Toutes les séances dans un seul fichier

Hi @isparnid, if you're interested, we can incorporate French transcripts into the repository that is automatically building the English compilation (which is done automatically by the GitHub workers). If you have markdown files, that's 99% of the work done.
Thanks @KS, good idea. I'm not familiar with github which I don't use. I do have all the sessions translated into French in Markdown format. How can I proceed?

Salut @isparnid, si vous avez une archive avec des fichiers markdown, vous pouvez la publier ici. Je refactoriserais le référentiel de session principal et verrais comment ça se passe. Si cela fonctionne sans problème, vous pouvez penser à avoir un compte GitHub pour que je puisse faire de vous un contributeur. De cette façon, vous pourrez ajouter de nouvelles sessions directement au référentiel. Une connaissance de base de Git est requise, mais c'est un excellent outil à connaître malgré tout; c'est un système fantastique pour le contrôle de version de tous les documents de type texte que vous y insérez.

Hi @isparnid, if you have an archive with markdown files, you can post it here. I'd refactor the main session repository and see how it goes. If it'll be working without any issues, you can think about having a GitHub account so I can make you a contributor. This way, you'll be able to add new sessions directly to the repository. A basic knowledge of Git is required, but it's a great tool to know regardless; it's a fantastic system for version control of whatever text-like documents you'd put into it.

Merci, super travail! Je le testerai aujourd'hui soir au plus tôt. J'ai cependant apporté quelques modifications au référentiel, qui permettront une intégration fluide de langues supplémentaires.

Thank you, great work! Will test it in the evening today at the earliest. I've made some changes to the repository though, that will allow for a smooth integration of additional languages.

OK, la première version peut être trouvée en suivant le lien ci-dessous ; en cas de doute, cliquez sur le lien PDF. C'est un peu difficile sur les bords, mais 80 % du travail est fait. Certaines parties doivent être corrigées, comme par exemple la correction des notes de bas de page ou l'ajout d'éléments tels que des images, etc. Ce que je dois également faire, c'est réécrire le script de construction. Les scripts Shell commencent à s'encombrer très rapidement.

OK, the first version can be found by following the link below; if unsure, click on the PDF link. It's a little bit rough around the edges, but 80% of the work is done. There are some parts that need fixing, like for example fixing footnotes or adding assets like images, etc. What I also need to do is rewrite the building script. Shell scripts are starting to clutter up very fast.

[Pour les techniciens] Le lien du référentiel est ci-dessous; comme vous pouvez le voir, il existe un nouveau répertoire chapitres-fr contenant les fichiers fournis par @isparnid.

[For techies] The repository link is below; as you can see, there's a new chapters-fr directory containing the files @isparnid provided.

C'est parfait ! Tous les formats sont enfin disponibles. Je vais me créer un compte sur github pour pouvoir insérer les nouvelles séances traduites... et suivre les tutos github ! Merci @KS

It's perfect! All formats are finally available. I'm going to create an account on github so I can insert the new translated sessions... and follow the github tutorials! Thanks @KS

Hi @isparnid, if you have an archive with markdown files, you can post it here. I'd refactor the main session repository and see how it goes. If it'll be working without any issues, you can think about having a GitHub account so I can make you a contributor. This way, you'll be able to add new sessions directly to the repository. A basic knowledge of Git is required, but it's a great tool to know regardless; it's a fantastic system for version control of whatever text-like documents you'd put into it.

Hello @KS,
There are some new sessions translated into French that I'd like to add to the repository. I've created an account on GitHub: isparnid.
Will it be possible to generate the various files (pdf, html, etc.) directly from GitHub?
Thank you,

Hi @isparnid we can try an easier route, without relying on Git install. You can try to add file in chapters-fr folder in the repository by clicking:
Zrzut ekranu 2023-11-3 o 16.32.39.png

This will create a "fork" of the repository on your account. You can safely play there, and add some files. When you are ready, you can create a "pull request", a request to apply your changes to the repository that you've "forked" from. After opening the pull request, I'll review it and accept it. Feel free to experiment, it's safe and nothing will break :)

Here's the documentation on how to do a pull request:

Link to the repository:

Back
Top Bottom