The Situation in Mexico

This is the situation

Now the United States wants to lecture on respect for sovereignty and non-intervention in the elections of other countries.

Department of State demands that AMLO respect the sovereignty of the US –​

The US State Department asked President Andrés Manuel López Obrador to respect his country’s autonomy, just as his government has respected Mexico’s.

In a hearing with the US Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Brian Nichols, Under Secretary of State for Western Hemisphere Affairs, called for the same treatment from the Mexican government that he has received.

“Just as the United States respects the sovereignty of Mexico, we hope that President López Obrador respects the sovereignty of the United States,” he demanded.

This statement was made in response to Republican Senator Bill Hagerty, who had previously pointed out that the Mexican President “threatened to directly interfere in the elections” in his country.

Last Thursday, López Obrador threatened to call for Mexicans not to vote for the Republican Party, this after legislators proposed intervening with the Armed Forces to end the cartels.

“And if they do not change their attitude and think that they are going to use Mexico for their propaganda, electoral, and political purposes, we are going to call for that party not to be voted for because it is interventionist, inhumane, hypocritical, and corrupt,” he declared.

“FENTANYL IS PRODUCED IN MEXICO”

Undersecretary Nichols also stated that fentanyl is produced in Mexico, thereby contradicting the statements of President López Obrador, who had stated that this drug is not manufactured in the country.

“Mexico receives chemical precursors that come from around the world. These precursors are used to produce fentanyl in Mexico,” declared the undersecretary.

Given this, Foreign Minister Marcelo Ebrard joined López Obrador’s statement, arguing that this drug is not manufactured in Mexico.

Ebrard pointed out that the Ministry of National Defense (Sedena), the Navy and the Federal Commission for Protection against Sanitary Risks (Cofepris) have not found evidence of the manufacture of fentanyl in the country.

“What they have informed us is that they make pills (fentanyl) and mix it with other drugs, but we have not found, as far as Cofepris, Sedena and Marina report, in Mexico a laboratory that produces that fentanyl,” he said.

Likewise, the foreign minister ruled that there are no spaces in the country with the capacity to produce this drug.

“What we call laboratories in Mexico are actually very precarious, they do not have the equipment to produce these substances,” he asserted.

In addition, the foreign minister pointed out that Mexico and the United States cannot continue to blame each other for the acts of violence that take place on both sides of the border.

“The problem we have of violence, of the use of weapons, is a problem that, instead of stinging our eyes, we need to solve it together,” he said.

AMLO rejects 2022 human rights report

President Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) described the U.S. State Department's Human Rights Report 2022 as "lying" and "pure politicking".

The report, presented on Monday, warns that impunity and low prosecution rates in Mexico are a growing concern and pointed directly at President López Obrador for "discrediting" journalists and activists and portraying them as "biased, partisan and corrupt."

"It is not true, they are lying, it is pure politicking , with all due respect, it is their nature, they do not want to abandon the Monroe doctrine and before that the so-called 'manifest destiny'. They do not want to change, they believe they are the government of the world, they assume they are the government of the world and they only see the speck in someone else's eye and not the log in their own," criticized President López Obrador.

AMLO came to the defense of former President Donald Trump:

"They are going to arrest him, I think today, for a matter. If it were so, everybody would know, because we are not sucking our thumbs, that it is so that he does not appear on the ballot. If I say this, it is because I suffered from the fabrication of a crime, because they did not want me to be the candidate. This is completely undemocratic, because the people are not allowed to decide for themselves.."

López Obrador considered that this has nothing to do with President Joe Biden, but with other sectors that are very interfering. "It is as if here we, we evaluate them: Hey why don't you release Julian Assange, if you are talking about journalism and freedom, why do you have him imprisoned? If you are talking about acts of violence, how is it that an award-winning journalist in the United States claims that the U.S. government, sabotaged the gas pipeline from Russia to Europe. And so, why is it allowed in the United States to operate a cartel or several cartels that distribute in that country the fentanyl that does so much harm to young people".

Nop..we don't have the "magic machine"

President Andrés Manuel López Obrador assured that his administration did not give in to pressure from tycoon Elon Musk, who, in addition to his assembly plant, was seeking to establish a battery factory in Mexico... but Musk put as a condition that the government subsidize 50% of the investment without the government having a participation as a partner.

President López Obrador acknowledged President Biden's policy of giving subsidies of up to 50% to clean industry companies investing in the US as a good policy, but clarified that Mexico could not.

Musk should be aware that those who have the machine to make dollars out of nothing are the US.

Adobe-----
Porque la democracia como se definió desde la época de Aristóteles ..."demos" es pueblo, "cratos" es poder.
--------------------- --------------------- --------------------

The word Democracy like many other words do not have a precise or exact meaning, but there is something about President Lopez Obrador that is forgotten, more than 20 million people voted for him to be president. In this particular matter I think that if it can be considered that the people elected him, therefore the word democracy can be applied.
In addition, it is difficult to believe that political systems were created by the people of the town, one would need to know exactly the laws of Greece or Rome, names that official history has given them.

The name of Greece is from a short time ago, before they were regions with different dialects, and what is now called Greece, the Greeks name their country Hellas or Helade.

This is why I speak of the imprecision or exact meaning of the words, but in the absence of others, those in common use must be used.

Town is a loose translation? The "towns" (EG Sparta, Troy) were "City States" in the history books, if I remember correctly, so that kind of connects. But the main point that Obrador is popular....I assume the real answer is yes, but I don't really know. I am only one of those Californians with generational roots that go back into Mexico. Certainly Joe Biden is one of the most popular presidents in US history if you look at all his votes! LOLOLOLOL

I remember Max Igan saying a few months ago that Mexico, at least where he lived, was pretty safe. Then came some reports of murders of Americans - so maybe not so safe. Igan thought that the local governments anyway, were not complying with the NWO agenda. Seems like if one is down around the Yucatan and keeps a low profile... lol, that wishful thinking again. :-)

establish a battery factory in Mexico...

More context on this situation: Mexico just recently nationalized lithium, a key component of electric vehicle batteries.

Only in 23 countries has the presence of lithium been detected and it is estimated that Mexico ranks tenth in reserves, according to the Ministry of Energy.

So perhaps the new Tesla factory is part a move by Musk to get access to the country's reserves.

BHelmet said.
Town is a loose translation?
-------------- ------------ -----------
Very good question that serves as clarification.-
By writing town, I wanted to say the people who live in a town, in Mexico they say the town to those who live in big cities and also in small towns, that is, to the citizens, but if I had written that word, it would have a connotation or different meaning of that word, citizen, were, from the Roman point of view, considered some of those who lived in the city that the official history calls Rome, for them being a Roman citizen was a privilege.

Regarding the Cities----States of that time in Europe.-
It is something that I do not understand very well, even though I studied Roman Law for a year.
Remember that teachers or professors have an agenda and do not question or explain in depth what they say, I say this because no one explains the power or wealth that they say those small Kingdoms or small States had that have been defined as independent, self-sufficient united populations for various reasons and that they were like sovereign places that did not depend on other populations, which is highly doubtful that they developed as effectively as the official history says they did.

Mexican president calls Trump charges ‘smear campaign’​

Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador on Wednesday criticized criminal charges against Donald Trump, suggesting that they were politically motivated to hurt his 2024 election prospects.

“Supposedly legal matters should not be used for purposes of electoral politics,” Lopez Obrador told reporters, a day after the former US president pleaded not guilty to 34 felony counts related to alleged hush-money paid to an adult film star.

“That’s why I don’t agree with what they’re doing to former president Trump,” Lopez Obrador added during one of his daily press briefings, in which he often opines on wide-ranging topics.

He described the charges against 76-year-old Trump, who has already announced another White House bid, as a “smear campaign.”

It is the second time in recent weeks that Lopez Obrador, 69, has come out in defense of Trump.

On March 21, he had suggested that if Trump was indicted it would be to stop him running for president next year.

Lopez Obrador, a left-wing populist, had cordial relations with Trump despite the right-wing populist’s fiery rhetoric, such as during his 2016 election campaign when he branded Mexican migrants “rapists” and drug dealers.

Apart from the United States, Mexico’s president has also waded into the politics of other countries, most notably Peru, whose president was removed from office late last year.

Lopez Obrador has repeatedly described the ouster of Pedro Castillo, who attempted to dissolve Congress and rule by decree, as “illegal.”

Those remarks have sparked a diplomatic spat between the two countries, with Peru expelling Mexico’s ambassador in late February.

AMLO was also subjected to a legal process to prevent him from participating in the 2006 elections, he was accused of ordering the construction of a road to a hospital illegally. At the time AMLO said:

"They are going to disqualify me, they are going to imprison me, and they are going to strip me of my political rights, for having tried to open a road to connect a hospital."

When he was head of government of Mexico City, AMLO began to implement social programs for the elderly and single mothers, which made him popular in those sectors. He was the driving force behind pensions and scholarships.

This while President Vicente Fox (2000-2006) declared that giving pensions to senior citizens or scholarships to young people would bankrupt Mexico.

Now, it is clear that the Deep State wants to prevent Trump from ever again competing for the presidency of the United States at all costs.

Mexico flirts with BRICS

Putin: We value Mexico's balanced approaches to the solution of global problems on the principles of multilateralism, non-interference, compliance with the norms of international law, peaceful settlement of disputes.

Embassy of Russia in Mexico.

We are interested in further increasing trade, in carrying out joint projects in energy, pharmaceuticals, agriculture and, of course, we are open to expanding scientific, cultural and tourism exchanges.

Armenta (Mexican senator) response to graham (US senator) aka “lawyer of death”

Key points:

Graham is a hero because the US considers heros those who kill and invade other countries.

75% of fentanyl in the US comes in tru Canada

200k firearms come from the US into Mexico, said firearms are used by cartels to facilitate drug trafficking into the US.

US constantly supports coup d'etats as recently seen in Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador

Alphabet agencies involved in Mexico and Colombia.

Back
Top Bottom