The last global mud flood

Input from the C's regarding this subject from the last session:
(seek10) There's a thread on Tartaria on the forum. Was there any kingdom called Tartaria in the past? If so, was it around 3000 BCE in Eastern Europe.

A: Yes. Tartars.

(seek10) Were there mud floods in the past as these Tartaria proponents propose?

A: Not as such. More like ordinary floods that deposit mud.

Input from the C's regarding this subject from the last session:
Well, duh. There was never a question about Tartaria AND there is no such thread. The whole point seems to have been misrepresented and misunderstood and an opportunity wasted, IMO.

Empty Paris” ?

the narrator’s argument that Paris was the city of technology and photography, e.g. also had the finest cameras which therefore cannot explain why the earliest (and unusual beautiful) photographs of Paris (1850+) mostly were void of life

But gosh… what a weird explanation. It ain’t the cameras, silly.

Extremely insensitive film material

The images were “void” of people because the photographical film material (emulsion on glass) at that time was extremely light insensitive, requiring several minutes exposure time, in order to get the negative properly exposed. As people moved along in the streets - they ‘vanished’ in the final photographs.

That is what happens with very long exposure times.

You can play with that “empty” effect in cities even today - which is quite interesting.

Put a neutral gray filter with a strong light reducing factor 100.000x (16.5 stops) or more onto a lens, allowing you to take photos with the camera shutter open for several minutes, despite broad daylight…

(Moving) people in the streets disappear, or will appear as some vague fog along streets.

Same goes for all cars in street traffic; they just dissaplü - as Master Yoda would have said. While sea waves turn into a surface like a “pale ocean of fog” without any features.

The images were “void” of people because the photographical film material (emulsion on glass) at that time was extremely light insensitive, requiring several minutes exposure time, in order to get the negative properly exposed. As people moved along in the streets - they ‘vanished’ in the final photographs.
With the clarity and detail in the quality of the pictures I find it hard to see that so many people would be missed. More to the point is the detailed shots of the architecture.

With 88 miles of sewers large enough to fit a train carriage & fitted with gas pipes for the entire dense city, seamlessly and easily servicing over 56,000 street lights from underground all while the country is in constant turmoils and revolutions. Who is doing all the work on these renovations other than those posing for the photo-op on who knows what date.

What came first; the masonry buildings or the amazing tunnels. Today we construct the sewers and underground utilities before buildings and cities are constructed. It kind of makes sense for us.

But gosh… what a weird explanation. It ain’t the cameras, silly.
And that's all you took away from this?

Ya know, back in the 60's, our primary school class was learning about nature. The task was to pick some animals to learn about and do a short class presentation. One kid came unprepared but he knew a little something about worms. He liked to fish.

The teacher picked him out to talk about elephants. An animal.

His brief response was that an elephant is big, has four legs, big ears and a skinny tail that looks like a big worm. He then went off on a rant about worms only because that was what he knew about. Not really on point. :-)

With the clarity and detail in the quality of the pictures I find it hard to see that so many people would be missed. More to the point is the detailed shots of the architecture.

. . . .
And that's all you took away from this?

Nope @stellar , what i wrote had nothing to do with “is that all i took away from the video?”

I just wanted to highlight a single aspect - that of ‘no People were visible in the photos’, in which the narrator used a trivial “explanation” which i thought was no explanation really.

People DO disappear with long exposure times. They often required hour(s) long exposure times - not unusal for 1850. Light sensitive material was still in its infancy back then.

Portraits were made by placing people against a special holder behind their heads in order to keep still and get a (relative) sharp-ish portrait. Look at portraits from that time: you can often see how people seem to have an unnatural stare, and quite often lightly blurry faces / eyes. Because they had to stand still for a very long time…

As i suggested earlier - try out extreme longtime exposures in daylight yourself - and you shall receive images with disappearing people. That is not a joke !

I didn’t mean, address or void anything else from the content of the video. I let it “stand open for debate, unanswered in the air for the time being”, so to speak, and love the discussions in this thread revolving buildings from the old world - because it is very interesting.

Clarity in images 1853+

The clarity and details in the images comes from that very large negatives were used (requiring large cameras and relative slow lenses) In order to get the image exposed you need to collect light. The only way was through prolonged exposure: by keeping the lens open

Neither lens nor cameras at that time had any shutter or aperture. A lens cap was used to let light in. Sometimes for HOURS ! And when the photographer thought it was enough exposed, he/she would put the lens cap back on).

Stellar, what I take away from this thread is the title says "Last Global Mudflood". What the Cs said, at least in my opinion, is that it wasn't a global flood that deposited mud all over the world, but separate floods in various places that deposited mud. Which does happen from time to time throughout the centuries.

What I am finding interesting is that events, records, descriptions are eerily similar for the 14C and the 16C. If I overlay the history we are given for both centuries and compare it to the graph of the mini ice age, they seem to be taking place during the same period. Could this be the second half of our 'inserted' time line?

It is looking more likely that a considerable amount of building and substantial infrastructure was actually taking place during the 10th, 11th and 12th centuries, during the warm and productive period. A growth in wealth, population and cities. A revival from the upheavals and decimation of the 6th C ( we've kind of got the idea of the time and history insertion on that point).

Not only were the 14th and 16th so similar in their vague and scant records but the latter sounds even worse and the chart reflects as such with regards to climate, events etc.

The one thing that is not taken into account or mentioned (other than some paintings and renderings) and probably intentionally, is the cosmic factor which is, I think, successfully described by Randal Carlson's sources of the type of events and why they would have occurred. Such explanations are largely omitted from history records for 'our education'.

I've used these videos to illustrate what I mean because they use sources that are given to us as accepted history. They are mostly around 10min. I think it leaves room to fill in the gaps with what I proposed above and still sound plausible. It can explain the plethora of 'localised' events over a very long period and in effect, global. The deserted villages, towns, settlements and fortification, or what was left of them, were ripe for claiming and 'founding'. Subsequent 'immigration' in whatever form, provided a perfect mask to claim ownership and history. As for dissenters, there were institutions aplenty to house their sick minds.

It appears that the century of exploration beginning in the late 16th is actually a frantic search for resources and conquering by those who were able and desperate enough to do so; the more elite and power hungry set sail across the world to conquer and control everything.

Even during the 19th C, the world was still 'stabilising' while conflagrations, earthquakes and volcanoes were causing periodic woes.

As an aside, IMO, the continuation of the 'holy roman empire' post Justinian plague is actually the empire of the church and nothing much to do with Rome except for individuals and groups entitling themselves with new powers and positions of authority. Pretty much the same happens during the end of the little ice age, I think.

There are others, although, I think it paints the picture well enough to inspire more detailed research. FWIW

Something I forgot to add is the reliance on tree rings and ice cores. I think that because they too are working with the accepted timeline of no added time, there is room for inaccurate dating in that respect. So, as much as they can reveal the events in layers, I don't think an accurate timing can be relied on. And we know, also, the inconsistencies of carbon dating and what can skew their results. There seems to be a risk of making the results fit the claimed history.

Some further reflection on the topic.

The industrial revolution is a term agreed upon, I think, by the conquering elites and opportunists to disguise their appropriation of some existing technology discovered in the aftermath of what was clearly a protracted age of devastation globally.

How viruses affect the human psyche, we can barely speculate. If today's society is anything to go by with degraded morals and retarded and deranged concepts of right and wrong, it is not so far fetched that the missing time was filled in with precepts of such surviving dark minds.

They would not only have succeeded but thrived among the ignorant and fallen souls. Creating secret societies would have given them opportunity and means to keep discoveries, technologies, records, etc secret for those privileged belonging to such groups. No doubt, many were intelligent and it appears they used that to promote their exceptional worth and aggrandisement in society.

Perhaps at some point it occurred to them to falsely present the new 'found' innovations, some plagiarised, at world events like fares. Receiving accolades and financial gain and further monopoly is not unthinkable.

On the point of 'Roman' remains, archeologically discovered, beneath existing structures, evokes further thoughts. Firstly, some appear inferior to the then existing structures (1800's) in some cosmetic aspects but very solid nevertheless. The convenience of claiming that the Roman empire actually lasted much longer the it did, provides further validity to their own timeline of accomplishment.

Secondly, the multitude of 'red' bricks, not made today, were a handy source of building material to repurpose. I would also postulate that the same red bricks were purposefully fabricated (see previous posts) during the time prior to the mini ice age. Perhaps it was a mini golden age. An age when knowledge of metals, gold, silver, copper and iron were utilised differently.

Imagine if not all 'giants' became extinct after Caesar's time but were actually fully annihilated by man and nature during and following the last mini ice age. that would really be something to explain the size of structures.

This thread needs a serious thread title upgrade that more accurately reflects what it is about. It is so wide ranging. History, architecture, narratives, timelines, photographic evidence, Tartaria, are all here with a kind of search for the truth.

Bits and parts are in other threads such as Fomenko, Cremo, 460 added years and numerous history threads. I guess this is a search for a big breakthrough or a kind of unified field theory of random weirdness that passes for cohesive reality. (And the accepted story)

So what to call that?

This thread needs a serious thread title upgrade that more accurately reflects what it is about. It is so wide ranging. History, architecture, narratives, timelines, photographic evidence, Tartaria, are all here with a kind of search for the truth.

Bits and parts are in other threads such as Fomenko, Cremo, 460 added years and numerous history threads. I guess this is a search for a big breakthrough or a kind of unified field theory of random weirdness that passes for cohesive reality. (And the accepted story)

So what to call that?
Distortions of history, comes to mind. I'm open to suggestions though.

Another option would be to create a new thread with newly defined questions to tackle. For instance, if I understand the issue well, a thread about whether there was a catastrophic discontinuity of history just before the 15th century, or something like that. There are many threads about the corruption of history and chronology and it would help to be specific about which part is targeted for a specific discussion.

Back
Top Bottom