Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

When I pointed out the obvious to my mother, that "maybe the vaccine doesn't work", given my cousin's case, I was met with the argument that it does work, but you won't be getting seriously ill and going to the hospital! Then I pointed out that my cousin, who is in his thirties, was extremely unlikely to be landing in hospital for covid anyway. But then I was told that I can't possibly know that, etc. Then I quit arguing cause it's pointless.
Yes, this is everyone's speech.

The vaccine keeps you from ending up in the hospital seriously ill, they all say. Everyone.

No argument is valid.

You cannot reason with anyone.

One of the people that I work with was telling me how weird it was that everyone she knew who had had the booster has come down with covid. Then in the same breath she happily told me she was finishing work a little earlier to get the booster :nuts:
I've pretty much given up trying to talk to anyone about it now, as right on cue, they all parrot out the line 'but it keeps you from getting seriously ill and needing to go to hospital...' Yes the programming is complete. It's terrible.

This is only an example that somehow leaked out !!!!

Looks like Vietnam has not learned the lessons from their recent problems with the clot-shot (children who got it had unpleasant "reactions") and apparently won't until the people come out in the streets like they did in South Korea.

I found an italian death list

of 439 Italian people who died after "vaccination" during year 2021, showing in most cases the images of the diseased. Each case is referenced with Italian links to articles. Unfortunately, the short descriptions to the left in the pdf file are in german language.

Overall, it really gives you that strange feeling when you go through the list... I immediately had the impression that, wow, these people would not have died without the deadly injections. Because, just look at them; they all look like... active, alive people - and then just gone !

Very sad, very strange, very unreal.

Foreword

The following list concerns the period from 16 Jan 2021 to 31 Dec 2021. It uses as material Italian local newspapers and blogs, which also quote the facebook entries in which the deceased person wrote of himself: "I got vaccinated.”

The Italian local newspapers in fact contain many more articles about people who died unexpectedly after vaccination than I am aware of from other countries.

The pages are divided as follows:
1) At the beginning oriented towards the groups of vaccination prioritisation at the time:

(a) health care, (b) school, (c) police/soldiers, (d) elderly/retirement homes -.
The vaccine used was initially Astra Zeneca.

2) Subsequently, the list continues chronologically and is no longer differentiated by
occupational groups.

3) As of October 2021 - due to the compulsory occupational vaccination - all those who - according to the newspaper who - according to the newspaper articles - died unexpectedly and were working in the health sector at the same time. Striking: between 13 Oct and 12. Nov; 26 of them died.

4) Compulsory vaccination was later also introduced for stadium attendance, police, school staff, etc.
It is interesting to observe that sometimes even 2 persons/2 relatives died in the same city on the same day. These cases are marked with a blue connecting arrow.

In addition, what is still striking is:

- 103 persons who died after vaccination were simultaneously Covid positive or Covid patients.

- Many people die while jogging or doing a sporting activity. A small
international page about 9 footballers and a sports doctor who died within 10 days can be found on page 59.
within 10 days can be found on page 59.

- Sebastiano Tama, the family doctor of the nurse Giacomo Venuto reports (page 27) in newspaper article how his patient, who was very sporty and healthy, developed more and more health problems in the period after the vaccinations (Dec'20/Jan ́21), especially since May he suffered from shoulder, knee and throat inflammation. Then he started having problems with his breathing and kidneys. Until he died in the intensive care unit on 06.08.

- Teacher Raffaella Arena (page 28) reported on facebook on 14.03. that she had been vaccinated with an Astra Zeneca batch on 27.02., which was
which was later withdrawn. In March she had fever, chills, aphthae in her mouth, plus muscular and joint pain, which have been treated with anti-inflammatory drugs. On 05.09. the newspaper reports that she died suddenly.

- The case of the Colonnello dei Carabinieri Salvatore Gagliano (page 51) shows that journalists repeatedly try to declare vaccination deaths as Covid deaths: many newspapers, including "vocidicitta" (9.12.21), wrongly wrote that Gagliano had died of Covid. It would have remained so if another newspaper, "Strettoweb" (12.12.21), had not publicly denied the news: The lawyer Tommaso P. Rossini, a close friend of Mr. Gagliano, explained that he had had himself vaccinated 10 days before his death. He felt compelled to be vaccinated because of the impending compulsory vaccination, although the vaccination was not recommended for him personally because of a chronic illness.

Another case of a journalistic false report is described on page 51.

It concerns Marco Grasso, who died of Corona, and who, despite having been vaccinated twice, is described in the title of a newspaper as "No-Vax" ("Unvaccinated").

- The AIFA (agenzia italiana del farmaco = Italian Agency for Medicines) announced in September 2021 that about 2.4 people per day died in Italy after vaccination. Nevertheless: no official data have been released for months.

The list presented here is a private list. It lists a total of 439 cases.

The regions with the most vaccination deaths are: Campania: 54, Lombardy: 54, Sicily: 50.

Note: This list of vaccination deaths is not complete. Therefore, these are only examples that can stand for many others. In addition, vaccine damage is not mentioned.

-in memoriam-

translated by DeepL

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --

More info in the Italian language, can be found here Esclusa Correlazione - Vaccini anti Covid-19 ed eventi avversi - Nessuna correlazione o nesso

Attachments

• Archiv-Italien-2021.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 13
Boosters rolling out in my area and they're lining up and getting sick! Better than getting C19 they cry! After 2 years I'm finally know people who've caught the bug, jabbed and pureblooded. The purebloods generally fare better, sore throat, sniffle and headache. The jabbed generally get just as sick but it lasts longer. Pureblooded middle aged mediocrities like myself seem to be largely immune.

At time of posting hospitalizations for the rona in Australia are up 84 fold. Winter should be interesting, the recently boosted covidians will have had another booster by then.

The purebloods generally fare better, sore throat, sniffle and headache. The jabbed generally get just as sick but it lasts longer. Pureblooded middle aged mediocrities like myself seem to be largely immune.
Agreed.
While people around start experiencing their immune decline I'm having a cold (first in 2 years)- sniffles, mucus, ear pressure, coughing, soar throat... nothing wild but tested myself daily 6 days in a row in hope of a positve test.... Zilch!

And since in Germany we have this omicron thing go wild (or so they tell us) a lot of people are trying to catch it. The unvaxxed seem to have almost no chance to do so though.

Agreed.
While people around start experiencing their immune decline I'm having a cold (first in 2 years)- sniffles, mucus, ear pressure, coughing, soar throat... nothing wild but tested myself daily 6 days in a row in hope of a positve test.... Zilch!

And since in Germany we have this omicron thing go wild (or so they tell us) a lot of people are trying to catch it. The unvaxxed seem to have almost no chance to do so though.
Try this as it has helped me when I started to get a scratchy throat. In 2 days that scratchiness disappeared.

Try this as it has helped me when I started to get a scratchy throat. In 2 days that scratchiness disappeared.
Thank you, Hi_Henry, that's very kind but I'm armed to the teeth already. ;-D
You don't even want me to begin to list everything I'm ingesting on a daily basis including your proposal.
No wonder that only some mild sniffle can get through the bullwark of health supplements and protocols I'm bathing in.
My supplies for the next 60 waves are secured and I'll be able to act as a public pharmacy when the lights should go out. ;-)

Agreed.
There are unvaxxed people here hoping to get a positive test so they can get an exemption from the jab, are you trying to achieve this? I might go that route when my exemption runs out at the end of March.

Just been on a job with some boosted colleagues, they don't look well. They still joked about me not being jabbed, told them that the CEO of Pfizer said the shots are ineffective, silence.

Also told them that an unjabbed friend in his 60s, obese with diabetes and hypertension got over C19 in 3 days. His jabbed wife is still sick, Silence.

Another Soccer Player Suffers Heart Attack During Match

Former Mali international Ousmane Coulibaly (32) was in stable condition in hospital after suffering a heart attack on the pitch during a Qatar Stars League match on Saturday.

The 29-year-old was fitted with a heart-starting device.

Coulibaly is not the first professional footballer to suffer a heart attack on the pitch.

Danish forward Christian Eriksen suffered a cardiac arrest on the pitch during a European Championship match against Finland in Copenhagen in June last year.

Read more at euronews

iu

The dramatic scene at Doha’s Al Gharafa Stadium on Saturday January 8

This one was under the category "Political News" !!!! :-/

Double-vaccinated 18-year-old Brazilian model dies after developing blood clots due to ‘COVID complications’​

Probable got the clot-shot to be able to travel overseas.

Last edited:
Ooopse, at the epicenter of world attention we have this

I like how this is written,
Now Bayern’s manager Julian Nagelsmann has confirmed that the Canadian international has a mild inflammation of the heart.

It was discovered as Davies completed routine medical checks at the club’s HQ after recovering from the virus.

And those highlighted signs of mild myocarditis.

The ace is now expected to miss ‘weeks’ of training as his condition is monitored.

A few more diverse "coincidences"

Reporter

Football
Brazilian Alex Apolinario, 24 years old

US Baseball

Since booster shots are being given to the people, I've observed an interesting trend. A lot of my vaccinated friends that took 3rd shot developed adverse events. It wasn't the case for two previous shots, but the booster is doing something bad. The side effects range from skin rashes and general illness to catching COVID-19 a few days after inoculation (to their great surprise).

I met a person whose brother is in a French army unit of 20 soldiers. They all just had their 3rd dose of vaccine. Out of the 20, 7 of them can no longer run or bow to fire their weapons properly. The PTB is really afraid of the possibility that this virus could lead to positive mutations, it is really shooting itself in the foot if the army body is not functional anymore for the state.

Back
Top Bottom