Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc.

Oh the cow I cry of laughter Face with tears of joy
I leave the Elysée. In exclusivity I share this scene that took place at noon.

Peau d'âne

@ClaireJardin1

Oh la vache j'en pleure de rire
Visage avec des larmes de joie

Je sors de l’Elysee. En exclusivité je partage cette scène qui s’est déroulée à midi. #Europe1 #Desobeissancecivile #PassDeLaHonte #midinews #hdpros2 #HdesPros #PassVacinal #PassSanitaire

Où est passé l'article sur SOTT concernant le projet de loi du 1er ministre castex sur l'isolement des personnes non vax et la régularisation des prix ou la non liberté d'entreprendre ?????

For the past two years I have noticed in the debates offered on French television that the interlocutors constantly use the word freedom but never the word free will. This fundamental notion seems to have disappeared from our philosophy. But freedom and free will have two different meanings. Arguments based on freedom are easily attacked, unlike those based on free will. Thus we see that people have handed over their lives and their critical faculties to the powers that be on earth.

Grichka Bogdanov's death is making the rounds on social media right now. :-(

There is no doubt that the powers that be will take advantage of the fact that he officially died testing positive for Covid 19 when he was not vaccinated to emphasize the importance of vaccination.
While the two brothers were apparently hospitalized at the same time "because of the Covid", the difference between the two is that Grichka was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome unlike his brother Igor.

The two brothers certainly influenced me a lot, like many other people of my generation in France during my childhood, thanks to their cult show "Temps X" in the 80s. Their popular science program and the programs they proposed then acted as an initiation into phenomena of "great strangeness". They counted a lot in the direction taken by my questions at the time.

I hope her twin will recover quickly.

Very recently, I read their book "Avant le Big Bang", moreover prefaced by Arkadiusz.

Je viens de chercher et ai remarqué qu'aucune vidéo n'avait jamais encore été postée concernant Jacques Martel et ses petits bonshommes en allumette. J'y ai repensé tout à l'heure et étendant le concept à me couper de tout être humain et non une personne en particulier, et je viens d'ailleurs de refaire " l'exercice ".
En fait, l'idée m'est aussi venue en partie suite à la session d'hypnose regressive (de Mathieu Monade, celle que j'ai posté dans la section Psy du forum), quand une des dame explique que si on garde des attaches avec les gens qui ne veulent pas voir, on va se retrouver comme "écartelés". Bref, l'un dans l'autre cela m'a fait repensé à ce Jacques Martel et puis j'ai voulu venir voir ici s'il avait jamais été référencé.
Voici donc une technique simple et qui je pense est efficace pour s'aider à couper des liens néfastes/anxiogènes qu'on peut avoir avec des personnes. Si vous faites une recherche sur "bonshommes allumette" sur youtube vous trouverez d'autres vidéos, là je mets les 2 liens vers les 2 vidéos originelles + une 3iem qui réponds à quelques questions et donnent quelques informations en plus.

Bonne année !

Où est passé l'article sur SOTT concernant le projet de loi du 1er ministre castex sur l'isolement des personnes non vax et la régularisation des prix ou la non liberté d'entreprendre ?
@Gallo : this article looks deleted from SOTT Fr, probably because this law project was dated from one year ago (late december 2020).
So it was not fresh news.
Grichka Bogdanov's death is making the rounds on social media right now. :-(
(...) I hope her twin will recover quickly.
@trytofly : his twin : Grishka was a man. ;-)

Here is what Jean-Pierre Petit wrote about his death :
Jean-Pierre Petit said:
28 décembre 2021:
Mon ami très cher Grichka est mort aujourd'hui. Je suis très triste et une vague de souvenirs fait aussitôt irruption.
Les chaînes nationales passeront-elles un épisode de " Temps X "? ( j'avais participé à la première ( à 19' 23'') et à la dernière émission ).
Mon opinion sur leurs qualités de scientifiques dans Janus 19 à 14' 00''. Ils ont été traînés dans la boue par des médiocres, sans talents, jaloux, dont les soi-disant travaux scientifiques, basés sur du vent, disparaîtront dans les poubelles de l'histoire des sciences.
A Tran, Grichka !
a

How mass media lie:
If peaks of vaccination against the Covid-19 could be noted in May and July, since then the number of injections made stagnates. According to Santé publique France, as of December 28, 21.3% of the population has not been vaccinated at all. To encourage those who have not yet received any injection, the government wants to transform the health pass into a vaccination pass. This means that access to many places would now be reserved only for those who are fully vaccinated.
They just omit to say that Frenchs under 12 CAN'T be injected so this 21.3% is just a trickery! 90.3% of adult are vaccinated! And note the last update of the meter: December 7, almost one month late.

90.3pct.png

For the record : Health minister, July 2021 : when 90% of the population will be vaccinated, there will only be 500 or 300 cases, there will be no more health impact. (208,000 cases of contamination today).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom