The World's Fair

Q: (LQB) The World's Fair expositions in the US in the late 18 hundreds and early 19 hundreds are very anomalous. Did some of these massive structures exist prior to the expositions? Was some form of alternate energy used in their construction? Were these expositions used to program the masses and impose false history?

(L) Now, wait a minute. Let's back up here. These World Fair expositions are very anomalous. Why are they very anomalous? Where's LQB? I wanna understand this. LQB, where are you?

(LQB) They were built in very short periods of time. Very large structures and current contractors don't believe they could ever do that today.

(L) Wow. Okay. Did some of these massive structures exist prior to the expositions?

A: Partly and expanded.

Q: (LQB) Was some form of alternative energy used in their construction?

A: No.

Q: (LQB) Were these expositions used to program the masses and impose false history?

A: Not exactly as the question is composed, but yes, there were nefarious systems involved. This topic could be more carefully analyzed for clues.

I think the last sentence is a key towards a more productive line of inquiry. It suggests that the approach to the topic up to that point wasn't careful enough in its analysis to ferret out the details that would lead to an understanding of the nefarious systems involved, their goals, and so forth. Rather than chasing hints of anomalies, then, perhaps a more grounded and grassroots approach would be in order. Starting with the basic facts about various World's Fairs and seeing what, if anything, sticks out.

For instance, here is a legacy site from the Missouri Historical Society which lists all the buildings from the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair, what they cost to build, what they were for, and other interesting facts. Just reading through this stuff is interesting in its own right (had no idea that the first Ferris wheel was built for the Chicago World's Fair), but there are also anecdotes that suggest possible "nefarious systems involved". To get an idea of what I mean, just take a look at what they have listed for "The Palace of Electricity and Machinery":

Architect: Walker & Kimball, Boston and Omaha
Builder: Goldie Construction Company, St. Louis

In devoting large amounts of space to machines that generated electricity, the Fair designers wished to show that electricity was the lifeblood of the twentieth century and gain a glimpse of electricity’s potential—the font from which all manner of advances would flow. Constructed at a cost of $412,948, the building was home to the popular De Forest Wireless Telegraph Tower. As a precursor to today’s cellular phones, the tower allowed fairgoers to send wireless messages to Chicago and Springfield without using a telegraph line.

Interesting, no?

Obviously, this is not enough to claim to know who and what was the driving nefarious systems the C's alluded to were. But, gathering enough of this type of information together from other U.S. fairs from around that time could provide a clear enough overview to spot what, if anything, was going on.

Focusing on the details of construction, the numbers of visitors, and details of this sort, I think, are not likely to point anyone in any useful direction.

If all this ties into the years old mud flood thread videos and posts, I think I'll have a hearty chuckle with a big cup of tea.

It was expressed in that thread that there wasn't a lot of critical thinking going on there. Better to question your own thinking on that topic than hope this one will confirm your beliefs.

Attendance quoted for the Chicago Exposition is 27 Milllion. Yet 1893 was a major economic panic and depression in the US. Who has money and time (travel would take days each way by train from the further reaches of America.) to blow in a spending spree joy ride? Population of USA was 63 million in 1890. Sure people visiting from abroad, but really? Why get on a steamship and go to Chicago when you can just go to a fair in Europe?
There is something that is lost sight of because it is hard to believe.

The existence of a huge global organization with unlimited resources and that is in all social sectors.

In the famous thread in which an alleged member of this "elite" called "Hidden Hand" speaks, he is asked that such an organization should involve thousands of people. Thousands? - he answers - Try it with millions!

So, a show of power meeting to get together, have fun and discuss the issues that will dictate how things will occur in planetary evolution.

It's hard to understand that your neighborhood hairdresser or the guy who sells pizzas on the corner of your street are more than they seem.

perhaps a more grounded and grassroots approach would be in order. Starting with the basic facts about various World's Fairs and seeing what, if anything, sticks out.
I totally agree - good to leave all prejudices at the door and/or hoped for outcomes, although I don't think that was where stellar was coming from. (hoping for some particular outcome) It sounded to me like she was just being honest and chuckling to herself a bit making an "aside" type of comment.
For instance, here is a legacy site from the Missouri Historical Society which lists all the buildings from the 1904 St. Louis World's Fair, what they cost to build, what they were for, and other interesting facts. Just reading through this stuff is interesting in its own right (had no idea that the first Ferris wheel was built for the Chicago World's Fair), but there are also anecdotes that suggest possible "nefarious systems involved". To get an idea of what I mean, just take a look at what they have listed for "The Palace of Electricity and Machinery":
Looks more like a fantasy government building from a nostalgic Miyazaki anime.
Obviously, this is not enough to claim to know who and what was the driving nefarious systems the C's alluded to were. But, gathering enough of this type of information together from other U.S. fairs from around that time could provide a clear enough overview to spot what, if anything, was going on.
Focusing on the details of construction, the numbers of visitors, and details of this sort, I think, are not likely to point anyone in any useful direction.
I have to disagree here. What we have as one of the facts on the ground is - "the narrative". The narrative says 27 million people visited over the course of 6 months and if that figure turns out to be highly questionable or even demonstrably false, then there very well may be something there.

#1. Things don't happen in a vacuum.

The historical background comes into play here and is key, IMO. The Panic of 1893 started in early May - same date as the Chicago fair started. 600 banks and 16,000 businesses failed by the end of 1893 and it was the biggest depression in the USA up to that point. Child labor (those aged 10-14) was a fact on the ground. The big reform in Illinois at that time was not to eliminate child labor but to limit the the hours of work to ONLY EIGHT hours a day. (this was repealed 2 years later!) There was a widening gap between the robber barons and the have-nots who they exploited and for 27 million people to have gone to the Chi worlds fair, the participation of the unwashed masses would have been be necessary. Social unrest was festering in the cities as well as in agricultural areas which led to the labor movements and strikes that followed. IOW, if your kids are working in a factory, you are not going to the fair. Or if the kids are taking all the jobs, you are out of work!

So what about world visitors? the logistics are insane. A week each way on a steam ship from a major port PLUS the train to Chicago AND the train from Paris or the UK to the point of departure in Europe. TIMES TWO. (I used to be a travel agent...these things add up) Fastest train was 18 hours from NYC to CHI but you are economizing a bit and it takes 24 hours each way - thats assuming the ship arrives perfectly so you can jump on a train. (unlikely) Lets put the figure at the other end at 24 hours also just to even things out if you are not coming from Paris. So, the travel time alone is 3 weeks MINIMUM if everything goes just right. No SNAFUS. And after all that, at least a week to see what you want to see? So a one month extravaganza in total. That alone would stop all but the wealthy in Europe. The age of mass affordable public travel did not occur until after the 1970's. And no way a million people are jumping on the Cunard Line and bopping over to the US. There were not that many berths on the steamers of that era.

But there is another catch - another fact on the ground: The sheer number of fairs you could go to instead without so much travel.

From 1851 to about 1915 were maybe 20 "official" worlds fairs BUT there were plenty of other worlds fairs all over the world - maybe 70 total. I got tired of counting and trying to decide which ones really counted. It's like boom boom boom, one after another. So that says to me that they were designed for local populations, otherwise why have So many in SO many places???

(I am going to put that in the next post)

Lastly, if you manage to go to one fair, are you really ready to zip off to another one any time soon, even if you have the cash? Expo 67 was the one and only fair I went to. I had no desire to go to another one and I never have. Been there, done that.

Other facts on the grounds. Yes they were showing off equipment and machinery. (But, to who?) Was it a glorified trade show? (You don't need a glorious building and a huge outlay of money to show off an electric dynamo - it kills the economic viability no matter how many dynamos you sell.) Do you need a Worlds Fair to entice a buyer from France to come look? Another fact on the ground was the socio-cultural aspect. I'm not going to go into that, but, there was a kind of freak show aspect to that.

Lastly, about the narratives themselves. Those we have. The point is - do the narratives match the visuals; the photographic evidence? The photos and movies we have of these fairs and buildings is amazing and I am so glad we have this history preserved in that way.

What do the visuals say? In the photos, almost everyone is dapper and well-dressed - seeming like men and women of leisure strolling about, unconcerned. The men in suits and ties and the ladies in fine hats and dresses.

And we also have some of the real remnants still in existence which is also awesome. I know the narrative says it was all temporary. So many amazing old buildings have been knocked down and destroyed with a narrative back-story attached. Some of those are still standing. If they were cheezy temporary structures why were some spared and are still standing?
It was expressed in that thread that there wasn't a lot of critical thinking going on there. Better to question your own thinking on that topic than hope this one will confirm your beliefs.
Regarding critical thinking: Is wiki a valid source? Are the Historical societies and museums trustworthy sources? Is there no doubt on that? Many precious things get buried in museum basements, never to be seen again. Yes I am using figures from wiki, because it IS the official narrative. I actually want the official narrative. And then I want to compare that to the visual evidence. They are both facts on the ground.

(How different is quoting wiki from quoting CNN or NPR these days? Can it be trusted? To me, it's just the official narrative, which does not necessarily make it true. We all know today's narratives. Were the official narratives of yesteryear somehow more reliable? Perhaps yes, perhaps not. We do know that Wm Randolph Hearst (hmm another interesting building that makes little sense...JK!) famous newspaper man, was a notorious purveyor of sensational narratives.

Anyway, another fact on the ground is that a heck of a lot of these old buildings were destroyed and knocked down whether with dynamite, "fires", urban renewal, natural disasters etc. That IS a fact on the ground. As to why they were intentionally nuked? That is part of what this debate is about.

Rhetorical Q: Do you plan to spend 23 million on construction, lose a few mil on the proceeds and then just blow it all up shortly thereafter? Is that a winner of a plan? These guys were not stupid.

The one obvious remaining question the C's alluded to: Who built the buildings that were already there (and when) and what was their intended function prior to being incorporated into a World's Fair??

Last point about the visuals: the various fair buildings all over the world all looked (eerily) similar. I find that odd, as well. But that is just my opinion. (the oddness, not the similarity)

FYI, I am working on a hypothesis that I will probably get roasted and toasted for, but, I am not ready to unveil it in the "Hall of Ridiculous Theories and Pet Fascinations of 2023" just yet.

Last edited:
The one obvious remaining question the C's alluded to: Who built the buildings that were already there (and when) and what was their intended function prior to being incorporated into a World's Fair??

Might be totally wrong, but I interpreted that thing the C's said ("partly and expanded") in a mundane way, without any particular importance put on the buildings that were there already... e.g. if there was say, a normal warehouse or something, and they built up a huge, less-solid structure around it... using the existing buildings as more-solid parts of the structure, or something like that. Much easier than building the whole thing from scratch in an empty field.. and presumably there'd have been need for various different internal areas for infrastructure, machinery, management offices, etc.. So I think it's possible the existing buildings could've just been any old normal thing, not necessarily something grand or strange...

Might be totally wrong, but I interpreted that thing the C's said ("partly and expanded") in a mundane way, without any particular importance put on the buildings that were there already... e.g. if there was say, a normal warehouse or something, and they built up a huge, less-solid structure around it... using the existing buildings as more-solid parts of the structure, or something like that. Much easier than building the whole thing from scratch in an empty field.. and presumably there'd have been need for various different internal areas for infrastructure, machinery, management offices, etc.. So I think it's possible the existing buildings could've just been any old normal thing, not necessarily something grand or strange...
I can see how that could be a valid interpretation. What I'd really like to do here, in terms of aim and goal (!) and intent is come up with 2 or three questions to ask that just settle it once and for all. Honestly, at this point I don't care what the truth is, but I'd like to have some resolution. I'm tired of going back and forth with, "oh this couldn't be" or "oh that might be". It would be nice to get some clarity and finality on all this stuff. If it's nothing, it's nothing. If it is something, then I think it points to a BIG something and I'd like to get a clue about that too.

The historical background comes into play here and is key, IMO. The Panic of 1893 started in early May - same date as the Chicago fair started. 600 banks and 16,000 businesses failed by the end of 1893 and it was the biggest depression in the USA up to that point. Child labor (those aged 10-14) was a fact on the ground. The big reform in Illinois at that time was not to eliminate child labor but to limit the the hours of work to ONLY EIGHT hours a day. (this was repealed 2 years later!) There was a widening gap between the robber barons and the have-nots who they exploited and for 27 million people to have gone to the Chi worlds fair, the participation of the unwashed masses would have been be necessary. Social unrest was festering in the cities as well as in agricultural areas which led to the labor movements and strikes that followed. IOW, if your kids are working in a factory, you are not going to the fair. Or if the kids are taking all the jobs, you are out of work!
An observation ftom the real world: The franchised burger joints around my home, since covid and the vaxx, have been advertising for workers starting at age 14. I have also read that children working in USA meat processing plants are getting hurt due to dangerous working conditions.

This is unusual. While teenagers could work (talking especially at younger ages), they needed work permits. In the years I have lived, you never saw corporate level businesses advertising for 14 year olds, nor have we seen children in factory conditions since the 1800s and maybe early 1900s.

So, in a way, we have a new method of what the said orphan trains accomplished. We are also seeing everything you stated in the clip above @BHelmet ....failing banks and closing businesses.

The following video is, at least to some extent, informative, I think. It shows slides of various working stages from building at the Trans-Mississippi Expo 1898. At the very least, this shows that they were very talented at woordwork. Still, if they used this technique they were super fast!

I can see how that could be a valid interpretation. What I'd really like to do here, in terms of aim and goal (!) and intent is come up with 2 or three questions to ask that just settle it once and for all. Honestly, at this point I don't care what the truth is, but I'd like to have some resolution. I'm tired of going back and forth with, "oh this couldn't be" or "oh that might be". It would be nice to get some clarity and finality on all this stuff. If it's nothing, it's nothing. If it is something, then I think it points to a BIG something and I'd like to get a clue about that too.

To distill it down to a couple of simple questions, one would be to ask to define the "nefarious" plan connected to the fairs themselves. My guess would be that they falsely claimed a spectacular, beautiful and technologically easy future provided by the PTB. Obviously, the fact that in 2023 we're so stunned and in awe of these Expos 150 years later, shows that it was a big lie. "Progress" itself being a nasty bait and switch concept when you look at Chicago today. I also have a feeling the fairs played a role in human trafficking, much like elite conventions and major sporting events do today.

The second question would be what exactly were the "mystery" structures predating the Fair constructions that were utilized. Who originally built them and when?

@BHelmet - you've nailed down the most detail on this thread and the other ones related to this. If you were to speculate, what structures do you think predated the fairs that were incorporated into them? How old do you think they might be? What civilization or culture created them?

To distill it down to a couple of simple questions, one would be to ask to define the "nefarious" plan@BHelmet - you've nailed down the most detail on this thread and the other ones related to this. If you were to speculate, what structures do you think predated the fairs that were incorporated into them? How old do you think they might be? What civilization or culture created them?
1. “ Yes” to trying to figure out the nefarious aspect
2. As for structures, the ones that look like government buildings would be my guess as preexisting and the vendor stalls, restaurants and eateries and exhibit halls and individual country pavilions would be the add-Ons. Just speculation though.
3. No clue as to age or who built them but I’m thinking about it. How many ancient ruins are covered by foliage that were only discovered recently? Plenty. How many cultures were undiscovered even into the 20th century? It does happen. That proves nothing but it is a thing.
4. I think the narratives are important because I see a conflict between the various historical narratives and I think that is key also. Just like the 500 or so years that was added to the year zero and plague of Justinian. What was up with that anyway? Was it just simple confusion and bad dating or was it intentionally induced into the historical narrative of humanity? IDK. So, along similar lines, on one hand there are all the fairs that are dense from the 1870’s (and earlier) up to the early 1900’s. The so-called gay 90’s. Indeed the photos of the fairs show people seemingly doing well, having a grand old time. But at the same time we have the Industrial Revolution narrative and the age of revolutions with social turmoil narratives as well as the evolution of nation states and the end of monarchies along with the age of imperialism and global exploitation. A lot of different vectors. A LOT going on. Are some of these narratives mutually exclusive? That’s a question. Certainly we have conflicting narratives and realities on the ground today, so maybe there is nothing there. Baghdad vs Beverly Hills. 2 different worlds coexisting.
5. It was mentioned a few posts back -why is the existence of the preexisting buildings of St Louis or Chicago not mentioned in literature? That’s a great point. How could these things go unnoticed? I agree. So that’s a kind of fact on the ground also.

So, here is a fact on the ground - the sheer overwhelming number of fairs and expositions...

It is stupefying. Again, it reinforces the idea that the fairs were for the locals. Why go to Chicago for a great deal of time and expense, if you are a European, and you can go to London or Belgium or Madrid or Italy etc in the same time period? Or if you already went to one in the early 90's are you going to zip off to the USA? I think this makes the 27 million visitors to Chicago, in the midst of an economic panic, a bogus figure in an epic way. The 1890 census of the USA showed about 63 million total residents. the US was still an agrarian society (70%), although becoming more urban (30%). Can you just leave the farm in the spring/summer/early fall planting and harvest season and zoom off to Chi-town for a whiz-bang time? The numbers don't add up.

1890s[edit]​

1880's Just as dense - it deserves a Neo/Keanu Reeves "whoa..."

1880s[edit]​

Here are some fun facts that, I think, are amusing...and kind of potentially anomalous...
Melbourne 1854. This is interesting because Australia was a later developing place than Europe or USA (obviously). It is stated that they wanted something cheap and quick to throw together and the narrative states this took 77 days. This was the result:
Melbourne Exhibition Building

I am sure any self-respective DIYer could do this in a long weekend in our modern age with enough beer, pizza and neighbors to pitch in. Of note - in 1835/1840, Melbourne was basically nothing, and I mean nothing. In 1852 we get the gold rush narrative along with the typical population boom narrative of gargantuan scale. What goes missing in these gold rush narratives is the scale of the logistical nightmare a doubling of population in a matter of a couple years would cause. At any rate, that is another part of the narrative everywhere - a huge population boom in the mid 1800's. You can look at the history if you like. Again - I am using "their" narrative: History of Melbourne - Wikipedia

Here are a couple fun ones:

1891 Kingston, Jamaica Ya Mon!

Picture

HANOI!! 1902 !! ?? !!
ExpositionHanoi1902 GrandPalais (1).jpg
undefined

1903 OSAKA...JUST BECAUSE IT DOESN'T LOOK VERY JAPANESE
The Fifth National Industrial Exhibition - 1903 - Osaka, Japan - Community Chat - World's Fair ...
The Fifth National Industrial Exhibition - 1903 - Osaka, Japan - Community Chat - World's Fair ...

I realize that I've never seen or heard an explanation as to why the Platonic solids are said correspond with these elemental forces. Are there any materials on the subject that you can recommend?

Much of what I posted on the Parthenon in Nashville came from the internet, so a simple search should bring the material up.

As to the Platonic solids, although Plato usually gets the credit for them, he was really building upon the work of Pythagoras and later Pythagoreans. The problem is that Pythagoras and his followers wrote nothing down (a bit like the Druids - and thereby may hang a possible connection) since the Pythagoreans took a vow of secrecy not to disclose knowledge outside of their circle, although Pythagoras, as we know, is today famous for his theorem concerning the squares on the sides of right angle triangles - so some of it obviously leaked out. However, this makes it difficult today (and in the distant past) to discern what was really Pythagorean and what wasn't. I have, however, been reading a very good book on Pythagoras and his legacy by Kitty Ferguson called Pythagoras His Lives and the Legacy of a Rational Universe, which I would highly recommend. She looks at the work of Plato extensively in her book, since Plato built upon Pythagoras's doctrines to create his own body of mathematical and philosophical concepts, which fortunately have survived in writing and have heavily influenced western science and philosophy ever since.

Plato often used the written technique of a discourse or dialogue between real and imaginary figures to put over his ideas. Hence, on the subject of the Platonic solids he used the fictional character of Timaeus of Locri who discourses with Socrates and his friends. In this work Plato carried on the great Pythagorean theme of the underlying mathematical structure of the world and the power of mathematics for unlocking its secrets (echoing the C's in many ways). Quoting from Ferguson's book:

"Geometry, Plato had Timaeus explain, had a detailed role in creation when the primordial disorder was sorted into four elements - earth, fire, air and water - and the creator introduced four geometric figures - cube, pyramid or tetrahedron, octahedron, and icosahedron. These 'Pythagorean' or 'Platonic' solids are four of the five possible solids in which all the edges are the same length and all the faces are the same shape. Each element - earth, fire, air and water - was made up of tiny pieces in one of those shapes, too small to be visible to the eye. [Today we would call them fractals].

Plato had Timaeus continue: The four elements and four solids were not the alphabet of the universe. The solids were constructed of something even more basic, two types of triangle. Plato, through Timaeus, admitted there was room for argument about which triangles were most basic, but he thought he was most correct to choose the isosceles triangle and scalene triangle. Both are right triangles.

The Pythagoreans and Plato knew the dodecahedron, the only regular solid made of pentagons (12 of them), but Plato did not use it in his scheme.

Timaeus explains to Socrates and the other characters in the dialogue that earth is made up of microscopic cubes, fire of tetrahedrons. air of octahedrons, water of icosahedrons. The pairings were based on how easily moveable each solid was, how sharp, how penetrating, and on considerations of what qualities it would give an element to be made of tiny pieces in this shape.

Timaeus pairs the fifth regular solid, the dodecahedron, with 'the whole spherical heaven', and in his Phaedo, Plato associated it with the spherical Earth, in spite of the fact that in his time most of the Greek world, except for the scattered Pythagorean communities, still assumed the world was flat."

I hope the above helps. The astronomer Kepler would later take Plato's scheme and apply it to the solar system in his attempt to rationalise the orbits of the then known planets in accordance with Pythagoras's concept of the Music of the Spheres.
1680731377387-png.73097

Kepler's Platonic solid model of the Solar System from Mysterium Cosmographicum
1680731429639-png.73098

Detailed view of the inner sphere

For those who may be interested, I discussed this matter at length in my article on the Alton Towers thread - see: Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians. Quoting from that post:
"Kepler claimed to have had an epiphany on July 19, 1595, while teaching in Graz, demonstrating the periodic conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter in the zodiac: he realised that regular polygons bound one inscribed and one circumscribed circle at definite ratios, which, he reasoned, might be the geometrical basis of the universe."
Although Kepler was mistaken in this belief, the concept may possibly underlie the geometric basis of the seven densities.
You may also find this article helpful too: The Platonic and Pythagorean Solids - √ø∑Dubs
In that article, you will note that the writer promotes the interesting notion that the Dodecahedron may represent the Aether (i.e., the information field or quantum vacuum).
Curiously, this concept of the Platonic solids creates a link to the Paris Louvre glass pyramid (see above posts), which may shed some light on the reasons behind its creation (whether nefarious or otherwise :-D), since Kitty Ferguson commented upon the matter in her book. Quoting her below:

"In a less potentially deadly usage, the mystic Louis-Claude de Saint-Martin* wildly mixed images and cultures in his hope that Pythagorean forms and numbers could be employed to transform Paris into a new Jerusalem, with revolutionary democracy becoming a 'deocracy'. Others made related plans for an innovative Parisian architecture, based on the circle, triangle, pyramid, and sphere - an idea that was remarkably realised in the 1980's in I.M. Pei's controversial modern entrance to the Louvre, a glass pyramid."
[*Louis Claude de Saint-Martin (1743 – 1803) was a French philosopher who became the inspiration for the founding of the Martinist Order. The Martinists were a branch of the modern Rosicrucians who used a familiar geometric symbol as their motif.]

1024px-Martinism_black.svg.png

Unfortunately, I had not read the above comments at the time I posted my earlier material on the Louvre glass pyramid on this thread. However, I am glad to be able to post them now.

I've taken some screenshots of the construction images in this video from the St. Louis Expo 1904. They show some of the techniques they apparently used. Again, it doesn't take away the bewilderment about how they managed to do these things in such short time, and the amazing level of detail in every little piece, but it maybe is one of the clues. So one of the ideas I've had about this is that okay, maybe they used these techniques to build those things but at least from a layman's perspective this would've required tens of thousands of very skilled workmen, experts in this type of woodwork. Where did they come from?

So, maybe as BHelmet brought up, one of the main clues for cracking this nut might be the people? Did thousands of über skilled workmen go around the world to build these things? Putting on the tinfoil hat...were these workmen some kind of 'different species' that could work in such manner? Then there's the thing with the massive mental asylyms, like castles...

I also want to say that it's easy to get convinced of the usual talking points (e.g. by Mickoski, who after listening of couple of his interviews appears to me suspicious...he gives me a 'Vincent Bridges' type of vibe), which are repeated ad nauseam on various videos/podcasts. But when you take a step back and think of some of those points, you realize that it isn't as cut and dry. For example, Mickoski keeps repeating that since people were standing on these buildings, at great heights, they couldn't have been built using wood and staff. However, when you look at these construction photos, those wooden frameworks are very sturdy and could've easily supported a bunch of people standing on them.

Construction-1.png
Construction-2.png
Construction-3.png
Construction-4.png
Construction-5.png

3. No clue as to age or who built them but I’m thinking about it. How many ancient ruins are covered by foliage that were only discovered recently? Plenty. How many cultures were undiscovered even into the 20th century? It does happen. That proves nothing but it is a thing.
4. I think the narratives are important because I see a conflict between the various historical narratives and I think that is key also. Just like the 500 or so years that was added to the year zero and plague of Justinian. What was up with that anyway? Was it just simple confusion and bad dating or was it intentionally induced into the historical narrative of humanity? IDK. So, along similar lines, on one hand there are all the fairs that are dense from the 1870’s (and earlier) up to the early 1900’s. The so-called gay 90’s.

This is kind of what I think the disconnect is on 19th century Architectural History vs. Ancient History.

When we're looking at the "Added 460 Years" thread, we're seeing a complete break following the Plague of Justinian. Possibly 90% of the population dies. Europe burns. The Ancient World is gone. 2-300 years later, piles of documents in forgotten libraries are discovered/sought out and have to be reconciled against the accepted world view of a new culture emerging out of the Dark Ages. They try to translate what they find but can barely read Latin and are illiterate in Greek. They attempt to create a history that must match their worldview of Christianity (which is unassailable at that point) all the while entrenching their hegemonic position.

When you read Bede/Gregory of Tours they have no understanding of Rome - only of the empire's relationship to Christianity. If you read the Ancient City you can see it took hundreds of years of research to finally get some sort of idea as to what Roman life actually was and it is radically different than what the early medieval writers suspected.

All of this is understandable with a complete break through total destruction and the death of a civilization. But supposing that the same type of thing is possible in North America is a completely different proposition. Especially in terms of forging records/interpolations and creating a new history.

The first issue is that there are almost no detailed written records before the late 1500's. Secondly, mass deaths of North American peoples occurred concurrently at the Plague of Justinian and at the time of Black Death. Add to that De Soto's expedition in the 1540's which introduces European diseases that wipes out the majority of what was left of the mound building culture as there are no stratigraphic or carbon dating of the major mound centers having construction work after that.

So outside the Southwest USA (which lies on the periphery of Mexican cultural influence) the order of events from the 1600's remains consistent for almost every new territory settled. European settlers arrive and expand west. As they come into contact with North Americans, they hear stories from them of older civilizations with varying time frames of relatively recent ancestors, to races of giants, to re-peopling of the continent after a global flood/disaster. As the North Americans don't calculate "the past" like the Europeans - no one really knows the chronology.

What the European/European descended people find up until the early 20th century are thousands of earthen mounds. None really in use except for occasional burials and known to strike awe/fear into the native people they encounter. Many of these mounds are connected to another world in a way that other places aren't. Whether this a bad memory of the past or an unpredictable portal linking a potentially deadly phenomenon, the native people of the 19th and 20th centuries want nothing to do with them.

(We have a local report from here of natives desperately pleading with a local amateur archeologist in the 1860's to leave a particular mound alone as they believe opening it will unleash something really horrible. Disturbing them is a serious violation)

Also located at that time are anomalous stone structures that may or may not be related to the mound culture. Either way, the structures are rarely intact and their overall purpose is not known. They are not in use by the native North Americans the settlers encounter.

Beyond early fur trading records, the first written reports from all these new settlements are local newspapers. Reports written by locals. Hundreds of these reports exist that tell the same story. Mounds, earthworks, well-crafted artefacts and unusual stone structures (not necessarily buildings or remnants of). Occasionally there are giant skeletons found. For the people settling west of the Appalachians (following the Revolutionary War) this same pattern is repeated over and over again. For those settlers they are amazed at what they find and can't reconcile it with the state of the scattered tribal native people still living in the area. Unknown to them at the time is that through disease/war/extreme climate, the native population had been in their own kind of entropic Dark Age for hundreds of years.

By the middle of the 19th century "mound builder" lost civilizations theories arise. Phoenicians, Egyptians, Welsh, Lost Tribes of Israel. Nothing really sticks as the artifacts don't fit close enough. But the mounds are so prevalent that the Smithsonian Explorations into Earthen Mounds organization is formed.

This is the beginning of the creation of North American pre-Columbian history narrative as well as archaeology. My community in Canada was isolated (no rail connection) and in another country, yet our first "mound explorer" was working for the Smithsonian in the 1860's, sending our mound artefacts and reports back to Washington. Mound exploration wasn't a minor undertaking, it was all across North America and the focus of archaeology at the time.

So if we look at "spinning a narrative" this is where the official narratives start. At this time in North America the dominant world view is western European Christianity. So when you read all these original reports, they interpret their findings to match the biblical narrative.

Giants are fine, as they are in Genesis. Trans-Atlantic Phoenicians, Israelites and Welshman are all fine as well. It all matches the biblical chronology and world view. No one really knows anything, as Archeology is in its infancy.

Slowly but surely, the world view of those that direct the Smithsonian switches from Christianity to Darwinism. By WW I - there are no more giants - and natural history (animal fossils) become the focus to support the new Darwinist outlook. No one still knows who built the mounds, but it definitely has nothing to do with giants.

So the falsifications begin (Jim Vieira covers this extensively in Giants on Record) at the top level of academia. The Smithsonian destroys or hides the hundreds of giant skeletons, and any artefacts that don't fit the narrative. The problem is that all the local newspapers were archived, as were all the local historical society records of the original excavations. So what does the Smithsonian state? All those hundreds of detailed reports by local professionals and accepted by the Smithsonian at the time - were mis-measured. All of them. There were no giant skeletons.

The point I'm trying to show is that the original records aren't falsified, nor are they being altered. The PTB just regularly change their spin on the meaning of what was found. Oh they were unprofessional, dimwits in the 1800's, let us impart the new and better truth in this NYT article debunking actual evidence.

Sorry for the length of this post and I know is generally quite boring ;-) But I think it's important to recognize that almost every one of the thousands of 19th century North American settlements that were founded contain unbroken chains of records up to this day. Personally, I've spent hundreds of hours poring over these type of archives (both locally and in other places). Local historical societies and local papers at that time tend to strive for accuracy in their reporting. But are often way off base in their interpretations.

All the spinning and lies that existed then tended to be in the big papers which were the organs for the PTB to entrench their power and expand the social controls that they needed.

Back to what directly relates to this thread, in everything I can find from original, primary source records, is that there is nothing even hinting at building new structures on old ones (with the exception of some earthen mounds). There are reports of weird EM anomalies associated with mounds and earthworks. There are out of place artifacts of very fine quality. There are carbon dates going back to only 2 or 3 thousand years after Younger Dryas. There are even Sasquatch and "little people" with futuristic weapons emerging from mounds.

But there is nothing I've ever come across remotely resembling "Lost Tartary", "Mud Flood" ruins or anything pertaining to pre-existing masonry structures near Expo buildings before or after excavation. The other thing is the relative recent arrival of these theories. Does anyone know when these 1st showed up? 10 years ago? 15?

Part of this issue does hold a personal element for me. If I've done all these years of research on North American pre-history and if I completely missed something this big, then I'll have to completely re-evaluate my research methods (not looking forward to that)!

Back
Top Bottom