Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Gia Pastion dead at 19: TikTok star dies as family announce teen’s ‘sudden passing’ in social media post
In the article, it doesn't give much information and no information as to whether she was vaccinated. There could be other causes like suicide or opiods etc., so it is not a given without further information that it is linked to the injection. It is likely in her case, that she would have shared her vacc status and that her many fans on Tik Tok would know more.

I hope not, but it seems to me that the number of cases is increasing very fast.
I feel the same, recently I visited my family and noticed they have some recurrent symptoms like cough and they get sick more easily than before. They all thought they had covid because they had a sore throat and flu but I did not have any symptoms and they were surprised because I was there too… and I do not understand if this is maybe the vax when reaches negative percentages of protection

Vaccine ?

'X-Factor' contestant Tom Mann's fiancée Dani Hampson dies on their wedding weekend
Danielle Hampson, the fiancée to "The X-Factor" contestant Tom Mann, died on what was supposed to be their wedding weekend. She was 34.

It's unclear how Hampson died
, but tributes have been pouring in for the publicist who shared a son, Bowie, with her fiancé. The couple was supposed to be married on Friday, June 17.

Vaccine ?

Coach rescues swimmer who fainted in pool at World Aquatics Championships in Budapest

Alvarez.jpg

American artistic swimmer Anita Alvarez was "not breathing" when she was rescued from the bottom of the pool after fainting at the World Aquatics Championships in Budapest.

The 25-year-old lost consciousness after completing her solo free final routine on Wednesday.

By the way, congratulations to her coach! Photos of the rescue:

Last edited:
29-Year-Old’s Career Came ‘Crashing’ Down After Pfizer COVID Vaccine Injury

At 29, Hayley Lopez had a promising career she had worked 12 years to achieve, as an air traffic controller at one of the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) busiest facilities in the U.S.

On Oct. 8, 2021, that career came crashing to a halt 15 minutes after Lopez got her first, and only, dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.

Pfizer, Moderna COVID Vaccines May Increase Risk of Infection, Study Shows

Vaccine ?

Coach rescues swimmer who fainted in pool at World Aquatics Championships in Budapest

View attachment 59976

By the way, congratulations to her coach! Photos of the rescue:

The article also states that it wasn’t the first time Alvarez fainted and got rescued (by the same person/by Fuentes)

This is not the first time Alvarez has had a medical emergency in the pool.

She briefly lost consciousness at the end of a routine during an Olympic qualification event in Barcelona in June 2021.

It was Fuentes again who dived in to rescue her.

29-Year-Old’s Career Came ‘Crashing’ Down After Pfizer COVID Vaccine Injury
Her vaccine injuries also affected relationships with people who were previously close to her.

“I have lost people close to me because they either don’t want to hear or believe that the vaccine can cause harm, or they just don’t care,” she said.

:-(

I reported in a Heatwave thread:

(Machine translation)

Great heat: Over 30 students collapse at a sports festival

Jun 23, 2022 at 7:34 p.m

Velbert (dpa) - At a sports festival at a school in Velbert in the Mettmann district, over 30 students collapsed in the midday heat on Thursday. According to the fire department, twelve of them had to be treated by the rescue service and some were taken to nearby hospitals. The other students were picked up by their parents.

Here the news stated 35.
I find this really strange so I want to leave this news also here.

30 children collapsed?!

Children are usually more resistant, so to see 30 pupils collapse - is it due only to heat or something more is added to the mix....?

Velbert is a town in the Mettmann district, state NRW, NRW being one of the states with the highest vaccination rates in Germany.

According to the Data table here (I filtered only NRW and here is screenshot):
Marked red is "Vaccination rate vaccinated at least once" and "Vaccination quota basic immunized"

1656053619594.png

I couldn´t find specific data for Mettmann district.

And here it says that the children were from Gymnasium so that are 10-19 year old chilldren.

Note that there was a sports festival in our school as well (and in other schools on more-less same day, it is school end in Germany, all grades are closed so schools organize sports events and basically kids do nothing in form of learning in those last 2 weeks) and my kid didn´t report any collapses. 🤷‍♀️

This is just the beginning and nobody can stop this snowball that will go on crescendo. The tragedy is that people don't connect the dots, they can't connect the dots anymore. And it's really very sad because we can't do anything about it. It is too late.

I put here an interview with professor Mattias Desmet. Maybe this video has been put somewhere else, but it belongs here too, because what we see, as witnesses, is really an experiment of hypnosis on a worldwide level. Never seen before.

Do you remember when the sect of preacher Jones when the followers drank, under hypnosis, a Kool-Aid that killed them, and at least a thousand people died? Well now they have pushed the experiment in every country, in every continent, in every family. Monstrous.

Back
Top Bottom