The WAVE

His later videos are tracking earthquakes and the coronal mass ejection from the sun which is reaching earth tomorrow, a C2-class slow, slow solar flare. Shall be interesting to see what happens when it hits, maybe nothing, maybe something. Anyway, in the video from Natalija8 he says something had hit the planet like never before, and in the picture attached you can see what he calls a huge void stretch along the bottom around the 2000 hertz level which is very "interesting" and says you can see geo-phones being hit as well from the top blue band. He says he has never seen anything like this ever, and will exceed anything before ever recorded. Whatever was hitting our planet for the last 15 hours (as of 26 Sep) does not show on real time space weather and he's not guessing this is solar wind or plasma, but some kind of event situation, some sort of magnetic pulse or long term magnetic phenomena that is very, very strong. He goes to the Russian model and shows the same thing, which he construes as complete confirmation that this is not CERN but is something hitting our atmosphere, with frequencies off the chart.

Attachments

• Schumann Field.png
    Schumann Field.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
Hi Natalija8 please could you post a description the video & / your thoughts on it. It would be more considerate for members who

Hi Natalija8 please could you post a description the video & / your thoughts on it. It would be more considerate for members who are short on time.
Sorry for these, but I'm following so much information at these time and fighting my own private battles, so I just did post the video, asuming, it is all explained in it and following C's instructions, I show you and you do your own researches and figure it out. I also don't post many, in my oppinion interesting informations and sources, 'cause I know it is expected to comment things. All Good to all good soul, all around the globe.

His later videos are tracking earthquakes and the coronal mass ejection from the sun which is reaching earth tomorrow, a C2-class slow, slow solar flare. Shall be interesting to see what happens when it hits, maybe nothing, maybe something. Anyway, in the video from Natalija8 he says something had hit the planet like never before, and in the picture attached you can see what he calls a huge void stretch along the bottom around the 2000 hertz level which is very "interesting" and says you can see geo-phones being hit as well from the top blue band. He says he has never seen anything like this ever, and will exceed anything before ever recorded. Whatever was hitting our planet for the last 15 hours (as of 26 Sep) does not show on real time space weather and he's not guessing this is solar wind or plasma, but some kind of event situation, some sort of magnetic pulse or long term magnetic phenomena that is very, very strong. He goes to the Russian model and shows the same thing, which he construes as complete confirmation that this is not CERN but is something hitting our atmosphere, with frequencies off the chart.

Thx, IncenDiary, excellent summary and sorry, I posted that way, withouth explanation.

Last edited by a moderator:
"The Wave Arrived..."

When I saw your avatar, for some reason my connection machine finished the sentence, "-And all I got was this shirt."

Har, har!

I wonder why my subconscious went there. I might consider that a bit worrisome if it wasn't a couple of hours before the sun comes up and I'm feeling morose. Everything seems darkest just before dawn. -I think there's a tee shirt with that on it as well. Or maybe it was a joke about chocolate.

Come on, dawn...

I show you and you do your own researches and figure it out.
We practice external consideration here on this forum. There are many people here who are very busy and don't have the time to watch all of the videos that are posted here on a daily basis. So it is considerate of the person who is posting to tell a bit about the video so that people can decide whether to watch it, or not. Sometimes the description has enough info in it that not everyone needs to watch the video if they can get the basic ideas behind the video.

So in the future, please add a brief description of what the video is about. Thank you. :-)

We practice external consideration here on this forum. There are many people here who are very busy and don't have the time to watch all of the videos that are posted here on a daily basis. So it is considerate of the person who is posting to tell a bit about the video so that people can decide whether to watch it, or not. Sometimes the description has enough info in it that not everyone needs to watch the video if they can get the basic ideas behind the video.

So in the future, please add a brief description of what the video is about. Thank you. :-)
See, I'm nebi and this video is 3 minutes long and I'm very busy too. It takes me a lot more time to write something that makes sense and also people to read it, than the videos duration. Sorry, but I guessed, it's all about sharing and spreding knowledge, seems, I guessed wrong, my mistake. Thank you

See, I'm nebi and this video is 3 minutes long and I'm very busy too. It takes me a lot more time to write something that makes sense and also people to read it, than the videos duration. Sorry, but I guessed, it's all about sharing and spreding knowledge, seems, I guessed wrong, my mistake. Thank you
It took me 10 minutes to give that brief synopsis of a 3 minute video. THey're just asking you to please give your initial impression and thoughts which caused you to post the video in the first place. Why did you think it was the wave? For example, "Hey guys/gals, I saw this video today with crazy results that have never been seen before! Do you think it could be the approach of the wave? He seems to think it's a magnetic phenomenon, what are your thought?" It's just considerate to give context to the video posted in a brief manner, and it gives more insight into yourself and who you are as well which is nice too... Please don't get the wrong impression, I know it hurts to feel like you're being unfairly criticized as if you did something wrong, but you didn't exactly, you just hit and run a video without providing some context as to why people should watch it, what you were thinking at the time about it that caused you to post it, etc. You don't need to post a whole synopsis like I did, I just did that because you didn't give any context as to why you posted it. It could be a precursor to the wave, or the wave itself, but the wave is a gradual cosmic process we are currently undergoing, so there will be no one signal to it's presence, but more like a very slowly rising river that no-one notices unless they go away for a season and come back and go 'woah, this is different than before!" - HOWEVER, some kind of event did happen, did affect the field of the earth, I wonder what it was?

The Wave Cometh? :-)

That one is 730 million light years from Earth though.

The Wave is here has been here for a long while - in my interpretation - it is an individual (or somewhat collective) experience, One person feels it today, tomorrow it's gone (the feeling) then it reappears. There is a build-up, when comes a point when we can identify it's effect on our bodies, thus our lives. It may come strong when one is close to certain others, or alone, thinking about certain people. It's about others and how we relate to them. Usually in my experience it has a relation to the past/ for others it may be very different I am certain. There are certainly many steps to the staircase and we ARE rising either individually or collectively. Outside events come to shake us up a bit/ One knows when it's happening inside. There are many signs from the outside which are hard to decipher. The wave is ON - let's ride it together!
Thank you for everyone connected to the enterprise that we are experiencing.
Hahaha... Let's wait and feel since many do not yet see! I can't see shite! (smile)
Thank you the C's I'm going outside to look at your constellation tonight you are north east of where we are saying thank you for helping us - as I don't know how this could have progressed without you.

The Wave is here has been here for a long while - in my interpretation - it is an individual (or somewhat collective) experience, One person feels it today, tomorrow it's gone (the feeling) then it reappears. There is a build-up, when comes a point when we can identify it's effect on our bodies, thus our lives. It may come strong when one is close to certain others, or alone, thinking about certain people. It's about others and how we relate to them. Usually in my experience it has a relation to the past/ for others it may be very different I am certain. There are certainly many steps to the staircase and we ARE rising either individually or collectively. Outside events come to shake us up a bit/ One knows when it's happening inside. There are many signs from the outside which are hard to decipher. The wave is ON - let's ride it together!
Thank you for everyone connected to the enterprise that we are experiencing.
Hahaha... Let's wait and feel since many do not yet see! I can't see shite! (smile)
Thank you the C's I'm going outside to look at your constellation tonight you are north east of where we are saying thank you for helping us - as I don't know how this could have progressed without you.
Hi @syldan,

Those were very moving words, thanks. I also noticed that you haven't written an introduction to the forum. I would like to invite you to write one so that we may get to know you, learn how you came across the material and whatever else you may be comfortable sharing with us.

You can check out the Newbies section and see how others have done it.

Looking forward to reading it!

Back
Top Bottom