Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc.

I shared the following video, which speak of election fraud, on Twitter and a message appeared saying nobody will be able to see it, with a link to a "fact checking websites" or something. Also got an e-mail from Twitter saying my account is now lock, but my account seems to work normaly.

Link / Channel: vivresainement / video: Élection présidentielle truquée

I shared the following video, which speak of election fraud, on Twitter and a message appeared saying nobody will be able to see it, with a link to a "fact checking websites" or something. Also got an e-mail from Twitter saying my account is now lock, but my account seems to work normaly.

Link / Channel: vivresainement / video: Élection présidentielle truquée
Very interesting!

On the YT channel of Karl Zero :

Before the conflict in Ukraine, one in ten children trafficked worldwide came from that country. At a time when millions of women and children are fleeing from Ukraine because of this war, no measures have been taken by the authorities of the countries bordering the EU to prevent child traffickers from "doing their business" there. The opportunity to discover (or to see again) this relentless documentary "Child trafficking in the heart of Europe" broadcast by Arte in 2019.
Thanks to its directors Sylvia Nagel and Sonya Winterberg.

And from the telegram Pédocriminalité à travers le monde,

Between 30 and 40 Ukrainian refugee children have, since Monday, literally disappeared in Spain when they were supposed to be transferred from the city of #Huelva to a center in the Canaries
Police are investigating ...

A Ukrainian, who brought to Spain, 2 minors from #Ukraine, under the pretext of helping them to flee the war, arrested in #Madrid. He passed himself off as their uncle. They are not sisters. In reality, he was going to prostitute them.

The 30 to 40 children missing between Spain and the Canary Islands have still not been found. That said, it should be noted that this article no longer speaks of the exact figure of 30 children , no longer "30 to 40"

"We're in trouble!" Lidl boss talks about shortages and rising prices.

I have been listening this show (link) on and off during pretty much since it started almost 30 years ago.
This is a night show where pretty much everyone can call and talk about pretty much every thing he/she want.

I have thought to participate to this show for years. But didn't do it much for several reasons, one being my lake of confidence and another that I can see by listenning that it is very difficult to "win an argument" when you disagree with the host of the show.

Recently they came up with a contest where you do a short video, and if you win, the video will be used as an ad for the show. And you will win a prime rib of beef.

I was the first to win so I dicided to call during the show to say thanks, basically.

I didn't went into controversial subject and it all went well.

I called again last night because I received the prime rib of beef. There was an exchange of view on geopolitics and the current events in Ukraine. I knew I was enterring a minefield in talking about this delicate subject so I weighted my words. So, on a personnal level I think that this was a good exercise.

If anyone want to listen to it and tell me what they think that would be great.

Every show is available for free during 15 days after the live. After that you have to pay to listen.

Links to the two shows mentioned above. (+3 hours long each):
Émission du 31 mars

Émission du 6 avril

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov is the special guest of Darius Rochebin on LCI
During this exclusive interview, Dmitri Peskov spoke about the conflict in Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky and nuclear armament

Hear the slip of the first journalist, and then much worse the lack of professionalism and bias of her male colleague, who thinks he is a judge, his contempt and arrogance only reflects the submission he has accepted at the expense of his job and the Munich charter.
Fortunately the majority of the comments below the video have retained the ability to think for themselves.

Si vous voulez rire durant 2m c'est ici, le seul soucis est qu'il faut avoir Telegram pour regarder ce clip, il est trop gros que pour pouvoir être vu d'un navigateur :(

:lol:

2BqiFs3L_mini.jpg

Carter john
@Carterj37919661
Ursula von der Leyen remet donc à Zelensky un questionnaire à remplir pour son adhésion à l'UE, quel cirque. Ils sont entrain de sonner la guerre mais dites vous bien que Poutine se Porte bien, le rouble est très haut et la Russie est un quasi indépendance The new world order

Ursula von der Leyen gives Zelensky a questionnaire to fill out for his membership in the EU, what a circus. They are sounding the war but tell you well that Putin is doing well, the ruble is very high and Russia is a quasi-independent The new world order
Vidéo intégrée

Back
Top Bottom