Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

I wonder if, since they're digital trading cards, Trump is thinking along the lines of having his own digital currency?
I wonder about that too. He does allow paying in Cryptocurrency.

Can I buy Trump Digital Trading Cards with cryptocurrency?
Absolutely. You can buy our Donald Trump Digital Trading Cards with Wrapped Ether (WETH).

Why do I need a crypto wallet to buy Trump Digital Trading Cards?
Crypto wallets allow you to transfer and store your cryptocurrency and digital collectibles, like these Trump Digital Trading Cards. A crypto wallet is similar to having a safe for your physical collectibles or a filing cabinet for your important papers. It’s a place to store your digital assets.

The good news if you don’t have a wallet is you can create one simply and quickly with your email address. We’ve paired with Tor.us to get you set up in a couple of minutes during the checkout process. It’s so easy and fast.

If you already have a wallet, such as a MetaMask or Coinbase Wallet, you’re ready to go. Choose “Connect Wallet” at checkout and pay with crypto as you would any other NFT/digital collectible.

Why do I need to perform a KYC/AML check if I am paying with cryptocurrency?

KYC is an acronym for “know your customer”, or “know your client”. It involves the verification of a customer's identity. Identity verification requires information that can be used to verify your identity, like a valid Drivers License, a passport, etc.

If you do not complete the KYC process, you will not be able to Purchase your Trump Digital Collectible with cryptocurrency.

Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations are mandatory for major cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and CollectTrumpCards because it ensures they comply with regulatory rules and laws. Additionally, CollectTrumpCards remains anti-money laundering (AML) compliant.

CollectTrumpCards has partner with Sumsub, a leading platform in identity verification that works with many partners in the cryptocurrency space, including Binance and Moonpay.

CollectTrumpCards is dedicated to maintaining KYC & AML compliance for transactions. Although you may not enjoy full anonymity during cryptocurrency transactions, CollectTrumpCards remain KYC compliant for the sake of protecting their users and complying with regulations.

I just started to listen to one of the latest shows on The Duran with Robert Barnes, and what caught my attention was that Barnes was saying that Trump is considering the potential offer of becoming the speaker of the House. Apparently this has been suggested to Trump by Barnes and also others, and the idea would be that Trump would take the position for a hundred days.

Now, wouldn't that be something! Alexander M. was quite stunned by this revelation, and in a not too typical way for him, he got clearly amused by this idea...saying that (paraphrasing) "just to see the reaction of all those shenaningans in the US and Europe would be hilarious". I completely agree! If Trump will become the speaker of the House, things will become a total mess but watching the meltdown of the robot people we call politicians would be great entertainment! :-)🍿

WACO: FED massacre cover up and Clinton 'suicide' called out by Trump​

Pepe Lives Matter

Thread compilation
The fake news is wondering why Trump chose to start his Presidential rallies for 2024 at the infamous Waco, Texas and for once, they might be onto something.

Click Picture for Video link

I went digging into the WACO massacre where a cult leader and over 80 people stood their ground against the federal government and then performed a mass suicide ritual by burning their own house to the ground.
Or did they?
Trump's campaign manager says that their choice had nothing to do with that infamous event but I'm not so sure.
After digging into it, it seems like the government, backed by Bill Clinton, gave the order to burn these people to the ground and denied them their constitutional rights.
To be clear, I do not believe the cult leader David Kiresh was a good person, in fact, he was a pedophile, but all signs show that the government had set their will to take someone out and mass sacrificed children to do it.

To summarize what happened:
The ATF appeared to have been given the order to take down this cult and they instigated a shoot out on purpose by instigating it with an army of government officials. They sent tanks and snipers and surrounded the area. Some ATF members were shot but many thought the cult started the shooting which is now in question as I will show later in this thread. When talks of of release of the women and children was going well they seemed hell bent on doing everything to make the situation worse.

Trump rally held on April 15th at the 30 year anniversary of the event.
https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...bc8-1ca3-4c5d-b518-cfcf1618937b_957x1280.jpeg

WACO: FED massacre cover up and Clinton 'suicide' called out by Trump

Remember this happening well, along with many documentaries thereafter over the years. To review in C's context from Oct 5th, 1994:

Q: (L) Did the United States government deliberately murder the Branch Davidians at Waco?

A: Close. Led them to destroy themselves.

Q: (L) How?

A: Psychological warfare tactics.

Q: (L) Did the US government set their compound on fire?

A: No.

Q: (L) Who set the compound on fire?

A: Branch Davidians. Drove them crazy.

Q: (L) Were ELF or subliminals used?

A: Yes. As well as other means.

So special counsel John Durham has released his report, commissioned by the DOJ, to look into the FBI investigation into Trump's "collusion with Russia". Here's what the report found:

There was: 1) insufficient predicate intelligence to open an investigation;

2) the intelligence was not properly analyzed;

3) the FBI agents had a biased predisposition to open an investigation against Trump.

"As the record now reflects, at the time of the opening of Crossfire Hurricane [the code name of the investigation], the FBI did not possess any intelligence showing that anyone associated with the Trump campaign was in contact with Russian intelligence officers at any point during the campaign..." (59)

"The FBI Intelligence Analyst who had perhaps the most in-depth knowledge of particularly sensitive Russian intelligence information in FBI holdings during the relevant time period disclosed that she never saw anything regarding any Trump election campaign conspiracy with the Russians, nor did she see anything in FBI holdings regarding Carter Page, Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos, or Paul Manafort engaging in any type of conspiracy with the Russians regarding the election."

So, there was someone at the FBI with brains. They just chose to ignore her for political reasons.

Durham's report exposes yet another example of a US Intel agency directly interfering in a presidential election. While this bogus investigation by the FBI into Trump's alleged "collusion" with Russia did not stop him winning the 2016 election, it arguably did significantly influence the 2020 election that Biden won (allegedly). Biden's 2020 election win was also DIRECTLY aided by the CIA and other intel agencies who knowingly lied about the contents of Hunter Biden laptop which, if revealed at the time (summer 2020), would likely have resulted in Biden losing at the polls.
durham1.jpgdurham2.jpgDurham3.jpg

I wonder if it will be like all the covid nonsense finally being admitted as being nonsense and dangerous at that.

I wonder if people will actually notice the importance of what is being reported.."we've been lying to you for years and we don't even care". I wonder if people will tie that with Jan 6th or all the sexual misbehavior that they keep on pinning on Trump, and the classified documents and all that.

I wonder if people will actually notice the importance of what is being reported.."we've been lying to you for years and we don't even care".
I wonder if it will be like all the covid nonsense finally being admitted as being nonsense and dangerous at that.

No need to wonder! That seems to be a major problem with the US compared to most other countries - at least the "free" countries: the shocking level of popular apathy in the face of clear evidence of staggering govt. corruption, especially in contrast to what the US govt. supposedly stands for. The covid business is one thing, I mean, people can quibble over that, but the recent evidence that the CIA directly interfered in the 2020 election to help Biden win, and now this Durham report that shows the FBI etc. were doing exactly the same thing in 2016 against Trump. There's no quibble room there. Pretty sad, but there it is.

No need to wonder! That seems to be a major problem with the US compared to most other countries - at least the "free" countries: the shocking level of popular apathy in the face of clear evidence of staggering govt. corruption, especially in contrast to what the US govt. supposedly stands for. The covid business is one thing, I mean, people can quibble over that, but the recent evidence that the CIA directly interfered in the 2020 election to help Biden win, and now this Durham report that shows the FBI etc. were doing exactly the same thing in 2016 against Trump. There's no quibble room there. Pretty sad, but there it is.
That is what is so discouraging in some instances.

I had a conversation with a very liberal (in the US) coworker today, and I mentioned that "So, russiagate was a lie after all..? CNN said so" he quickly jumped on MSNBC's website and said "well, there were convictions and indictments!... and I don't know if I trust CNN that much anymore, they have a republican CEO now"

So, much like with Elon Musk and all the love they had for him saving the planet a year or so ago, now CNN is getting ready to fall from grace and the clear explanation is that they obviously went right wing, which explains every inconvenient piece of data.

And while I know I am giving an example of the current event from one side of the political aisle in the US, the truth is that it's a human phenomenon.

As comic as this meme is, it's almost spot on, given that CNN is based on fear pron.

And while I know I am giving an example of the current event from one side of the political aisle in the US, the truth is that it's a human phenomenon.
Given the latest session, one can't bring this segment population to undo the brainwashing they have accepted as truth.

The hard-wiring it has created, and any discussion turns a reasonable person of truth into negative emotions, thus a possible change in one's own Frequency Resonance Vibration.

Protect your spiritual, physical, and mental health from their chosen ignorance, IMHO.

1684561847566.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 07-02-40 Business News - Latest Headlines on CNN Business CNN Business.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 07-02-40 Business News - Latest Headlines on CNN Business CNN Business.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 07-03-22 Fear and Greed Index - Investor Sentiment CNN.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 07-03-22 Fear and Greed Index - Investor Sentiment CNN.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 3
And now this, seems the FBI is in the hot seat right now:

The FBI violated its own rules in the investigations of the Capitol assault and the protests over the death of George Floyd.

A court claims that agents violated regulations by using a huge foreign intelligence file in connection with these incidents.

This Friday, a court order was released detailing that FBI officials violated their own standards when they attempted to seek to link foreign intelligence sources to the 2021 Capitol insurrection and the 2020 racial protests sparked after the death of George Floyd.

The report, which exposes thousands of transgressions by government officials, was requested last year by the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. Many parts of it are censored.

According to the report, improper queries of foreign intelligence information were repeatedly made without cause. This information is collected under Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, which allows the government to collect the communications of selected foreign nationals outside the U.S. without a warrant.

"Today's revelations underscore the need for Congress to rein in the FBI's egregious abuses of this law, including warrantless searches using the names of people who donated to a congressional candidate," Patrick Toomey, deputy director of the American Civil Liberties Union's National Security Project, told the AP. "These illegal searches undermine our fundamental constitutional rights and threaten the foundation of our democracy. It is clear that the FBI cannot be left to police itself," he added.

FBI officials, who spoke on anonymity, attributed most of the breaches to confusion among the workforce and a lack of common understanding about consultation standards. They also reported that these behaviors were rectified with corrective actions, which began beginning in 2021. However, these revelations could affect congressional reauthorization of this warrantless surveillance program, which FBI and DOJ officials say is necessary to counter terrorism, espionage and international cybercrime.

Back
Top Bottom