until it was explained.

He is a Spanish fisherman ship and the fishermen are Galician. They speak the Galician dialect of the Galicia region of Spain, which is similar to Portuguese.

The following is from a local newspaper in Galicia (Spain) in 2009:

In one of those videos, a group of alleged Groven sailors are perplexed when they see how, very close to their ship, a strange saucer falls into the sea. The appearance of two fighters and a black helicopter that orders them to leave the area increases the astonishment of the fishermen - "mecagondiola", they utter non-stop - and feeds the certainty in the viewer that they have just witnessed the shooting down of a UFO. A certainty that grows when other videos appear on the Internet that speak of the appearance of unidentified flying objects very close to there: happily flying over the tourist island of A Toxa in broad daylight.

With all those pieces in their hands, there were many who tried to make them fit together. And although the veracity of the episode was immediately questioned on Internet forums, not everyone agreed. Fueling an intense debate, some Galician and other Latin American media gave some credibility to the images, which were visited by a million people through YouTube. The case of the Galician UFO came to occupy space in national news, which addressed the matter in a joking tone, and in specialized programs on numinous matters, such as Cuarto Milenio, which hinted that the videos were a pure montage.

The truth comes out

A recently confirmed montage, once again on the Internet. Through his own portal, the director of Terra, Rodrigo Pineda, explained that the videos are nothing more than a way of paying tribute to Orson Welles and his famous war of the worlds.

The DDB agency and Películas Pendelton were in charge of giving body to this tribute to communication. "At no time have we wanted to show that it was something real," explains Pineda in Terra Noticias, defending that this campaign was not intended to offend anyone. What has become clear with this ufological experience is that not everything that falls on the Net deserves to be believed.

The DDB agency and Películas Pendelton were in charge of giving body to this tribute to communication. "At no time have we wanted to show that it was something real,
They are trying to excuse themselves from their visible lack of skill in creating a separate water splash with a computer, then copy pasting it over the "empty-boring-nothing-is-happening" ocean video created by fishermen.

When done professionally you need to:
1. observe dozens of real water splash recordings
2. Carefully study the angle of shadows and light coming from the sun or ambient lighting in case the sky is clouded over
3. Do dozens of test renders trying to fine-tune the shimmering, transparent "water material" / "water shader", which is just Computer-Speak for "realistic water surface"
4. Fine tune the fluid dynamics sections: mass, speed, viscosity, etc.. so your generated water particles remain together as they rise, then fall realistically.
5. You fine tune the forces parameters: gravity, turbulence and wind force settings as well.
6. You create / set a separate FOAM particle effect as well in the "foam" section.

7. You finalize the motion / speed / energy / dynamics of the rising & falling water mass, so it becomes believable, realistic to the layman viewer.
8. You finalize the water surface visual parameters, so the water mass looks indistinguishable from ocean water on every picture frame (24 rendered water-splash pictures per second) which pictures then you tie together - like when you do with beads - into a movie and You pay attention to blur the edges of the water splash so it fits into the blurry original video nicely.

9. You do a final COLORING PASS on the water-splash - which is critically important for maximum believability - and this UFO video's creators messed that part of the job up badly... and you paste in the fighter jets you also added, so your extra content looks indistinguishable from the color-environment seen on the original video!

You spend hundreds of hours slaving away on this UFO-faking footage and Voila! You are done! PIECE OF CAKE! :D
Here is a short 41 second video. Such faked UFO footages are all SUPER-SHORT, because the Faking Work - even like this lame one - are a lot of work!!

From videotime 0:20 You can see the final coloring stages and also how many TRANSPARENT LAYERS the video-makers use to create maximum believability. Hollywood movie makers use much more elaborate, much more expensive effects, which have lots more layers, employ dozens of the best experts and cost hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars to make couple second scenes...

Movie producers usually subcontract parts of such super-complex "water-splash scenes" to small Vietnamese or Hungarian or any other Eastern European studios, which work for Pennies on the Dollar. So Hollywood rakes in massive profits and pays subcontractors minimal Dime..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom