Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I found onw article in Greek from today rearding Eriksen's vaxx status. Seems like mostly wild speculation, though. Translated by Deepl:

Great interest if Danish national football team player Christian Eriksen was vaccinated for COVID-19 and this caused his collapse? Very likely. Let us look at the evidence that is now available to us.

Denmark national team coach Kasper Hjulmand, a pro-vaccination advocate, had on Wednesday strongly criticized UEFA for not proceeding with vaccination of all teams that would participate in Euro 2020.

But the Danish FA, like many other teams that would be participating in this year's Euro, had refused to vaccinate players before their regular turn came.

But many players had been vaccinated in the leagues they played in. Eriksen was playing for Internazionale Milano, which together with other teams in the city had vaccinated around 15 players, but these were in the context of the Italian national team, so they were - technically - Italian.

Today (7 June) 12 athletes were vaccinated in Rome and another 14 or 15 in Milan. They are the players selected by Mancini," it said.

On the other hand, according to unconfirmed but still unconfirmed reports, Eriksen was reportedly vaccinated with Pfizer or Moderna the night before!

As reported in a broadcast by Danish radio station P3 the previous evening, all Danish national team players were vaccinated with one of the two vaccines used in Denmark i.e. Pfizer or Moderna.

Generally speaking, as far as we know so far, at least the Italian and Spanish teams have been fully vaccinated before their participation in Euro 2020.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I'm curious if Danish members here could possibly find that radio broadcast they are talking about (P3)?

Looks like the PTB got an unexpected shot in the foot with this one. The discussion about Eriksen's vaccination status is going viral (at least what I could see on Twitter), and the tech- and media shenanigans are probably working feverishly to squash this connection. I'm sure any articles providing evidence of Eriksen having been jabbed recently are being removed as we speak.

The most credible indication about Eriksen having received the jab that I've found so far is a news article with the head physician of Inter Milan (the team Eriksen plays in) saying on 18th of May, that their players are "now all vaccinated". The article is in Italian, maybe Italian members can investigate this further?

From Chile where Eriksen's two team mates are for the Copa America - Alexis Sanchez and Arturo Vidal. I do not think Inter as a team was vaccinated before the end of May because both Alexis and Arturo were vaccinated in Chile on May 28 as a condition to participate in the Copa America. I do not know what the Euro Cup rules are and maybe they made a rule that the teams must also be vaxxed. Of course, Arturo ended up testing positive and even hospitalized for COVID two days later missing qualifying matches for the World Cup.

The most credible indication about Eriksen having received the jab that I've found so far is a news article with the head physician of Inter Milan (the team Eriksen plays in) saying on 18th of May, that their players are "now all vaccinated". The article is in Italian, maybe Italian members can investigate this further?
And now Inter CEO clames that he‘s not vaccinated 🤷🏻‍♀️
probably even if he is they wouldn’t let it out….

Why not... I'm going to stick this here. Danish football player Eriksen collapsed in the field with no one around him. Apparently he has now been stabilised and is in hospital.

Did he take the jab? Want to know how many of these football players took the jibjab.

Going to be keeping an eye on athletes from both the Euros and Olympics this summer. Want to see how many go down inexplicably.

Apparently he took the Pfizer on 31st May.

IMG_20210613_110636_422.jpg

Separately I think some of the other players within the Danish team were jabbed going off an argument their manager was having with UEFA (European football governing body) about them not providing jabs.

Denmark, like most countries that compete in the tournament, has refused to vaccinate its players before it is their age group, although some have been inoculated in the countries where they compete with their respective clubs.

Added: Just seen other posts about this. I think they'll hide the true status about his jab but good luck keeping the player himself and his family quiet if indeed his football career is now finished because he took a jab that messed up his heart. They have to pay him a lot to shut up.

Last edited:
More searches is indicating he had the jab on 31st May. Looks like a medic from his club gave an interview to a radio station (not sure when this interview took place).

IMG_20210613_113048_593.jpg

Separately apparently a baseball player suffered from myocarditis after the jib jab

IMG_20210613_113053_193.jpg

Watch out for athletes in their prime unexpectedly retiring during the next upcoming season in their respective sports!

A part of me is starting to think the PTB actually think their jab works. Like actually they believe the risk is minimal. I can't see another reason why they haven't controlled from high profile public figures from getting the real jab especially in the more popular sports.

Another BBC radio presenter has gone down

IMG_20210613_114745_244.jpg

BBC radio presenter Dom Busby has died at the age of 53 after a short illness.

Busby worked at the BBC for more than 30 years across many local radio stations, and more recently BBC Sport and BBC Radio 5 Live.

These people are idiots (sorry for strong language). Do they believe their own propaganda?

More on the Eriksen topic; yep looks like he was vaccinated

Here you can see that the tweets dissapeared from Twitter.

Inter, doctor Volpi says they all have been vaccinated, if my translator works correctly…

Ie Spain and Italy team has been vaccinated as well. I hope noone will suffer the consequences….

Ie Spain and Italy team has been vaccinated as well. I hope noone will suffer the consequences….

I don't know if I should be worried about my ethics here. I doubt any will get a reaction like Eriksen but a part of me hopes we have other incidences like yesterday's so that it becomes quite clear something weird is going in.

They can cover up for 1 football player going down but they'll find it hard if 2 or 3 go down.

In the same way and this makes me feel horrible, I know they'll jab kids because many parents will consent to it. A few kids will need to go down to provoke the parents to action. I don't know if anyone saw the last episode of the Highwire where they interviewed the mother whose son who was a promising athlete went down after the jab. I felt REALLY angry at that woman, sorry but the son got the jab because of her and now this kid will probably suffer some form of depression if he can't make it as a basketball player which is hard enough if fit and healthy let alone after what happened!

If we have multiple kids going down and we see no change, I think that's a big marker - we're all headed to hell as there's no stopping this train.

It's only through disaster that they will stop all this otherwise it won't stop and in fact they'll just keep escalating. 😕

Inter, doctor Volpi says they all have been vaccinated, if my translator works correctly…
Volpi says exactly that: "Nel prossimo campionato i giocatori continueranno a essere monitorati. Ma al via tutti saranno vaccinati"
which means :
"In the next championship the players will continue to be monitored. But at the start everyone will be vaccinated."

I will look in the italian media to see if I find more but I suspect they are already covering their tracks

They can cover up for 1 football player going down but they'll find it hard if 2 or 3 go down.
Instead of giving 'saline' injections to public figures to avoid 'public' disasters, the PTB probably thought they could contain the spread of rumors. Let's see how the 'fact checkers' debunk this. If it's public, it must be fake, right? ;-D

In the same way and this makes me feel horrible, I know they'll jab kids because many parents will consent to it. A few kids will need to go down to provoke the parents to action.
It's a tough time to be a kid these days. I wonder what 'trump' card the souls who decided to reincarnate post-911 are carrying.

Most of the Italian media are hammering away at the fact that Ericksen was not vaccinated and did not have the coronavirus. His illness is said to be due to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy,

"(...) Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is a condition in which the heart muscle thickens, becoming hypertrophic, in the absence of dilation of the ventricles. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy affects men and women equally. It is often not even diagnosed due to the absence of symptoms and in many cases allows people to lead normal lives. (...)
Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is usually based on a genetic mutation, which leads not only to myocardial hypertrophy, but also to an abnormal arrangement of cardiac muscle fibres.
As it is a hereditary disease, there is no method of preventing hypertrophic cardiomyopathy."
(From : No, Eriksen non ha mai avuto il Covid (e non è stato vaccinato)

They say he has never had Covid but in some older articles I found that he was quarantined for several weeks for testing positive (which of course doesn't mean he actually had covid):

Eriksen da una quarantena all'altra: anche in Danimarca starà isolato 14 giorni
('"Eriksen from one quarantine to another: also in Denmark he will be isolated for 14 days")

Eriksen: “Ecco perché ho scelto l’Inter. Quarantena? E’ stata dura. Quando mi ha fermato la polizia…” Eriksen: “Ecco perché ho scelto l’Inter. Quarantena? E’ stata dura. Quando mi ha fermato la polizia…”
(Eriksen: "That's why I chose Inter. Quarantine? It was tough. When the police stopped me...")

Instead of giving 'saline' injections to public figures to avoid 'public' disasters, the PTB probably thought they could contain the spread of rumors. Let's see how the 'fact checkers' debunk this. If it's public, it must be fake, right? ;-D

Apparently he had an undiagnosed heart condition (see post from @Persephone) despite football players going through one of the most rigorous health screening protocols on the planet to avoid what we just saw. 🙄

Reminds me of weather balloons to explain away UFOs... 😅

Anyways, if Eriksen is the only one to have such an episode then we have to accept what they say. If other players suffer it then I'm looking forward to see what other undiagnosed conditions they come up with.

Added: Career looks done at the ripe age of 29.

Last edited:
Going to out this here as a case of interest. I saw this a couple of months ago but didn't think much of it. There is an NBA player who retired unexpectedly in April due to a heart problem. It was unexpected as he had recently just signed a contract with a new team so one would assume that at the time of signing all was a-okay health wise - again, they go through regular rigorous health screening and testing.

Date of this is April 2021

LaMarcus Aldridge retires from NBA after experiencing irregular heartbeat during game​

Date of this is March 2021

Veteran big man LaMarcus Aldridge signed a deal for the rest of this season with the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday, a day after multiple outlets reported the two had agreed to terms.

The Nets tweeted out a photo of Aldridge signing his contract on Sunday night. According to multiple reports, the deal is for the veteran minimum for the remainder of this season.

Ps, there's no indication on the net he took jib jab but one would assume any such indications would have been scrubbed.

Last edited:
Eriksen was apparently in perfect health. Previous health screenings never showed anything was amiss:

Eriksen showed 'no hint of health problem' - Inter Milan doctor

"Denmark international Christian Eriksen showed no hint of any underlying health condition, Inter Milan's team doctor said Sunday, after the midfielder's collapse in Copenhagen.

Midfielder Eriksen, 29, remained in hospital but is in a "stable" condition as he undergoes further tests after his dramatic collapse during a Euro 2020 game against Finland on Saturday.

"We had a bad time, not just me, but the whole family of our club," Piero Volpi told Gazzetta Dello Sport.

"In the next few days he will be subjected to in-depth examinations.

"The important thing is that he is well, but there had never been any episode that even remotely hinted at a problem when he was at Tottenham nor at Inter. In Italy there are very strict controls."

The Inter Milan star suddenly fell to the turf in the 43rd minute of Denmark's opening Euro 2020 game, laying motionless as medical personnel administered CPR.

He laid on the field for about 15 minutes before being carried off the pitch and rushed to hospital.
Inter CEO Giuseppe Marotta said that Eriksen had sent a message on the team chat reassuring them: "I'm fine, I hope to be back soon."

"Those harsh images foreshadowed dramatic things, but luckily it wasn't so thanks to the doctors," said Marotta.

"Thanks to everyone, opponents and friends, because they stayed close to us. He never had Covid and he has never been vaccinated, we don't want to be intrusive because it's right for the player to be calm.

"He is a champion, we want to hold onto him for a long time and hope he can resolve these health problems."

About the claim that he was vaccinated at the end of May (DeepL translation from Italian):

The hoax spread by some guy on the web was attributed to a reliable Italian source and ended up right on the wall of a former New York Times journalist

Tizio said that Caio said that the other guy reported: et voila. The sounding board of the hoax of Eriksen vaccinated with Pfizer is enormous. So much so that, despite the fact that the thing has already been denied on several occasions by official statements - including that of Marotta, ad Inter - still continues to insist on the version of Eriksen vaccinated twelve days ago with Pfizer. Version that has been attributed to some guy on the web. A person who has already deleted a tweet that, as always happens, has been screenshotted up to arrive on message boards of the utmost importance as that of the American writer and former New York Times journalist Alex Berenson. Radio Sportiva - to whom the news is first attributed - had to categorically deny the matter.

The journalist from 270 thousand followers who retweeted the hoax

Alex Berenson chose, albeit by reporting it, to report this hoax. "And here we are," Berenson wrote last night, "although I must warn you that I did not hear the interview firsthand. Can anyone provide a link?" The people who follow the journalist on Twitter are a whopping 270,000. Before sharing such a news - that has obviously a huge impact given the historical moment and the person involved - it would have been appropriate to look for those sources of which it is claimed not to have first-hand experience.

Also because the results - of this choice and the massive diffusion that in general is given to the Eriksen vaccine hoax - can be seen very well. There are still those who spread a confirmation that has never existed, as the same source cited (Radio Sportiva) has denied already eleven hours ago.

Radio Sportiva had to deny and ask for the removal of the tweet

Among the various posts that can be found on social media, we find the one from Radio Sportiva. The head of Inter's sports medical team would have confirmed to the broadcaster that Eriksen would have been subjected to the administration of Pfizer's anti Covid drug twelve days ago. A hoax promptly denied by the radio station itself - "We have never reported any opinion of Inter's medical staff regarding Christian Eriksen's condition" - with an explicit request to remove the tweet and the choice to take action if it does not happen.

It's just a shame that, by now, this false statement has ended up on a bulletin board as important and weighty as that of the former New York Times journalist with the numbers we've just reviewed. And little does it matter that it says in plain language that there is no confirmation, the no-vax is enough even just the hypothesis.

The tweet in question, as requested by Radio Sportiva, has been deleted.

I spoke with a colleague yesterday, who works for a neuro-ophthalmologist, and she said they are seeing a significant uptick in papilledema in the vaccinated of all age groups. Papilledema is swelling of the optic nerve head, which can cause visual disturbances, headaches and nausea. It's caused by a build up of pressure in or around the brain, causing the optic nerve to swell.

The differential diagnosis includes inflammation and/or infection of the brain, bleeding in the brain, or blockages of blood or cerebrospinal fluid, among others. I'm guessing the vaccine is causing either blood clots or bleeding in the brain. :thdown:

Back
Top Bottom