Traumeel

from Vulcan:
There's some excellent recommendations for toothpaste in the thread About Fluoride here on the forum.

Indeed! This one was my favorite!:

from Data:
1 part Table Salt
6 parts Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate)
3 parts Glycerol (=Glycerine)
1 drop natural peppermint oil (only for the usual toothpaste-feeling)
[Note from Lar: when using homeopathics, you may want to substitute orange oil or lemon oil for flavoring. You can also add xylitol powder, which is a sugar alcohol that has been shown to improve gum health.]

It tastes relatively good and is for everday use. I use it together with NON-fluorinated dental floss and a Hydrogen Peroxide flush.

The baking soda and the salt is not soluble in the liquid glycerol alcohol (tastes sweet) and therefore makes for abrasive grain. I would not add water because of this. I use finely grounded himalaya salt because of the mild taste in comparison to sea salt. Make sure the peppermint oil is for internal use (artefical oils can be toxic). The resulting mixture is pasty, but allows the brush to dip in. Hydrogen Peroxide can be bought at a concentration of usually 3%. I would dilute it down to 1.5% or lower, because 3% irritated my gums. I store the paste and the diluted peroxide in two small closed container. I use it twice a day.

Easy, cheap, 100% safe, fun, kills bacteria and a way to healthy teeth!

And shellycheval also had a very easy, cheep, safe, homeopathic friendly idea:
I pour a little hydrogen perxiod on my toothbrush, let the excess drip off, then sprinkle on a little baking soda and brush--teeth and mouth feel really clean! (use less soda and brush softer if you have soft/sensitive teeth)
shellycheval

Great thread Vulcan. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom