UFO Watching In Denmark

T

the rabbit

Hi
Just got back from a vacation at a summer house on the east coast of Denmark right next to the sea. Nights where spent talking on the patio in pitch blackness except for the stars. Well looking up into the night sky with purpose it didnt take long before I and company that I was with , started to witness many, many of our visitors travelling in one direction. That being from south to north. It seems they are virtually everywhere at present and being caught on mobile phone cameras ,being seen by numbers of witnesses at any given time and so on. A comment was made that these northerly travellers may have been meeting up with Germanys Merkl and Denmarks Fogh Rasmussen who where to meet in Greenland at Thule.

Why they just couldnt meet in a cafe on the Danish German border I dont know.

The funniest thing is (and I dont mean ha ha) is that lousy M.O.D. statement we always get. "We dont follow through on anything that is not a threat" COME ON! What does this statement mean? Does it mean they have allowed these visitors the run of our airspace ,because they have privileged information that said visitors mean us no harm ,and therefore are no threat.

The story today on the signs regarding a Liverpool hospital is the one I was born in.And the lights captured on phone camera and reported and shown on todays yorkshire evening post page look like the same model as my holiday ones.

What to be done about it all though hey?

Say to the M.O.D that you saw a UFO if they say we don't follow up... tell em it was shooting lasers at stuff.

The M.O.D could be saying what they say because they don't know anything about UFOs meaning they're not taking it seriously, works both ways I think.

smoodiver said:
Say to the M.O.D that you saw a UFO if they say we don't follow up... tell em it was shooting lasers at stuff.

The M.O.D could be saying what they say because they don't know anything about UFOs meaning they're not taking it seriously, works both ways I think.
If the Officer doesn't know about UFO's in this day and age he should be replaced. He could easily get a job with Bush. They could talk to God together and ask him what to do. Im sure he has a plan.

smoodiver said:
HA HA HA HA HA HA! Just seen this and nearly fell off my chair laughing.Why not?

Ive mentioned it a while back that ive spoken to ex MOD bloke Nick Pope on a radio phone in regards to a sighting and he asked why I didnt call the MOD. Well i shrugged rather than giving the right answer which is "I didnt have their phone number to hand at the time it took place."

Maybe the signs could design a card with the MODs telephone number on it, then we can print it out and never be in doubt as what to do when we see our visitors.

Oh ive just come back from Dublin Ireland after a four day visit and saw some of our no threat to anyone friends
enjoying the airspace of Ireland to. They where also flying in a northerly direction and where seen by a friend who was with me at the time.

I think they should land and get a retina scan and fingerprinted for next year, I mean why should they be any diffirent.

the rabbit said:
A comment was made that these northerly travellers may have been meeting up with Germanys Merkl and Denmarks Fogh Rasmussen who where to meet in Greenland at Thule.

Why they just couldnt meet in a cafe on the Danish German border I dont know.
Thule is a bit away from everything :cool2:
www(dot)thule(dot)af(dot)mil has some nice photos of the place.
For something more general: _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule

To find out about UFOs in Denmark there are _http://www.igap.dk/magazine_dk.htm which has general information and _http://www.ufo-sandheden.dk/index.html which is a quarterly Ufo magazine.

There is nothing (yet) about what you saw there on your holiday, but who knows what is hidden in the last issue of the journal?

On the Norwegian site _http://galactic.no/rune/linker.html under 'telepatic contacts' there is 'http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm - a lot, but heavy'. ;)

The site or parts of it is available in English, French, German and Spanish, which one can access through _http://galactic.no/permj/ Whereas the Danish sites do not appear to have strong spiritual inclinations the Norwegian has quite a bit, with a lot about a Danish seer called Martinus.

There are also several accounts of possible futures, which Rune Øverby, the site owner, mentions for what they are worth. Several are about big waves hitting the coast. Here is one I put through a translation machine at _http://www.tranexp.com Ok, it is a bit of nonsense translation but still:
http://galactic.no/rune/torebolge.html#dr%C3%B8mmer said:
it 17.feb 07 getting I another [...] :

Dream about wave in Oslofjorden in the morning 17/2 2007. IN dream was i and Caribbean () in vestfold in Larvik. It was in Summer. Dream stayed mere detailed and it was chat about 3 big waves followed by more medium sizes and less waves. As it first the wave arrived owned we forskanset us in a the hotel rooms about 20 meter above harbour The hotel rooms appeared to be waterproof as all the walls stayed at emphasize, and the window was not breaking. Against it first the wave stayed the hotel rooms absolutely awash in about 3 minutes Accordingly drew water back , next wave arrived about 2 minutes after. Here shall I suppose that the hotel rooms stayed absolutely awash in about 1 minute. Against it third the wave as arrived about 1 minute after that other one stayed absence , shall I suppose that the hotel rooms stayed awash in between 15 at 20 sec. They subsequent the waves wasn't high enough at to advent be up to the window at the hotel rooms. Tore.
thorbiorn

I checked up on:
On the Norwegian site _links under 'telepatic contacts' there is 'Cassiopaea - a lot, but heavy'. ;)
The site and the content still exists but has moved, and now you find the link to Cassiopaea.org somewhere here.

Laura wrote about one of the books, one can find there:
There were quite a few of the "contactee" type books during that period, spread all around the globe. I think that John Keel and a few other analysts make a good case for it being a disinformation program designed to subvert the UFO Truth movement. That's probably why we aren't much interested in it here on this forum.
As an example of what one can encounter, and how it can point in different directions, there is a story of the Tunguska event where there is both a claim from Billy Meier of a crashed UFO, but also a video that speaks of a comet impact. If one clicks around on the site, one may find links to cases that are now rather old or hard to find.

Here is a case from Norway:
PARTIALLY TRANSPARENT WOMAN - SHE DIED THREE DAYS LATER! This photo was taken by Arne Larsen, 2338 Espa ca.1986 near Sørum in connection with a wedding party. The woman in the red dress with her back is the mother of the bride. Note that she is partially transparent in the picture here AND SHE DIED THREE DAYS AFTER THE PIC WAS TAKEN!! The film was submitted to Kodak and examined - but they could not find any fault with the film and explain the result. Double exposure is not possible with the camera used and flash was used.

Could it be that her etheric (-life force body-) and astral body here was about to be pulled out of the physical already here? - her SUPERSELF showed (cf. spiritual science) at this point that she was going to die. Therefore, one can wonder if we often associate with 'transparent' people who we do not perceive them as such because the brain 'interprets' them to be 'normal'?
Arne2.jpg

Can one find other examples?

There is also a page about Cover-ups: "The Cosmic Watergate" - COVER-UPS with a link to the old Pentagon Flash video, which is now defunct unless you can play Adobe Flash Player, though Adobe recommends to uninstall as it is not supported. Anyway, the fact that one can find a link, gives an idea of the width of information, available, but there is little help sifting through the mass of files and links to find out what might be true.

Back
Top Bottom