Vatican II and the eradication of the Tridentine mass

The church should be standing up to the new world order, not cheering it on and helping to usher it in. Guys like Viganò are an inspiration. He does not mince words and condemns Francis in no uncertain terms.
What you see coming from the Vatican, is not the real Church, which I have said before is the people...they are the mystical body of Christ. And it is only or mostly certain Catholic bishops/priests speaking out (I have not seen other Christian sects going on the record, correct me if wrong)...not just Vigano.

There is a schism in the Church. Many went underground years ago....you can find Malachi Martin mentioning this years ago, in interviews.

The underground RC Church sees Pope Francis as an anti-pope and refer to him as Mr. B. 😁

What is hiding in plain site is the ass-f*ck as a religious sacrament. (= the 'Secret' of XI° O.T.O.)
---
You can start your study of the topic here:

Spermo-Gnosis:

Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica:
Well that's very interesting. I am somewhat surprised you didn't introduce this point when I first posted my piece on John Cocteau here Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians. What you are referring to was also one of the accusations levelled against the Knights Templar. Whether it was the classic psychopathic trick of imputing to your enemies what you yourself do, I don't know. The C's seemed to think the Templars were a set-up so they may have been fall guys. If the Templars had the Holy Grail in their possession, the dark forces would have been desperate to get their hands on it and would have gone to any lengths to obtain it. I have suggested these dark forces were the Rosicrucians, who the C's said "move like a thief in the night", which is also a reference to Christ himself, who said he would come like a thief in the night (i.e., completely unexpected) at the end of time.​

I am somewhat surprised you didn't introduce this point...​
In a way I already gave you "all" the clues a year ago...

What you see coming from the Vatican, is not the real Church, which I have said before is the people...they are the mystical body of Christ. And it is only or mostly certain Catholic bishops/priests speaking out (I have not seen other Christian sects going on the record, correct me if wrong)...not just Vigano.

There is a schism in the Church. Many went underground years ago....you can find Malachi Martin mentioning this years ago, in interviews.

The underground RC Church sees Pope Francis as an anti-pope and refer to him as Mr. B. 😁
I am conscious that people coming to this Forum come from all walks of life and religious backgrounds or, indeed, none at all, so I would not wish to promote any particular creed's views over another so as to avoid any charge of sectarian bias. I experienced sectarian aggression myself as a young boy going to a Catholic school run by Irish brothers during the Troubles in Northern Ireland in the late 1960's and early 1970's. That antagonism spilled over to the British mainland, especially after the Provisional IRA took their bombing campaign to Britain. My present home town of Guildford was bombed with several fatalities as was a bus in nearby Aldershot, the home base of the British Paratroops involved in the Bloody Sunday shootings. One of my friends was a top surgeon in Surrey who was called in to treat the badly wounded. His first patient was the Roman Catholic Padre of the Paratroop Regiment, who was a personal friend of his. He almost started crying when he told me that he realised immediately that there was nothing he could do for him. The dead and wounded mainly comprised the wives and children of the Paras. That was some own goal by a group who held themselves out as defenders of the Catholic population of Northern Ireland. How did killing a Catholic priest and children advance their cause?

I got into a bit of trouble on the Forum once by mentioning the Marian apparitions at Fatima in Portugal and Garabandal in Spain, particularly as the C's seemed to discount the Third Secret of Fatima, which the American Jesuit Priest Malachi Martin discussed, as far as he was able to (since he had been sworn to secrecy), on the Coast to Coast Radio Show several years ago (I think it is still available online). He spoke of a terrible chastisement occurring after wars that would break out suddenly. This I guess puts it in line with the prophecies of Blessed Anna Maria Taigi quoted in my previous post. Please note though that the Church has always distinguished between private revelation like these and prophecy that has been revealed in scripture. No Catholic is required to believe in private revelations. Even Sister Lucia, the last survivor of the Fatima seers, once said that there was nothing revealed to her that was not already in scripture, and she confirmed that it was all in Chapter 12 of the Apocalypse onwards (the Lady clothed with the Sun):​

1. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

However, returning to the current troubles in the Church, the appointment of Francis as Pope was clearly intended by the NWO to ramp things up. I recall one American senator commenting when Francis addressed a combined session of the two houses of Congress a few years ago that it seemed very strange to him that he spoke for an hour and never mentioned Christ's name once. And this the supposed Vicar of Christ on Earth! Would you expect the chief executive of a well known brand to talk for an hour without mentioning his main product once?

And what about his links with the Rothschilds:

"Holy Moly! The most globalist and interventionist Pope since the Crusades of the 12th Century has formalized an alliance with the largest figures in global finance led by none other than that noble banking family, Rothschild. The new alliance is a joint venture they call “Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican.” The venture is one of the more cynical and given the actors, most dangerous frauds being promoted since Davos WEF guru and Henry Kissinger protégé, Klaus Schwab, began to promote the Great Reset of the world capitalist order. What and is behind this so-called Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican?

In announcing the deal with the Vatican, Lynn Forester de Rothschild declared, “This Council will follow the warning from Pope Francis to listen to ‘the cry of the earth and the cry of the poor’ and answer society’s demands for a more equitable and sustainable model of growth.

F. William Engdahl

Please read the whole article as it very enlightening.
Hence, talk about links to the New World Order! As a retired lawyer, I would have to say - "I rest my case my lord"'.

[P.S. the reference in that article to a bizarre non-profit called 'Terramar' intrigues me since it reminds me of "Tamar" that is a name that crops up in the Old Testament.]

Moreover, he has also betrayed the Catholic Church in China by selling loyal persecuted Chinese Catholics out to the Communist controlled Patriotic Roman Catholic Church in return for billions from the Chinese Communist Party.

When a Chinese lady in St Peter's Square raised this issue with him, here was his reaction:​

The mask evidently slipped for a moment.

As to the origins of the Tridentine Mass, some like David Icke see it in ancient sun worship. with the Host replacing, for example, Pharaoh Akhenaten's Aten disc - originally an aspect of Ra, the sun god in traditional ancient Egyptian religion. Akhenaten, however, made it the sole focus of official worship during his reign. In his poem "Great Hymn to the Aten", he praises Aten as the creator, giver of life, and nurturing spirit of the world.

However, my ex-wife (once a Catholic herself but now a practising witch) once showed her Catholic missal to a Jewish friend's brother who having read the form of the Tridentine Mass in her missal, recognised all the opening prayers as from the Psalms and saw that the structure of the Mass followed that of the traditional service in a synagogue. This makes sense as the original Apostles, including St Paul, were Jews and therefore used to the synagogue service. Why reinvent the wheel? The paschal sacrifice of the Exodus became the paschal sacrifice of the Lamb of God on Calvary. Instead of eating a roasted lamb as the Jews did, Catholics now consume a consecrated host concealing under its veil the flesh and blood of Christ - the Lamb of God.

Incidentally, under Roman Canon Law, if a pope resigns from his office, he is supposed to cease referring to himself as pope, stop wearing the white robes of the pope, smash his papal ring and retire to a monastery or other religious house, never to be heard from again. This didn't happen with Pope Benedict XVI. Instead he still wears the pope's white cassock, he still wears his papal ring and is referred to as 'Pope Emeritus'. You can check this out yourselves but there has never been an office of Pope Emeritus throughout the Church's entire history. The office has no official sanction whatsoever. This leads many to think that Pope Benedict merely transferred the administrative functions of the papacy but not the Numinous - a term derived from the Latin "numen", meaning "arousing spiritual or religious emotion; mysterious or awe-inspiring, the non-rational elements in what is experienced in religions as the ‘Holy’. .

What would the superstitious ancient Romans have made of all this I wonder:​

Pope's peace doves attacked by crow and seagull​

Augury - Wikipedia
Augury is the practice from ancient Roman religion of interpreting omens from the observed behaviour of birds. When the individual, known as the augur, interpreted these signs, it is referred to as "taking the auspices". 'Auspices' is from the Latin auspicium and auspex, literally "one who looks at birds." Depending upon the birds, the auspices from the gods could be favourable or unfavourable (auspicious or inauspicious).

and the there was this:​

Lightning bolt strikes the Vatican's St Peter's Basilica - video​

Within hours of Pope Benedict announcing his resignation, lightning struck St Peter's Basilica. The Pope, who is 85 years old, has been the head of the Church since 2005. 12 February 2013

I am conscious that people coming to this Forum come from all walks of life and religious backgrounds or, indeed, none at all, so I would not wish to promote any particular creed's views over another so as to avoid any charge of sectarian bias. I experienced sectarian aggression myself as a young boy going to a Catholic school run by Irish brothers during the Troubles in Northern Ireland in the late 1960's and early 1970's. That antagonism spilled over to the British mainland, especially after the Provisional IRA took their bombing campaign to Britain. My present home town of Guildford was bombed with several fatalities as was a bus in nearby Aldershot, the home base of the British Paratroops involved in the Bloody Sunday shootings. One of my friends was a top surgeon in Surrey who was called in to treat the badly wounded. His first patient was the Roman Catholic Padre of the Paratroop Regiment, who was a personal friend of his. He almost started crying when he told me that he realised immediately that there was nothing he could do for him. The dead and wounded mainly comprised the wives and children of the Paras. That was some own goal by a group who held themselves out as defenders of the Catholic population of Northern Ireland. How did killing a Catholic priest and children advance their cause?

I got into a bit of trouble on the Forum once by mentioning the Marian apparitions at Fatima in Portugal and Garabandal in Spain, particularly as the C's seemed to discount the Third Secret of Fatima, which the American Jesuit Priest Malachi Martin discussed, as far as he was able to (since he had been sworn to secrecy), on the Coast to Coast Radio Show several years ago (I think it is still available online). He spoke of a terrible chastisement occurring after wars that would break out suddenly. This I guess puts it in line with the prophecies of Blessed Anna Maria Taigi quoted in my previous post. Please note though that the Church has always distinguished between private revelation like these and prophecy that has been revealed in scripture. No Catholic is required to believe in private revelations. Even Sister Lucia, the last survivor of the Fatima seers, once said that there was nothing revealed to her that was not already in scripture, and she confirmed that it was all in Chapter 12 of the Apocalypse onwards (the Lady clothed with the Sun):​

1. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

However, returning to the current troubles in the Church, the appointment of Francis as Pope was clearly intended by the NWO to ramp things up. I recall one American senator commenting when Francis addressed a combined session of the two houses of Congress a few years ago that it seemed very strange to him that he spoke for an hour and never mentioned Christ's name once. And this the supposed Vicar of Christ on Earth! Would you expect the chief executive of a well known brand to talk for an hour without mentioning his main product once?

And what about his links with the Rothschilds:

"Holy Moly! The most globalist and interventionist Pope since the Crusades of the 12th Century has formalized an alliance with the largest figures in global finance led by none other than that noble banking family, Rothschild. The new alliance is a joint venture they call “Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican.” The venture is one of the more cynical and given the actors, most dangerous frauds being promoted since Davos WEF guru and Henry Kissinger protégé, Klaus Schwab, began to promote the Great Reset of the world capitalist order. What and is behind this so-called Council for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican?

In announcing the deal with the Vatican, Lynn Forester de Rothschild declared, “This Council will follow the warning from Pope Francis to listen to ‘the cry of the earth and the cry of the poor’ and answer society’s demands for a more equitable and sustainable model of growth.

F. William Engdahl

Please read the whole article as it very enlightening.
Hence, talk about links to the New World Order! As a retired lawyer, I would have to say - "I rest my case my lord"'.

[P.S. the reference in that article to a bizarre non-profit called 'Terramar' intrigues me since it reminds me of "Tamar" that is a name that crops up in the Old Testament.]

Moreover, he has also betrayed the Catholic Church in China by selling loyal persecuted Chinese Catholics out to the Communist controlled Patriotic Roman Catholic Church in return for billions from the Chinese Communist Party.

When a Chinese lady in St Peter's Square raised this issue with him, here was his reaction:​

The mask evidently slipped for a moment.

As to the origins of the Tridentine Mass, some like David Icke see it in ancient sun worship. with the Host replacing, for example, Pharaoh Akhenaten's Aten disc - originally an aspect of Ra, the sun god in traditional ancient Egyptian religion. Akhenaten, however, made it the sole focus of official worship during his reign. In his poem "Great Hymn to the Aten", he praises Aten as the creator, giver of life, and nurturing spirit of the world.

However, my ex-wife (once a Catholic herself but now a practising witch) once showed her Catholic missal to a Jewish friend's brother who having read the form of the Tridentine Mass in her missal, recognised all the opening prayers as from the Psalms and saw that the structure of the Mass followed that of the traditional service in a synagogue. This makes sense as the original Apostles, including St Paul, were Jews and therefore used to the synagogue service. Why reinvent the wheel? The paschal sacrifice of the Exodus became the paschal sacrifice of the Lamb of God on Calvary. Instead of eating a roasted lamb as the Jews did, Catholics now consume a consecrated host concealing under its veil the flesh and blood of Christ - the Lamb of God.

Incidentally, under Roman Canon Law, if a pope resigns from his office, he is supposed to cease referring to himself as pope, stop wearing the white robes of the pope, smash his papal ring and retire to a monastery or other religious house, never to be heard from again. This didn't happen with Pope Benedict XVI. Instead he still wears the pope's white cassock, he still wears his papal ring and is referred to as 'Pope Emeritus'. You can check this out yourselves but there has never been an office of Pope Emeritus throughout the Church's entire history. The office has no official sanction whatsoever. This leads many to think that Pope Benedict merely transferred the administrative functions of the papacy but not the Numinous - a term derived from the Latin "numen", meaning "arousing spiritual or religious emotion; mysterious or awe-inspiring, the non-rational elements in what is experienced in religions as the ‘Holy’. .

What would the superstitious ancient Romans have made of all this I wonder:​

Pope's peace doves attacked by crow and seagull​

Augury - Wikipedia
Augury is the practice from ancient Roman religion of interpreting omens from the observed behaviour of birds. When the individual, known as the augur, interpreted these signs, it is referred to as "taking the auspices". 'Auspices' is from the Latin auspicium and auspex, literally "one who looks at birds." Depending upon the birds, the auspices from the gods could be favourable or unfavourable (auspicious or inauspicious).

and the there was this:​

Lightning bolt strikes the Vatican's St Peter's Basilica - video​

Within hours of Pope Benedict announcing his resignation, lightning struck St Peter's Basilica. The Pope, who is 85 years old, has been the head of the Church since 2005. 12 February 2013
Hey there @MJF ....Funny you're laying all this information out because I have been doing the same, elsewhere. I got tired of the Catholic bashing, when ppl know little of how and why the Church is in the state it's in, today. And that Protestant faiths had their own major corruptions during the 1800s, in the form Christian Zionism, which has had huge negative impacts on the world and the USA. (I'll get to that later and a new corruptions of today) Also, scandals, of all types, are not limited to the RC Church.

Looking at the world today, with all its debauchery and inversions, one understands that a large part of humanity has suffered and become debased as a result of turning away from religion....mind you I say some of humanity.

You gave some of your background; I shall provide some of mine. It was early this month, when I saw videos of the bloodied bodies, where
at least 50 people were killed and others injured after gunmen attacked a Catholic church in Nigeria's Ondo state during a Sunday mass, that I decided to present similar and same material as you are. Gunmen had fired at worshippers and detonated explosives at the church.

I have not practiced Catholicism for many years, but I do and have found wisdom within the religion. In a way, I still identify as Catholic because that is the culture and family I grew up in. We were taught to not mock or devalue any other's faith/religion. We were not sent out to evangelize Catholism. This is not what I experienced from ppl of other Christian sects. My parents told of crosses being burnt on their lawns because of being RC. My grandfather, a Scotch-Irish Protestant, father was in the KKK; he forced my grandpap to participate. Much to his father's dismay, he married my Irish Catholic grandmother; the family was raised in the RC church.

Growing up, my family moved every 2 years; mostly, these were heavy Catholic areas, but not all....It was in these areas that I was mocked for being Catholic by the children of other Christian sects; including being introduced to the secretary of school, for enrollment, as a fish eater. Even as a young child, it seemed strange to me to be labled. These were the impressions I had as a youth...Water off a duck's back, though, as I was taught to handle such things.

Now, what I wish to bring up is, why was it the Catholic Church that had to be infiltrated and corrupted from within.

First, one could look at the billion or more worldwide membership the Church had.

Second, the Church, still in my lifetime, was a moral anchor for Christians, in the sense that they held a huge sway over movies and programs of the media world. Their doctrine was firm on marriage, homosexuality, abortion, etc...
Catholic hospitals were free to those in need. Indeed, charity and care was given to all, no matter what belief or unbelief.

And lastly, the Church condemned free-masonary (which they saw as a jewish affair); no catholic was permitted to join and would be excommunicated if they did:
Since 28 April 1738, a series of Popes have condemned free-masonry, which they called the "Synagogue of Satan"�, in ten encyclicals. They excommunicated the Christians who adhered to it. But nonetheless free-masonry intruded into the Church and even arrived at her highest point. During his nunciature in Turkey, for instance, the late John XXIII was admitted in 1935 "into the Sect of the Temple"� and received the name of "Brother John"�, as Pier Carpi claims in his book "Prophecies of John XXIII"�, page 52.

Roman Catholicism vs. Judeo-Masonry

"...you must labor and diligently take care that the faith may be preserved amidst this great conspiracy of impious men
who attempt to tear it down and destroy it." (Mirari Vos, Encyclical of Pope Gregory XVI, August 15, 1832 A.D.)

"...the roots of modern apostasy lay in scientific atheism, dialectical materialism, rationalism, illuminism,
laicism, and Freemasonry; which is the mother of them all..." (Pope Pius XII, May 23, 1958 A.D.)

Papacy and Freemasonry, a Speech by Monseigneur Jouin, December 8, 1930:

Papacy and Freemasonry, those are the two powers active throughout the world and each is seeking to dominate it. The solution of the struggle taking place between them is, at the present moment of the utmost importance; for we are face to face not only with the crossroads of history but also with a radical transformation of humanity itself. Either Roman Catholicism will lift us up again to the level of Christian civilization or else Judeo-Masonry will drag us down the path of barbarism and decadent paganism. The whole world oscillates between the two: Christianism and Paganism. On December 8th, 1892, Pope Leo XIII wrote to the Italian Episcopal Hierarchy: "It is necessary to fight Freemasonry with those weapons of divine faith which in past ages vanquished paganism."
READ ALL:

"The Phenomenon Of Jewish Infiltration Into The Clergy"

Excerpts from the book: The Plot Against The Church, by Maurice Pinay, 1962

Disclaimer: This book is cited for specific historical research purposes, and is not in any way, an endorsement for the text in whole. -TCW

"The phenomenon of Jewish infiltration into the clergy has existed as proven since the beginnings of Christianity and was constantly one of the main dangers which Holy Church, not only in the one or other land, but in the entire Christian world, saw facing it." ...

"Through this Christianity was to be destroyed, and simultaneously in secret other sects were founded, which wished to master all Europe, abolish the existing order and destroy Holy Church. Jewry thus restricted itself not only to organising one sect, one revolutionary movement, but caused secretly several, differing from one another, to arise. The ideologies and principles were different and suited to satisfy the taste of all. If one did not agree with the programme, the dogmas or the confessions of faith of one sect, then perhaps the others would convince him. And if one sect failed, another would triumph.

At all events they supported each other mutually in secret, even if also following apparently opposing and. incompatible programmes. Thus Jewry began to apply another of its tactics: not to trust to the victory of one single organisation, but to found many organisations with different and even contrasting ideologies, which did justice to the most diverse wishes and opinions. The Jews do the same today. They found Christian-democratic parties, extreme Right parties — without the name playing a role —, Centre parties, socialist, anarchistic and Communist parties, as well as Freemasonic, Theosophical and Spiritualist organisations, Rotary Clubs, Boy Scouts Organizations and many others. It would require too much space to mention all those which — as well-known writers have proved — are controlled by international Jewry. Thus the Synagogue can control men of the most different tendencies and ideologies, watch over Christian and gentile peoples and drive onward their plans for world rule.

...The Jewish-Spanish Encyclopaedia mentions the attitude of the Church to the mediaeval heresies and confirms the assertions of priests and writers of most different epochs, who made the assurance that “the Jews were the fathers of the heresies.”
END The Plot Against The Church, by Maurice Pinay, 1962

Pope Francis, the 1st jesuit pope, is not the only anti-pope. Vatican 2 was the nail in the coffin of the Church...from the TCW:

During the Conclave after the death of John XXIII, white smoke announced the election of a Pope. (Interestingly Fr. Mouraux is speaking about the 1963 Conclave here and white smoke seen. Of course most true Catholics know about the famous 1958 white smoke where "Cardinal" Siri was elected Pope and 100% accepted. Pope Siri walked into the 63 Conclave the Pope de jure and walked out of the conclave the (hidden and persecuted) Pope. -TCW) Today it is known that Cardinal Siri, a spiritual friend of Pius XII, had just been elected with a majority of votes. But what happened afterwards? It is not known exactly. It is however certain that (in 1963) ***Cardinal Tisserant, in disregard of the Rules of the Conclave, left the locked rooms, went into town where he had a secret meeting with the dignitaries of the Lodge Bâ'nai Bâ'rith (Free-masonry lodge, founded in 1953 in the USA) which is mostly reserved to Jews***. Some hours after his return to the Vatican, another white smoke announced the election of Cardinal Montini. At his coronation as Pope Paul VI, several American newspapers accused him of being a member of the Lodge Bâ'nai Bâ'rith - a photograph served as proof - (which is in my possession; the author).

John Paul II had abolished the excommunication which for 145 years had hit the Catholics belonging to free-masonry. On 2 March 1984 he received in official audience the ***Lodge Bâ'nai Bâ'rith***. The speech which he addressed to them is a startling confirmation of all that has been written before. [...] ***Addressing himself to the worst enemies of the Church,*** John Paul II calls them three times, during his amiable speech "my dear friends"�. After emphasizing the "fraternal interest"�, he continued: "We are called up to unite us"�. And this reunion is not just an ordinary one, but of "Brothers"�. In order to underline its deepness and religiosity, John Paul II cited Psalm 132: "Oh! Qu'il est bon, qu'il est doux pour des freres unis d'habiter ensemble."� (Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.) In any case, this brotherhood is for him a source of pleasure: "I am truly happy to receive you. I do thank you. (...) I am grateful to you."� These statements are not the expression of a fleeting sentiment, no, they manifest the "close relations of his visitors to the (so-called) Commission for the Religious (!) Relations".

In conclusion, a "normal" consequence among "Brothers"� which in itself is already blasphemous: "We are called up to unite us in a gesture of gratitude towards God."� [END]

As promised a history of Christian Zionism, which the RC Church rightfully turned down. It is also the source of the corrupted belief in the rapture:

How Scofield Twisted the Bible to Accommodate Christian Zionism

SNIPS:
Foreword: This post is long. It is long because Christian Zionism is based on a multitude of lies. The bigger the onion, the more the layers we are forced to peel off.
[...]
Unfortunately, as we will now see, Fundamentalism was itself infiltrated and hijacked, consistent with the Rothschild strategy of funding both sides of wars. Fundamentalist churches were targeted to enlist their support for the Zionist agenda. The two principal agents in this scheme were John Nelson Darby (1800-1882) and Cyrus Scofield (1843-1921). What Darby planted, Scofield watered and disseminated. The theology they developed served the agenda by making several claims:
[...]
These doctrines, whose main outcome was “Christian Zionism,” might seem boring to atheists and agnostics, but they are nonetheless exceedingly relevant to the state of the world. They are espoused by celebrity-status theologians like Hal Lindsey, Pat Robertson and John Hagee, in the best-selling Left Behind book series, and are prevailing views in many conservative evangelical churches. Without these ideas being sweepingly disseminated, there might have been no Israeli state created in 1948, no 9/11, and no Middle East wars.
[...]
Zionist seizure of Palestine could not have occurred without the consent and cooperation of the world’s Christian community. Given the centuries-old conflict between Jews and Christians, it was necessary to remold Christian theology to accommodate the Rothschild plan. Cyrus Scofield and his reference Bible came on the scene for this express purpose.

READ IT ALL:

You could also watch this video on it:

Here is the newest non-RC corruption I have seen:

**PRIDE 2022:
RESETS CHRISTIANITY**

A ministry tied to the Presbyterian Church is "Queering the Bible" to celebrate LGBT pride this summer.

'The PCUSA project Unbound: An Interactive Journal of Christian Social Justice is kicking off the new series "Queering the Bible" with a 16-part study of the Gospel of Mark that will run through July 22.'

ARTICLE

Hey there @MJF ....Funny you're laying all this information out because I have been doing the same, elsewhere. I got tired of the Catholic bashing, when ppl know little of how and why the Church is in the state it's in, today. And that Protestant faiths had their own major corruptions during the 1800s, in the form Christian Zionism, which has had huge negative impacts on the world and the USA. (I'll get to that later and a new corruptions of today) Also, scandals, of all types, are not limited to the RC Church.

Looking at the world today, with all its debauchery and inversions, one understands that a large part of humanity has suffered and become debased as a result of turning away from religion....mind you I say some of humanity.

You gave some of your background; I shall provide some of mine. It was early this month, when I saw videos of the bloodied bodies, where
at least 50 people were killed and others injured after gunmen attacked a Catholic church in Nigeria's Ondo state during a Sunday mass, that I decided to present similar and same material as you are. Gunmen had fired at worshippers and detonated explosives at the church.

I have not practiced Catholicism for many years, but I do and have found wisdom within the religion. In a way, I still identify as Catholic because that is the culture and family I grew up in. We were taught to not mock or devalue any other's faith/religion. We were not sent out to evangelize Catholism. This is not what I experienced from ppl of other Christian sects. My parents told of crosses being burnt on their lawns because of being RC. My grandfather, a Scotch-Irish Protestant, father was in the KKK; he forced my grandpap to participate. Much to his father's dismay, he married my Irish Catholic grandmother; the family was raised in the RC church.

Growing up, my family moved every 2 years; mostly, these were heavy Catholic areas, but not all....It was in these areas that I was mocked for being Catholic by the children of other Christian sects; including being introduced to the secretary of school, for enrollment, as a fish eater. Even as a young child, it seemed strange to me to be labled. These were the impressions I had as a youth...Water off a duck's back, though, as I was taught to handle such things.

Now, what I wish to bring up is, why was it the Catholic Church that had to be infiltrated and corrupted from within.

First, one could look at the billion or more worldwide membership the Church had.

Second, the Church, still in my lifetime, was a moral anchor for Christians, in the sense that they held a huge sway over movies and programs of the media world. Their doctrine was firm on marriage, homosexuality, abortion, etc...
Catholic hospitals were free to those in need. Indeed, charity and care was given to all, no matter what belief or unbelief.

And lastly, the Church condemned free-masonary (which they saw as a jewish affair); no catholic was permitted to join and would be excommunicated if they did:
Since 28 April 1738, a series of Popes have condemned free-masonry, which they called the "Synagogue of Satan"�, in ten encyclicals. They excommunicated the Christians who adhered to it. But nonetheless free-masonry intruded into the Church and even arrived at her highest point. During his nunciature in Turkey, for instance, the late John XXIII was admitted in 1935 "into the Sect of the Temple"� and received the name of "Brother John"�, as Pier Carpi claims in his book "Prophecies of John XXIII"�, page 52.

Roman Catholicism vs. Judeo-Masonry

"...you must labor and diligently take care that the faith may be preserved amidst this great conspiracy of impious men
who attempt to tear it down and destroy it." (Mirari Vos, Encyclical of Pope Gregory XVI, August 15, 1832 A.D.)

"...the roots of modern apostasy lay in scientific atheism, dialectical materialism, rationalism, illuminism,
laicism, and Freemasonry; which is the mother of them all..." (Pope Pius XII, May 23, 1958 A.D.)

Papacy and Freemasonry, a Speech by Monseigneur Jouin, December 8, 1930:

Papacy and Freemasonry, those are the two powers active throughout the world and each is seeking to dominate it. The solution of the struggle taking place between them is, at the present moment of the utmost importance; for we are face to face not only with the crossroads of history but also with a radical transformation of humanity itself. Either Roman Catholicism will lift us up again to the level of Christian civilization or else Judeo-Masonry will drag us down the path of barbarism and decadent paganism. The whole world oscillates between the two: Christianism and Paganism. On December 8th, 1892, Pope Leo XIII wrote to the Italian Episcopal Hierarchy: "It is necessary to fight Freemasonry with those weapons of divine faith which in past ages vanquished paganism."
READ ALL:

"The Phenomenon Of Jewish Infiltration Into The Clergy"

Excerpts from the book: The Plot Against The Church, by Maurice Pinay, 1962

Disclaimer: This book is cited for specific historical research purposes, and is not in any way, an endorsement for the text in whole. -TCW

"The phenomenon of Jewish infiltration into the clergy has existed as proven since the beginnings of Christianity and was constantly one of the main dangers which Holy Church, not only in the one or other land, but in the entire Christian world, saw facing it." ...

"Through this Christianity was to be destroyed, and simultaneously in secret other sects were founded, which wished to master all Europe, abolish the existing order and destroy Holy Church. Jewry thus restricted itself not only to organising one sect, one revolutionary movement, but caused secretly several, differing from one another, to arise. The ideologies and principles were different and suited to satisfy the taste of all. If one did not agree with the programme, the dogmas or the confessions of faith of one sect, then perhaps the others would convince him. And if one sect failed, another would triumph.

At all events they supported each other mutually in secret, even if also following apparently opposing and. incompatible programmes. Thus Jewry began to apply another of its tactics: not to trust to the victory of one single organisation, but to found many organisations with different and even contrasting ideologies, which did justice to the most diverse wishes and opinions. The Jews do the same today. They found Christian-democratic parties, extreme Right parties — without the name playing a role —, Centre parties, socialist, anarchistic and Communist parties, as well as Freemasonic, Theosophical and Spiritualist organisations, Rotary Clubs, Boy Scouts Organizations and many others. It would require too much space to mention all those which — as well-known writers have proved — are controlled by international Jewry. Thus the Synagogue can control men of the most different tendencies and ideologies, watch over Christian and gentile peoples and drive onward their plans for world rule.

...The Jewish-Spanish Encyclopaedia mentions the attitude of the Church to the mediaeval heresies and confirms the assertions of priests and writers of most different epochs, who made the assurance that “the Jews were the fathers of the heresies.”
END The Plot Against The Church, by Maurice Pinay, 1962

Pope Francis, the 1st jesuit pope, is not the only anti-pope. Vatican 2 was the nail in the coffin of the Church...from the TCW:

During the Conclave after the death of John XXIII, white smoke announced the election of a Pope. (Interestingly Fr. Mouraux is speaking about the 1963 Conclave here and white smoke seen. Of course most true Catholics know about the famous 1958 white smoke where "Cardinal" Siri was elected Pope and 100% accepted. Pope Siri walked into the 63 Conclave the Pope de jure and walked out of the conclave the (hidden and persecuted) Pope. -TCW) Today it is known that Cardinal Siri, a spiritual friend of Pius XII, had just been elected with a majority of votes. But what happened afterwards? It is not known exactly. It is however certain that (in 1963) ***Cardinal Tisserant, in disregard of the Rules of the Conclave, left the locked rooms, went into town where he had a secret meeting with the dignitaries of the Lodge Bâ'nai Bâ'rith (Free-masonry lodge, founded in 1953 in the USA) which is mostly reserved to Jews***. Some hours after his return to the Vatican, another white smoke announced the election of Cardinal Montini. At his coronation as Pope Paul VI, several American newspapers accused him of being a member of the Lodge Bâ'nai Bâ'rith - a photograph served as proof - (which is in my possession; the author).

John Paul II had abolished the excommunication which for 145 years had hit the Catholics belonging to free-masonry. On 2 March 1984 he received in official audience the ***Lodge Bâ'nai Bâ'rith***. The speech which he addressed to them is a startling confirmation of all that has been written before. [...] ***Addressing himself to the worst enemies of the Church,*** John Paul II calls them three times, during his amiable speech "my dear friends"�. After emphasizing the "fraternal interest"�, he continued: "We are called up to unite us"�. And this reunion is not just an ordinary one, but of "Brothers"�. In order to underline its deepness and religiosity, John Paul II cited Psalm 132: "Oh! Qu'il est bon, qu'il est doux pour des freres unis d'habiter ensemble."� (Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.) In any case, this brotherhood is for him a source of pleasure: "I am truly happy to receive you. I do thank you. (...) I am grateful to you."� These statements are not the expression of a fleeting sentiment, no, they manifest the "close relations of his visitors to the (so-called) Commission for the Religious (!) Relations".

In conclusion, a "normal" consequence among "Brothers"� which in itself is already blasphemous: "We are called up to unite us in a gesture of gratitude towards God."� [END]

As promised a history of Christian Zionism, which the RC Church rightfully turned down. It is also the source of the corrupted belief in the rapture:

How Scofield Twisted the Bible to Accommodate Christian Zionism

SNIPS:
Foreword: This post is long. It is long because Christian Zionism is based on a multitude of lies. The bigger the onion, the more the layers we are forced to peel off.
[...]
Unfortunately, as we will now see, Fundamentalism was itself infiltrated and hijacked, consistent with the Rothschild strategy of funding both sides of wars. Fundamentalist churches were targeted to enlist their support for the Zionist agenda. The two principal agents in this scheme were John Nelson Darby (1800-1882) and Cyrus Scofield (1843-1921). What Darby planted, Scofield watered and disseminated. The theology they developed served the agenda by making several claims:
[...]
These doctrines, whose main outcome was “Christian Zionism,” might seem boring to atheists and agnostics, but they are nonetheless exceedingly relevant to the state of the world. They are espoused by celebrity-status theologians like Hal Lindsey, Pat Robertson and John Hagee, in the best-selling Left Behind book series, and are prevailing views in many conservative evangelical churches. Without these ideas being sweepingly disseminated, there might have been no Israeli state created in 1948, no 9/11, and no Middle East wars.
[...]
Zionist seizure of Palestine could not have occurred without the consent and cooperation of the world’s Christian community. Given the centuries-old conflict between Jews and Christians, it was necessary to remold Christian theology to accommodate the Rothschild plan. Cyrus Scofield and his reference Bible came on the scene for this express purpose.

READ IT ALL:

You could also watch this video on it:

Here is the newest non-RC corruption I have seen:

**PRIDE 2022:
RESETS CHRISTIANITY**

A ministry tied to the Presbyterian Church is "Queering the Bible" to celebrate LGBT pride this summer.

'The PCUSA project Unbound: An Interactive Journal of Christian Social Justice is kicking off the new series "Queering the Bible" with a 16-part study of the Gospel of Mark that will run through July 22.'

ARTICLE
I also wanted to include the following:

Pictures of the 19th Century Evil Italian Freemasons Giuseppe Garibaldi and Victor Emmanuel
These agents of Satan stole the Papal States: purposely paving the way for the Antipopes

"According to St. Malachy, then, only ten, or at most eleven, popes remain to be in future more or less legitimately elected. We say more or less legitimately elected, because out of those future popes it is to be feared that one or two will be unlawfully elected as anti-popes. ... Besides some predictions announcing this deplorable event, many powerful and influential persons in Europe are at present agreed and determined to use all their efforts to elect an anti-pope, in order to produce a schism in the Church, and to have a man who will favor their impious designs against the Catholic religion ... it has been asserted that the government of Berlin, under the arch-schemer Bismarck, has made overtures on this subject to some European governments, and especially to that of Victor Emmanuel in Italy. It is known that the old apostate Döllinger, with his associates in Germany, and the apostate ex-Friar Hyacinthe Loyson, and a few others in France, with Gavazzi and others in Italy, are engaged in preparing the way to the approaching advent of an anti-pope." -The Christian Trumpet, Fr. Gaudentius Rossi, 1878 A.D.

I also wanted to include the following:

Pictures of the 19th Century Evil Italian Freemasons Giuseppe Garibaldi and Victor Emmanuel
These agents of Satan stole the Papal States: purposely paving the way for the Antipopes

"According to St. Malachy, then, only ten, or at most eleven, popes remain to be in future more or less legitimately elected. We say more or less legitimately elected, because out of those future popes it is to be feared that one or two will be unlawfully elected as anti-popes. ... Besides some predictions announcing this deplorable event, many powerful and influential persons in Europe are at present agreed and determined to use all their efforts to elect an anti-pope, in order to produce a schism in the Church, and to have a man who will favor their impious designs against the Catholic religion ... it has been asserted that the government of Berlin, under the arch-schemer Bismarck, has made overtures on this subject to some European governments, and especially to that of Victor Emmanuel in Italy. It is known that the old apostate Döllinger, with his associates in Germany, and the apostate ex-Friar Hyacinthe Loyson, and a few others in France, with Gavazzi and others in Italy, are engaged in preparing the way to the approaching advent of an anti-pope." -The Christian Trumpet, Fr. Gaudentius Rossi, 1878 A.D.

I think it is brave of you to lay out this information, most of which I am already aware of. Indeed, I deliberately mentioned the book by Father Luigi Villa because he was given a mission by one of the last authentic saints and mystics of the Church, St. Padre Pio (a Capuchin friar who was a miracle worker in his lifetime) to dedicate himself to defending the Church against the work of Ecclesiastical Freemasonry. If you haven't read it I suggest you buy it as it is an eye opener. If people want, I can quote from it, as his findings are quite illuminating (deliberate pun on my part). In the meantime, you are welcome to read this article:

People who may be familiar with my work on the Alton Towers thread may recognise St Gallen from my article on "Buried in Galle", where Saint Gallen is located in the northeast corner of Switzerland, Saint Gall being the Irish monk who spread Christianity throughout Switzerland. He's known as the founder and patron saint of the city of St. Gallen, which has one of the oldest libraries in the World.

I have to admit that this is a difficult subject area for this Forum. Many people who come here may come from what are now nominally Catholic countries like Italy, Argentina, Brazil, Poland, Ireland, France etc. They may even have a Catholic background themselves, as you and I do. However, you must accept that the Church is not looked on favourably in the main on the Forum, given the role it has played and undertaken down through the ages, where it frequently targeted and often violently opposed gnostic groups such as the Manicheans, Cathars (and Freemasonry for that matter) etc. On top of that there is the unfortunate legacy of the Holy Inquisition, which arguably set back scientific progress for centuries and saw a lot of people being burned at the stake (as heretics and witches - some of whom were no doubt completely innocent), plus the extreme STS behaviour of many of the corrupt popes of the Middle Ages. However, we should bear in mind that the leaders of many pagan religions prior to the rise of Christianity also used their position and their temples to amass fortunes too - so I would argue that there is nothing new there. Recall also how in the Gospels, Christ drove the moneychangers (equivalent to today's bankers!) out of the Jewish Temple for desecrating his Father's House of Prayer. When these pagan priests' lucrative positions were threatened, they could get pretty nasty too, as did, for example, the priests of ancient Egypt when their livelihoods were threatened by the Heretic Pharaoh, Akhenaten - a good man by all accounts.

The reality is that all religions are a power base and will at times draw psychopathic types to them, who will then use them for what they can materially get out of the religion. The Catholic Church is no different in this way and its history has certainly been plagued by corrupt, venal senior clerics who abused their power and status to the detriment of the Church. Martin Luther certainly had justification in calling out the widespread scandal of selling indulgences. However, at the same time, in spite of the absolute depravity and debauchery occurring in Rome and even the Vatican itself, the Church still produced great saints, STO souls who were like beacons of light in the darkness. This includes St Francis of Assisi, St Theresa of Avila, Saint Vincent DePaul, St Anthony of Padua, St John of the Cross to name but a few. Indeed, I recall that Ra in the Law of One series even singled out St Francis and St. Theresa of Lisieux as special souls who had been harvested because of their STO dispositions. Hence, the way I see it is that there has always been two churches, one the institutional church that has drawn ambitious and worldly people to it for what they can get out of it and those who saw the spiritual side of its teachings and lived their lives accordingly, producing great acts of corporal mercy towards the poor and the sick and in the process achieving great levels of piety through their lives of heroic prayer, meditation and self denial. Given there was no social welfare until modern times, the Church was also often the only port of call for the poor and the sick in medieval societies, a role that is often downplayed today.

As people have noted on this thread, one of the other great legacies of the Church was music. The Church practically invented western music, with the present form of musical annotation being invented by monks. Gregorian Chant, which probably developed from Jewish cantors' psalm toning techniques, would give rise to Palestrina choral music or polyphony in the Renaissance, which in turn produced Opera and then Operetta, and finally down to the modern musical of today.
See Giovanni Pierluigi da Palestrina - Wikipedia

No one can certainly doubt the power and majesty of the sung Latin Mass, which is in itself a spectacle and performance, even if you have no belief - although a Christadelphian friend of mine thinks the Russian Orthodox Mass is even better:lol:.

On the subject of Freemasonry, I think we need to consider that there are Freemasons and then there are Freemasons. People become Masons for all sorts of reasons. Although obviously not a mason myself, I have worked with many and they are often pretty genuine types who believe in the civic good, morality, law and order etc. They can be on the political left or the right. However, there is another hidden masonry and I first became aware of this when I read Stephen Knight's seminal work - The Brotherhood.
See THE BROTHERHOOD: Amazon.co.uk: Knight: 9780007246298: Books

Knight discovered that sitting on top of the normal three degrees of English Blue Degree or York Rite Freemasonry there was a super-masonry, he even alleged their main lodge was based in a fairly innocuous building on Duke Street in London. Most ordinary Freemasons are not even aware of this. It is important to recall what the C's said about Freemasonry here:
Q: (L) How do the Masons relate to the Illuminati?
A: Masons are low level branch.

The C's also gave us more information about the Rosicrucians and their relationship to the Illuminati and Freemasonry in the Session dated 21 December 1996:

Q: (L) Are the Rosicrucians connected to the Masons?

A: In a roundabout away.

Q: (L) Are the Illuminati connected to the Rosicrucians in any way?

A: Same.

I am not sure here whether the C's mean the Illuminati and the Rosicrucians are one and the same or whether they are like the Masons connected only in a roundabout way. They normally say "ditto" when the previous answer is also the same for the next question. I am happy for people to comment on this matter, as I think it is an important point.

I have been pursuing the Roscirucians on the Alton Towers thread because of Sir Francis Bacon's (the author of The New Atlantis - a blue print in some ways for the USA) pivotal role in the early 17th Century Rosicrucian movement. It is interesting that to the English Jesuits training at Douai in France for their missions to England, Bacon was the very devil himself and they would gladly have burned him at the stake. However, Bacon had Catholic friends like Thomas Howard, the 14th Earl of Arundel (whose father was St Phillip Howard* a Catholic martyr) and his wife Lady Alethea Talbot, daughter of Gilbert Talbot, 7th Earl of Shrewsbury, who owned Alton Castle on whose grounds Alton Towers would be built in the 19th Century. Talbot's wife and Lady Alethea's mother, Mary Cavendish, was a Catholic too. Mary Cavendish would be imprisoned in the Tower of London in the reign of James I (Stuart) for giving financial assistance to her niece Arbella Stuart, who was also first cousin to the King, in 1610, with the knowledge that the latter was planning to elope to the Continent with her cousin William Seymour. Undaunted by the Tower, and contemptuously silent before the Privy Council, her behaviour led Sir Francis Bacon to remark that while Lord Shrewsbury was a "great person", there was "a greater than he, which is my Lady of Shrewsbury." Hence, it is hard to ascertain whether Bacon was really a devil, as the Jesuits thought, or just a well meaning Renaissance man man who had a vision of a utopia like the Catholic saint and martyr, Sir Thomas More, before him, who was probably one of Bacon's philosophical heroes. Certainly Bacon was responsible for establishing the modern scientific method and was the father of the Royal Society, still one of the most prestigious scientific bodies in the World.

*St. Philip Howard is one of the patron saints of the Diocese of Arundel and Brighton, the diocese I live in.

However, the Freemasons seemingly have a much older pedigree than the Rosicrucians of Bacon's age according to the C's, dating back to ancient Egypt as the Osirians:
Session 16 October 1994:

Q: (L) I would like to know what is the origin of the Freemasons?

A: Osirians.

Q: (L) Can you tell us when the original Freemasons formed as a society?

A: 5633 B.C.

Q: (L) Is Freemasonry as it is practiced today the same?

A: 33rd degree, yes.

Q: (L) So, there is a continuing tradition for over 7 thousand years?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is this organization with a plan to take over and rule the world?

A: Not exactly.

So, if there is a Masonic (or Illuminati) plot to takeover the World and recreate Atlantis, it may be a very old one indeed.

I agree with you that in many ways the Catholic Church in modern times has been a bulwark against immorality (you alluded to the Breen Code for US motion pictures for example and the Church's stance on the sanctity of life) and communism. It is very evident that it has been singled out not so much as for destruction but more for conversion to a new role and agenda in line with that of the prevailing NWO, controlled behind the scenes by the Illuminati or the Brotherhood. This agenda was certainly advanced by the introduction of the Novus Ordo and the abandonment of many traditional devotions such as Benediction, the Rosary and the Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament. However, in line with the Catholic prophecies I quoted earlier, the C's have also suggested that it will not work out the way the Illuminati expect:

A: Yes. And there are a lot of the "elite" who will go under. As we once said it will be a "triple bad day" for Rockefeller and his ilk.

Hence, we should not lose hope. Keep the faith!

P.S. I am hoping to do a post on the Alton Towers thread soon that will attempt to show how the roots of the modern Masonic 3rd Degree or Master Mason (the 33rd Degree in the States) initiation lie in Ancient Egypt.

the book by Father Luigi Villa because he was given a mission by one of the last authentic saints and mystics of the Church, St. Padre Pio (a Capuchin friar who was a miracle worker in his lifetime) to dedicate himself to defending the Church against the work of Ecclesiastical Freemasonry. If you haven't read it I suggest you buy it as it is an eye opener. If people want, I can quote from it, as his findings are quite illuminating (deliberate pun on my part). In the meantime, you are welcome to read this article:
Yes, please supply quotes as books have been a long gone luxury. I appreciate what you're posting and read it when I have extra time. I am not unaware of the less favorable roles the Church has taken. I just thought that certain stances they have stood for, and most certainly in the minds of the people, stood in the way of what's happening today.

Yes, please supply quotes as books have been a long gone luxury. I appreciate what you're posting and read it when I have extra time. I am not unaware of the less favorable roles the Church has taken. I just thought that certain stances they have stood for, and most certainly in the minds of the people, stood in the way of what's happening today.
I will try and make time to provide selected quotes from the book but I am busy selling my house at the moment. For the time being though, I set out below some quotes Pope Benedict gave in interviews that took place in late 2019:

ROME (ChurchMilitant.com) - Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI accuses his opponents of seeking to silence him while he also warns against a future humanist dictatorship that may control the world.

On the 'Crisis' of Doctrine, Faith​

Benedict takes square aim at legalized same-sex unions. He said, "A century ago, anyone would have thought it absurd to talk about homosexual marriage. Today those who oppose it are excommunicated from society."

He linked the issue to infanticide and test-tube babies, saying: "It's the same thing with abortion and creating human life in the laboratory." It is only natural for people who oppose same-sex unions and abortion to fear the "spiritual power of the Antichrist."

A century ago, anyone would have thought it absurd to talk about homosexual marriage. Today those who oppose it are excommunicated from society.

"Modern society is in the middle of formulating an anti-Christian creed, and if one opposes it, one is being punished by society with excommunication. The fear of this spiritual power of the Antichrist is then only more than natural, and it really needs the help of prayers on the part of an entire diocese and of the Universal Church in order to resist it," Benedict said.

"The real threat to the Church ... is in the global dictatorship of purportedly humanist ideologies," he emphasized.

On the current state of the Catholic Church, he reflected, "Events have shown by now that the crisis of faith has above all led to a crisis of Christian existence."

I hope you agree with me that this is pretty strong language coming from a retired Pope and pretty scary too. I have previously mentioned on the Forum about the stealthy introduction of a "Social Credit" score along the lines of the one they have now introduced in China. Now it is spreading to Italy:

"The Italian city of Bologna is set to launch a social credit score style system, dubbed the “smart citizen wallet.” Participating in the program is voluntary, for now. According to Corriere di Bologna, users of the “smart citizen wallet” will receive “digital points” for “virtuous behaviour,” like recycling."

And

"In line with recommendations being laid out by the World Economic Forum and the UN 2030 Agenda, Bologna, Italy, plans to launch a social credit style app that has striking similarities with Communist China’s social credit system. The app rewards or punishes its citizens for their behaviour. Dubbed “Smart Citizen Wallet,” the app will track activities such as recycling, public transportation use, and energy management."

See: Social Credit Score: Italy Testing New App that Monitors Behavior - UncoverDC

Hence, we can see how they are establishing a social control system of the kind Pope Benedict is speaking of, in which the wrong kind of thinking will end up with you being punished by social "excommunication".

Welcome to the New World Order/Brave New World! You shall enjoy your slavery.

BTW: Thinking laterally here - I wonder if the C's may possibly have also meant when they spoke of "Buried in Galle", the Roman Catholic Church being buried/destroyed by the St. Gallen Mafia*, who put Pope Francis in power to do the job? There is a theological tradition that the Church must follow in the footsteps of its founder, which (following the traditional Gospel narrative here) means crucifixion, death and resurrection. One could argue that the Church is going through this experience right now. Christ is also meant to have said to the Apostles that when he comes again, will he find much faith.

Food for thought.

*Sadly, one of the key members of that Mafia was a product of my old school, Cardinal Cormac Murphy-O'Connor, a former Archbishop of Westminster. Curiously, the Cardinal's sister was a staunch traditionalist Catholic who regularly attended a church my parents used to worship at to in order to hear the Tridentine Mass. But then Adolf Hitler also came from a devout Catholic family - his sisters were especially staunch, which proves it takes all kinds to make a world.​

FYI:
Unusual activity at the Vatican as reports break that Pope Francis may be about to resign.

My brother keeps much closer eyes on church affairs than I do these days. He tells me that Pope Francis has had bowel cancer and had much of his bowl removed in an operation last year. He is now spending much of his time in a wheel chair. If the cancer has returned, he may well be facing the end, given his advanced age. Hence, this may be the likely reason for his resignation. However, I would suggest that his successor will be cut from the same cloth.

BTW: I appreciate that I still owe people an update on the findings in Father Villa's book. However, as an Hors d'oeuvre, I show below a photograph of the Paul VI Audience Hall in the Vatican, which I think tells you all you need to know as to who is running the show there. They say a picture saves a thousand words.

1655759914804.png

1655760097327.png

Quoting William Shatner from his new series on the Discovery Channel : Weird or what?

The Paul VI Audience Hall also known as the Hall of the Pontifical Audiences is a building in Rome named for Pope Paul VI with a seating capacity of 6,300, designed in reinforced concrete by the Italian architect Pier Luigi Nervi and completed in 1971. It was constructed on land donated by the Knights of Columbus.

It lies partially in the Vatican City but mostly in Italy: the Italian part of the building is treated as an extraterritorial area of the Holy See and is used by the Pope as an alternative to Saint Peter's Square when conducting his Wednesday morning General Audience. It is dominated by an 800-quintal (80-tonne) bronze/copper - alloy sculpture by Pericle Fazzini entitled La Resurrezione (The Resurrection).

Attachments

• 1655759999542.png
    1655759999542.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
The ritual itself felt extremely uplifting: a whole complex choreography performed by the priests who were very much part of the congregation (as opposed to preaching to the congregation), their robes were beautiful, the Latin prayers and music that was intrinsically connected to the whole ritual... magic!
An interesting experience indeed..! There was once a time when I considered myself an obedient and observing Catholic and I can certainly attest to the fact that the Tridentine Mass, or as some call it, 'The Mass of Ages' is something really quite different from the Novus Ordo, which feels a lot less 'sacred'. Traditionalist Catholics tend to bemoan the fact that the Novus Ordo has a clear Protestant feel to it (whatever that might mean).
Something that interested me (way back when), was that the Vatican II constitution which led to reforms in the Mass (Sacrsanctum Concilium), doesn't explicitly request some the changes that have occurred since the 60's - the use of Latin, for example, was not outright condemned in favour of the use of the vernacular and there was no direction for the Altar to be moved away from the wall where is was traditionally placed. What many agree on, however, is that the ambiguity in the wording of the conciliar constitution led to quite a colourful array of interpretations (what the Traditionalists are likely to call 'Liturgical abuses').
Thinking about something that was discussed at the end of the recent video released where Laura and other FOCM members were discussing the utility of Christian doctrine hinting at the idea of cosmic duality through such things as Angels and Demons, I'm reminded that amongst the (many) prayers removed from the Liturgy for the Novus Ordo are (apparently) a number that refer directly to Angels, Demons, and even Hell. I'm not sure how important that might be, but there is is..
For my own part, as beautiful a ritual as the Tridentine Mass may be, and how much more 'God-Focussed' it is (something observed in passing by Pope Benedict XVI), it is still a ritual, and I recall this from the CassWiki:

"The idea of ritual vests the ritual act with some power that the person performing the ritual wishes to appropriate. The power is seen as external to the self, a sort of mechanical resource that can mysteriously be commanded by will and form.
All these properties make ritual a feature of the service to self polarity. The Cassiopaeans have linked ritual to anticipation, restricting the creative potential of the universe by placing limits on what is accepted and seeking to command and control."

Of course, there is a plethora of other reasons why am no longer an observing Catholic, but that was certainly an important one!

Back
Top Bottom