Stefan Denaerde and Iarga

sarek

Padawan Learner
Strangely a search on this forum did not turn up earlier posts about this so perhaps this is novel info to some.

This might be of special interest to other Dutch readers as mr. Denaerde was an alias for a Dutch entrepreneur.

I first read Denaerde's book "extraterrestrial civilisation" now about 35 years ago. The story describes the writers' adventures when sailing in the Dutch river delta region. He encountered there a semi submerged UFO with being from the planet Iarga.

What follows is a fascinating description of life on a world which is populated by apparently Man level 4 being. They have built a completely stable and prospering civilisation where omni creativity and encompassing love are the driving forces. The description caught me instantly as that place being a world where i would love to live.

Later on, interestingly, Denaerde claims to have been channelling further information from highly advanced beings. He has written them down in another book, of which I sadly could not find an English translation.

The basics of the second book, called "The universal creation" or in Dutch "de universele schepping" are quite reminiscent of the material used in esoteric Christianity. At its basis is creation of All out of Nothing, thereby necessitating dualism.
Because of that dualism, good and evil also coexist in mankind and because apparently in the past mankind has declined higher guidance(The fall into sin) special measures must now be taken to effect a separation before mankind physically destroys itself.

Googling on the words Stefan Denaerde and Iarga will reveal a number of links, this is one of them: http://www.resona.nl/Denaerde/denaerde.html

There were quite a few of the "contactee" type books during that period, spread all around the globe. I think that John Keel and a few other analysts make a good case for it being a disinformation program designed to subvert the UFO Truth movement. That's probably why we aren't much interested in it here on this forum.

On a sidenote, one can note that usually for the contactees, it's something that happens to them, they haven't ask for it (at least at a conscious level), so it could sign the nature of this contact and of the information revealed (STS).

Later on, interestingly, Denaerde claims to have been channelling further information from highly advanced beings. He has written them down in another book, of which I sadly could not find an English translation.

Hi sarek,

Both books (plus additional info) can be read in English here (free of charge): _http://www.theory-of-god.nl/
You have to click on the Achievements button first to reach the page with the downloads.

I have severe doubts about all of this being worthwhile, though. Caveat lector! ;)

Palinurus said:
Hi sarek,

Both books (plus additional info) can be read in English here (free of charge): _http://www.theory-of-god.nl/
You have to click on the Achievements button first to reach the page with the downloads.

I have severe doubts about all of this being worthwhile, though. Caveat lector! ;)

Thank you for the additional info. Like i said, I read the books about 35 years ago and they helped kickstart my journey as a seeker. In that sense they have been worthwhile.

I do recall a kind of depressed feeling i often had when reading the second book though, but that could be the brain being pushed to work too hard.
Also, when one compares the first book with the second, it became clear to me, even back then, that part of the "channelled" message in the second book has been coloured by the writers' own pre existing views and opinions. He often expressed certain (conservative to put it mildly) views when talking with the Iargans that they berated him for, which exact same views resurfaced as truths in the second book, when apparently there was no one to point it out to him.

Edit=Quote

There is one thing that's on my mind after more thorough analysis based on the answers given above. I hope you will indulge me, but please tell me if i am really on a wild goose chase here.

Is it not possible that the analysis by John Keel failed to distinguish between 3D and 4D phenomena? I agree that 4D orginated phenomena could be part of the disinformation. I believed Jaques Vallee has also written about that.

However, the UFO and its inhabitants as described by Denaerde were quite tangible and material and very 'technological' and did in itself exhibit no form of supernatural activity. They exhibit the look and feel of a 3D phenomenon.

In other words: It could have been built by humans, if only we already had the technology. The Iargans also, except their level of awareness were pretty much exchangeable with humans. A highly evolved person, say man type 4 or 5 could have swapped places with one of them. Iargans, unlike greys showed no sign whatsoever of inpermance or inability to exist within the 3D realm.

Furthermore, on reading the views purported in the books, there are far reaching congruences with the C and the Ra material(the latter incidentally from a similar time frame as Denaerde's books) as well as 4th way and other esoteric teachings.
In fact, in no other B level material whatsoever have I found insurmountable discrepancies with this.

sarek said:
Is it not possible that the analysis by John Keel failed to distinguish between 3D and 4D phenomena? I agree that 4D orginated phenomena could be part of the disinformation. I believed Jaques Vallee has also written about that.

However, the UFO and its inhabitants as described by Denaerde were quite tangible and material and very 'technological' and did in itself exhibit no form of supernatural activity. They exhibit the look and feel of a 3D phenomenon.

If you read Keel's work, you'll find how he describes the UFO:s transitioning between densities. In other words, when entering our reality, they lower their frequency (this is why the color changes). When the frequency is low enough, they become solid in a complete "nuts and bolts" fashion. The 'cosmic trickster' can appear to us in many ways. ;)

So lets put this another way. Are we saying that extraterrestrials from our own reality do categorically not have the means and intention of visiting us at all? I haven't yet seen the Cs position on this yet(still reading the Wave series) but the Ra material suggests that it can be allowed to 'break the quarantine"

My own view on this is that there is some kind of prime directive in force. The Iargans themselves, just like the Ra material, speaks of the absolute ban on infringing on free will, which severely limits what they are allowed to do.

In more conventional terms, how does the absence of any legit(ie non 4D sts) alien contact, square with Fermi's paradox? My own solution was the above mentioned prime directive.

sarek said:
In more conventional terms, how does the absence of any legit(ie non 4D sts) alien contact, square with Fermi's paradox? My own solution was the above mentioned prime directive.

And what if the Fermi's paradox just wasn't, if it was just a reflect of his ignorance or his bias of what such evidence should be ?

Back
Top Bottom