The Prayer of the Soul

Wow. This is really cool Osher. I really like your piano playing ... very refreshing approach and I think you have done a great job writing music to this set of words. Well done ... thank you for sharing and sorry it took me so long to listen ... lol.

I don't know is this has any significance, but I played the music yesterday, I was not aware of this rendition before, although, I found the piano playing to high, it distracted from the words of the prayer, somewhat.
Maybe it could be revised (by some enterprising member) to tone down the piano.

Nevertheless, I held my personal crystal in my pocket, along with another crystal, which I have carried around with me for several years an iolite, my personal crystal in my right pocket, and the iolite in my left pocket.

On listening to the music and words, I was holding the crystals in my pocket. I had the distinct sensation, that the personal crystal was pulsating. I am aware that the crystals have been charged using music and the human voice.

It felt as though, it was alive in my hand, a wonderful sensation. I guess charged for life. I always carry them around with me especially when I go out and about in this madness of the time we are living in today.

Beautiful composition, Osher! 🙂 thank you for sharing this.

I have heard this for the first time just now, and the timing of the discovery of your song is strange indeed! I had a vivid dream this morning that I was watching someone sing along to an ethereal-sounding piano track, but melody in the voice part was uncannily similar to yours! What makes it especially strange is that I rarely have such a vivid memory of a melody of a song from any dream, and it occupied my mind for much of the day at work. By chance, I came across this composition of yours this evening…

I’m taking it as a message and guidance to connect more to the forum, and it makes your song all the more meaningful.

Back
Top Bottom