Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Not sure if something similar has been posted yet, but there's an update on the hepatitis cases in children in a new article out yesterday in the DailyMail; 3 children in Indonesia have died, and they still have yet to identify the cause, however there are some points of note:

- if it's adenovirus, it's not one of the usual ones. 'The WHO reported adenovirus has been detected in at least 74 of the cases. At least 20 of the children tested positive for the coronavirus.'
- in the UK it's mostly children under 5 years old
- 'has been spotted in more than 200 children aged between one month and 16 years old. *cases in Canada, Japan, and Illinois, Wisconsin and New York are still yet to be confirmed'
- 18 children have had liver transplants
- 'Other scientists said it may have been the adenovirus that has acquired 'unusual mutations'.
- they claim Indonesia didn't lockdown like the rest of the planet (it did, just not nationally); but then neither did Sweden. Could it be that less children died in the UK/West, as one example, because the emergency healthcare was 'better' (at least in those severe cases)
- adenovirus circulates all year but peaks in late winter and spring; i.e. now
- adenovirus is used in a number of the jabs
- Covid jabs can cause hepatitis: 'Immune-mediated hepatitis with the Moderna vaccine, no longer a coincidence but confirmed'
- 'covid antibodies' can be passed through breast milk (or other bodily fluids?)
- hepatitis can be passed through breast milk (or other bodily fluids)
- in some instances there were outbreaks in clusters, could this be batch related - either through a bad batch OR because they extended the 'use before date' on batches? Or is it related to the genetics (although cases were detected all over the globe)

Just to mention, the article that Chad quoted was from May 3.

Spain sounds alarm over mysterious hepatitis in children

Worldwide, some 650 cases of acute hepatitis of unknown aetiology have been reported, WHO figures show

May 30, 2022

Spain has registered 30 cases of acute hepatitis of unknown origins since the beginning of this year, a fresh situation report from the country’s Health Ministry shows.

The mysterious illness has primarily affected young children, with 24 of the patients aged 10 and below. None of the patients are related to each other, the ministry noted, with no epidemiological links established between the cases.

“It is necessary to continue intensive monitoring and continue investigations carried out to confirm or rule out whether there is an increase in cases of unknown hepatitis compared to what is expected,” the ministry noted on Friday, admitting that it was still unclear whether the cases surpassed its usual baseline or not.

The first patient had shown symptoms on January 2, according to the situation report. The finding suggests that the illness actually surfaced well before early April, when cases of acute hepatitis were reported by multiple, primarily European, countries, as well as by the US.

According to the latest figures by the World Health Organization (WHO), some 650 suspected cases of the illness in children have been reported between April 5 and May 26. A further 99 cases are under investigation.

The acute hepatitis has been detected so far in 33 countries
, the UN health watchdog noted, adding that scientists worldwide still have not established its causes.

“The aetiology of this severe acute hepatitis remains unknown and under investigation; the cases are more clinically severe and a higher proportion develops acute liver failure compared with previous reports of acute hepatitis of unknown aetiology in children,” the WHO said on Friday.

The watchdog urged its members to ramp up research into the hepatitis’ nature and causes, noting that it remains unclear whether the number of reported cases is abnormal or remains within the usual baseline.

“Member States are strongly encouraged to identify, investigate and report potential cases fitting the case definition above,” the WHO said. “Whole blood, serum, urine, stool, respiratory and liver biopsy (if available) samples should be undertaken for all cases meeting the case definition.”

Last edited:
For the whole story about Cindy Young click here.

And the Moderna CEO was complaining at Davos that he had to throw away millions of vaccines. It's beyond infuriating that there are people like this lady out there who aren't being acknowledged publically and in fact most people would claim this as "fake news" in order not to face the truth. Either that or they'll accept it and say it's acceptable collateral damage and only affects very few.

Watch - one day, not sure when, but one day, this is all going to come flooding out and you watch all the so-called deniers (i.e., the majority) all of a sudden claim it is all a travesty and it's inhumane etc etc when now (in the present time) they are actually comfortably having their heads in the sand. We're witnessing a MASS atrocity being committed with complicity from the majority of people who choose not to see.

On your point @Tuulikki of their being fewer and fewer to care for them, is this also not tied to the past - were there ever enough to care for them, and if not, did an escalation in the use of antipsychotics claim a place of care?
I think so. There have been a number of stories in the past about care homes using medication to keep residents "calm". Presumably they were used so that an individual member of staff was not required to sit with an outwardly aggressive resident for a long period of time. To my mind there have never been enough carers to provide good quality care. Some of the homes only have quite basic care but the staff are stretched to the limit even to provide this. It is an endless situation and very sad that medications are being given in this way. Some of the aggression can be alleviated by a member of staff sitting with the resident and chatting to them for a period of time.

Was it what we think ?

This explanation I simply don't buy

Still no finished LONG TERM STUDIES !!!!!
Or am I wrong ?

1654091581587.png

Last edited:
I had a sad day at work. A few colleagues lost someone over the weekend. For two of them, it was a person between 40 and 50 years old, who was fine until summer 2021 (when France went head-on with the vaccination campaign, so it rings a bell). Then they developped respectively a cancer and a brain tumor that wiped them out in few months.

Another case was a 15 years old boy, perfectly healthy, no familial antecedent - nothing - whose parents found him drenched in blood on Saturday morning in his bed. The autopsy established that he had a tumor that developped very quickly and then it exploded, destroying his brain. He just went to bed for a small headache and never woke up.

I know it could all be a coincidence, but 15 years old boy don't die like this...

I've got a new lady friend, wasn't looking but she came along and so far so good. She's from a large family and is rather gregarious so she knows a lot of people. Her best friend and her partner took 2 X AZ, she was OK but his leukemia went from being in remission to highly aggressive and he soon died at 73. Didn't stop her getting a pfizer booster which ruined her previously healthy heart with a nasty case of myocarditis. She's 70 and in a 'risk group' so she had another booster, her previously smooth skin has wrinkled and sagged rapidly. Other people she knows have also been brought low by the jab including some of her siblings.

My GF loves to dance and I was invited to come along a few weeks ago. There was about 50 people there ranging in age from 50-70.
Couple of weeks later I discovered they have all tested positive to covid and some are sick. All were jabbed up to 4 times and the only people who escaped were yours truly and my GF, we are both unjabbed!

On a more tragic note this happened just yesterday on the dance floor. My GF knew her well, though you can tell by her hands that she's no spring chicken but most of these dancers are in excellent health, they have to be. This lady had no known pre-existing conditions, lived life to the fullest and of course took the jabs to continue dancing. Australia is finished.

1654205388812.png

The Welsh husband of New Zealand woman Piata Tauwhare wants answers after his wife was found dead at a tanning salon in Swansea.

Tauwhare, 30 from Hokitika, was discovered dead at the Lextan tanning studio in Swansea, South Wales on Saturday.

Booked in for an 11-minute appointment, Tauwhare was reportedly in her designated room for more than two hours before her body was found after her mother-in-law came searching.

It is understood the cause of death was sudden arrhythmic death syndrome - when someone dies suddenly and unexpectedly from a cardiac arrest.

Mark Crisper Miller's post yesterday, sadly many names:

To my mind there have never been enough carers to provide good quality care. Some of the homes only have quite basic care but the staff are stretched to the limit even to provide this.

Yes, kind of how it appears to me also.

My partner's mother had a mild heart attack after being out dancing with friends about a week ago. She had been taken to a small local hospital where she had an ECG and bloodwork done. Both those results came back ok. The attending physician decided to send her to a larger hospital with a more advanced cardiac unit. It was then discovered that she had a 95% blockage in one of her arteries and subsequently had three stents applied to clear the blockage. She is out of the hospital now and is up and moving around but looks quite worn out.

Now here is the thing, she is 77 years old and was very healthy and active before this. She is also 3 times jabbed with the vaccines (which I like to call "weird science mystery-juice"). Her husband (also 3x jabbed) says he can't understand how this happened since she had bloodwork done about two months ago and her cholesterol level was absolutely fine. She is also taking 5 different medications for her condition just now whereas before, she never had to take any. Not once has anyone mentioned possible vaccine side-effects! I fear for her future.

My house doctor's death

I the other day I got a surprising notification from Dalen hospital, located in the inner suburbs of Stockholm - to which I am written to one of the doctors there - had died very suddenly. (I've never met him, though).

The odd thing about it was that 1) i've never gotten notifications over my earlier doctors deaths, and 2), that this doctor was a rather young one, only 49 years old, leaving behind both his wife, children and both parents. It's rare that doctors die... out of the blue at that age (even if that is of course possible).

When I went to the Dalen hospital homepage; there too, was a notification about the doctors death. Below that... another note stating enthusiastically that people should take the fourth jab... :umm:

So, it appears to me, that the hospital in question was very keen on C19 jabs, and I couldn't shake off the feeling that the doctor in question, too, was very pro jab... which lead to his sudden death.

P6080015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom