The "redefininggod" website and disinfo about Putin

SeekinTruth

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
There has been a lot of posting of the _redefininggod.com website links for several months in SOTT reader comments. Some of you may have seen them. The overall website content takes lots of time to go through, but it's mostly circular gibberish in my opinion. The latest post that's being posted on SOTT comments recently, mostly by SOTT reader Veriton (though there's been several others in the past, Veriton is the newest SOTT commenter that's spamming the links contantly), is this:

_http://redefininggod.com/2016/02/vladimir-putin-the-mobster-who-would-be-the-globalist-messiah/

Now, as I've said the overall content of the site is quite time consuming to go through (I've only spent a few hours to look at it, and consider it a waste of time all in all, so hadn't bothered posting about it in the past). But this particular post has such "reliable sources" linked as The Washington Post, Wikipedia, The Telegraph, Masha Gessen, The Moscow Times, etc. that I thought it was warranted to document it here on the forum after about a week of constantly running into the link on SOTT comments. For those interested, you can check out the link above (and for the links in that article).

All the "illuminati" type mumbo-jumbo about the NWO globalist messiah blah, blah, blah is one thing, but this particular post makes very specific accusations about Putin including that he and the FSB were behind the apartment bombings, yet has all the "usual suspects", so to speak, as sources and nothing but. So I'm starting to get the impression that this site might be a deliberate disinfo site because not a single source is used that is not part of the corporate/Zionist controlled media (well, simply because there is no other source) and all the same accusations and insinuations that others on the forum are probably familiar with. I also noticed that Zionist power seems to be downplayed on the rest of the website within the NWO series of posts.

By the way, _redefininggod.com is supposed to be a one man operation - one man with lots of time on his hands as "Ken" puts it on the "About Me" page.

Since there's been so much spamming of this site on SOTT comments for at least the last 6 months or so, I think it's a good idea to document it and one to keep an eye on.

Cheers SeekinTruth. I've also noticed this, and I think it is to be expected really. A lot of people out in the "alternative" community think SOTT is very naive and somehow hailing Putin as a saviour. Even usually smart and on point commentators such as have implicitly mentioned i saying basically "Some people believe Putin is the saviour, but he's just another globalist".

The stance of SOTT is nuanced in that no particular outcome is hoped for, no (human led) revolution is called for or anything like that, and Putin is certainly not seen as a saviour. But Russia is to be commended and rooted for because their current actions, and whatever force or archetype they are currently representing on the world stage, are worth learning from and emulating. Obviously not many people will see/understand this so it seems to attract a lot of the above.

In addition to that I've also noticed that SOTT gets an absolute truckload of ChemTrailers whenever something weather-related is posted, and an even bigger truckload of "right wingers" whenever anything about refugees is posted.

The owners of that site has been "heathenized" on Sott. Enough is enough. He's a loony!

I read an article about "The Rockefeller Plan for the BRICS New World Order, in their own words…" and it was good. Although i don't think that Putin is installed as a Jewish Messiah; so there seems to be a lot of information with some exaggerations in this site!

I like multiple interpretations that other sites can bring.

:)

LeGreen said:
I read an article about "The Rockefeller Plan for the BRICS New World Order, in their own words…" and it was good. Although i don't think that Putin is installed as a Jewish Messiah; so there seems to be a lot of information with some exaggerations in this site!

I like multiple interpretations that other sites can bring.

:)

That article uses a 1956 book as its source. It is rather silly to use a 60 year old book to try to interpret current geopoliticis. What is abundantly clear is that the "globalists" or the "New World Orderists" or whatever you want to call them did NOT expect Putin's Russia. So all bets are off, IMO.

Wow, I'm glad I did a search before posting about this guy. And I agree, there are several things about him that scream out to me: "Disinfo Agent".

First off, as SeekinTruth mentioned above, he's a "one-man operation". He supposedly has a disabled son (cerebral palsy), so he is "paid" to stay at home and take care of him, and his site is his way of passing time.

Second, he has mentioned that he was once in the army. Second red flag.

Third, he has been posting some pretty scandalous stuff about the elites over the years, stuff that has gotten lesser but still influential bloggers like "The Burning Blogger of Bedlam" and others like him *banned* from Word Press - while he is still merrily blogging away, with nothing more than occasional interferences (which may be invented, especially right now [5/6/20] when he is posting on a side page because he supposedly can't access his main page - a la "Jim Stone, former NSA"-type shenanigans).

Fourth, he has been in the "prediction" business for years now. His overall "shtick" is basically that all the global elite leaders are part of a global conspiracy, Putin-Trump-Merkel-Macron-Modhi-Xi etc. included, and that they belong to elite family bloodlines that have ruled the world's money for eons of time.

He also says that their ancestors were the ones that wrote the Bible and all the other ancient religious texts, and that they are currently using the Book of Revelations as a script! I guess it should be considered, since billions of people have been programmed for generations to believe in those scriptures without question and having a pre-programmed populace to work with like that does seem like something STS forces would design.

However: I've followed him for eight years now. I read him first thing in the morning, sort of like some people read cartoons with their coffee. I approach him with that exact intent. And he has made literally thousands of predictions about how things would happen and when and who would be involved, sometimes very boldly and with significant background resources and information pointing to his conclusions. All of that said: he has NEVER ACCURATELY PREDICTED A SINGLE EVENT during the time frames that he has provided!!! I mean, he's like zero for three thousand-plus with his predictions!!

But you know what he says about that? He says he is in the "prediction business" because he believes that putting out there this information actually KEEPS these events from happening!! So, when these things DON'T happen, he celebrates with a bottle of wine!! It's like he really believes that Boris and Natasha Illuminati read his website every day, only to see their plans exposed once again - then they go: "Curses!! Foiled AGAIN!!!"

And fifth, though he gives it mouth service, he really doesn't believe in the hyperdimensional alien presence on this world. He really thinks that the elites are responsible for ALL of the shenanigans here.

All of that said, why am I "wasting time" posting about him?

Because he is a VERY good resource for finding nuggets of truth that, if one has a finely-tuned BS meter, can then use to make connections that would be hard to make otherwise. He really digs up some incredible stuff!! And, also this - he has an article pinned on his header that I think is worth reading, this one:

Here, he posts this:
"The key to understanding the globalists’ strategy in implementing the New World Order is to understand that there are actually two NWOs: a Western-fronted decoy New World Order and a BRICS-fronted real New World Order. Once you understand how and why the globalists created them and played them against each other, all of the confusing information floating about the mainstream and alternative media will start making sense."

And what he writes after that is interesting. He goes into detail about China being a pillar of the NWO; about how Putin is the lead figurehead being promoted to lead the new money system; and how there will be a massive "Truth Tsunami" that envelops the world with jaw-dropping TRUE!! revelations about past events when the "white hats" vanquish the evil bastards, headed by the leaders of the BRICS so as to give them validity in the eyes of the world in order to make us accept their new money system in good faith.

And I am posting this now because I'm starting to see some of these "truths" coming out in the main stream news that he has talked about before. Things such as RFK Jr. taking Bill Gates to task on vaccines; how General Flynn was railroaded into an unjust jail sentence; how building 7 could not have been taken down any other way than through explosive charges; multiple articles on all the swamp creatures that tried to take Trump down are now being exposed etc. What he said would happen, is happening, RIGHT NOW.

So I thought it prudent to post what I've read and absorbed from this guy, because it does seem at least some of what he predicted is actually FINALLY happening, and it bears watching. That article above might provide some clues that others more nuanced in problem-solving than me may find useful.

But one other thing: I know Joe dismissed that one article that discusses a book more than 60 years old. I personally think it is valuable to re-read what he wrote. Knowing that STS forces have spent literally millennia going back and forth in time to try to get their desired results, I don't think writing how you want the world to appear 60 years or more before you implement your plans means that all of that should be discounted. And: what this guy, "Ken", posted in his header about George Soros and China is also interesting:

But of course, there are other links in his header. I wouldn't waste much time with them. But in case you DO notice the one on Trump and Putin and decide to go down that road..., well, that stuff is potentially radioactive.

SeekinTruth wrote this above:

"I also noticed that Zionist power seems to be downplayed on the rest of the website within the NWO series of posts."

Not any more. In fact, if anyone here personally knows Laurent Guyenot, maybe they could ask him to look into some of the links that are in that post? I don't know what the real truth is, but they did raise some very interesting questions in my mind...

And to be fair to "Ken", he isn't the only one to have said disparaging things about Russia and China.

Brandon Smith of Alt-Market, whose articles are posted regularly on ZeroHedge and who DOES understand the psychopathy problem (he has read "Political Ponerology"), has written similar critiques of Putin and Xi:
___________________________________________________________________________________

Also, the fact that both Russia and China have called for a global currency system controlled by the IMF is public knowledge:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

James Corbett of "The Corbett Report" has also talked about the Russian/Chinese connections to the NWO:

I present "Ken" and the others here, simply because I see events happening now that may have been predicted by this guy. I don't know if he is right, or what the entire truth is re: Putin, Xi, and the elites. But given the times we are now engaged in, I thought I'd just go ahead and post this stuff in case anyone is interested.

I want to know the TRUTH. THAT is what motivates me. Nothing more. Not ever.

Thanks for reading, and please, don't shoot the messenger!!

I found his site maybe four years ago and I was quite intrigued at first. I thought what he presented was compelling and I posted an article of his on the forum at the time. I didn't get one response :huh:. I followed him for awhile then stopped....not enough there to continue on I guess. I thought you may be following him because of some of the posts you've made, and I know others share these views.

I'm starting to see some of these "truths" coming out in the main stream news that he has talked about before. Things such as RFK Jr. taking Bill Gates to task on vaccines; how General Flynn was railroaded into an unjust jail sentence; how building 7 could not have been taken down any other way than through explosive charges; multiple articles on all the swamp creatures that tried to take Trump down are now being exposed etc. What he said would happen, is happening, RIGHT NOW.

Maybe I don't understand something about the time line, did he have prophetic visions? Otherwise these things you mention are already known by people who where paying attention at the time and now. All kinds of things are certainly exploding out into to the public right now.

I didn't know this thread was here so its interesting to see. He could very well be throwing informative tidbits out there if he's a bonafide disinformation agent. Personally, I don't have the energy to sift through it.:-(

I noticed, when I was reading his site, he mentioned Neil from SOTT (sorry, I don't recall his last name) and may have posted his picture as well? He was quite ticked off at Neil and called him a know it all ,more or less. So some friction there which made me wonder.

Hey, its good your posting what you consider of value and I've appreciated your posts. I'm not one to shoot messengers. :-)

I found his site maybe four years ago and I was quite intrigued at first. I thought what he presented was compelling and I posted an article of his on the forum at the time. I didn't get one response :huh:. I followed him for awhile then stopped....not enough there to continue on I guess. I thought you may be following him because of some of the posts you've made, and I know others share these views.

Maybe I don't understand something about the time line, did he have prophetic visions? Otherwise these things you mention are already known by people who where paying attention at the time and now. All kinds of things are certainly exploding out into to the public right now.

I didn't know this thread was here so its interesting to see. He could very well be throwing informative tidbits out there if he's a bonafide disinformation agent. Personally, I don't have the energy to sift through it.:-(

I noticed, when I was reading his site, he mentioned Neil from SOTT (sorry, I don't recall his last name) and may have posted his picture as well? He was quite ticked off at Neil and called him a know it all ,more or less. So some friction there which made me wonder.

Hey, its good your posting what you consider of value and I've appreciated your posts. I'm not one to shoot messengers. :-)

Hi SummerLite, thanks for the response.

What I noticed about "Ken" is that first link I posted seems to be his "Holy Grail". That is his overall view of the world and he always tries to force events to fit into his own personal framework. That's why I said I don't take most of his stuff seriously, especially since he doesn't truly consider hyperdimensional forces.

That said, I've learned a lot from stuff he shares. I found Brandon Smith's website, as well as Zero Hedge and James Corbett (among others) because of him.

He got banned from posting on the SOTT forum by Niall, probably because he was spamming the site with links to his own website. The same thing happened to him on Zero Hedge. Yeah, he's a child sometimes in his reactions.

I also have to thank Ken for helping me solidify my trust in this forum. When he would post some juicy links, I'd do internet searches using DuckDuckGo and would get less than fulfilling results. So, I started coming here and using the "search" function - and I consistently found more useful information here than anywhere else on most things; plus usually more balanced, well-reasoned thoughts about those things as well.

As for why I've been making posts on the subjects Ken has broached, I hadn't seen any real analysis on the forum about the history of the world's reserve currency and how the changes in the host countries were always presaged by hard times and war around the world. I thought it important enough to share here for consideration, especially after reading Mr. Smith and Mr. Corbett's takes on the same thing. And now that things seem to be hitting the fan, there are signs that what Ken has been sharing may be partially true at least. And I hadn't seen the articles about Russia or Putin I linked above discussed either. Do I think they are true? Is Putin a psychopath in sheep's clothing?

***shrug***

I don't know. But I thought I'd at least post what I found here, in case anyone is interested and wants to pursue these things further. And this is the proper place to put it, on a remote place in the forum instead of continuing to gunk up the corona virus thread.

But yeah, I do NOT advise people to spend much more time with his stuff than the few articles I posted above. Most of what he writes is like a merry-go-round for the mind, never really getting you anywhere. But being a government worker who once worked in private practice and mastered the art of efficiency, I usually finish my work in less than two hours every day so I have up to six hours of time to kill at work, so...

***shrugs again***

Back
Top Bottom