Trans madness: jokes & memes

Transgender attends movie theater in pink dress to see Barbie. He mentions that he felt divine

"We’re team Barbie"

Did not know this film (cough) was made or in theatres, and see that it has grossed 1 Billion for Barbie. However, became aware of it today because of this:

You see, there was a war of X words lead by Piers Morgan against Prime Minister-you know who, who could be no other, as read in this article:

Piers Morgan goes after Prime Minister Trudeau following Barbie post

Morgan responded to Trudeau’s post, which featured a photo of himself and his son dawning pink clothing for their attendance of the film. The caption with the photo read, “We’re team Barbie.” The line is a reference to the online “Barnenheimer” debate about which movie is better between Barbie or Oppenheimer; the two films were simultaneously released in theatres this past month.

By the way, the ex Climate Minister, McKenna, used to be called Canada's Climate Barbie (when she took over the portfolio it seemed she struggled to understand what a C02 molecule actually was and yet alas, was immediately convinced), or so some have said:

Liberal MP Catherine McKenna, a former cabinet minister retorted by writing, “I can’t tell you how glad we are too!”

1 Billion, whoa.

This article reveals so many aspects of the twisted, perverted reasoning and “cult behaviour” so called “professionals” are exhibiting.

“Mother of Sex-Trafficked Teen Files Lawsuit After Girl Was Held In Boys Group Home To ‘Affirm’ Her Trans Identity​

Virginia school district concealed 14 year old's gender transition, is responsible for her abduction, lawsuit states.”

The article describes how she was passed off to various pimps and perverts, the horrific sexual abuse this young girl experienced has definitely changed her forever.

The young girls statement at the end of the article sums up how lonely kids and teens experiencing confusion, vulnerability and the need for attention are the hooks used by this predatory “program” of “Trans mutilation.

“The girl realized after her traumatic experience that she never was a boy, she told her mother, according to The Federalist. “I don’t know who I was. I’m a totally different person now. I never was a boy. Everybody was doing it, I just wanted to have friends,” she said.”

How have the Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italians and others from countries speaking romance languages handled all the gender issues since nouns and pronouns are classified as either masculine OR feminine?

As shown in the image, Spanish uses an ending "o" for masculine nouns and an ending "a" for feminine nouns, but the gender neutral folks want to use a neutral "e" instead. Which none uses and it will spark a revolution the moment the RAE (Spanish Royal Academy, arbiter of the language) adopts it. But so far the RAE has hold its ground.

Back
Top Bottom