Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Justin Bieber suffers from facial paralysis and cancels concerts. No mention of vaccines but Bieber has been vocal in support of testing and vaccines.
And he is making a lot of international trips... Btw his GF suffered from a blood cloth:

Here is her story. Not even once she mentioned the vaccine as the potential culprit:

Last edited:
I was chatting to an (old) friend of 93 years the other day. I hadn't spoken to her for quite a long time. The questions of health arose and she told me that she had developed breathlessness some time ago. She has been fully vaccinated. Her GP immediately put her on anti-coagulants, presumably thinking clot but she did not take any investigations further than the original consultation. My friend did not think anything much of this having the view that in your 90's you would expect to get health problems. She is however an extremely fit and active 93 year old who regularly does swim gym and plays golf. She has never had any previous problems with her lungs either. I kept my thoughts to myself.

My lovely nephew's equally lovely forty something wife has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. She is supremely fit and active and it came right out of the blue for her. Never had any serious illness in her life. Another friend who is in her 70's had a diagnosis of melanoma many years ago but it seemed to be in remission. She was not receiving any treatment and had had the small skin tumour removed at first diagnosis. We recently learned that she is now terminally ill with carcinomatosis, presumably from the melanoma. The latter two were also both fully vaccinated. I wonder if there are lots of people out there who are finding increased diagnoses of cancer in their friends and aquaintances now. Of course it may be nothing to do with the vaccinations but it does seem significant.

Justin Bieber suffers from facial paralysis and cancels concerts. No mention of vaccines but Bieber has been vocal in support of testing and vaccines.

His wife had a blood clot to the brain in March, which he called a curveball which life just randomly throws at you. Whether the 2nd 'random' curveball in 3 month will make him reconsider remains to be seen and even if not, then some of his followers might see something amiss with the randomness idea.
Apparently the cause is Ramsay Hunt syndrome, a reactivated chickenpox/shingles virus affecting facial nerves. Apparently it's rare for this to happen in someone this age, so it's suspicious. There's apparently online debate among fans about the vaccine being linked to this. It's quite a high profile case, he has a big following (for reasons which will always remain a mystery to me, very sad nonetheless).

Justin Bieber reveals facial paralysis after shows cancelled

A quick search reveals a few documented instances, in medical journals, of Ramsay Hunt syndrome following COVID vaccination. We also know that facial paralysis events were reported as adverse vaccine reactions in several hundred cases (at least).

Apparently the cause is Ramsay Hunt syndrome, a reactivated chickenpox/shingles virus affecting facial nerves.
It says about Ramsay Hunt syndrome:

Ramsay Hunt Syndrome Type 2 refers to shingles of the geniculate ganglion, a portion of the facial nerves. After the initial infection known as chickenpox, varicella zoster virus lies dormant in nerve cells in the body, where it is kept in check by the immune system. If the immune system is suppressed in any way (for example during an illness, while experiencing stress or undergoing chemotherapy), the virus travels to the end of the nerve cell. If the nerve cells affected lie within the facial nerves, it causes the symptoms described above and is referred to as Ramsay Hunt Syndrome Type 2 or simply RHS.
The bolded part seems to be key, where the effects of the vaccines come into play, namely the suppression of the immune system, as many doctors have talked about.

Him having Lyme disease last year likely didn't help, but the mention of it could also work to distract the attention away from thinking about possible vaccine side effects.

Steve Kirsch made a post about the Bieber case and brought up some data.

Why I'm 99% certain that Justin Bieber's facial paralysis was caused by the COVID vaccine​

Was it vaccine related? That's what the math says. Here's my calculation.​

Steve Kirsch
6 hr ago
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-cause-of-justin-biebers-facial/comments

Executive summary​

The VAERS data shows that Ramsay Hunt Syndrome (RHS) is 160 times more likely after a COVID vaccination than for all the other vaccines combined in any given year. And if you exclude the anthrax vaccine from that comparison, the likelihood is simply too high to calculate (0 cases in 32 years).
So the COVID vaccine should definitely be considered as a possible cause for this rare disease.
I show below that the estimated rate of RHS after COVID vaccination is 338 cases per 100,000. The medical literature says it occurs naturally in 5 cases per 100,000. Therefore, it is 99% likely that Justin’s RHS was caused by the vaccine, and only 1% chance that he got “unlucky.”
Sadly, it’s unlikely Bieber’s doctors will ever acknowledge that so it’s unlikely he’ll get the care he needs (treat both the RHS and the vaccine injury). He’ll simply assume he is just unlucky.
The mainstream press isn’t doing its job if they don’t report this (which they won’t).

[...]

I got to hand it to Naomi Wolf, she has been doing a helluva job recently together with her team of experts going through the Pfizer documents. She's been sharing the results of their findings on various podcasts, and I just listened to her on the Delingpod, link here:

Just audio: Naomi Wolf
Video: Naomi Wolf

I'm not too familiar with her 'feminist activist' past but from what she describes (also apparent in the Delingpod episode a year ago) she has through the Covid period developed a more balanced and objective awareness of things. What I like about her is that she's very articulate and has an apparent gift and energy to get things done. In the podcast linked above she methodically describes the findings in a very understandable way, and the findings are truly hair-raising! For someone 'on the fence' that knows her name from pre-Covid this interview (and others she's done recently) might be a more digestable listen than e.g. Yeadon or Malone. She's been a frequent guest on Bannon's War Room but I'm kind'a allergic to Bannon's show as he has an obsession with "fighting the Chinese CCP".

Wolf also has come out with a new book called:
The Bodies of Others: The New Authoritarians, Covid-19 and the War Against the Human

She and her team has also a website where you can find other interviews and how things are going with their analysis of the Pfizer documents: Welcome to Daily Clout! What’s our story?

For someone 'on the fence' that knows her name from pre-Covid this interview (and others she's done recently) might be a more digestable listen than e.g. Yeadon or Malone. She's been a frequent guest on Bannon's War Room but I'm kind'a allergic to Bannon's show as he has an obsession with "fighting the Chinese CCP".
This does seem to be a meme that Americans have globbed on to (the "CCP virus"). However, people agreeing with it, or promoting it (Epoch Times), still have managed to get out some really good information on the issues regarding the response to it.... as well as other things.

In my mind, people enamoured with the concept of "the CCP virus" are forgetting 3 things.
1. One World Government (the Elites in the West look to China and say 'we want to manage people in the same way you do', and hey presto... now they do and they are.)
2. Wuhan Military Games held October 2019 - reports of the virus and sickness, then.
3. China's mandatory vaccination law implemented 01Dec2019. People who remember Wuhan 'face plant' man will probably realise that MANY people are doing just the same thing, now, dropping dead in the street - or where-ever they happen to be after these Covid "vaccines".

Looking for news in Azerbaijan about the flooding yesterday, I found something else. It turns out that they also recently have seen an increase in cardiovascular diseases in young people.
Here is a snippet (an imperfect Yandex translation):

Diseases of the cardiovascular system sudden death of cases is considered the main cause​

Recently, among young people, heart disease-related deaths have increased. According to the Ministry of Health, sudden deaths occur in more than half of all cases of cardiovascular disease. At an early age of these problems, and the establishment in society is a concern.

According to AZERTAC, general practitioner Subhan Hajiyev said: "Sudden deaths occur during 90-95% of cases of heart and blood-vascular problems. But other factors also play a role. Correct qidalanmamaq, nicotine addiction, alcoholic beverages, excessive use, obesity, nerves, stress as factors and sudden death can lead to. El between methods are developed so-called hemorrhagic insultlar occur instantaneous ölümlərə causes. In such cases, the death face to face, the rest of the patients, to help the emergency medical team, also came can not reach."

Experts say that with all the world's cardiovascular diseases, the age is getting younger.
The mention a number of possible causes, like nicotine addiction, alcohol obesity etc, but none of those causes can account for a sudden recent increase. They are gradual factors. Vaccine side effects are not mentioned, so to my mind it is just trying to hide the increase by blaming usual causes and making people think that it is normal.

CHEO describes 'weekend like no other' as patient counts surge​

Hmmm.... I wonder what might have caused this? 🤔
(CHEO = Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario)

Influenza cases have seen a rare spring surge in Canada following the easing of public health measures meant to curb the COVID-19 pandemic. The Public Health Agency of Canada reported more than 1,300 flu cases across the country between May 29 and June 4 of this year. Last year, there was a single case between May 23 and June 19.

Prime Minister Trudeau tests positive for COVID-19, for second time​

“I feel okay, but that’s because I got my shots. So, if you haven’t, get vaccinated - and if you can, get boosted. Let’s protect our healthcare system, each other, and ourselves,” the prime minister posted.

Or...maybe you tested positive a second time because you had your shots? 🤦‍♂️

Prime Minister Trudeau tests positive for COVID-19, for second time​

Or...maybe you tested positive a second time because you had your shots? 🤦‍♂️
Or... Why are you testing positive at all if you got all your shots which were advertised as having 95% efficacy?

Back
Top Bottom