The Controversy of Zion

name said:
b) WHAT motivates the inner sect to do what they do ? IMO the simple answer that "they are a bunch of psychos" is insufficient. This has also been discussed here to some extent.
Reed discusses this in later chapters. One chapter named "The Protocols" says
Reed said:
"This is the reason why it is indispensable for us to undermine all faith, to tear out of the minds of the masses the very principle of Godhead and all the spirit, and to put in its place arithmetical calculations and material needs..."

[...]

"By all these means we shall so wear down the peoples that they will be compelled to offer us international power of a nature that by its possession will enable without violence gradually to absorb all the State forces of the world and to form a Super-Government. In place of rulers of today we shall set up a bogey which will be called the Super-Government administration. Its hands will reach out in all directions like nippers and its organization will be of such colossal dimensions that it cannot fail to subdue all the nations of the world."
The above is directly taken from the Protocols of Zion, by Reed. In the chapter Reed points out how the real name of the literature he is quoting should be The Twentieth Century, due to the deadly accuracy and prophetic knowledge contained with the Protocols.

name said:
I am currently reading CoZ for the first time. Currently at page 113 (book not PDF). Some of the things which come to mind:
- Reed does not go into some important aspects:
a) WHO is the "inner sect" as he calls them ? How are they organized ? Where do they come from ? (these things have been discussed to some extent, but IMHO inconclusively, here on the forum).
b) WHAT motivates the inner sect to do what they do ? IMO the simple answer that "they are a bunch of psychos" is insufficient. This has also been discussed here to some extent.
I think these are really good questions, but the answers are probably very well guarded. ;) I can only speculate and get some thoughts on the screen in response to what you've written below.

- Reading CoZ and extrapolating before the background of current events, it seems reasonable to say that the "inner sect" wants to enter the Muslim countries and is using western treasure and weapons to do exactly that. The new 'centre' would eventually be established more or less in what is known from Zionist literature as 'Greater Israel'. The current massive influx of Jews into Europe (and the southern hemisphere) seems to be just a stage towards that, and in anticipation for the economic and political collapse of the US - the EU would the be used up as the next 'world power' until the resources of these countries have been sucked dry too and/or their purpose has been achieved.
There are a lot of things to consider when it comes to ponerology. How much of the process is completely unconscious and mechanical at this level (and thus directed by higher-dimensional sources), and how much is known by the players? For example, is the current anti-Muslim campaign strictly a result of the combination of American ignorance/hysteria and psychopathic ignorance/destructiveness?

- Before the background of Sun Tzu's "Art of War", CoZ and PP (which I am currently reading for the 2nd time), it looks at least in part implausible that "the psychos rule the inner sect from the shadows", it could as well be the other way around, and the interrelationship between psychos and the Reed's "inner sect" also could be far more complex than that. One possible scenario would be that the "inner sect" is making use of psychos as well as the other Lobaczewskian creatures in the manner of using the 'weakest' elements of humanity to subdue the rest, just like predators hunt the weakest/slowest animals of the herd. By 'weakest' I mean those least able to contribute towards the survival of us as species. I see more complex implications of this last thought, but I will have to put my thoughts in order before saying more.
The picture Lobaczewski presents is pretty complex. The different psychopathies play specific roles in ponerogenesis. We know that schizoidia plays a big role in Jewish ponerogenesis. Schizoids, unlike psychopaths, can be really smart and devise philosophies and conspiracies. Asthenic psychopaths are the sadists who dream of a better world and who can be said to truly "love the darkness". Essential psychopaths seem like random destructive automatons. They can't be said to truly "hate", but in the pursuit of their own pleasure (what little they are capable of experiencing) are utterly ruthless, simply because using and destroying people is like carving wood chips for them.

So we know that psychos actively use characteropaths. We also know that they have some knowledge of their own classification as psychopaths (albeit, without any understanding of what that really means), and that they must possess knowledge of the laws of ponerogenesis and pathocracy, because they have confiscated and suppressed those looking for them. So I guess the question to ask is: are there non-psychopaths, with an awareness of ponerology, who are actively shaping world events to bring about a global pathocracy? Or is it a natural (i.e. hyperdimensional) process?

- According to Reed, neither Sephards nor Ashkhenazim have much Semitic heredity. If we take that for fact, it would not make sense to mass all those "Jews" in Palestine for an "Aryan" sect intent in destroying "all Semites". What if the (mostly Ashkhenazi) Jews in Israel/Palestine are herded there in order to be "dumped" (as in killed - hint: did anybody ever read about the "ringworm" x-raying of Sephardic children in Israel ?) by the inner sect in favour of new, fresh and yet untainted "mass of manoeuvre" in the form of what we know as evangelical Christians ? "Jews" are almost universally reviled for their crimes in Palestine and the blemish from that will in all probability not exit human memory for thousands of years, whitewash/censor notwithstanding. That is "bad PR" that will not go away. It would be easier for the "inner sect" sect to avail themselves of a new congregation under another name in order to continue on their destructive path. What more appropriate for those purposes than the evangelicals . . .
I think it's also possible that the distinction between Semite and Non-Semite may be analogous to Normal vs. Psychopath.

So this inner sect wants to exterminate Semites.

for anthroposophists, Semites have the latent power of transformation of the physical body into "atma body', or spiritualised physical body.

But if they do not mingle with the rest of humanity, humanity misses this most essential power, much needed for the future of humanity.

To me, it matches Laura's explanations that TPTB want to exterminate Semites because of the genetic hidden powers of Semites, much needed to fight the 'matrix'.

I am almost through Controversy of Zion for the first time and see it hasn't been much commented on for awhile. Anyone who has been reading Gordon Duff and Jeff Gates from Veterans Today (some of their articles have been published on SOTT) would greatly expand their appreciation for what they have to say by reading it.

In short, I thought I had something of an understanding about how things work before reading this book. I was wrong. Well, I had some idea, but nowhere near this picture. Controversy of Zion is a meticulously researched and detailed account of one of the most powerful and prevalent strains of evil that infects our world. Anyone who has ever sat through a history class in school should read this to disabuse themselves of the lies they absorbed without knowing it. I have been constantly astonished at the scope of the lies- they are huge.

Reading this book has sent me off in many directions investigating on my own some of the related and supporting material. Nesta Webster, Major George Racey Jordan, The Talmud and Torah, and more. I have yet to find any avenue of such that does not further substantiate what Douglas Reed reports. No small wonder he was castigated with the most damning accusation that can be hurled to silence a voice speaking the truth- 'anti-semite'. Even a casual reading of C of Z makes clear that Reed had immense compassion for all suffering people, be they Semitic, Jew or any other kind.

The other lasting impression from reading this book is how absolutely relevant it is to our world situation today, 58 years after its publication. He details the infection and how it works, and it can be seen clearly at the present time, even more advanced than it was then, still tracing the same path. I understand why this is on the recommended reading list. Its a wake-up shock.

Yes, it is a tremendous book! Funny that you write this today because I just wrote a short review of it on amazon yesterday and also gave a link to download it since it does not seem to be available there.

I read Laura's review at Amazon. They have disabled the link to the download. Is it possible to post the link here?

LissyLou said:
I read Laura's review at Amazon. They have disabled the link to the download. Is it possible to post the link here?

Hi LissyLou. You can find the pdf version here - http://www.controversyofzion.info/

By coincidence I did a search on Lord Northcliffe just now and found that today is the anniversary of his death (murder?). Anyway, I was curious as to what our dear reliable wikipedia would have to say about him, having just read chapter 34 of C of Z particularly about his death and I wasn't disappointed- he died from "chronic megalomania". Well, wikipedia says that "Megalomania contributed to a nervous breakdown shortly before his death". Surely they meant to say "He was killed by megalomaniacs"?

I’m just finishing reading this book, it has taken the longest of any book that I’ve read to read. At the end of each chapter I’ve had to stop to get over the repeated shocks that arise. Even going off to read parts of other books before I could continue.

It fits well, in terms of timeline, as a preview to Prouty’s books. I may well have to go back and read Ponerology to see if I can make more sense of it this time round.

As quoted earlier in this thread, it all fits together. Like others too, I wondered what the ‘pressure’ was that tipped so many people over to going along with their ‘requests’, with many of them suffering or dying quite suddenly if they opposed what was 'asked' of them.

This book is a must read for everyone to help understand what is really going on in the world today.

Trevrizent said:
I’m just finishing reading this book, it has taken the longest of any book that I’ve read to read. At the end of each chapter I’ve had to stop to get over the repeated shocks that arise. Even going off to read parts of other books before I could continue.

Trevirizent, you have just described exactly what I went through reading it myself. My god! I knew it was bad, but Reed brings it home in a way that is just utterly devastating.

Trevrizent said:
It fits well, in terms of timeline, as a preview to Prouty’s books. I may well have to go back and read Ponerology to see if I can make more sense of it this time round.

A couple others to read in line with this are Hannah Arendt's "The Origins of Totalitarianism" and "Eichmann in Jerusalem." What she writes in those two will definitely add to your reading of PP.

Trevrizent said:
As quoted earlier in this thread, it all fits together. Like others too, I wondered what the ‘pressure’ was that tipped so many people over to going along with their ‘requests’, with many of them suffering or dying quite suddenly if they opposed what was 'asked' of them.

Arendt has some ideas.

Trevrizent said:
This book is a must read for everyone to help understand what is really going on in the world today.

I couldn't agree more. No one can even hope to have a full understanding of our world today without reading these important works as a "set". In the same way, we have the "set" for understanding the self. Both are important.

Laura said:
Trevrizent on Today at 11:39:44 AM said:

Arendt has some ideas.

Thanks for the tip Laura, the second book you mention of hers was already on my to buy list after reading her name in your article in the Dot Connector Magazine. :)

Well, I just finished reading this book "The Controversy of Zion" and was simply amazed! It was well written and easily understandable. It really helped put pieces of the history puzzle together that I have been gathering. I had some restless nights after my evening readings. I must agree this is a must read book.

Starting to read Hannah Arendt's book "The Origins of Totalitarianism". Her writing style seems to be more "dense" and will take me a while to get through it. She already refutes "The Protocols of Zion" as a hoax in the preface to the first part and in chapter one. I am glad I read Reed's book first to get the religious aspect of Zionism.

I would like to mention that the C of Z is his Magnus Opus crowning a thoroughly fascinating historical study beginning with The Burning of the Reichstag, my copy is dated 1934 and published by Victor Gollancz Ltd. ,and continuing with book after book of remarkable and insightful revelations and eye witness accounts and all written in a beautiful and concise style. Awesome. The result is one of the best narratives of the developing tragedy of the twentieth century in existence. I had the pleasure of reading them some years ago and I heartily recommend them to any who wishes to understand how meticulously and painstakingly he arrived at The Controversy of Zion. mantle.

Insanity Fair 1938. Disgrace Abounding 1939. Nemesis 1940. A Prophet at Home 1941. The Prisoner of Ottawa Otto Strasser 1941.
All our Tomorrows 1942. Lest we Forget 1943. From Smoke to Smother 1948. Somewhere South of Suez 1949. Far and Wide 1951.
The Battle for Rhodesia 1966. The Siege of Southern Africa 1974. Behind the Scene 1975. The Grand Design 1977.
The Controversy of Zion 1978.

Back
Top Bottom