STS hierarchy

D'Ankhiar said:
whitecoast said:
(...)There's also the higher 5D STS spirits that feed of 4D energies consider. For what it's worth. :)
This is new to me. May I ask where I can read about this?

Michael Topper talks a bit about it here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/stalking.htm said:
At the higher levels, the absorptive framework of self-enhanced ego consciousness takes on a severe functional contraction and effective withdrawal from interest/involvement in the created fields of being, maintaining a minimalist interaction with only its closest contacts in the pyramid.

Thus, the negative being of higher densities takes on the configuration of a forebodingly lonely presence, lurking in caves and desolate grottos of the astrophysical realms. It becomes a fiercely mental entity of 5th density power-knowledge, possessing the proverbial basilisk gaze and only turning the stream of its attention "away" from that intensified/contractile self absorption toward the created worlds in token deference of the need to canalize the funneling food source - sucking vitality from the extravagances and pastimes comprising the follies of the created worlds, imbibing the "light units" to insure the uninterrupted power that it needs, the inconceivable "wattage" required, to maintain that monumental self-absorption and narcissistic self-luminance of the negative Ego-postulate - the Anti-Logos, the Selfness of Consciousness.

So it is that the Anti-Logos cannot simply withdraw from the worlds of creation - it must absorb them into itself - it feels the necessity of undoing creation - it NEEDS that energy to fuel its infinite self-contemplation.

This is the Ultimate Objective of the Being at the apex of the pyramidal food chain. And this is why its agenda is masked in the lower levels of the hierarchy. Until such lower level negative beings have consumed sufficient energy - a sort of critical mass - to trigger the implosion of such extraordinary self concentration, they are only interested in destroying that which resists their domination and preserving a vital minimum of captured resources so as to possess an ongoing supply of nutriment. They wish to control, or freeze the rate of planetary destruction and disintegration so as to technically conserve the intelligent life-form in a tractable state so as to render it a good "servant."

Well, in my mind its always been

- Grays at the bottom.
- Lizzies/reptiles come next.
- Orion humanoid beings next.

Above that then you have the 5D non physical STS beings who may have an influence on 4D STS.

Also, the above only applies to our part of the sky... Orion humanoid STS may not be head of the whole universe 4D STS...

Humans i.e. us, are seen as containers and are food

whitecoast said:
From what I've read (which is less than you), Nordics also have a STS branch as well, which is at least equal to the Lizzie's power, if not greater. OSIT. It's important to keep in mind that physicality is variable in higher realities and the appearance of lizards or insects or Nordics can be screens for other things. There's also the higher 5D STS spirits that feed of 4D energies consider. For what it's worth. :)

Whitecoast, from what I've read of all the transmissions from The C's. According to The C's the 4th Density is the highest density that the STS can achieve. I could be mistaken on the subject, but that's what I've read in "The Wave Series".

Also The C's spoke of the 5th Density being the Dead Zone. Where all the dead go until a decision is made where best to put them in their next incarnation. I however, was unaware of Micheal Toppers interpretation of it.

Whilst in the midst of read the Micheal Topper thing, this sticks out to me as the crux of the problem of those in control in this realm. One postulates if they even consider it, as it is all to apparent to me.

The Objective - the ultimate total destruction that is desired by the Being at the Apex - the total consumption of even it's minions - is masked from the higher density negative beings below it. The lower levels may "feel" or "sense" the looming black hole of absolute annihilation as they mount through the hierarchy, but the immediate pleasures of their feeding-frenzies keep them occupied, reinforcing the discouragement of the idea of looking any deeper into the Heart of Darkness proclaiming its gospel of Onenee and which has no qualms about making food out of even THEM!

I found this at the bottom of the Micheal Topper link. Something which I viw as Very Important to anyone who seeks knowledge of any level. Words of wisdom from one in the Islamic Faith. Which is good as well, for those to seek the unseen.

Laura's note: What may or may not have happened to remove the Topper's from the scene is subject to much debate and many rumors have been passed around regarding this. One rumor was that they attained their insights by "questionable means," to put it delicately. However, I do not necessarily subscribe to this opinion because the quality of the work is self-evident.

I do, however, speculate that they most likely came under serious attack from hyperdimensional spheres for their revelations. And it was the lack of a "network" that made them vulnerable. But that is just speculation.

Another possible factor, based on what can be inferred from their descriptions of the "state" in which the insights were achieved, suggests that there was, perhaps, not sufficient preparation in terms of establishing a network of support, as well as the "capacity" to receive without consequences.

Ibn al-'Arabi addressed this problem in detail. He tells us that "the unveiling that the traveler experiences, (i.e. the results of meditation) "adds nothing to the principles and corollaries of faith. At most, it fills in some of the details. [...] Given that we enter the path and follow the guidance of God, and given that we experience an "unveiling" that makes all sorts of things clear to us that we never understood before, can we be sure that the unveiling is from God? Is there no possibility of satanic intervention and our going astray? Is not a person who claims that he is following his own "tasting" in effect claiming independence and setting up his own religion, at least for himself?"

And the answer he gives is that: "Any knowledge, any "tasting," any "unveiling," witnessing or self-disclosure must submit itself to the Scale of the Law. (i.e. networking.)

"The traveler who wants to reach the goal safely must avoid the deceptions that lie in wait for him on the path. Once he has reached the stages of unveiling and witnessing, he will be tempted by Satan and his own caprice to depend upon himself rather than follow the "scale of the law."

"He must move forward according to the scale of knowledge derived from [networking].

"If a "divine command" should come to him in that which is made manifest to him, that contradicts the scale, then he has been duped.

"Many of those who wish for God have been duped in their states without being aware. This is a hidden deception. a strong divine guile, and a being led on step by step without their being aware.

"Beware lest you throw the Scale from your hand... If you understand from it something different from what the people (meaning those of the path) understand such that your understanding comes between you and them, then do not rely upon your understanding! For it is a deception of the ego in a divine form without your being aware.

"We have come across sincere people among the Folk of Allah who have been duped by this station. They prefer their own unveiling and that which becomes manifest to them in their understanding. They depend upon this in their own case. Anyone who relies upon it is totally confused and has left his affiliation with the Folk, thereby joining the "greatest losers." Their striving goes astray in the present life, while they think they are working good deeds."

"When the friends of God climb in the ascents of their aspirations, the goal of their arrival is the Divine Names, since the Divine Names seek them."

"They receive only in the measure of their own preparedness.

"We do not ask those who have opinions of their own. We say to them, "Has it been revealed [among the Folk, Friends of God?]

If he says yes, then you must weigh it against what you have come to know and what has been said to you. You should also weigh it against what is known to others. This is the scale.

"The spiritual traveller who is not sufficiently rooted in the Scale of the Law may think he no longer has need for it.

"The friends of God witness the angels, but they do not witness the casting itself; or they witness the casting and they know that it was done by an angel, but they do not witness the angel. No one can combine the vision of the angel and the casting except a messenger. This is how the friend is differentiated from the messenger.

"As for how the casting takes place, I can tell you that it occurs through affinity. The heart of him who receives the casting must have the preparedness for what is cast into it. Without it, there is no reception. But preparedness is not identical with reception, since preparedness depends upon divine designation. Indeed, certain souls may walk upon the path which takes them to the door from behind which, when opened, there takes place this specific casting. Then, when they reach the door, they stop until they see that through which it will be opened for them.

"When it is opened, the command emerges one in entity, and they receive it from outside the door to the measure of their preparedness. They perform NO WORKS in achieving this. On the contrary, God specifies each of them with a preparedness.

"It is here that distinctions are drawn among the various groups, between followers, or friends, and those who are messengers.

"He who has no knowledge imagines that traveling to this door is the cause by which was earned that which was gained when opening took place. Were this the case, those who experience the opening would all be equal.

"The states present dangers to the person who experiences them. Though they are divine bestowals, there is always the risk of taking them too seriously, thinking that one has deserved the states, becoming proud, losing one's mental equilibrium. States are trials that the traveler has to undergo. The sooner they are done with, the better.

"Though "divine inrushes" may come without self-exertion, the traveler who is not prepared for them [is in grave danger.]

"There are three levels of this:

1)When the inrush is greater than the strength of the soul, so it rules over the soul. Such a person has no ability to govern himself.
2) The inrush takes away the person's rational faculties and nothing is left but animal faculties.
3) The inrush does not last, the state disappears, and the individual is able to return to his fellows with his reason intact. He governs his own affairs, and he understands and acts based on deliberation. Such is a messenger and the friends of God.

"When the inrush is balanced with the individual's own capacity, no one will even be able to detect that the inrush has occurred. In such a case, even if you do not see anything with your eyes, you notice that something has distracted him from you, as if someone were speaking to him. Or he has suddenly begun to think about something, so his senses turn toward it and his eyes become veiled.

"Sometimes the individual's capacity is greater than the inrush so that when it comes to him while he is conversing with you, you are aware of nothing. He is able to receive the casting, and to continue to attend to what you are saying.

"The traveler seeks to increase their capacity to receive inrushes so that they will NOT be affected by them.

"They also avoid those states which become manifest as "extraordinary."

According to the Koran, God is the "Best of Deceivers."

These deceptions are the many tests to determine if the traveler can "see through" and navigate the path.

"So, preserve yourselves, my brothers, from the calamities of this place, for distinguishing it is extremely difficult! Souls find it sweet, and then within it they are duped, since they become completely enamored of it."

[Excerpts from William Chittick's translation and exegesis: The Sufi Path of Knowledge, State University of New York, 1989]

Back
Top Bottom