The way to the Unified Field - 3

Thanks for the docs :-)

So you think that the variability of the speed of light can be hidden in the non linear optic effects? I gonna check the files !

Morever, non linear optics emerged around 1960 so it would be logical that no one has made the connection or that no one has intuited that a physical effect not apprehended by a theory is translated within the said theory in another way, given the bias introduced by a too strong hypothesis.

So you think that the variability of the speed of light can be hidden in the non linear optic effects?

It is a possibility given the range of effects as shown in the articles.

As I write here, I am looking for points in common with the Alton Towers thread. There too the UFT issue is being addressed taking data from what groups such as the Rosicrucians/Alchemists/Templars might know.

Deciphering the UFT (the grail of physics) can offer us an understanding of 4th density. And also free us from the time loop.

So far, at least what I interpret is that our DNA is a truncated antenna to only receive a certain frequency of light in specific spectrum that aligns with the STS. That is, we only receive a portion of the total spectrum of light and that affects our perception of reality and ourselves. Or more simply put: Limitation of information. Because light = knowledge.

There is a geometric component, an algebraic component and an electromagnetic (light) component. But related to gravity.

So far, at least what I interpret is that our DNA is a truncated antenna to only receive a certain frequency of light in specific spectrum that aligns with the STS. That is, we only receive a portion of the total spectrum of light and that affects our perception of reality and ourselves. Or more simply put: Limitation of information. Because light = knowledge.
Amazing and I think very important your post.

It is a possibility given the range of effects as shown in the articles.

As I write here, I am looking for points in common with the Alton Towers thread. There too the UFT issue is being addressed taking data from what groups such as the Rosicrucians/Alchemists/Templars might know.

Deciphering the UFT (the grail of physics) can offer us an understanding of 4th density. And also free us from the time loop.

There is a geometric component, an algebraic component and an electromagnetic (light) component. But related to gravity.​
I thank you so much for directing me to these different threads! I've started to go through the Alton towers one : it's dense to deal with. I'm gleaning what I can because I have to focus on certain priorities. You will have understood, I am rather in search of the Grail of the physicists although I read all that can constitute a direct ramification of it. To look for the Grail, as you point out, is to identify the common points between the different theories, to identify the points where we inertially transfer concepts from one framework to another without realizing that in doing so, we certainly bridle it (mechanics and EM for example).

It is obvious that in the path to the UFT, the 4th density is totally assimilated since the UFT gives us access to all 7 densities all at once. Thus, the quest for the 4th "dimension" seems to me to be the necessary gateway to the UFT, hence my focus on this subject. At this level, for me, we start to leave the intellectual and mental level to live more what we "observe"...

I completely agree with you on the fact that our DNA is restricted to resonate with a reduced window of the EM spectrum, that of the light that is visible to us. If I understand correctly what the C's say, access to 4D requires a much wider reception of the EM spectrum (and the whole EM spectrum must correspond to 7D). Finally, as soon as one starts to approach this level of reality, intuitions are essential to advance towards new concepts adequate to the new frequency reality. In other words, it is through a work on oneself that one accesses and lives certain realities, by opening oneself to the Light and the reception to this Light is then translated into concept. It is almost impossible to find the concepts mentally and that is why we reproduce the concepts acquired in other fields on the new ones.

As for the different components you are talking about, it seems to me that the key is in the matter/antimatter symmetry and the associated matrix. Another big job :-)

The answer will be in metaphysic so be patient with me.

I wonder about the nature of the 4th "dimension" of space. In the session above, Ark guessed that it was a frequency. Is it the frequency of light or, more globally, the electromagnetic frequency itself, the frequency of Gravity?

In parallel, during the same session, the C's confirmed that the speed of light is variable, depending on the frequency. I then wondered why such a variation was not observed for more than a century and connections started to be made:

Energy is the result of desire to create by consciousness. In a state of total purity we call it unity, if impure called it love (for us still in material world). Light is basically love at certain vibrations/ frequency. Imagine the ether as a big ocean. the lower part is dense while the top lighter. By doing service to others you remove your soul impurities enabling you to rise your frequency enabling you to enter higher realm (Density). Now a celestial object like a planet or star are living entities and living being/lower soul like us are the cells. Think of planet/star as condensation/ bubble in the sea of ether. Your soul are attached to the planet /star receiving energy from your cakras. As you are aware everything is in motion through the wave so the planet will receive different frequency of energy depending the location/density in the ether. Planet and soul natural progression is toward pure light / coming home as we are currently experiencing realm border crossing between 3 to 4 D. The grand harvest/rapture is just a mechanism to ensure that our soul have high enough/proper frequency to keep progressing/match with the planet on the way home. Some of us who aren't ready for higher energy intake of 4D will just have the reincarnate again in the outer rim 3D while those who graduate take a little step closer to the bright central sun of the galaxy. Basically higher frequency energy intake is like a higher octane fuel that you need to create/mold more complex ideas (more compact waves). If you are free of any attachment/pure (6D or higher) you can swim around in the ether through time or space like inserting an idea in a dream (basically jump around or change shape as needed).
In metaphysic distance is measure in frequency differences. We called that gravity which is the differences between our planet frequency to the ether (it isn't the function of mass). Example: How do you explain the jump of earth gravity from 0.8 G pre Kantek event to 1G within short period of time? The answer is not because we got a little more water in earth crust (negligible to the total size of the planet so it can't possibly contribute to 25% increase in gravity). The answer would be the darker high tech aryan soul that being airlifted to our planet compare to the native. Within short period of time they began the exploitation of their new homeworld. If you have a difficult time conceptualizing exploitation of others just watch indian movies like dances with wolves, etc. You can see when the white settlers came in they took land and start killing the natives (including bison). The once happy peaceful tribe start fighting back the white invader. This state of suffering increase separation which lower the overall frequency of the planet thus increasing gravity/denser. Darker soul love separation/suffering as it is more hospitable to their nature/ frequency. Terraforming of a planet is being done through ideas adjustment. The main reason the cabal always want to control the narrative.
Our earth science is totally made up, other races in the galaxy use metaphysics so basically this should answer all your other questions.
Hello :)
Can you elaborate on your sentence "In metaphysic, distance is measure in frequency differences."?
Thanks a lot, Eric

Fascinating that things that have been discussed in the forum are said in this video.

For some time I have been thinking that the greatest judicial capacity of the fourth density may also be to use the energetic body and with it have the capacity to interact in a universe based on energy or electromagnetism.

For this, said "electric" body must first be formed through work (fourth path) and then learn to "walk" with it.

Furthermore, if someone learns to use that body once it is formed, perhaps they can make changes to the physical body through it.

That would be the dual capacity to act in third and fourth density mentioned by Ra and attributed by the C's to the subterranean people.

An idea that I have been thinking about for a long time.

Hello :)
Can you elaborate on your sentence "In metaphysic, distance is measure in frequency differences."?
Thanks a lot, Eric
Metaphysic is study of consciousness so naturally the spiritual journey is the distance between your current frequency to ether. It is in logos/ blueprint that every ideas, time, space, material has their own unique frequency as a mean to experience a certain ideas. Thus all that complicated matrix is there to protect free will so you can't see or interact travel to realm that you don't belong/out of your frequency range. Atom or cell is chaotic in dark/dense realm as you learn/raise your light vibrations it gains more order/genetic change. Think of diamond a perfect order gem light can shine though it (clear so you can see through it too). This is why there is a cutoff date for rapture, you don't let the 4D STS mix with 4D STO for obvious reason they clash with each other and the 3 D souls have to reincarnate elsewhere so they have freewill to choose not influenced (mimic) by other 4D souls. We mentioned long time ago that the material world is a reflection of your spiritual side so all there is now and here (spiritual realm kinda work like a dream, you can think forward/backward in time or any other alternate reality, go to anywhere in space at will but you are still in the same place/bed now. Falling off the cliff in dream mean no harm, or distance/time travel, you can even rewind it if you like.) Naturally you need to finish all the lesson/ pure 6D being to do this omnipotent psychic ability to breach all those realm border curtain and veil of forgetfulness.

Now on subject of distance, if you want to see a good movie reference see red scarlet and dr Who in marvel movies where you see her jump between realities to see her children. This is a good visual representation if you are having problem imagining things. You basically travel between a stream like blood vein between realm of reality connected by cakras/ley line. You see each realm has a frequency of their own so a violent intruder will definitely cause a severe destructive imbalance to the natural frequency of that realm. Realm border control is necessary just like our national border guard to prevent animal/plant or illegal immigrant to disturb your culture or environmental equilibrium. Your cute goldfish/cat/snake/bunny/rats is actually extremely predatory to natural wildlife.

If you astral travel by meditation naturally, your breathing speed/ mind control slow/ speed up your frequency. Now if you travel by space ship through a portal in the star you change the ship frequency by enveloping it with electromagnetic field of different frequency then the stream will take you to that particular frequency in time and space. Then when you are out of the jump star portal you use your propulsion system to travel locally (impulse system in star trek). A star ship warp jump through the ether (without star portal) is only reserve for very high vibrations souls. Jumping through space/time is extremely hazardous for you getting lost without a proper frequency map. As I mentioned before the bright star in the center of the galaxy is very high frequency and our sol system is in the outer rim of the galaxy with low frequency. Our science yardstick of lightyear is almost useless since most race don't actually use propulsion system for interstellar travel (highly inefficient way to use millennium/centuries of time in spaceship). You have to understand finding the proper frequency for time/space is very complex as a star is a conscious being that evolve in consciousness and moves around in space. On top of that the frequency map for a galaxy isn't arrange in neat order like our street name system. When you move from 1st avenue to 5th just walk 5 block When you enter a star portal by changing little frequency you could come out on the other side of the galaxy thus getting lost not knowing how to get back that is if you don't get killed by local inhabitant (most races don't welcome non ally spaceship). Trade route/ frequency map is highly patrol for trade federation members only. I hope this help a little bit in understanding the mindset of 4D races.
PS: You know astrology in a way is a study how a location of celestial object in space affect the nature off matrix lesson (you still have freewill to change your fortune but the die is cast kinda like your gene when you are born on certain date).

Metaphysic is study of consciousness so naturally the spiritual journey is the distance between your current frequency to ether. It is in logos/ blueprint that every ideas, time, space, material has their own unique frequency as a mean to experience a certain ideas. Thus all that complicated matrix is there to protect free will so you can't see or interact travel to realm that you don't belong/out of your frequency range. Atom or cell is chaotic in dark/dense realm as you learn/raise your light vibrations it gains more order/genetic change. Think of diamond a perfect order gem light can shine though it (clear so you can see through it too). This is why there is a cutoff date for rapture, you don't let the 4D STS mix with 4D STO for obvious reason they clash with each other and the 3 D souls have to reincarnate elsewhere so they have freewill to choose not influenced (mimic) by other 4D souls. We mentioned long time ago that the material world is a reflection of your spiritual side so all there is now and here (spiritual realm kinda work like a dream, you can think forward/backward in time or any other alternate reality, go to anywhere in space at will but you are still in the same place/bed now. Falling off the cliff in dream mean no harm, or distance/time travel, you can even rewind it if you like.) Naturally you need to finish all the lesson/ pure 6D being to do this omnipotent psychic ability to breach all those realm border curtain and veil of forgetfulness.

Now on subject of distance, if you want to see a good movie reference see red scarlet and dr Who in marvel movies where you see her jump between realities to see her children. This is a good visual representation if you are having problem imagining things. You basically travel between a stream like blood vein between realm of reality connected by cakras/ley line. You see each realm has a frequency of their own so a violent intruder will definitely cause a severe destructive imbalance to the natural frequency of that realm. Realm border control is necessary just like our national border guard to prevent animal/plant or illegal immigrant to disturb your culture or environmental equilibrium. Your cute goldfish/cat/snake/bunny/rats is actually extremely predatory to natural wildlife.

If you astral travel by meditation naturally, your breathing speed/ mind control slow/ speed up your frequency. Now if you travel by space ship through a portal in the star you change the ship frequency by enveloping it with electromagnetic field of different frequency then the stream will take you to that particular frequency in time and space. Then when you are out of the jump star portal you use your propulsion system to travel locally (impulse system in star trek). A star ship warp jump through the ether (without star portal) is only reserve for very high vibrations souls. Jumping through space/time is extremely hazardous for you getting lost without a proper frequency map. As I mentioned before the bright star in the center of the galaxy is very high frequency and our sol system is in the outer rim of the galaxy with low frequency. Our science yardstick of lightyear is almost useless since most race don't actually use propulsion system for interstellar travel (highly inefficient way to use millennium/centuries of time in spaceship). You have to understand finding the proper frequency for time/space is very complex as a star is a conscious being that evolve in consciousness and moves around in space. On top of that the frequency map for a galaxy isn't arrange in neat order like our street name system. When you move from 1st avenue to 5th just walk 5 block When you enter a star portal by changing little frequency you could come out on the other side of the galaxy thus getting lost not knowing how to get back that is if you don't get killed by local inhabitant (most races don't welcome non ally spaceship). Trade route/ frequency map is highly patrol for trade federation members only. I hope this help a little bit in understanding the mindset of 4D races.
PS: You know astrology in a way is a study how a location of celestial object in space affect the nature off matrix lesson (you still have freewill to change your fortune but the die is cast kinda like your gene when you are born on certain date).​
Thank you very much for all this information full of diamonds. It helps me to see more clearly how the frequency can be part of a change of reality even if I have the feeling that we are not talking about the frequencies used by scientists at the moment.

There are lots of little phrases that help unlock conceptual blocks and open up to a larger reality, to more possibilities. This allows me to better understand why certain immersions within our reality are perceptible for some but not at the collective level and it deeply explains why a state of tension has been put in place, for a few years now, to prevent the vibratory change, driven by an increasingly massive awakening, from taking place, whether through geopolitical, financial, climatic or migratory situations. ... all this makes sense and it is by working on our individual anchoring that we will be able to counterbalance this reality to let germinate, in us, a more joyful, solar, solidary and benevolent reality. We must not forget that the future germinates in potential within us and that what we look at externally is our past. Thank you again for your lights :)

PS: You know astrology in a way is a study how a location of celestial object in space affect the nature off matrix lesson (you still have freewill to change your fortune but the die is cast kinda like your gene when you are born on certain date).
It shows that you have studied a lot and you know a lot.

You always say things without hesitation, sure of yourself that the things you tell are true.

I don't understand much of what you say, but if one day I can confirm that what you say is true, I will take off my hat and I will give you a courteous greeting with the greatest respect..., be it in the kingdom that be.:-D

Today's topic is to understand how to break through the sensory barrier (dimensional veil) that keeps us in 3D and thus open to 4D.

To do this, we must continue our journey of discovering the nature of 4D and identifying the 4th "dimension" that takes us from 3D to 4D. According to the C's, the 4th "dimension" is a frequency but we know nothing about its exact nature, except that it is outside of space and time.

However, we know that there is a matter that resides outside of space and time too, it's antimatter :

JUNE 22, 1996

Q: (L) Okay, if a person were passing into the antimatter universe, how would they perceive it ?
A: They wouldn’t
Q:
(L) Why ?​
A: No space, no time

It's our 3D perception that makes us perceive the dynamics of antimatter as evolving in a negative time, in mirror of our 3D linear time :​

MAY 27, 1995

Q: (RS) The next question is: particles move, matter moves, in our direction of time, do antiparticles, antimatter, flow backward in time?
A:
Think of it as merely one seventh of the equation, Roger!
Q: (L) Can we get an answer on whether this is the case strictly on the third level of density?
A: Backward

So, we have 3D matter (t>0)/antimatter (t<0) in order to find the 0 of the 4th "dimension" : the C's remind us that antimatter resides in NULL time and space. But as we, as observing scientists, are immersed in 3D (t>0), we perceive this "0", what is outside our 3D sphere as a "negative" reality in the mathematical sense. Hence the antimatter (t<0). It's quantum mechanics that opens us to this reality thanks to the Dirac equation, relativistic Schrödinger equation.

Moreover, this is confirmed by Ryazanov who obtains quantum mechanics through the interaction of the two time variables t and -t :
DECEMBER 26, 1998

Q: (A) Now, let’s change a little bit. BRH sent me an e-mail where there was a discussion between Sarfatti and a Russian physicist who was working with Sakharov by the name of Ryazanov, at Moscow University. He says he can do derivation of quantum mechanics from electrodynamics with two signs of time. He is speaking about possible reversing of causality. On the other hand, he is saying that it is the sin of physicists that they believe in the power of mathematics. Part of what this Ryazanov is saying seems to correspond to what I think also. Does he really have a theory which explains quantum mechanics?
A: Yes but he made an omission
Q:
(A) What omission?
A: Calculating the frequency constant

In other words, the quantum manifests itself when the reality outside of 3D is taken into account, when we go beyond our own external vision of 3D of which mechanics is the standard. When we start to take into account what is outside our (finite) perception reality, what appears infinite to us, the quantum reveals itself. It is therefore not for nothing that we speak of "quantum" mechanics for the infinitely small. Question: is quantum mechanics limited only to the infinitely small?

Now, what the C's tell us is that Ryazanov's approach is limited even if it's already very beautiful because, to my knowledge, nobody before him had managed to obtain the mechanics from a classical approach. Except, perhaps partially, Notalle whose work we will have to study to obtain a broader vision of the question. In what way is Ryazanov's approach limited? He did not take into account the calculation of the frequency constant. Wouldn't the C's be talking about taking into account the 4th "dimension" of space because let's not forget that the time he uses in his theory is the 3D linear time. Now to make this 3D perception of time disappear, we have to make it variable: wouldn't this be the famous frequency which characterizes the 4th "dimension" of space? In other words, wouldn't the calculation of the frequency constant within the framework of Ryazanov's theory allow us to rigorously obtain, in a mathematical sense, the presence of the 4th "dimension" of space? In other words, quantum mechanics would only be a glimpse of a universal mechanics, the one that Einstein dreamed of as a unified field and from which quantum mechanics could be derived.​

Q: (RS) The next question is: particles move, matter moves, in our direction of time, do antiparticles, antimatter, flow backward in time?
A:
Think of it as merely one seventh of the equation, Roger!
Q: (L) Can we get an answer on whether this is the case strictly on the third level of density?
A: Backward

So, we have 3D matter (t>0)/antimatter (t<0) in order to find the 0 of the 4th "dimension" : the C's remind us that antimatter resides in NULL time and space. But as we, as observing scientists, are immersed in 3D (t>0), we perceive this "0", what is outside our 3D sphere as a "negative" reality in the mathematical sense. Hence the antimatter (t<0). It's quantum mechanics that opens us to this reality thanks to the Dirac equation, relativistic Schrödinger equation.

From the Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians thread:

Well, I have been reading the last posts. I would have liked to read them sooner but I have had some problems with the power grid. I am also having a hard time digesting them. Partly because they are in English and there are things that I can't either interpret or use correctly to give an adequate answer between what I read and the ideas that come to my mind.

Even so I will try to explain myself.

Ok, having read about:

The Primary Scission.
Global Scaling Theory.
Fine Structure Constant.
Non-Linear Longitudinal Waves in the Medium of Logarithmic Space.

I don't intend to go into the mathematical detail, I think MJF has done it very well. The first thing I want to comment is that the Lemniscata seems to offer the clue to understand why alchemists choose certain places for their enclaves. The most obvious answer is that they are points on the planet where it is easier to travel between densities and/or dimensions. An example of such places would be Mount Sashta in the U.S. I mention this place because it is mentioned in a book I consult many times about Atlantis (later I will insert a transcript of one of its chapters, relevant to the subject of the UFT).

Theoretically if we follow what the ley lines expose, it should be in Rennes-le-Château the node point of a standing wave (and if we think about it, it could be a facilitator, if not THE facilitator for the communication with the C's, in addition to the abilities of Laura and the group):

Most likely the enclave or any other enclave makes use of the physical-hyperdimensional properties of the large peaks on the globe where energy transfer between densities occurs. And we know that UFO activity has also been documented in those peaks.

However, such places seem to be internally prepared (excavated) to refine and adjust what they already do naturally. Hence the mention of temples or templates.

This also reveals something else. What better place to hide an object than a point or node that 4D STS cannot reach by the very property of that contact point being the 7th density?

I now turn to the transcript of the book I mention: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/A_dweller_on_two_planets;_(IA_dwellerontwoplan00oli).pdf

In their consideration of natural laws the philosophers of Poseid had come to the conclusive hypothesis and working theory that the material universe was not a complex entity, but in its primality extremely simple. The glorious truth, "Incal malixetho," was clear to them, that is, that "Incal (God) is immanent in Nature." To this they appended,— "Axte IncaL axtuce mun,"- "To know God is to know all worlds whatever." After centuries of experimentations, recording of phenomena, deductions, analysing and synthetizing, these students had arrived at the final proposition that the universe— not here dwelling on their wondrous astronomical knowledge— was, with all its varied phenomena, created and continuously kept in operation by two primal force-principles. Briefly stated, these basic facts were that matter and dynamic energy (which were Incal made externally manifest) could readily account for all things else. This conception held that only One Substance existed, and but One Energy, the one being Incal externalized, and the other His Life in action in His Body.* .

This One Substance assumed many forms under the action of variant degrees of dynamic force. Because it was the basic principle of all natural, and all psychic, but not of spiritual phenomena, allow here a postulate with which not a few of my friends will find themselves at least partially familiar, perhaps wholly so. Commencing with dynamic energy as first sensibly manifest in the example furnished by simple vibration, the Poseid position may be outlined as follows: A very low rate of vibration may be felt; an increase of rate heard. For example, first we feel the pulsing of a harp-string, and then if the rate of vibration be increased we hear its sound. But substances of other sorts, able to endure greater vibratory impulses, manifest under more intense action —following sound, first heat, then light. Now again, light varies in color. The first color produced is red, and thence, by a constantly augmentation vibratile energy, orange, yellow, green blue, indigo, violet— each spectrumband being due to an exact and definite increase in the number, of the vibrations. Succeeding the violet, further augment gives pure white, more gives a. gray, then more extinguishes light, replacing it with electricity, and so on through an ever increasing voltage until the realm of vital or psychic-force is attained. This may truly be regarded as going inward from those manifestations of nature, of Incal or God, or the Creator, which are external; as going toward the internal from externality. A very brief study will show thee that the laws of the physical world continue inward to their spiritual source; that they are, truly, but prolongations the one of the other.

But, ere entering into the realm of vibration, whose doorkeeper is sound, we find that the One Substance vibrates in viriant, but definite dynamic degree, and that thence arise each and all of the diverse forms of matter ; in short, the difference between any given substances, as gold and silver, iron and lead, sugar and sand, is not one of matter, but of dynamic degree solely. Do I weary thee, my friend? Bear yet a little longer, I pray thee, for it is an important matter. In this dynamic affection the degree is no loose limitation, for if the vibratile rate be a shade variant—lower or higher than in any special material which may be under notice— the variation will be different in appearance and in its chemical nature; thus to proper substantial entities definite if enormous vibration per second may be imparted, and the resulting substance (for light is substantial) is, say red light,** but if one-eighth greater it will be orange, and if more or less, then the resultant must inevitably be a reddish orange, or a yellowish, respectively. It thus appears that certain definite degrees exist as plainly as mile-posts, and that these major degrees are absolute. In other words, the One Substance is not as readily kept between these greater definitions as upon them— a fact which explains the tendency of composites, or intermediate affections, to decompose into the ditinite or simple elements; chemical compounds are not as stable as chemical primaries. The modern "wave theory," that sound, heat, light and correlatives are but forms of force is only half correct; they are this, but they are more also.

They are, in brief, affections of the One Substance by specific degrees of the One Energy, and except that the rate of this affection is vastly greater in the case of electricity than in that of lead or gold, there is no difference between these widely diverse appearing things. This is the energy by the Rosicrucians named "Fire," that which gives entrance to that mysterious realm of nature penetrated only by the adept, thaumaturgist, magician. Call these students at whose will all nature bends obedient, by whatever name best pleases thee, only bearing ever in mind that the real Magian never speaks of self or works, and is not known by his fellows to be what he is, save an accident hath revealed the secret. To this membership belonged He at whose command the winds and the waves were stayed on tempestuous Galilee. But He spoke not of Himself. Of that sublime brotherhood I will relate much ere long. No better proof is needed that all the variant manifestiions are but variants of the odic force, the Rosicrucian "Fire," than this: — offer resistance to an electric current, thereby reducing or diverting it against an opposing force —and thou hast light; oppose to this (arc) light a combustable obstruction, and flame results. So mightest thou go on to the discovery soon to be made by the world of science, that light, all light, of the sun, or from any source, can be made to yield sound; upon this discovery hinge some of the most astounding inventions that thine age hath even dreamed of in its visions. But the primal discovery in this wonderful link, first of the sequence will be the greatest of all, and so heralded. And this will be warranted, for the fact that it will be but a reincarnate unfoldment will not diminish its importance to mankind, nor the credit of its re-discoverer. In brief, the truths of our Father's Kingdom are eternal; have ever been, will ever be existent, and only the discoverers themselves will be new to the fact.

The fact not being a new one in itself, nor new even to the world, but only to this age of it. Poseid knew that light gives out sound when correctly resisted. It knew that magnetism gives rise to electricity in the same manner, and for the same reason. Thus, the load-stone exhibits magnetism; revolve it in the field of a dynamo, and so cut the current and pile it upon itself, so to speak, and electricity develops. So, resist this and light appears; this, and heat comes; again resisted properly, and sound results, then next energy appears as pulsing motion. But these various processes may be " short-circuited" and all of the intermediate phenomena cut out: ~~Have I been wearisome in this discourse? If so, and I suspect that I have, the reward is at hand. The Poseidi found that in the realm beyond magnetism were yet other forces, superior and more intense of pulsation, forces operated by the mind. And Mind is of our Father, and is the constantly creating source of all things whatsoever. Were the perpetual Vis a tergo of divine creation to cease for one instant, in that instant the Universe would cease to exist.

Now wilt thou see the sublime beauty of the Altan postulate not long since repeated: "Incal malixetho. Axte Incal, axtuce mun." For down from His heights, marking the descent by "forcefalls" as a river marks declivities in its bed by cataracts, comes this supreme power ; comes far, oh ! very far a down its course to the cascades of magnetism, electricity, light, heat, sound, motion— and far off where the bed of this Divine stream becomes nearly level, exhibits those little ripples of material differentiation which thou termest chemical elements, insisting on there being sixty-three, when there is but One: From this knowledge came all the wondrous triumps of that
old age, and one by one they are emerging to-day after their long oblivion, till to-morrow they shall awake in crowds, and press to re-discovery by threes and fours, and then by platoons and companies and legions, till all the treasures of Poseid shall be again on earth, in air, and sea. Oh, bright tomorrow of time, and fortunate thou who shalt open thine eyes upon it and its marvels : And yet, although so fortunate, still shalt thou find it well behooves thee to temper all things by tire spirit, and not to let the march of physical discovery outstrip the advance of the soul. Oh, sad shall be found any day wherein man approache the arcane treasury of his Father from the side of the blind physicial eye ; for if by this the whole world shall be gained, what shall it profit if it lose the soul?

Having thus acquired insight into a new realm, if it be new to thee, let me ask, and answer thou me : How explainest thou these two great phenomena, heat and light? They are not easy to explain; cold and darkness are not merely the absence of heat and light. Having given the basis thereof, now will I show a new philosophy:

I have said that the Atlans recognized Nature in its entirety to be Deity externalized. Their philosophy asserted that force moved, not in straight lines, but in circles, that is, so as always to return into itself. If the dynamism operating the universe acts in circular progression, it follows that an infinity of increase in vibration possible to the One Substance would be an untenable concept. There must be a point in the circle where extremes meet and run the round again — and this we find between cathodicity and magnetism. As vibration brought substance into the realm of light, it must carry it out. It does so. It conveys it into what the Poseidi termed "Navaz, the Night-Side of nature," where duality becomes manifest— cold opposing heat, darkness light, and where positive polarity opposes negative— all things antipodal. Cold is as much a substantial entity as heat, and darkness as light. There is a prism of seven colors in each white ray of light; there is also a septuple prism of black entities in the blackest gloom— the night is as pregnant as the day.

The Poseid investigator thus became cognizant of wondrous forces of nature which he might bend to the uses of mankind. The secret was out, the discovery being that attraction of gravitation— the law of weight— had, set over against it the ' repulsion by levitation ; ' ' that the first belonging to the Light Side of Nature, and the second to Navaz— the Night-Side; that vibration governed the darkness and the cold. Thus Posied, like Job of old, knew the path to the house of darkness, and the treasures of the hail (cold). Through this wisdom Atlantis found it possible to adjust weight (positiveness) to lack of weight (negativeness) so evenly that no "tug of war" was manifest. This achievement meant much. It meant aerial navigation without wings or unwieldly gas-reservoirs, through taking advantage of repulsion by levitation opposed in overmatching strength to the attraction of gravitation. That vibration of the One Substance governed and (composed) all realms was a discovery which solved the problem of the conveyance of images of light— pictures of forms— as well as of sound and heat, just as the telephone thou knowest so well conveys images of sound, only in Poseid no wires or other sensible material connection was required in the use, at whatever distance, of either telephones or telephotes; nor even in caloriveyance, that is, heat-conduction.

To digress a little, it is to the employment of these and the higher forces of the night-side that seemingly magic feats of occult adepts, from the Man of Nazareth down to the least Yogi, are indebted for their possibility.

And now, let me close this chapter by saying that when modern science shall have seen its way to the acceptance of the Poseidonic knowledge herein outlined, physical nature will no longer posses any hidden recess, any penetralia, for the scientific investigator. Not earth, air, the depth of the seas
nor those of interstellar space will hold secrets from that man who approaches from the God-ward side, as did Poseid.

I do not say that Atlantis knew the very all ; it knew more than this day has yet uncovered, but not all. Yet, the search commenced then by them might be continued now by thee, for America, my people, thou wert of Atlantis. Of either I can^ sing, "My country, 'tis of thee'.

Q: (A) Now, let’s change a little bit. BRH sent me an e-mail where there was a discussion between Sarfatti and a Russian physicist who was working with Sakharov by the name of Ryazanov, at Moscow University. He says he can do derivation of quantum mechanics from electrodynamics with two signs of time. He is speaking about possible reversing of causality. On the other hand, he is saying that it is the sin of physicists that they believe in the power of mathematics. Part of what this Ryazanov is saying seems to correspond to what I think also. Does he really have a theory which explains quantum mechanics?
A: Yes but he made an omission
Q:
(A) What omission?
A: Calculating the frequency constant

Take a look at Ark's blog: Forbidden Science

But what if G were actually fluctuating? What if it changed? There's already evidence actually that it changes throughout the day and throughout the year. What if the earth, as it moves through the galactic environment went through patches of dark matter or other environmental factors that could alter it?

From the Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians thread:

Take a look at Ark's blog: Forbidden Science
I'm going to take a look at what you sent me as it's part of a big file with a lot of information to process! I am making progress in my meditations and I will make a new message soon. I meditate by connecting in consciousness with the C's by focusing on an idea and I observe myself observing what is coming to me. This allows me to move forward while waiting for new C's sessions and possible scientific questions.

The presence of the C's is extremely palpable and it often tells me that everything is already there, whether it's through the scientific work or through the messages of the C's, we just "need" to let go of our consciousness to connect the dots. This means reading, reading and re-reading the messages...
Thanks for Ark's blog, I'll take a look at it to see if it helps me move forward. After that, I can't go faster than my nervous system and my physical body allow me to because each perception or awareness is translated in the body through changes.

As far as the variation of G is concerned, this does not surprise me since I had already read the work of Miller in 1925-1926 which confirmed a variation of the speed of light when he made measurements over long periods of time and not over very short periods as in Einstein's relativity. If one follows my intuition that in fact there is no speed of light in the point sense like that of an object in mechanics but that the speed in question reflects rather that of the wavefront of light, this seems coherent. Moreover, over long periods of time, the rotation of the Earth on itself is taken into account, which is not the case in Einstein's relativity because it is a so-called accelerated motion. So, we have light periods and other obscurities, which must be translated on a disturbance of the speed of light.

Les expériences de Dayton C. Miller, 1925-1926, et la théorie de la relativité. (je ne l'ai pas trouvé en anglais, si cela t'intéresse, je peux chercher)​

Back
Top Bottom