The last global mud flood

Where is the emotional attachment? Simply questions on what happened, how and when.

Emotional attachment to a theory is possible for all of us. When it has happened to me in the past, I couldn't see it because it was so close to home. I was convinced that I was seeing the truth, being objective, that I really 'knew' something. In other words, dopamine is a hell of a drug, especially when hooked up to New Age COINTELPRO theories that are designed to drain one's energy. So I was wondering how you saw yourself engaging with this information.

Your last post with the David Dubyne vid is what prompted my question. You found it inspirational, and offered it as global evidence. I suppose I just don't really know what you're saying - global evidence of what, exactly? Part of the issue for me is this - flooding happens. Mud happens. Earth changes happen all the time, contrary to the uniformitarian psyop in science. So what exactly is the big mystery here?

After thinking about it for a bit, I have a few q's about the global mud flood theory.

- Did all of these mud events happen at once? Are they claimed to have happened all at once? If they were simultaneous, could a comet be the culprit, whose plasma dynamics unlock what is said to be 'the ocean beneath our feet' mentioned a few posts back? If these events did happen all at once, is there any archaeological evidence to back that up? A recent mud layer with a specific dating? Does the recent mud layer dating link up to a comet, such as the great comet of 1811? I'm kinda stretching with that one.

- Do the authors of these videos use buildings that have been partially buried by localized flooding events... and then add them all in a sequence in order to give the semblance of an important pattern? Could each building be identified, and its particular local history be uncovered to see if there is a match of archaeological and architectural evidence suggesting a global mud flood? A good example of this approach is the above black and white photo, presented by David Dubyne as part of his mud flood evidence, but then is revealed to be of Florence, Italy during a regular old flood from 1966.

- Did all of those similar buildings exist all around the world at the same time? If the Florence flood photo was fake, then what about the photos of each building? Are they really all from the same time period, or are they taken for their similarity, placed under the label 'Tartaria', and then given a false timestamp? If they are all from the same era, might there have been a building trend, an architectural style, that spread all across the world at that time, which doesn't rely on the story of Tartaria? Is there any evidence in architectural history books of the time period in question that could? Some of this has already been discussed in the thread, with regards to human labour power and ingenuity in the supposed time frame.

- Has there been any research covering the authors who are promoting this theory? James W. Lee, for instance, who was quoted earlier in this thread, wrote The One World Tartarians (Color): The Greatest Civilization Ever To Be Erased From History also has written Flat Earth; Investigations Into a Massive 500-Year Heliocentric Lie (Color Book 1). That puts a red flag over him as an author in my eye. Is there any historian out there who has written about the Lost Tartarians who doesn't appear to have a screw loose? This would be a lit review option.

As you can probably tell, I'm operating on the basis of trying to show how shaky all of this is, in part due to recent comments from Laura to take very seriously the phrase 'do not trust your own mind' - and also Niall's post in the recent forum thread:

As the Cs would say, "Yes!!!"

Also, in trying to answer the questions yourself, try to disprove the initial ideas/notions/theories that pop into your mind. It might be that you have an immediate 'flash of inspiration' that correctly 'reads reality', but you should test the heck out of it by spending at least some time reading up on the subject.

Emotional attachment to a theory is possible for all of us. When it has happened to me in the past, I couldn't see it because it was so close to home. I was convinced that I was seeing the truth, being objective, that I really 'knew' something. In other words, dopamine is a hell of a drug, especially when hooked up to New Age COINTELPRO theories that are designed to drain one's energy. So I was wondering how you saw yourself engaging with this information.

Bravo !! :clap:

I concur - having lived the same phenomenon in the past, especially the time before i joined the Cassiopaean forum with you guys and your knowledge by illuminating various perspectives - I realize now that i had indeed my "favorite theories". Because... well in a way, it was "easier", after huge confusion at my awakening, which only increased further, my brain kind of wanted to create a little bit... well, something which resembles a little bit of order in the chaos.

So, i attached myself (even emotionally i realized in hindsight) to certain theories "for the time being"... And understood along the road more recently, that I needed to be more humble and critical, in order to continue to dig deeper into the "battlefields" between pro vs contra in various theories and perspectives.

This principle is now much more present in my head when i read articles or talk to people - yet - i still have to remind myself relatively often, to be careful, not to jump into premature conclusions, because i know my ego can still, gladly jump into the jar prematurely. I am also much more careful today (and a bit more relaxed) when i talk to other people, because it ain't my mission any longer trying to convince other people, to have the same or similar opinion like mine.

At the core in my heart I never meant to force my opinion on other people. BUT when i observed myself silently from a third observer perspective... i noticed that my energy resonance with which i argued towards other people, had a lot of "red colors" attached, strong and aggressive flavors... So i failed, i realized. And saw, that my ego rolled over my heart's true intentions. Realizing this repeatedly many times, made me, at least gradually over time, to be able to change it a bit... (and i still have work to do in that regard).

Too large emotional attachments on COINTELPRO content (usually not seen as such), does indeed drain the soul/mind.

I gotta give stellar credit for amazing resilience if nothing else.

How is it so certain there is nothing to see here? I’m a bit surprised at the repressive pushback. There are plenty of thread topics floating around of dubious value or obsessive attachment where people carry on and on. I just don’t read them or only occasionally check in. The underlying communication of “you must not think this way” or that there must be something wrong with stellar strikes me as odd.

This topic, with absolute certainty, IS garbage.

Vs

IMO, this topic is total garbage.

Slacking is not only a failure to participate in networking. It can also be other things.

Maybe it’s just my propensity to align with the underdog that is my own failing here.

How is it so certain there is nothing to see here? I’m a bit surprised at the repressive pushback.
Yeah, that puzzles me too.
At no point have I expressed any acceptance or addiction to any theories. In fact I don't see any valid theories when it comes to the explanation of how these 'Georgian or Victorian' type constructions from the 18th century onward, were built. There are no blueprints of architecture which, I imagine would have to be extensive, only provisional floor plans.

A lot of the supposed architects turn out to have no formal training and many, IMO, have dubious backgrounds of origin and valid experience.

The complexity of feat of such construction just boggles my mind when I take into account the experienced labour force required and the size of the populations of the day. Even the speed at which they were built is often unbelievable. To top it all off they all have underground floors which are blocked or sealed and occasionally are put to use with renovation over time.

Another curiosity which I have noticed is that they were often built adjoining one another which would make it even more difficult to dig and build subterrains.
Your last post with the David Dubyne vid is what prompted my question. You found it inspirational, and offered it as global evidence.
No, I didn't offer IT as evidence but rather the type of questions within the video. The screenshot photo is clearly just a big flood. I'm not so stupid to take such a common occurrence as evidence of anything.

- Did all of these mud events happen at once? Are they claimed to have happened all at once? If they were simultaneous, could a comet be the culprit, whose plasma dynamics unlock what is said to be 'the ocean beneath our feet' mentioned a few posts back? If these events did happen all at once, is there any archaeological evidence to back that up? A recent mud layer with a specific dating?
You see, there are unanswered questions. One thing I don't rely on is the accepted archeological evidence of anything because any evidence that opposes or contradicts the narrative of academia is hard to find or is dismissed.Again, how are all these structures from allegedly the same period, say 1800-ish displaying the same signs of appearing seriously 'buried'. On every continent.

Does the recent mud layer dating link up to a comet, such as the great comet of 1811? I'm kinda stretching with that one.
I think that is a stretch.I think it is way before that and, to my mind, might fall somewhere in the 14th century, following the black death which, if it accompanied other comic visitors, may have been starting point. Also a perfect time for the clergy and elite to concoct a new history of ownership and facts of establishment of just about anything.
They are doing it again and the 'plague' hasn't quite hit, yet. Already they are claiming and recording lies as facts to be accepted in future as factual history; the actual causes of 'social unrest' , the cause of the new 'pox', new science, new villains and new liberators all according to what suits their narrative. And maybe then comes the new cataclysm to wipe out and start again with new elites, same as the old.

Could each building be identified, and its particular local history be uncovered to see if there is a match of archaeological and architectural evidence suggesting a global mud flood?
From what I have read, a lot of the time the history is vague or unclear or doesn't add up if you dig deep enough and more often than not it is just 'lost' so all we end up with sometimes is speculation with no clear evidence.
All the 'qualified' experts are trained by the same academic tutorage and if they happen to stray from the accepted narrative due to critical thinking, we are not likely to hear much on their finds. A speech or conference or self published work here and there is the best I can hope for.

the above black and white photo, presented by David Dubyne as part of his mud flood evidence, but then is revealed to be of Florence, Italy during a regular old flood from 1966.
To me this is not evidence of any such thing. It simply, to me, illustrates what we see as devastating today but nowhere near what it has been in the past; and how many people remember even this event, anyway. What it does inspire me is to question what else could have happened because 'just a flood' would not explain the solid burial of so many structures so deeply and so broadly.

- Did all of those similar buildings exist all around the world at the same time? If the Florence flood photo was fake, then what about the photos of each building? Are they really all from the same time period, or are they taken for their similarity, placed under the label 'Tartaria', and then given a false timestamp?
Firstly, I don't subscribe to ANY Tartaria or flat earth nonsense. Their assumptions; not mine. Photoshopping is certainly a concern since it has been around as long as photography, I think.

If they are all from the same era, might there have been a building trend, an architectural style, that spread all across the world at that time,
Certain styles of buildings appearing, for example, in UK, India, China, US, Australia, South America, Africa, etc, at the same time is just too questionable and for the reasons I have already mentioned, including in previous posts; population, technology, literacy, etc.

- Has there been any research covering the authors who are promoting this theory? James W. Lee, for instance, who was quoted earlier in this thread, wrote The One World Tartarians (Color): The Greatest Civilization Ever To Be Erased From History also has written Flat Earth; Investigations Into a Massive 500-Year Heliocentric Lie (Color Book 1). That puts a red flag over him as an author in my eye. Is there any historian out there who has written about the Lost Tartarians who doesn't appear to have a screw loose?
Never heard of him. Anything with such claims in its title would not peak my interest anyway. I do look for pictures, their location and any details and proof of when they were built, by whom, blueprint availability, etc. And I have to say that the details are disappointingly often sketchy and vague or at best, established plain vanilla versions of design competitions; like there were so many architects to choose from.

As you can probably tell, I'm operating on the basis of trying to show how shaky all of this is, in part due to recent comments from Laura to take very seriously the phrase 'do not trust your own mind' - and also Niall's post in the recent forum thread:
Duly noted. However, that is not going to dissuade me from searching for answers on a topic that does not have any, IMO, satisfactory or viable explanations, yet.

How is it so certain there is nothing to see here? I’m a bit surprised at the repressive pushback. There are plenty of thread topics floating around of dubious value or obsessive attachment where people carry on and on. I just don’t read them or only occasionally check in. The underlying communication of “you must not think this way” or that there must be something wrong with stellar strikes me as odd.
Yeah, I'm sensing this topic is noise for this forum, so I'll just keep it to myself as my own hobby. I don't often have much to say because I don't like to talk just for the sake of talking. In this case, I think I will say no more.

Yeah, I'm sensing this topic is noise for this forum, so I'll just keep it to myself as my own hobby. I don't often have much to say because I don't like to talk just for the sake of talking. In this case, I think I will say no more.

I have thought about how to reply for a while.

On the one hand, I'd like to respond to your full post, because it seems like a good conversation has been struck, which includes a more precise discussion of how we See the subject matter, and each other, which seems to be a positive development in my view. I can sense some potential here. For what it's worth, I'd also like to say that I appreciated having this thread to think about while I'm out weeding in the sunshine.

One the other hand, it also seems that you're 'truly asking for' is that the topic to be closed.

So, without knowing really what to do, what I'll say is this - keeping this to yourself as 'your own hobby', and away from the eyes of the others in this network, sounds like something straight out of the Predator Mind's playbook. Can you see that? Whatever happened to all of the C's constant reminders to network, network, network - in particular about things that are hard to talk about?

While you've said that your primary motivation is reducing forum noise, I think that you're moreso motivated by conflict avoidance, the desire to indulge in private wishful thinking without recourse to a broader fact-checking. I could be wrong, of course, but that's the sense I get from your posts. Other factors could also include something a little less intense, such as troubles with communicating your thoughts or lack of self-confidence in that.

Regardless of the motivations, I think that brooding over a conspiracy theory in private can have pretty severe negative consequences for your life... especially now, given what 'Time' it is, cosmically speaking. I've also had my own pet theory, which I hid, and fed - which then grew into a sacred cow. Then the sacred cow went on an absolute rampage, and broke apart my life. It had to be slaughtered, which entailed a great deal of psycho-emotional pain, all of which could have been avoided had I made a different set of choices. Not saying that this will happen to you, but I wanted to mention this and ask you to consider networking instead of going off on your own here.

I am not convinced stellar is asking for anything. He may be taking a mild shot at those that show up as closed-minded on this topic by saying "screw it". And I don't think he is emotionally attached to this topic or obsessive about it. I do think the thread title could be re-worked to be more reflective of the larger issues that are embedded in this topic, i.e., resets, timeline manipulations, forbidden archaeological interpretations, interesting past forgotten (or expunged) civilizations, bizarre anomalies and questionable (can I say 'absurd'?) historical narratives.

Calling it the last global mud flood is full of too many assumptions, I think. Was it global? Was it a "mud flood"? Is a mud flood even a thing? I don't know. But something seems to have happened.

Everybody loves occam's razor when it supports their own theories and interpretations but not when it argues for opening up a can of worms. What does a beautiful fantastic work of art and architecture that is buried halfway up the first floor windows suggest? They knew how to construct something of multi-story magnificence but were too stupid to do the foundations right? It was intentional?! (opening up to water damage, mold, mildew and drainage issues) Or that these things were partially buried after-the-fact for an unknown reason or cataclysm? I still think it is worth the investigation. I have not had the time or energy to throw into making the point with a doctoral thesis. Stellar, I am 'on board' with discussing these things.

One the other hand, it also seems that you're 'truly asking for' is that the topic to be closed.
There seems to be little interest on this topic which tells me that it is not important enough to keep posting about it when I come across interesting information or videos which contain valid points of consideration.

Whatever happened to all of the C's constant reminders to network, network, network - in particular about things that are hard to talk about?
That is what I was doing and I have to say it has not made it any easier or reassuring to continue doing so; at least with anyone here. So I'll just keep researching on my own; not as a secret away from forum eyes but as not being pushy about it. If you don't wanna know, you don't. That's that.

Regardless of the motivations,
Clearly stated. A sincere interest in finding out the truth.

I think that brooding over a conspiracy theory in private can have pretty severe negative consequences for your life...
So can assumptions and misunderstandings. I see no brooding in recognising little to no interest on the topic and moving on.

I've also had my own pet theory, which I hid, and fed - which then grew into a sacred cow.
I don't know anything about that so I cannot comment.

Then the sacred cow went on an absolute rampage, and broke apart my life.
I assure you, my life does not depend on this topic nor my sanity on its revelation one way or the other and I do appreciate your concern.

I wanted to mention this and ask you to consider networking instead of going off on your own here.
On other topics, certainly; on this one, not so much.

And I don't think he is emotionally attached to this topic or obsessive about it.
SHE. :-D And yes, you understood correctly. I don't plan to see a shrink over it, anytime soon.

I do think the thread title could be re-worked to be more reflective of the larger issues that are embedded in this topic, i.e., resets, timeline manipulations, forbidden archaeological interpretations, interesting past forgotten (or expunged) civilizations, bizarre anomalies and questionable (can I say 'absurd'?) historical narratives.
I agree.
Was it global? Was it a "mud flood"? Is a mud flood even a thing? I don't know. But something seems to have happened.
It looks like a duck and quacks like one but there is still pieces missing around the time of it to reach any solid conclusions. No pun intended.

Everybody loves occam's razor when it supports their own theories and interpretations but not when it argues for opening up a can of worms.
Yeah, I think most of us have much more pressing topics to look into. This can of worms is probably not that significant considering we may soon be including such things on our take-out menus.;-)

I still think it is worth the investigation. I have not had the time or energy to throw into making the point with a doctoral thesis.
Same here. That's why I look into it in my spare time.

SHE. :-D And yes, you understood correctly. I don't plan to see a shrink over it, anytime soon.
Oopsies! A thousand pardons! Oh wait.... "SHE"? I'm not a biologist so, gee, I'm not sure what's going on here! :scared: Kidding...
Yeah, I think most of us have much more pressing topics to look into. This can of worms is probably not that significant considering we may soon be including such things on our take-out menus.;-)
Well this is a question that begs a thousand others: what IS worth spending ones time on these days when we are in the middle of the world's biggest exploding clown car about to go off any day/week/month? We have lots of great threads here, but, which ones will make a real difference when it comes to esoteric soul development and/or gaining real knowledge?

I think this is one of them and I will be glad to continue this conversation. But I am not obsessed by it so it will take some time for me to get back around to it and not be a slacker!

I am going to put this here. Part of the whole mud flood thing is not just the idea of buried buildings. It is as much about historical narratives, (both bogus and real) resets and lost history. I'll try to be brief. The standard chronology about electricity notes that Cleveland, the first electrified city, had 12 (woo-hoo!) electric lights around the town square in 1879. Edison got his thing going in NYC around 1882. Telephone technology also had a similar timeline of it's first practical applications.

This brings me to the great Chicago fire of 1871. And, actually, there were fires all over the upper midwest including Wisconsin and Michigan. I do recall Laura going into this and the possibility that it was all caused a meteor shower, I think. But that is not the point. The photos of the devastation show a couple very strange anomalies. 1. It looks less like a fire (which I am sure also happened) and as much like a massive bombardment. Rubble everywhere and lots of brick and stone buildings wiped out yet many showing no signs of burn marks. 2. It is said only 300 people died in Chicago, a city of 300,000 at the time, but several thousand died in Pashtigo (above Green Bay) and Manitowoc (below Green Bay and above Milwaukee) When I look at the photos of Chicago it is hard to believe only 300 died. But the kicker I want to point out is the "telephone poles/power poles" shown in the photos.

The aftermath:

th-2366390590.jpeg

Another Cool One:

chicago_fire_1871_013-3199635667.jpeg

A Pic before the fire:

i00761_poster-81404050.jpeg

Last one, also after the deluge during the cleanup (Does that building look scorched?):

redeye-the-great-chicago-fire-begins-on-oct-8-1871-20131008-800588851.jpeg

I think this warrants at least 3.5 "What the Hells!"

You can see the lines in this one:

qf8kq6j-400131002.jpeg

There is more to this story. And what is the point? The fanciful romantics tend to point to a lost golden age, perhaps more recent than is suspected. A golden age that has been destroyed and expunged from memory. Intentionally. I believe there is a story about dynamite being used to try to stop these great fires in many cities. A technique that seems to have failed miserably everywhere. That might explain the wreckage. And the conspiracy theorizing nut jobs will say it was intentional. Perhaps to destroy evidence of a different timeline. And that is the setup for the last pic.

80f4f9f7cc295bb1e659be4a15259414--chicago-fire-the-chicago-1999019934.jpeg

I knew someone would say telegraph lines. I almost addressed that preemptively. And that certainly makes sense. My understanding is that the telegraph lines went station-to-station between western union offices. You wouldn’t necessarily have a couple dozen lines in parallel running down the street. But you could. Chicago was big and no doubt had many offices. There are similar pictures from Mickey Mouse little out-of-the-way towns where you wouldn’t think they’d have so many lines. At any rate the number of great fires and demolitions from 1870 to 1905 is staggering.

Just on the topic of the conjoined way of construction and the particular red bricks in so many of the old buildings, I found a sturdy on the property of those bricks. That lead me to question their possible connection to the multitude of spires, domes, antennas etc. Was that connected to some sort of technology that was hidden and largely destroyed only to be obfuscated by the industrial revolution as it was presented to us. If we had free energy, who would benefit from taking that away.

Storing energy in red bricks​

By Talia Ogliore August 11, 2020
SHARE Share on facebookShare on twitter
Imagine plugging in to your brick house.
Red bricks — some of the world’s cheapest and most familiar building materials — can be converted into energy storage units that can be charged to hold electricity, like a battery, according to new research from Washington University in St. Louis.
Three Little Pigs Illustration
This little piggy built a battery that everybody else thinks is a brick wall… (Image from ‘The Story of the Three Little Pigs’ (1904), courtesy of the Library of Congress)
Brick has been used in walls and buildings for thousands of years, but rarely has been found fit for any other use. Now, chemists in Arts & Sciences have developed a method to make or modify “smart bricks” that can store energy until required for powering devices. A proof-of-concept published Aug. 11 in Nature Communications (and pictured below) shows a brick directly powering a green LED light.
“Our method works with regular brick or recycled bricks, and we can make our own bricks as well,” said Julio D’Arcy, assistant professor of chemistry. “As a matter of fact, the work that we have published in Nature Communications stems from bricks that we bought at Home Depot right here in Brentwood (Missouri); each brick was 65 cents.”
smart brick
Chemists in Arts & Sciences have developed a method to make or modify “smart bricks” that can store energy until required for powering devices. (Image: D’Arcy laboratory)
Walls and buildings made of bricks already occupy large amounts of space, which could be better utilized if given an additional purpose for electrical storage. While some architects and designers have recognized the humble brick’s ability to absorb and store the sun’s heat, this is the first time anyone has tried using bricks as anything more than thermal mass for heating and cooling.
D’Arcy and colleagues, including Washington University graduate student Hongmin Wang, first author of the new study, showed how to convert red bricks into a type of energy storage device called a supercapacitor.
Julio D'Arcy
D’Arcy
“In this work, we have developed a coating of the conducting polymer PEDOT, which is comprised of nanofibers that penetrate the inner porous network of a brick; a polymer coating remains trapped in a brick and serves as an ion sponge that stores and conducts electricity,” D’Arcy said.
The red pigment in bricks — iron oxide, or rust — is essential for triggering the polymerisation reaction. The authors’ calculations suggest that walls made of these energy-storing bricks could store a substantial amount of energy.

Turning rust into supercapacitors​

A common material makes an ideal and inexpensive starting point for chemical synthesis. A study published Aug. 7 in Advanced Functional Materials highlights new methods developed by D’Arcy and collaborators at Washington University’s Institute of Materials Science & Engineering. Read more on the Chemistry website.
“PEDOT-coated bricks are ideal building blocks that can provide power to emergency lighting,” D’Arcy said. “We envision that this could be a reality when you connect our bricks with solar cells — this could take 50 bricks in close proximity to the load. These 50 bricks would enable powering emergency lighting for five hours.
“Advantageously, a brick wall serving as a supercapacitor can be recharged hundreds of thousands of times within an hour. If you connect a couple of bricks, microelectronics sensors would be easily powered.”

Back
Top Bottom